Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Breathe," he whispered to her, "You have to remember to breathe, Imogen.

Before this goes much farther, please let me tell you my offer."

Her eyes opened wide again and he held up his hand with a small laugh, "Not so fast, it's not that kind of offer.

Though in a way," he said more to himself, "I guess that it might be a little like that for us both.

I have a craft. I need pilots, unless I want to go on doing all of the piloting by myself – and I don't. So I want a crew. There are benefits out the backside for all of this. I'm also thinking of finding a few other humans to help with security and to help me when I come here to hunt for souls now and then. This thing with Marchetti went like a sack of crap, overall. I don't ever want to have to sweat about missing and hitting 'the girl' ever again, though I'd guess that there will always be some chance of it."

He felt her hand reach for his other one and he allowed it as she placed it onto her breast. The way that she was made hadn't given her large ones, though Abi liked them and he knew that almost any male of any kind who possessed eyes and a brain would like them too.

He wanted to smile to himself. If they had all of that AND a heart for someone like her, she wouldn't be stuck in a life like this by now.

Those little beauties were really very nice, though the ... he hated his lack of a better term, ... body fat content tended to minimize what she had and it wasn't fair to his mind. Her nipples were rather small and the lightest pink that he was sure could occur in human females and he liked that as well.

He closed his hand just a little against her breast to let her know and to let her feel the heat of his body.

His mind went back many centuries to a slave market at the edge of the Roman Empire. He knew that he'd seen someone just like Imogen before and it came to him then. The girl's hair was a deep brown and it was straighter, but it was the same length or not far off.

He remembered the look of abject humility as she sat on a Persian-style rug not unlike the one they were on at the moment. He hadn't done anything then but look at her and wonder why no one had bought her yet. It was nearly mid-day and all of the pretty or buxom girls had been sold. His sense told him that she'd been there for almost a week. It didn't make sense to him, because he thought she was wonderful.

Her breasts were exactly the same as Imogen's. Their builds were identical. If they'd stood side by side, only the color of their hair and Imogen's glasses would have been the different details. They were both a little overweight and even though the girl who had been for sale hated being there for that reason, she was also self-conscious about her body being the way that it was, that was all. That was the only thing.

It hit him then just as it had when he'd noticed it back then. The girl in the market suffered from the same visual defect as Imogen, but there were no glasses to correct the problem at that time.

Abi smiled to himself because it hadn't mattered for the slave girl. That day, as he'd stood there considering, he'd done something very far out of character for himself. He was there to learn about the tensions between a pair of neighboring kingdoms. He'd been there long enough to know that a war was in the offing within perhaps a year at most.

It was good for business.

He'd also known of a young acquaintance who was the son of an advisor to one of the kings. The son was to be sent to the island fortress of Capri to learn and for his own safety. He also knew that the young man was no fool.

Within perhaps thirty minutes, he stood at the edges of the marketplace and met the young man who had come to shop a little, though it wasn't more than a vague desire in him to do it.

Abi had placed that desire, and seeing his young friend, he stepped over and walked with him, speaking of matters of state and the outlook in general. Less than five minutes after that, he could admire the look of wonder on that man's face as he saw the girl.

With her poor eyesight, she hadn't really been looking around much, the way that her shame kept her head downcast. As they approached, Abi laughed loudly and the girl looked up.

That was all that was required.

The girl was bought, though the young man had no intention of keeping her in chains at all and Abi smiled as they walked off together, trying as they were to speak to each other and struggling over their language differences. The last he'd heard, they were still at Capri and happy, though much older as many years had passed.

Abi wasn't given to doing things such as he had that day very often, but whenever he did, it made him feel good. Humans were just magical to him in this way, and he liked that about them. Besides, they bred so quickly that it was just prudent planning, after all.

He caressed Imogen's breast very softly and he leaned his head down to whisper to her. "I'm offering to help you change your life, Imogen. I need a pilot and you need a better existence. I like you, so I want to help. I'll be honest," he said with a slightly serious look, "I'm not usually like this to a lot of humans. Most of the time, I don't really care about them much at all, and you've already seen how I am to the ones that I hunt when I want them.

