Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time had been almost like a party game, with Sandy trying to advise them and T'maz moving around almost out of breath to help them get their vulvas together. Neither of them had ever scissored before, and they spent so much time laughing that it almost didn't get done.

It was something that Pob could never have with Ouna, she was just too small. But she fit with Tozama just fine. Both of the girls came several times, but Pob's favorite was when T'maz held her a little and kissed her.

---------------------------------

With the T's sleeping, it was just Pob lying against Sandy, trading kisses for a long time. She'd really enjoyed fucking with T'maz and she loved to see him the way that he was now, not always looking as though he was one step away from being thoroughly frightened.

She reasoned that if it was from anything that Sandy was doing then she hoped that he did it a lot more.

She'd had T'maz three times, the last time in the ass. She'd forgotten how much she used to like that. To her, the T's were beautiful, just a perfect pair of lovers to lose herself with. she and Sandy hadn't done much of anything but kiss, though she'd enjoyed that too.

She wondered if one day, ....

Finally, Sandy asked her what was wrong.

Pob looked at him and took a few minutes, because she was determined not to cry.

"Nothing's wrong yet, I guess," she said very quietly, "It's just something that I know is coming. I came around a corner, and I knew that Ouna was showing Reed around."

She sighed, "Just as I turned the corner, I saw them up ahead. She pressed him back against a bulkhead and then she got to her knees and began to suck him. She must have really wanted to do it. I know how hard it is for her to kneel on something hard like floor plates."

Sandy looked at her for a moment, waiting and in a little time, she continued. "I left then, because I didn't want to watch it, but then I came back and, ...

He was fucking her from behind, right there in the maintenance corridor."

Pob snorted, "I can't get much more than a sniff and some dirty talk in the corridor without getting the 'hand's off' lecture, but oh no, Reed gets to fuck her there the very first day."

She looked up, "Sandy, that's alright, but I was thinking that we could share him. I guess I was just being dumb. I didn't think about it until later, but I haven't really got a chance.

He's the same kind as Ouna, so they were made to fit together. I can take a lot bigger than any imp has but there's no way that I can take that. From what I saw, I can't even suck him, no way."

She sat for a minute as he held her while she struggled again not to cry.

"So where does that leave me?" she asked, "Ouna does get bad headaches, but I don't believe the story tonight, that's all."

She looked around, "I don't want to go home tonight. Can I stay here with you? I don't want to walk in and catch them as he applies his headache medicine. I haven't got the energy to screech at anybody anymore tonight."

He nodded, "Please stay. He has not been here long enough to know the way that things are between you. I would like to think that he might try to think of something that he could do for you."

He sighed heavily, "As who he is under his skin, I cannot even help you if he does know what he is doing."

"Help me how?" she asked.

"By killing him," Sandy replied.

They looked at each other for a moment until her gaze finally cracked Sandy's impassive look and they laughed at his joke.

It cheered Pob up a little and he moved her so that he could get his mouth over her damp sex.

Pob sighed as he began, not caring at all anymore and thinking - when she could - of how much there might be for her in the arms of a girl whose body fit her own, or how good it felt to have a male inside of her who had a brain and could share her laughter.

As the hottest tongue that she'd ever felt began to work it's magic on her, Pob felt herself drifting happily and dreaming of someone who cared in his large, quiet and very strong way.