Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled at a thought, "An old friend of yours will wish to visit with you. If he lives, he will have her protection for a time as well."

Maezou's mouth opened in surprise as she whispered, "Zele!"

The storm demon nodded, "I do not think that I can keep her from you once she learns of this no matter what I say or do." She smirked, "Try to prepare yourself for her joy." She lifted her hand, and began to fade with a loving nod.

"Thank you," Maezou whispered.

She carefully pressed herself to him, moving herself gently until he hardened in his sleep. Maesou moved away a little to improve the angle and then cautiously reached between her thighs for him to place him against herself. All that she wanted now was that they touch for a time there. She needed to see if this small thing could have an effect and if she saw that effect in the morning, it would tell her that this could be. She brought her legs together and pulled the covers over them again before reaching for his hand to pull it to her mouth, so that she could kiss it before she placed it on her breast. As she held his hand there, she thought this was the finest way to sleep that she'd ever experienced.

Maezou smiled hopefully at her mother's words. Maybe it could be done after all if he agreed. She called out to his soul again, promising no hurt, but offering something. It was almost like calling a small child who had hidden themselves in shyness. She told it that she had only gentle little questions now, and asked them. She memorized the numerical answers and then told it to wait for a moment. She thought to her own soul, and felt it push itself against her back.

She whispered, "See? I bring you one who would have him. I bring you my own self. You deserve much better, but all I can give you is a lost demon who tries for you." She felt his soul move slowly from under his heart to lie against the inside of his chest next to her own. He shifted in his sleep to press himself to her more with a sigh. She began to drift off with a smile, knowing the way of it in her heart.