Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to really work at it now. Tereth was on his knees gasping and bucking his hips back as much as he could, though he was not always able to keep the rhythm going. He wanted to do a hundred things now, change position, something. But he couldn't. He was a happy bitch now, who felt his own feelings rising within him.

He raised his head and he cried out in his passion, loving the feel of it so much now. There was nothing that he could do and suddenly, there was nothing else that he wanted to do, no place that he wanted to be, other than where he was now, being serviced by this one male. He lowered his head again and just began to grunt along. He panted as the rush came to him and Gortruk saw the look on Tereth's face as he grunted with his mouth open. Tereth lifted his head once more as he cried out and felt himself clamp down on that hardness inside of him..

Gortruk knew that this must be what had been described to him and he froze then, settling for little thrusts. He knew what was happening to Tereth.

Down there, under that fine hard little belly, farther back, and right between the most lovely thighs that Gortruk had ever seen in his long life, he knew that a tiny opening was spurting. He felt the contractions and he pushed with each one. When Tereth eased himself down, Gortruk pulled out very slowly and pulled Tereth onto his side to wrap his arms around him and whisper to him.

"If you wish for a male," he said, "then you should know that you can always have one in particular."

"I only want that one," Tereth groaned.

"A pleasant coincidence," the slayer smiled as he kissed Tereth softly, "I only want what I have with you."

Tereth raised one of his legs as he pushed back a little, "Then if you are still hard, put it back in. You did not finish."

"I think that you must surely be sore," Gortruk objected.

"Oh, I am," Tereth smiled as he reached back to hold Gortruk's head against his, "but I want you to finish. I can be sore later."

---------------

Across the great hall, a single being stood at the railing of a balcony looking toward that one balcony and the room behind it opposite to where she stood.

Behind her, she could hear the soft sounds of Sharon's soft breath as she slept.

Lily smiled to herself. The past two days had been about perfect, she judged.

Other than this pair finding each other and helping in their way to secure a source of food for the Appolyon's legions, she was also pleased that they found ways to please each other.

It was important to her, not in any romantic sense, though she knew that he had it in her to feel that way. The proof of that was lying in the bed asleep behind her. Lily was pleased that this pair had found each other for another reason.

With this between them, she knew that they'd fight for each other in the struggles ahead of them all.

For what she felt was coming to them, they'd need to very much.

She smiled to herself once more. They were ready for it now.