Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tozama developed small soft swells on her chest as she matured and as a final slap for his particularly annoying insolence, the one who changed them gave T'maz the very same swells, though in his case, they weren't functional breasts. They only bore a resemblance, and he was ashamed of them.

They now stood holding onto each other and looking almost terrified.

"T'maz, the one on the right," Abi said gently, "is a boy."

Sandy didn't look at Abi. He was looking at the T's as they trembled together. "I know it."

He smiled and sent them his gentle admiration for a moment and they calmed only slightly, "Come to me, please," he said, "I need only the lord's agreement, but I wish to make an offer of my own."

They held each other nervously, but they felt the draw and stepped slowly nearer, looking as though they might faint if they couldn't summon up the combined courage to run, which they knew would be a mistake, for hell hounds are very fast when they wish to be, for all of their mass and size.

But they didn't stop in front of him. As they came, they were looking at his size compared to themselves. They were not all that much taller than Pob, though they were thin and she'd have looked a little lush in comparison to them if the three had been the only ones in a room together.

Sandy was a large hell hound and the twins only needed to look up less than an inch to be eye to eye with him, though his massive shoulders were taller than their little horns, as tall as their large 'radar dish' ears. They drew nearer and began to feel a sense of wonder growing in them, so they stepped closer until the three were barely an inch apart.

He began to send them images along with his quiet assurances that he'd send no commands, since by now it was understood that he was the strongest empath of the three. In only moments, their thin arms were around his thick neck and they were kissing him, both of them at the same time, their fears of him replaced by something else and needing to feel his offer to them.

Ouna and Pob stared.

Abi only smiled and leaned against the wall, not about to try to hurry this at all.

The twins began to lick Sandy's lips and he opened his mouth to reciprocate, and they stood holding themselves against him as much as possible the next instant, their eyes closed and whimpering softly. Very soon afterward, Tozama began to fidget slowly, rubbing her thighs together because she couldn't help it and moaning quietly into Sandy's mouth.

T'maz was already there, doing the same thing, though he wasn't trying to do anything with his thighs other than squirm. He was moving his hips involuntarily out and downward a bit as his thin erection waved in the air. Now and then in it, each of the twins would free one of their hands to rub their own thin chests, feeling for their nipples before squeezing one or the other, only to return the arm to Sandy's neck because needed so much to hold him.

The moans grew slowly more insistent and needful, though not much louder, until Tozama shook visibly with a groan.

T'maz came then, spraying his semen over Sandy's powerful chest.

They hung from him after that for a moment, still needing to keep their faces in contact with his. After a long moment, they drew back a little and looked at each other. Then they both looked at the hell hound, as though they had a little difficulty understanding and believing what had just occurred.

"This is how it will be?" Tozama almost whispered.

"Truly?" T'maz asked in the same sort of voice.

Sandy smiled, softly, very pleased now, "I promise it."

They nodded then and the two leaned down with smiles to try to wipe T'maz seed from Sandy's chest. He looked back over his shoulder. "We are agreed, lord."

"Good," Abi smiled, quite genuinely pleased now. "Then I give you this, from Evaine and myself. She has been watching from the infirmary and is happy that the craft can have actual protection now. You smaller ones, Pob and you twins, will be given smaller weapons for this. Not as large a Ouna's, but able to shoot multiple bursts. Just don't hit anything in here."

Sandy and the T's all wore thin iron collars, the twins linked to Sandy with silent chains. They were apprehensive for a moment, until they heard his thought to them that the lengths were variable as needed and could disappear if they needed to be apart. They looked like smooth, dark steel, but there was hardly any weight to them.

"So," Abi laughed quietly in a very friendly tone, "From painful solitude to hope, in a little time." He stepped to stand beside Sandy for a moment, "Never forget your friend, whatever you find there in him when he gets off the table -- if this works, and enjoy your lovers always."

As the five of them stood there -- the two demons with their mouths hanging open and the twins with shy smiles now -- he eased past right through Tozama's chain as though it wasn't there with a grin and walked back in the direction they came in.

