Love and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"I like this little game and think we should continue it." She replied.

"Works for me."

Sandy then got out of bed and started for the shower again.

"Master, would you like to join me so I can wash off your body?"

I did not need to be asked twice. I got off the bed and headed to the shower.

The next morning I woke up before Sandy and went to the kitchen. About fifteen minutes passed and she came into the kitchen, naked.

"Well good morning little miss sunshine. I like your attire."

"Master, I don't remember you telling me I could put clothes on."

"You are correct. I did not tell you to put clothes on." I replied smiling.

I thought to myself, "Wow, she really wants to keep this going. GREAT!"

"Before you fix breakfast come over here." I told her.

I turned my chair around to face her and slipped my cock out from under the leg of my shorts.

"Suck my cock." I ordered.

"Yes Master." She responded grinning and sinking to her knees.

She immediately swallowed my cock into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned as I felt her lips pressing against my balls.

Sandy sucked my cock until I shot my load. Only this time she did not pull off as I came. She stayed on my cock and swallowed every last drop.

"Now where is my breakfast?" I asked.

"On it's way Master." She said getting off her knees.

I sat there drinking my coffee watching her naked body fixing bacon and eggs.

After eating my breakfast, I headed to work, leaving my naked wife standing at the door with one last command.

"Be naked when I get home and have dinner on the table or there will be repercussions for disobedience."

"Yes Master" she responded with a sly grin.

I knew as soon as I left that when I got home, either dinner would not be ready or she would have clothes on so that I had to punish her for something.

On my lunch break, I decided to visit a sporting goods shop and purchase a ping-pong paddle. If she wanted punishment, I was going to give it to her.

When I got home, she indeed had disobeyed and was wearing panties and my dinner was not ready.

This is where the beginning of this story began. She had to be punished.

As we sat there eating dinner, Sandy sat quietly. I'm not sure how she was sitting there because her ass had to be sore after the paddling she had just received only minutes ago.

I looked at her and asked, "Are you really enjoying this little game?"

"Yes."

"Have you always wanted this or is it something new and exciting?"

"I was talking to Gina about three weeks ago and she told me that her and Ron do this. I mean she likes to be punished and spanked. She also likes being tied up and the feeling of helplessness really turns her on. As she was talking, my pussy was tingling and then I noticed I was getting wet from her story. I then decided to play this game and get you to do it to me." She told me.

I asked then, "Does it turn you on as much as you thought it would?"

"Oh gawd yes!"

"How long are you going to want to keep this up?"

"For as long as it excites both of us." She said.

I took another bite of my dinner.

She then asked, "It does turn you on too, doesn't it?"

"Oh hell yes, but I just don't want to actually hurt you."

"I will let you know if it goes too far and is too much pain."

"Your ass has to be stinging sitting there." I stated.

"It does but it is a pleasurable pain. My pussy is still soaked from the spanking."

"Ok, just let me know when you want to stop or it goes to far." I said.

Back into her dominated role she replied, "Yes Master."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A couple of weeks passed and Sandy still wanted to play the game. We had sex nearly everyday and sometimes several times per day as she purposely misbehaved so that she had to be punished. The only time she had clothes on during those weeks was when we went out into public.

Then one day she asked, "I have invited Gina and Ron over for dinner Friday Night if that is ok with you Master?"

"That is fine with me." I replied.

I sat there wondering what this was all about. We had not had guests over for some time and now she wanted guests and it was Gina and Ron.

My mind was racing with different scenarios of what Friday would bring.

12