But every once in a while, I find one who just shines to me like you do. There's not really anything sinister to what we're doing here. I had a thought that if you can learn to fly as well as what I saw here, well, I have a job in mind for you.

Here's the way that I see it.

I'll leave you some money – a little over two thousand dollars. Every week, you take some, but not any more than a thousand at a time. Put some in the bank to pay your rent and the utilities here and try hard to save some. It's a good thing that you were taking lessons at the inner city airport here because you can walk there from here. I want you to begin taking lessons again. The money you take will be replaced before you need more.

I want you to get your license and then go for the others, multi-engine, instrument, night flying, everything. I figure that it ought to take you about a year and a half, maybe two. We've got that much time, the way that I see things.

I'm also going to give you a friend. The one that I'm thinking of can already fly my craft, but I see a few similarities between you. You're what I guess they call introverted.

Don't worry about that. He is too. He's a little small for his kind and it's caused him some trouble now and then. He is a little gifted, since he's one of the very few like him who can shift his shape to a degree.

And he's an incredible pilot. When he flies it, my craft becomes like an extension of him.

What I have in mind will help you both. I want you to take him with you as much as possible wherever you go if you can, especially to the open-air market near here. He'll advise you about what to buy, and he'll teach you how to cook so that neither of you is in danger of starving to death and so that you learn. Whenever you can't take him with you, he'll wait for you nearby, as close as he can until you return."

She looked up at him, her eyes huge in her glasses and her uncertainty was plainly in evidence.

Abi hugged her again and as she relaxed, he kissed her very softly for a few minutes, feeling that she was leaving her dampness on his thigh as she moaned for him so sweetly.

"This is what you both need," he said, "Trust me here, and believe me; you'll feel better about a lot of things. Your complexion will clear up because he won't let you buy shit food and waste my money paying for packaging. He can't eat that crap. About all that he'll allow will be a little, once in a while as a treat to you. I think that he might like a french fry from you now and then.

When you're ready, you'll leave all of this behind. I'd advise you at some point to begin hawking and trading in your games to get what cash you can for them. The flight simulation stuff has to stay, so that you and he can practice."

Imogen felt a little strange and she mentioned it.

"Don't worry," he smiled, "It's only a little of me getting to you. I need to do this because I need to change you in little ways so that you can go where we need to go when you're ready to. It won't do you any harm at all."

She almost hung from him, feeling a little pleasantly weak for a few minutes and wanting to feel him against her. "Am I going to be doing anything wrong with you?"

He shook his head, "Not unless you speak to any religious scholars or priests of any sort. They have very narrow views. What this is at the end of it all is that I'm preparing a new employee. I will make the appropriate and necessary announcements to the relevant authorities.

Relax, Imogen. You'll get a really long life out of this for a human and when you do pass a long, long time from now, there won't be any foul and you'll even get points for your service. Remember that I did tell shit-for-brains that I'm here sanctioned by both sides.

Both sides decide on a rotten soul and one of my side does the dirty work. That's just the way that it is," he said as he lowered her to lie on her back under him and Imogen moaned once more to feel the end of his very warm shaft as it began to nudge her sopping wet vulva very gently.

"You don't have to do anything, but I think it would be best if I could mate with you. It'll go faster then and you won't be affected in terms of pregnancy. I see where you are in your cycle now and you're not the sort of human who can be impregnated by me anyway.

I want to do this with you if I could for a few reasons. You'll feel much better for it, we'll both feel that we've made our agreement a little binding and I need to fix your eyes while I fuck you."

Those eyes opened very wide as she looked up at him, "You can DO that?"

She shook her head then and apologized, "Sorry, Abi. I didn't mean to take us back to what you can do."

"It's ok," he smiled as he leaned down a little to nuzzle one of her nipples as her hand reached to help him find her opening. "Would you like it if I changed my appearance to the way that I looked when I walked in?"

