Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

What she'd gotten a glimpse of was an entirely different kind of attraction – a whole new kind of beautiful for her.

Seeing that she liked him even more this way, she smiled to herself because of it. This time, she pressed herself against his back and reached to hold him tighter, running her fingers into the mantle of fur over his shoulder as she did.

"That feels nice," he said and she thought of what he'd said about not being of interest to the females where he was from.

After a second, he felt her leg slip over him and she sighed as she carefully hugged him with it as well, "Does it ever."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've had a really great day," she said, "Because Abi fixed my eyes and he did things to the way I look and made me feel better about myself.

Because he gave me a friend in you. That's what he said to me too. He said that you'd teach me stuff and then I found out that you'd protect me. I've never had anyone or anything like that. So is it true?"

He turned his head and she found herself with an even better look at his profile in the dark.

"Yes," he said, in a tone which sounded more like 'of course' as he turned his head away again.

She pulled herself so that she was close enough to kiss the side of his face, and with a little courage, she did it and then pulled the covers over them.

"Then that's why.

I don't know if you can understand the way that females think, but what you've just said counts for something to a girl like me. Goodnight."

--------------------------

Imogen opened her eyes in the darkness.

She was surprised at what she saw there. Dusty had rolled over and he slept with his large forearm over her. She suddenly knew that she couldn't really move much since he was so heavy. She didn't mind it after a thought because he wasn't crushing her. He was only holding her as he slept and it actually felt pretty good, once she knew.

But there was one detail which bothered her and she supposed that he probably couldn't help it.

His breath wasn't bad at all, but it was really warm whenever he exhaled. Where she was, every time that it happened, it was as though her head was in a little valley and she found that the waves of heat bothered her.

She also felt what was pressing against her thigh, not far above her knee.

She had a clue, so she waited for a minute. By his breathing, she saw that he really was asleep and what was there against her softened after a moment, so she knew that it was just the same as she'd heard that a man would do in his sleep. She waited a little longer.

"Dusty?" She called to him softly and the breathing changed instantly.

"Yes?"

"I woke up a second ago and we're like this," she whispered.

She felt it as lifted his forearm and tensed to move away and she flung out her arm to hold him. "Wait, it's ok. I liked the way that you were holding me. I just can't sleep because the hot air from your breath is frying off my eyebrows. Can I move down a little?"

He nodded, "Sure," It sounded a little confused to her, but she saw her chance to move then.

"Thanks, Dusty," she whispered as she wiggled a little lower, "I just want to get ... a little more ...

Yeaaaahhhh," she smiled with a pleased-sounding sigh from somewhere under his chin, "This is so much better."

She felt the fur of his mantle against her cheek as she snuggled in a little more against him, "Is this ok for you, or should I move?"

"I don't really know. I think it's ok," he began, so she moved her leg over him.

"Please put your arm over me again?" she asked, "I really liked that."

He sighed and she sighed back when she felt him hold her very carefully.

"Imogen," he whispered, "Imogen, I-"

She smiled and he felt her shake her head a little, "It's ok. I've already felt that against me while you were sleeping. I know what that's about, Dusty. Just try to go to sleep unless you think that you can't because of it."

"I might not be able to," he whispered back, "But right now, I don't want to move for anything."

"Do you know what a teddy bear is?" she asked in a small-sounding voice.

"No."

"It's a furry stuffed animal that little kids like to sleep with when they're small. I still have my favorite one. It's all ratty and worn out, but it's right there in the corner behind me. I've just found the biggest, best teddy bear that a girl could ever want to have in the world, and you're it - because you can hug me back. I hope this is ok for you."

"It's ok, Imogen. I think I understand."

"Good," she sighed, and they were silent again as Dusty tried to fight off his erection while he looked over her head at the tired-looking plush toy in the corner.

When he felt that he understood it all, he listened to her soft breathing against his chest for a little while, thinking about what she'd told him.

As far as he was concerned, it could go both ways as she'd said, so that meant that he had a teddy bear too. She was a lot smaller than he was and she felt a little cool to his touch, but that was alright. He'd never felt anything like that way that she made his chest feel right then.

He smiled to himself and fell asleep again a minute later.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers