Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in no hurry, and we can try again later if you feel pain. We can even give it up if you cannot abide it at all. This is different for me. I have never done this with anyone, male or female. But I want to try with you, Tereth."

That face was so earnest and sweet that Tereth finally nodded his assent. "I am tired of being alone. I could not be a part of anything before. Here there are a few who are kind to me, you especially, Gortruk. I will try, but be gentle."

"I will be," the slayer smiled, "as much as you need, though I will curse myself if I am so gentle that you fall asleep again."

"I do not think that it is possible," Tereth groaned, "I do not mean to sound as though I am immune to what you do, because it feels wonderful to me this far. Just go on and we'll see."

Tereth lay back hanging on to his lover's horns as the slayer licked him. He wanted to warn Gortruk, but he was overtaken so quickly when his gush came. Gortruk didn't mind, and caught all that he could. After feeling such soft kisses in that spot, Tereth felt the slayer's tongue everywhere on the lower end of him and asked what he was doing. The answer that he got came to him as a chuckle.

"I am ... painting with my tongue," he laughed softly.

Tereth was about to ask further when that tongue found a different place and he threw his head back from the sensation.

---------------------

"I have to make water," Tereth said softly as he ran his fingers through Gortruk's mane. His lover was lying with his head on Tereth's stomach. "Is there a place here for this, or must I walk to the pits?"

"There is a place," the slayer's voice replied, seeming to come to him from out of a dream. He lifted his head, and that little smile made Tereth realize that he was indeed falling in love.

"I will help you there."

The trip wasn't all that far, only across the chamber.

"That's it? That uh, pot?" Tereth was surprised as he walked carefully, trying to avoid having his head pound again. He was looking at a large earthenware pot, almost two feet tall.

"It is emptied and washed out every day," Gortruk replied, as though it was a commonplace thing. "I will help you if you wish, so that you don't fall off."

Tereth managed it all by himself, but it made him grin to see the way that Gortruk looked at him. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well, yes," he admitted, "I think that I am more fascinated, really. I now know that I could likely watch fascinated as you did anything. Well, maybe not one thing, but in anything else, you captivate me. A small movement, raising your finger, and my eyes go there enthralled."

Tereth stood up. "Well while I am captivating you, could you help me back to the bed?"

The trip took them near to the balcony. There were the usual night sounds of mating demons. In many places, quiet grunting could be heard, and in some there were cries of joy now and then. The pair stopped and Tereth pointed at some small islands of green in the middle of a largely dark sea.

"Look," he whispered, "There, and there, over there, those look like, ..."

Gortruk nodded as he released Tereth's hand to put it over his shoulder, "Those are the goblin females that we found down below. They offered to grow the food for us all in exchange for a little love."

Tereth stared, "Look there, that one is being forced. Her legs are held up and her arms are pinned."

"No," the slayer said, "it is something of a common custom. Often, a female slayer likes to be held like that, if there is trust to the ones holding her. She asks for this from her friends, while she ruts. They help and caress her. Sometimes, she offers her thanks by allowing them this as well. It depends. Besides," the slayer smirked, "imagine what might happen when a strong female thrashes in a crowded place where others are mating or sleeping."

He turned his head to kiss Tereth for a moment. "I saw this last night. It seems that these goblins really enjoy what they saw and many now ask for this. For some of them, it is only what they had, but here, they are not forced and so they like it."

They watched for a time until someone down below noticed them, and then the hall began to hum softly with whispers as one slayer noticed and told another. Many waved to the pair on the balcony.

"You have many friends, I see," Tereth smiled up at Gortruk.

His lover smiled a little shyly, "I am known, yes, but I do not count this many among my friends. I think they wave at you more than me. You are a little famous among us now. All have heard of Tereth the hunter, who found food for the legions before we were forced to go a long way to raid again."

Tereth looked out and smiled, feeling a little less useless for the moment. He tried a little tentative wave, and it was returned to him by the hundreds.

"Do they know you? This many?"

"Well, these ones had better know me," Gortruk smiled, "The nearest ones are my group."

Tereth was interested now. He wanted to see how well-known Gortruk was among them. "Which ones?"