She shook her head as she smiled up and reached out to touch his skin. "No. I'm about to be fucked by a demon. I want to see you as it haAAAPens. OHHhh,"

She groaned as he slid inside of her, "OHHhh, Ohh, Abiiii," It ended in her very soft and pleased smile.

He stopped then and she looked up at him. After a few seconds, her vision became somewhat foggy. "What's the matter with my eyes?" she asked him nervously.

Abi smiled down at her and said, "I think they're just trying to focus through those awful glasses on your nose. The prescription has changed. It's almost done. Why don't you take them off?"

She reached and almost laughed a moment later. She'd always been able to see distant things well. It was nearby things which had always been the trouble. Now, she was looking at the scales on the demon's powerful chest and admiring them to see them in such clear detail.

Imogen loved it. "Thank you so much for giving me my eyes back," she smiled, "Please fuck me really well if I feel good to you, Abi. I really want it to feel good for what you've done for me."

It was all just her moans and their combined grunts for a time after that.

Abi seemed to be able to go on forever and Imogen raised her legs after he was in all the way so that she could hang on to him for the ride and pull him against her. She came many times and often had one orgasm almost after another, though she was never loud about it. Every time that she came, Imogen pressed her head back and opened her mouth, feeling as though the only thing for it was to scream. It was what she felt like doing so much.

But it never happened. As she got close and opened her mouth, all that came from her was her tight gurgle in her throat. That really surprised her the first two times that it happened, but after that, it was what she found that she liked to do even better.

When Abi slowed for a while, she smiled up at him and he asked, seeing that her thoughts pleased her.

"I was just wishing that I had X-ray eyes too," she smiled. "Because after this with you, I think that I want that so that I can see through men's clothes. From now on, I'm gonna be looking for a man who looks like he's got a bit more to him, but also, ..."

She smiled up very softly, "I want a guy with big balls.

I LOVE the way it feels when you're fucking me and I feel your's bouncing against me. It's the best thing ever. But I guess that I can't have that, huh?"

Abi shook his head, "Not allowed."

"It doesn't matter, Abi," she sighed as she wiggled her bottom a little underneath him, "I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life."

When he came, Imogen was in pure bliss as she felt his semen going in because it felt a little hot and very pleasant to her. She'd never felt it before when she'd done this with anyone. He'd groaned for her and she'd felt that in every bone in her body.

Imogen held him very tenderly as she kissed him until he moved to get up many minutes later.

"Are we ever going to do this again?" she asked him, "You know, ... some day?"

He smiled at her and reached to hold her once more, "I try not to know everything before it happens, Imogen. If I do, it just gets confusing. This was a little different because I think we both needed it. I very seldom fuck humans, but I just love fucking human girls like you very much. Meeting someone like you happens very rarely to me, you're that special.

We might do this again one day, though if we do, you'll also probably need to have my female and her brother as well. We're pretty close for things like this."

"I've never done anything with another girl," she said as she stepped to the bathroom to wash off his semen, since it was running out of her, "But if those ones are anything like you, I think that it's a nice thought to me – once I even figure that out."

"I don't think you'll need to think about it very much," Abi smiled, "You ought to take a look at your reflection in a mirror now. I'm sure that you'll like what you see."

After a moment's thought and with a final quick wipe, Imogen was up off the toilet and running to her bedroom. Switching on the light, she stepped to her mirror and almost wept in happiness.

For one thing, she could see herself without her glasses. After that little thrill - and to a girl who had needed to wear glasses which she knew never did a thing for the way that she looked almost all of her life, it wasn't that little – her eyes looked everywhere.

She sighed as she saw that her skin was clear. Her acne was gone completely, and, ...

She stared at herself. Her waist had thinned markedly. That seemed to almost make her boobs look just a little bigger, since they were now more visible because of it. There still wasn't a flat and hard tummy to her, but holy cow, she loved the way that she looked now. She spun around and looked at herself over her shoulder.

Not a blemish on her ass either, and for once it looked pretty good to her, too.