"And he weighs three hundred and ninety-four pounds," Abi said over his shoulder again, "You can ride him, Pob. He was thinking of offering it. No one will knock you down anymore!"

Three seconds after Abi was out of sight, the girls were laughing. Even Sandy looked surprised.

"You just have to get used to him," Ouna smiled at him, "He's the best boss you could ever have."

Sandy looked at the spot that Abi had been at when he'd vanished, "I will accept him because he shows me kindness in his way," he said, "But I think that I do not know what this is that we are in and I do not know how things are done. I had to stay hidden most of the time. I think that I do not need this with you, so, ..."

He looked at them, "I think that I have two bosses first and the lord next. It will be easier for me that way."

"Is it true, Sandy?" Pob asked a little shyly, "that you were going to offer to let me ride on your back?"

What she saw was Sandy's first smile to her as he nodded. She was on him with a fluttering hop and laughing after that as he made his way down the corridor, flanked and linked to his consorts with Pob riding on his back.

"You look pretty good like that," Ouna chuckled, "I think you all look great together."

"What did you mean when you said you stayed hidden?" Pob asked, leaning out a little to look at him.

"My friend was a soldier," Sandy said, "They are not allowed to keep ones like me. Everyone in the group allowed it because one like I am can help. I am strong and hard to kill. To be hidden, ..."

Pob stared between her legs and saw the floor. She was riding on nothing. Ouna was laughing with delight and clapping her hands.

"That's the first time I've ever seen you in the air while your wings were folded," she grinned, "You guys are great together."

"But I could not help my friend," Sandy continued, "because I did not know the danger from that mage," he said sadly, "That mage one looked at us and we were in a ball of light. When it passed, everyone was dead and my friend was on the ground, only breathing a little bit. I was alone. The mage was surprised. I ran to kill him, but he disappeared.

No matter how it goes for my friend and this human," Sandy said through his teeth a little quietly, "I will ask the lord who found me to give the mage one to me."

-------------------------------

They were back at the window in the infirmary again. Sandy felt somewhat better after he'd eaten and Pob felt better to be able to sit on his back because he didn't mind.

He didn't mind because he liked her.

Pob had suggested that Ouna try to ride him, and he could bear her, but they all agreed that it looked a little funny, since her feet weren't that far from the floor when she did and Pob, as small as she was to him, looked much better. And once they'd explained it to Sandy, he agreed that Pob would never be knocked down again.

"That is a human?" he asked, looking at the body on the other table, "I have never seen one."

"I've never seen many of them," Ouna remarked, "and I've never seen one who was as torn up as that one. The lord wanted him because he was supposed to work for him, repairing the things that Pob and I replace while we keep this thing we're on working. But he was hurt. Like he is now, he'll never do anything other than maybe breathe."

"Why are they just standing there?" T'maz wanted to know, "They don't look like they're doing anything."

"They try to think if anything has been forgotten," Sandy said quietly, "Things like breathing and the beating of the heart come from low under the brain. To move a mind can make a jump in things and everything can stop."

Ouna looked down and Pob leaned out to look at Sandy too. "How do you know that?" she asked.

Sandy kept staring through the glass, seldom taking his eyes from the soldier, "It is what the mage said a moment ago. I think that the human will die when they move his mind. Now that I see him, I like to look at him sometimes."

"Why?" Tozama asked.

"I found that when I carried him, there was something that I could like about his face. I don't know what it was that I saw there. I just liked it a little," Ouna said, "There was something there and I don't know, somehow. Without the blood and the rips in his face if I imagined it, he was still pretty ugly. I think it was in the way that he looked at me. Do you see something like that, Sandy?"

"No," he said, not looking away, "I like to think of doing what happened to that one to the mage if I have my chance, but I do not wish to be as kind as that."

He felt Pob's fingers as she rubbed his ear gently. Tozama and T'maz were leaning against him. He felt better.

The mage began to move his hands in strange ways and they saw that his hands were glowing. There was a discharge of some sort of light beginning over both of the ones on the two tables.

"Please get down from my back, Pob," Sandy said quietly.

She turned to hop off, "Sure. Is your back getting tired?"

"No," He said as the chains to his consorts disappeared, "I wish to be ready to move. This will happen soon, I think. This light is what I saw before."

What began as a sort of soft halo over each body grew in size and brilliance. The demons outside the room had to close their eyes, as did the ones inside of it.

Pob turned away and opened her eyes a little, wondering if she ought to put her hands over Sandy's eyes for him, but when she looked to ask him, she saw that he was gone.

There was a blinding flash then.

In the next instant, the door to the room opened and the mage stood in it as he attempted his escape.

But he only stood, staring down in sudden fear at the hell hound who stood there with his lips drawn back in a snarl. The moment ended as Ouna's fist flashed out and hit the mage in the face, knocking him backward into the room again and onto the floor.

As Abi opened his eyes when the flash faded, he saw the mage cowering on his hands and knees while Ouna stood straining at Sandy's shoulders with little Pob and the others doing the same thing from the other side. All of them were trying to tell him to stay where he was. He was easily stronger than all four of them and he purposefully stepped into the room very slowly, moving one diagonally opposite pair of legs at a time, step by step, until he had the mage huddled against the wall.

Abi thanked them all and held the mage immobile with a motion from his hand. They looked around the room then and there were no signs of respiration from the Reed's body. Evaine looked over and remarked that there was nothing there in terms of a heartbeat either.

She turned to the other, larger body and they all saw the deeper breaths, as though the one lying there was in a deep sleep.

"Hold him that way, Evaine," Abi said, "Let him rest. Whatever we wish to learn can be seen tomorrow."

He turned to the mage and squatted down, "Or perhaps, we will only see that the soldier sleeps forever and there is still nothing in his mind."

He looked at Sandy for a moment and he smiled, "I am sorry for what was taken from you. If your friend knew of your steady love for him today, I'm sure that he'd find no surprise in it. If this fails and I find that I was deceived, then you shall have what you want. Until then, I have a better place for him that where he is."

Sandy seemed to smile slightly and he walked back to the rest and stood beside them.

The mage disappeared and after a moment where she looked at the demon who appeared to be sleeping soundly, Evaine stepped out of the room as two large soldier demons waited outside of the door to step in.

"Remain here tonight," Abi instructed them, "That one is not to leave this room. If he awakens, hold him here and call to Evaine and I."

"Where did the other one go?" Pob asked.

Abi smiled at Sandy, who began to smile as well in his way. "He hangs in chains," the hell hound said quietly.

------------------------------

In their cabin, Ouna was lying on her back on her bunk, looking at Pob with a smile. Pob was kneeling above Ouna's hips, slowly and carefully fucking on Ouna's clit, and loving the feeling as well as the wetness of what her little bum slapped against softly whenever she bottomed out. She moaned quietly.

Ouna could make so much.

In the next cabin, Tozama was doing the very same thing as she rode Sandy, while T'maz rubbed her nipples for her and tried to kiss them alternately.

He loved his sister and had always loved it when she'd sucked him, but Sandy was so hungry about it and it had driven him a little nuts for a while, the way that he'd done it.

---------------------------------

The beast which lay on the table asleep was now Reed, or, at least Reed's body to drive, if he could learn to manage it, once he'd become aware of it and accepted it, that is.

There were others in the room whom he was unaware of and one of them now thought that she saw something and ran to push a swivel chair over so that she could climb up and kneel on it.

Pob knelt with her chest against the back of the chair and her elbows on the table. Her chin rested on her hands as she watched a function occur which had it's origins a little above the bottom of the beast's brain pan and sent the signals on through the brain stem to cause a small female to smile. She was watching the progress of something wonderful.

"Well this is nice," she grinned brightly as she watched it stiffening before her eyes, "You don't suppose he'd mind it too much if I just, ... you know, straightened it out for him a little, do you? I think a guy would prefer that."

She began to reach for the erection with a hopeful expression until she heard Evaine's voice telling her that it was not advisable at the moment.

Her young Shirley Temple voice came out of her then, "Awww, I just want to hold it a little. I won't break it or anything. I promise."

"I'm very pleased that it's happening at all, "Evaine said, "It means that the mage was at least somewhat successful. But it's not really a sure indicator of much beyond some intact nerves and blood vessels."

She smiled at the small demon, "I feel for you though, I really do. I had the very same thought, Pob." She looked down to admire it for a moment, "Now if he had this going and could carry on a conversation, I'd take it as more of a sign of success."

"Why?" Pob asked, tearing her eyes from what lay throbbing against the male's stomach to look up, "If he had this going for me, I'd only have two things to say." She held up two fingers and pulled them back in as she said it.

"'Yes you can' and 'C'mon, Baby, do me."

Evaine laughed and looked over at Ouna, knowing that they were lovers. Ouna was chuckling as she nodded, "And that's if she was feeling especially chatty."

"Well I gotta say something, don't I?" Pob protested, "I don't have a weapons-grade, silky dark beautiful ass like you do."

She looked at Evaine again, "I'm serious. All she has to do is strut three steps, slam that amazing ass out as she bends a little and swish her tail once. Done.

If five percent of the males that I've seen staring at it when it's busy on this thing and they're here tried to get to first base with Ouna, I'd never see her again."

She looked over, "And I love your ass, just sayin', I haven't said it yet today and it's nearly nine."

Ouna was shaking her head, "You're an idiot. Who do you think I do that for, Pob?"

Evaine chuckled again, "Go on, Pob. If something like that's not worth a hug, ..."

Pob nodded and almost flitted across the room.

"If he had this going and was speaking and masturbating all at the same time, " Evaine began...

"Then he'd already be smarter than almost all of the guys on this thing when it's full," Pob said with a smirk toward one of the two soldiers in the room who'd been scowling at her, "so I'd ask him what he was waiting for, that Christmas thing or Kid's Day at the zoo."

Ouna bent her head down and nibbled on Pob's neck to make her laugh, "That would just mean that it was time for you to move your hair for him, that's all." She looked at the scowling trooper, "It's all I ever need."

"Yeah," Pob sighed, "That's the ticket."

Evaine stll worked in examining the large body, but she did look at them one again when she was confident that they wouldn't see her glance.

She looked down at the receding erection and hoped for them.

This thing before her, this male part, she thought, ... well, if they were successful, she didn't want to think about it, really. But there was something here to be faced. She knew the two girls well and she knew how and a little of why they'd begun.

What she was looking at would be perfect for Ouna. This body was the same species.

No matter what Pob might hope, Evain doubted with a little sadness in her heart that she could ever accommodate something like this.

She finished her examination and walked out, hoping that the new addition didn't ruin something good.

-----------------------------

Reed's mind began to clear, though he wasn't right at the edge of passing into consciousness just yet. He seemed to hang here somehow and it felt pleasant.

There was a large man in his mind the next second, a rather friendly one and as he introduced himself, Reed felt a pang from far back and found himself wishing that he could have turned out looking like him.

"I don't really look like this, Reed, but thank you. I wanted to meet you here first so that my appearance later didn't shock you too much. You can call me Abi."

There was suddenly a chair in the space before him and Abi sat down as the camera of Reed's mind began to close in a little.

"The truth is that I'm ... well, I'm a rather powerful demon.

A lord, actually, though that's probably neither here nor there for what I want to talk to you about. I knew that you were skilled and talented, but also that you couldn't ever find much work. I saw that you and I might come to a bit of an arrangement.

I own a large and complicated way to move around. It's full of electronics and hydraulics and all sorts of things to make a techie's heart almost glow. Things look a little different to what you might be familiar with, but hey, physics is physics. I thought that you ought to be able to learn the differences in appearance and help to keep it going. I already have two really great technicians, but their other duties prevent them from repairing many of the modules and controllers that they swap out."

He smiled, "That's when I thought of you.

We came to meet you, just my techs and I. You've already met Pob and Ouna. Ouna's the bigger one who carried you. They pulled you out of a certain and painful death."

He looked regretful then, "We just didn't get to you in time before the bear did.

Where you were, even if somebody knew that you were in a world of shit -- even after Ouna killed the bear -- there was no way that you'd have lived long enough to even get any sort of proper attention. I brought you here, but ... do you remember much of the attack?"