The slayer grinned a little, "The ones that you can see, the nearest group. I am a legate."

"This means little to me, slayer," Tereth grinned with a shy shrug, "How many? A dozen in the middle? Point them out to me. I wish to see them."

Gortruk chuckled as he leaned down and kissed Tereth's ear, "A legate commands a legion," he whispered. "Four thousand, two hundred slayer scouts, and a little more, since we seem to have attracted a few of the prettiest goblin girls."

Tereth's jaw dropped. He suddenly wanted to step away from the balcony.

"Why are they pointing?" he said to Gortruk, who looked a little embarrassed after a moment.

"It is, ... it is another custom," he said rather uncomfortably. "My charm. It is still on your leg. I wanted you to wear it to keep you safe and then I forgot about it. It carries another meaning here. You should take it off."

"I don't think that I want to," Tereth said, with a hint of a shy little grin. "Maybe I am proud to wear it. What do they know of me, other than this?" he asked.

"They believe that you are a female, as did I," Gortruk smiled as he looked down. "Only a very few know the truth, and all but one of those who were here before we came have some love for you. The one who does not is now under a geas from the old one. If she says one word of what you are, she will be destroyed. Even the small ones who hated you have come to ask about you and wish to say that their score with you is settled."

"Does this charm on my leg mean that I am your female? Is that what is meant?"

The slayer nodded.

"Are you ashamed over it?" Tereth asked.

Gortruk shook his head, "No, only that I forgot. Please forgive me, and do not touch it now."

"Would you walk with me into the middle of them and tell them that I am no female if I ask it?"

Gortruk looked right into Tereth's eyes and said, "If that is the task that you set for me, I will do that – "

"For me?" Tereth asked.

Gortruk nodded, "For you,"

Tereth was having a little fun now, but he was also testing just a bit. "You told me not to touch this. What does it mean if I touch your charm while it is on me?"

"That would mean that you have accepted me. You should do this only if you -"

But Tereth had always been the sort who could never abide having a line drawn in the sand before him. He reached down while smiling at the ones below and he touched the amulet, rubbing the stone in a slow and sensual way. The cheers grew louder.

"I thought as much, "Tereth said, "and I do not think that I mind in any event. I am whatever I am, and I cannot change it much. Actually, I do feel proud."

He turned to face Gortruk and looked up with a smile. "I do not really want to change anything anyway, I think. I saw you cry for me, Gortruk. No one has ever cared about me. I've caused a lot of tears, I guess, but never for me. No one has ever wept over me. I thought that you were a female then, and I felt badly that I had caused you to cry. I never cared bafore, but I did then."

"I have been in many fights," Gortruk said, "I have seen much and lost friends. But I have never felt fear as I did then."

They looked at each other, the hunter smiling up at the slayer. He reached to touch the long hair that hung down onto Gortruk's powerful chest for a moment.

"I so enjoy your hair," he said.

The slayer reached for Tereth and kissed his head, "And I yours, and everything about you."

"Well," Tereth smirked a little, "if I am seen as a female here, then I think that I ought to get busy cementing that notion." He reached up to Gortruk's thick neck and slid his arms around as he stood on his toes a little to kiss Gortruk, meaning every little movement of his lips and tongue.

It caused a few quiet cheers.

Tereth pushed away gently after a few minutes and he began to kiss Gortruk's chest as his hands found places to touch and caress on the heavy muscles that they could reach.

"Tereth," Gortruk groaned softly, "we are in the view of many here. Don't you mind this?"

Tereth's breath hissed out past his lips as he held a large pectoral muscle in his teeth gently. He pulled back only as far as he needed to reply.

"I know that, and I don't care if you do not. If I am famous as you say, then I wish more to be famous as the one who pleases Gortruk if he wants me, and if I am his now."

"I want you," the slayer groaned as his hands found Tereth's head.

"Do you want me to be, ... yours?" Tereth asked as he found a nipple and drew it between his teeth without waiting for a reply.

"Yes!" Gortruk hissed, "So much!"

"Then let them share my joy," the hunter sighed, as he worked his way a little lower and began to nip and chew on the hard ridges of abdominal muscle that he found.

More slayers began to look up and tell others, watching the couple on the balcony. Tereth sank slowly to his knees. He leaned back a little and he reached around to hold Gortruk's haunches for a moment with a little smile.

"I would imagine," he said softly, "that if I were to find all of the females that you have loved with and asked them to name one feature on your wondrous body which gives them pleasure only to look at," the smile turned to a grin, "then it surely must be these."

Gortruk smiled as his lover squeezed his cheeks once in appreciation. Tereth sighed, "But, I think that I will enjoy them later. I am faced with something else which gives pleasure to look at, but cannot be left alone on one like you. That would surely be a crime."

The ones watching cheered again very quietly as Tereth reached to caress the maleness in front of him. He thought about what Sharon had said as he licked his lips and opened his mouth. The rest watched spellbound and there was no sound from down below. The only sound in the hall was the very quiet flutter of the flame in the great firepit and it did very little to mask the groans from the two lovers on the balcony when Tereth began.

He reached to take Gortruk's hands and placed them on his own head as he worked. And Tereth worked this warm rod in his mouth for all that he was worth after a little while. He held in with one hand, stroking and kneading. Now and then, he pulled back to regard it for a moment as his hand worked on.

Gortruk looked down whenever he could to watch as Tereth loved him. When he felt that Tereth had stopped sucking, he made sure to look. Tereth was masturbating with his free hand, and of course to the ones in the hall who could see, it had a very feminine appearance, not being much different, if at all.

Tereth looked at the head of the maleness that he wanted and he extended his tongue to slide it wherever he could in a bit of a show and to change the sensations for a little while. When he was ready, he made a point to look up into Gortruk's eyes to tell him that Tereth would give him what he wanted, that Tereth was his.

Gortruk held out for a good while, but he hissed that he was close. Tereth groaned loudly and when the slayer came, Tereth made a point of allowing his mouth to be filled so that some of the semen ran out and dripped visibly to the thousands who now watched intently with glowing eyes.

When Gortruk had given Tereth all that he could, Tereth stood up and threw his arms around the slayer for his kiss. There were more quiet cheers, but the great hall was quieter after a moment as hisses and buzzes of quiet conversation passed here and there when they walked back to the bed and out of sight. Then the hall buzzed a little louder and for a long while afterward.

It took a long, long time, but Tereth was determined. He did his best to hide his discomfort when gentle push came to well-lubricated and incremental shove. He wanted this now.

The trouble was that Gortruk was long. The good part was that Gortruk wasn't huge in girth, which had pleased Tereth because he now enjoyed sucking it so much. Even so, it was a struggle. He looked down on that hopeful face and pushed back once more. It wouldn't fit.

Tereth thought about things and he knew that it would go in. A lot of others had over the time, and none of them had any lubrication beyond a little spit if he'd been lucky. He pushed back in little motions over and over with only the tip inside of him, trying to prepare himself for what he wanted. Finally, he tried to relax as much as he could as he sat smiling down and touching the ridged stomach in little motions as well. He reached back to grasp what he could and then he just pushed.

Tereth froze just as Gortruk's eyes opened wide. "Stop, Tereth, "he said, "I see this hurts you too much."

Tereth shook his head as he knelt there frozen in place. "No, "he gasped, "We are almost there now. I just... I just need a little time."

But once he'd gotten used to it, Tereth was happy. They did it in several positions and each time, he was amazed to see how much he was pleasing the slayer who seemed to want him so much. As he lay under Gortruk with one leg over the slayer's shoulder he thought that he was now as close to being a female as it was possible for him to be and he said this to Gortruk.

"Really?" The slayer seemed surprised.

"Not really, no," Tereth sighed, closing his eyes to the delicious feeling of it. After a few moments, he opened them again and smiled, "I am only a very pale imitation of something wonderful, that's all. I know that what I feel is not what they feel, though I love having a male inside me now, well, one male, anyway." He raised his other leg to try to wrap it around Gortruk's waist with a little success.

"I do not wish to split hairs," Gortruk said, a little out of breath as he worked, "but I think that you are not so much an imitation as you might be an approximation in a way, and I am happier with you than I could imagine."

The statement got him a puzzled look and Gortruk had to laugh a little. "You do not see it, beauty, but I am looking at the other change that was made to you, I am sure of it.

"Have you felt the bed?" he asked, "There is now a bigger wet spot than I have ever known when I have loved with anyone. The bed is soaked with what seeps out of that little hole of yours. When we do it like this, I see it run out and down the fold on you. I guess that some of it keeps you wet for me, but the rest runs off to soak the bed."

He kept up his gentle fucking as he watched Tereth's face. In a moment, Thereth reached out with his hand and he felt the flow. He was wet. Really wet, and even better, he'd forgotten about how good it felt to caress himself there. Tereth began to moan and buck. The sight of it spurred Gortruk on and he began to fuck a little harder.

Tereth still had a prostate gland and it still worked. With what he was doing and the way that the slayer was beginning to pound him very carefully, he found himself rushing toward his orgasm. He lowered his leg, and it helped the feeling quite a lot as he cried out and the first pulse of his gush hit Gortruk in the stomach.

The slayer responded and seized Tereth's legs, raising them as Tereth continued to cry out. The sensation caused Tereth to tighten, and Gortruk almost roared out his passion as he let go to fill his lover.

The chain reaction continued, since Gortruk's maleness now swelled and grew very hard. It hurt Tereth, but he was past caring at that point and it only added to his joy. The little fountain spurted upwards a few more times and then subsided to a trickle before it stopped.

Tereth was out of breath. His chest heaved as he clawed for oxygen. He looked at Gortruk and decided that he was in fact, now a happy slave to that thing inside of him, though he'd keep that little bit of truth to himself if he could.

"I want... I-I want to say something, I- "

"Oh shut up, Tereth," Gortruk groaned with a smile, "I'm seeing stars here. Give us both a minute, and I'll discuss the meaning of the universe if you like."

Tereth looked up and thought that Gortruk might fall on him if he stayed like that.

"Come down here," he smiled, "It's where you'll end up anyway."

"I'll pull out," Gortruk warned.

Tereth shook his head, "I don't think so."

Gortruk leaned down slowly and Tereth wrapped his legs high around the slayers ribs. He found himself inside a dark forest of Gortruk's hair. Tereth took the slayer's head in his hands and he held him like that for a minute while they looked at each other.

"Tell me that you love me," Tereth grinned a little, "I don't care if it's not true, just tell it to me and make it sound as though you mean it."

Gortruk looked confused, "But I can't say it like that. I have never done anything like this before, and I don't think that I'd want to, but with you, I don't want to do anything else. I know how I feel. I knew it before this. I knew it when you asked me to kiss you. I just didn't know that we'd made this mistake and how happy I could be because of it."

He smiled down at Tereth, "It is too early to shout it just yet, but I can say that I will not have to lie very much at all. So if you need to hear something, then I love you. If you wish to meet a legion tomorrow, then stay with me, and if you want me to tell them anything, ask me then and I will. I ask only one thing for myself. Please honor me and keep my charm on your pretty leg."

Tereth's grin turned into a laugh. It caused Gortruk to get to the point inside Tereth as he softened where he was ejected and it caused them both to groan. Tereth wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and he just told him how he felt.

-------------

When they began again, slayer suggested a different position and once that was accomplished, they went on with Gortruk plowing Tereth from behind. After a few minutes, Gortruk began to work a little more and a lot deeper, taking long, slow strokes that caused Tereth to moan.

"It is not as confusing as I first thought, "he said as he reached to hold Tereth. "You see, I love having a female to hold against me. You feel better against me than that, though it really ought to feel the same. True, it does not feel quite the same, but it is so good, isn't it, the way that I've been able to fill you a few times already and the way that we both like it. I know that you feel confused, thinking that you are not a female and not really a male either. It doesn't matter to me, Tereth. You should know that. I don't care what word is used if I have you."

"I don't know what I am anymore," Tereth whispered, "I look different, but I don't feel much different unless I am with you like this. I will decide tomorrow, and it may be better or simpler to be as a female. All that I want to be tonight is yours, Gortruk."

"Are you happy with me, Tereth?" the slayer whispered as he caressed Tereth's body.

"Yes. Very happy, why?"

"Because then there is nothing wrong," the slayer said, "I am happy too."