She came running back to Abi and threw her arms around his neck, sobbing in joy for his gifts.

After a moment, she became aware of a very quiet sound. Someone was tapping, or rather, clicking very quietly at her door.

Abi smiled, "That would be him."

Imogen was suddenly nervous and very conscious of her nakedness. "Should I put something on?"

Abi shook his head, "He looks a little different, since he's hiding his appearance so that he looks like something else as a disguise. But he's another kind of demon. He'd only see you through any clothing that you'd put on anyway if the wanted to. I think you'll just need to get used to that.

I'll let him in."

Imogen stared a moment later. What stood before her in her entrance hall as Abi closed the door was, ...

Well, he was, ...

He was large for what he appeared to be, and he was covered from his head to his, ... tail in rather wiry light brownish, sort of gray fur which she could already tell would resist any attempts to smooth it out with a brush. He looked very shy to her right off the bat, but she did like his soulful eyes very much.

Something about him seemed to draw her to him somehow and she could already tell that she'd be pretty much helpless about keeping her hands off him within about the next ninety seconds at the outside.

Not only was he very large and strong-looking, he was beautiful to her, so very beautiful.

Dammit, she thought, he was absolutely gorgeous and so irresistibly cute in the shy way that he stood before her.

She did her best as she spoke up. "Um, Abi, ... he's a, ... well, he's a dog."

She almost landed on her knees as 'he' shook his head and spoke to her, "I'm not a dog."

"He, ... he talks!" Imogen exclaimed.

The being looked down at the floor for a moment and then back at Imogen, "Well, it would be just a little tough to get you up to speed about flying if I couldn't talk, wouldn't it?"

"He is not a dog," Abi laughed, "He's an Ushandi who is very uncomfortable at the moment because he's stuffed and cramped into looking like an Irish Wolfhound."

"We should be very quiet for a time, my lord," the dog bowed his head as he spoke, "There are humans still all over the ruined car outside."

Abi nodded and put a forgetful notion into the minds of all of the five cops outside so that they'd miss knocking on Imogen's door as they canvassed for possible witnesses. He led the others further into the room.

"My young friend's name will be something of an impossibility for you to say as a human, I'm afraid," he said a little apologetically.

"I have thought of this, my lord," the 'dog' said, "If it is no trouble for her, Imogen may call me 'Dusty', since it is something like the first two syllables of my name."

Imogen was still staring at him, smitten over the way that he looked. But she blinked at that, "How do you know my name, uh, Dusty?"

He sighed, "I'm a demon, Imogen."

"Oh," she smiled, "Right."

He looked at her for a moment, "And I see that you are already a little removed from what you were as a human this morning when I saw you on the street. You should try to hide it better, though I think that it will only be possible to be seen when you are feeling some strong emotion."

She was confused, so Dusty spoke again, "Your eyes, Imogen. You really want to hug me right now, as you have since you saw me. Your eyes go black with the emotion."

He sighed a little wearily, "I'll allow what you wish. Go ahead."

She stood for a moment and then she grinned, dropping to her knees as she hugged Dusty tightly for a moment. When it had passed, she released him and backed away a little, "Sorry. I just had to do that."

"I liked it," Dusty replied with what she took as his shy little smile, "No one ever wants to do that to me. Thanks. That felt great."

"What you need to know," Abi said, "is that Ushandi can obviously speak because they have advanced minds like humans.

They are a type of demon, and they are no more animals than humans are. Normally, you wouldn't be able to understand each other, but I've made it possible. You won't need to have to try to hide it when you're outside together. If you try, you'll soon find that you can communicate with each other using only your thoughts.

What I want both of you to do is to get this place cleaned up and begin Imogen's lessons again as soon as possible. Dusty will give me reports on how it goes."

He looked at them a little sternly, "Also, you will help each other to get past the insecurities which I see in you so that you can work together without this shyness. That's why I want you living together here. Flying my craft leaves no room for awkwardness between the pilots, so I insist on this. Do whatever you need together so that you get past it.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers