Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

Pob shook her head, "Oh no, sorry if I didn't say that. They walk like we do. It's just Sandy who doesn't.

You'll love their eyes," she said, "I can stare at their eyes all day. They're changed hellions and they have hellion eyes. But they've got these cute ears and two black stripes running down either side of their faces, all the way you their noses.

You can make out with them too. T'maz is a really good lover. He's not huge like Sandy, and the whole thing with him when you fuck with him is that it's like a really joyful game with him. He's just happy to be with you. I also love to watch when he's doing it with Tozama. They're really such a set."

She looked over, "Have you ever been with another girl? If not, then you need Tozama. She's just like her brother, always a little playful just the same way. No matter what, they always make you feel like being there with them is just the right thing, just what you needed -- even if you hadn't been thinking that you needed anything then.

What's it like with Sandy?"

Masanna smiled, "Like nothing you have ever felt before. The big problem is his weight, so he will never lie on you. But to fuck with? So good, Pob. I have only done it with him once and I knew that it was what I would always want. He is hot inside of him, and the way that he sends you his seed, ... "

She laughed, "No matter what, it is always a surprise and a wonderful one, too. And he gives more than once at a time. He gave me his first gush, but then he held me and kept on a little and before long, I got another from him, and then again and again!"

We only did it the one time, but he said that he wanted me often. It was the day before the attack, and at first, I did not know what happened to him. I heard at first that everyone had been killed and I was so upset."

She smiled then, "But I should have known better. He was not even hurt at all when everyone around him was dead and Lashta's father was, ... the way that he was. Other than in anger, I have never seen her cry. But she wept then as I held her."

Pob nodded and said that it was a sad thing and for a very stupid reason. "Were you and Lashta, ... did you ever, ... you know, do anything with her?"

Masanna shook her head, "No. We have always been very dear friends from the first day that Ramash, her mother found me. We have always shared everything, but that never came to either of us as a thought. I know that she liked being with another female, but she is so large and though I think that she is beautiful, it was never something which came to me as a desire."

She looked over with a smile as she put her arm around Pob. "But if you and I are a hell hound's wives now, I think that we will have that. I cannot think of ways not to, and I like your body."

She chuckled, "I know a little about imps, you know. I saw that you tied your hair back as we came in here, and I know that it means that you are a little hopeful that I might like you -- and I do!"

"Really?" Pob asked, "I was cursing a little when you were behind me on Sandy's back. I loved to feel your tits against my back, and I've been wondering ever since. Usually I can tell, but not with you, since you're not any kind of demon, I guess. Can -- can I sit on your leg?"

Masanna laughed out loud and nodded, making room and helping Pob over. "If we do not have something too, Pob, then what will we have as Sandryah's females? Am I to sit and wait politely while you are with him? I would much rather help to get him inside you and then play as well. I am happy that we have another male too, if he likes me and Tozama can share him as freely as you make it sound. And if it is so, then I want to try with her, just to thank her if nothing else."

She stopped speaking then as she felt Pob's hand take her breast and she reached to do the same as she leaned just a little to kiss the imp softly. They sat like that for a time until Pob stopped and looked up with a silly grin.

She reached for her cup and drank the last of her tea in one go to slam the mug down with a laugh.

"That settles it. Come on, Masanna. I know of a cabin right down the hall from here that hasn't been assigned to anybody. Let's go play. You know just the same little games that I do when your tongue is in my mouth. I think we've still got some time.

I can't wait to watch that big male of ours do it to you, so let's hurry and we can get each other wet before we even get there."

Masanna nodded, draining her mug as well, and then they were up and almost running, Pob feeling so happy and loving to hear the faun's laughter as they went.

----------------------------

It was almost midday almost half a world away.

In a restaurant over lunch, that sat at a table away from the regulars and talked. Lee told Skelly all that he could of his life and she found it interesting to her because he was.

"How did you come to be going this way?" she asked, "I seek a place west and a little north from here."

He shrugged, "I can't really say, Skelly. I only know that the only time that I've felt like I belong anywhere was in a war. But I fought for and with humans then, so there were, ... things that I couldn't really do. Even in most human wars, there are a few rules.

I, ... I dunno, really. But I sense that something's coming. I think I'm headed to the same place you are, but I know that's' not where the fight's gonna be. I guess that if whoever I end up fighting for might take me along to where I can be of some use, I wouldn't mind. After that, I haven't got a clue."

They ordered another meal, which surprised their waitress. They'd already eaten one each of the largest platter on the menu.

"Yeah," Lee grinned, "Give us each another one of those. They were really good."

As they waited, the satyra slowly began to tell of something which she'd tried for untold centuries to forget. It wasn't just that Lee was with her now, though if he'd asked just as he had, she thought that for him, she might tell of it anyway. But now, ... speaking of it felt a little more right, now that she knew what she wanted at the end of things.

"I was young," she said, "and young females can be, ... well, I do not want to use the word 'stupid', but I think that we all can make mistakes at that time in our lives which hang from our necks for a long time after.

I saw a young demon in another place. That was where I lived then. To my eyes, he was perhaps everything which my heart could ever have wanted. But I had trouble trying to get him to even see me. I knew nothing of the ways of the higher demons then. You can interest the lower ones easily for a little fun, but it soon comes to you that something like that is not the best loving that one could ever have, for they think only of their own pleasure.

I didn't know it, but even as young as he was, the one who caught my eye had things which he had to do. He was always moving whenever I was lucky enough to see him for a few moments."

She smiled a little sadly then, "But where I was, well, it was no place for one like me to have the longing thoughts which I held in my mind then. Thoughts like that can be read by some others in a place like that, and at the time, I was very naïve.

A pair of lower ones came to me to say that their lords wished to speak to me over a matter which might hold some interest to me. I went and found myself in the midst of four very powerful demons who used me for their pleasure just as the others would. At the end of that, they told me that they had been 'trying' me for another. They told me that they wished to give me as a gift to that one and that they would pay me very well for the task if I accepted."

She looked down at her empty plate for a moment. "One like me, even then, could not be forced too much. It was why they offered what they did."

She shook her head slowly with what Lee recognized as a great deal of bitterness. He reached over and took her hand, telling her to stop.

But Skelly said that she was alright after a little while and she looked up and smiled at him a little. "I would have been far better off if even one of them had been a little like you, Lee. I might have been happy later.

I had no interest in what they spoke of, until they showed me an image of the one.

I cannot really say the way that I felt. He was the young demon which I wanted. I was even foolish enough to say it to them all. I felt such hope in me then, you can't imagine."

Her face fell a little and she said, "But that was not a place where one can really feel such a thing as hope, for it only opens your heart to the cruel ones who would use it against you. That's what they do. No matter what you agree to, it never works out that way. They just twist it in front of your face as they laugh at you.

I was given to the one I wanted, but I could not speak to him. My mouth would not work no matter how I tried.

I could kiss him and suckle what he had, but I could say nothing to him.

He stayed with me for a time, seeing that I wanted to be there with him, but after a while, many days, I guess, I was taken away while he was gone.

I was kept in a different place and I knew nothing of the reasons for it. All that I knew was that there were many huge, fearsome fighters around me and none knew what I said. I wept in sadness and it grew worse when I found that I was going to birth what the one I wanted to love so much had planted in me.

Slowly, I put the pieces together and it was an age before I placed the last piece.

Before that, I came to think that I had been used by the one -- though I later thought as I still do, that he was used as well and didn't know any more than I did.

But I knew nothing of it then. All that I was told was something by one of the ones who had arranged it all. I would be rewarded as was promised to me, once I birthed my young one and nursed him to a size where he could eat other food.

When it happened, I held little love for him at first. But a mother grows love in herself at times like that and so I nursed him when he was hungry and grew my love for him from it.

But I finally learned only that I had been used and to my thinking by everyone but my little son. As soon as it was seen that he could eat, I was cast out and placed here. I got nothing from it all."

She looked down then, "Not even my own little one."

She sighed after a moment, "Much later, it came to me that the one who fucked me to such joy had probably also been used and misled. I don't know for certain, but I now think that it went like that. They didn't want me to have my son and I wonder if he ever knew that I had been taken away from him. I don't think that he ever knew that he even had a son with me."

Lee looked at her in silence for a time. The way that she sat there across from him made him want to hold her until she felt better, which was something that he knew that he couldn't do. If he put himself in her place, he doubted that anyone could truly make pain like that go away. He doubted that anyone ever could. He squeezed her hand softly and moved his thumb over the back of her hand very slowly.

When she looked up after a time, he saw that her eyes were wet. "I've seen a lot in my time," he said quietly, "but I don't think I've ever heard a sadder tale."

She smiled a little softly then, "Thank you, Lee.

As for the rest of my reasons, I guess that I can say that I've gotten old enough to have gathered a bit of wisdom. What I just took to be more of my feelings, I now know how to sort out. I've come to be able to know things that I never could before."

She smiled again and tightened her hand in his, "I know how you're starting to feel about me and I like it very much. A crying shame that I've lived here and wandered everywhere alone and only met you now. But I'm not going to complain too much about it. Better late than never, they say.

I don't know how I know it, but I know that if I can get to the place that I've got in my mind, not more than a month from today, I have a chance to see the one who I wanted so much back then."

She looked over and chuckled a little, "Oh you don't have to worry too much, I don't think. I've already had so much joy in only being able to talk to you. And what we did together, ... well, I think I can feel it when I suddenly have something to really smile about. I don't want that one anymore.

Look at what happened the last time. I only hope that if I do meet him and that if my mouth doesn't work again, that you'll tell him what I told you for me. What I really want to know is what he might know about my son, that's all."

The waitress walked over with their meals and Skelly grinned, "Besides, looking at you has made me hungry again in a lot of ways."

---------------------------------

Florida

They were walking home after another day at the beach. Imogen was pleased that she'd gotten a little nude sunbathing in by lying back in the cover of the dunes while Dusty sat watching for her. He didn't really need to watch, though. An Ushandi can sense beings around him or her usually quite easily. He'd done it so that he had somewhere other to look than at her body.

He loved her very much, but it was such a nice place and the day was so pleasant that his mind just naturally turned to having hopes about making love with her. But he was stuck in his wolfhound disguise and feeling cramped. He didn't know for certain, but he didn't think it would be thought of well to be near her like that with ...

Well he thought it best to be the lookout and just try to forget his thoughts. They'd be alone later and he wouldn't be a wolfhound then.

Walking home, he looked up at her and still couldn't believe his luck. She was so beautiful to him and ... she was smiling. He loved to see her smile.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked in her thoughts.

"I was just remembering that couple that you found out about. Now we know that they're always here. Well often, anyway. I really liked it when we snuck over to watch them fuck. I liked to see it."

"The woman knew we were there," he said.

"Oh I know," Imogen said, nodding, "We made eye contact a few times and she smiled at me and held up her finger over her lips to let me know to be quiet. I guess that means that the guy doesn't know that we were there, that's all.

At first, when you knew that they were there, I was thinking maybe that she was a hooker and that it would be a different guy this time."

He stopped and sat down. "I have questions."

Imogen rolled her eyes, "You always have questions. I usually love your questions because I get a look into your mighty mind. Why do we have to stop and stand here? Why can't we just keep walking while I answer your questions?"

"You said that you thought she was a hooker. That means that she mates for pay?"

"Yeah," Imogen said, nodding, "But I was wrong, I guess."

"Is it customary to watch others when they are mating?"

Imogen looked at him and shook her head, "No. If you're doing something like that in a place like that, it's actually against the law and the cops will come if somebody calls in a complaint. Some people like to do it because they like to be outside on a nice day when they fuck. Heck, some people even like to be watched. But most don't."

"But it is not expected to be allowed to watch something like that or, ... or nakedness in public, right?"

Imogen shook her head again, "No, of course not."

Dusty looked down, "Human habits and customs are the strangest things to me. You wear tiny rags and think that you are dressed. I can see so many female asses while they wear a string up the middle which is out of sight. That is allowed but to take the string off is against the law.

I thought that it was customary to be able to watch politely and silently." He looked up, "The woman was there for pay. I felt this. And before the man came from the car with the blanket, she saw you lying without your little clothes on.

I thought it was the custom, so I didn't chase her away. She came to me and rubbed my ear while she watched you for a short time. I think she likes you. And she -"

Imogen stared at him, "You did that? Ok, it was just the woman, but Dusty -- "

"I'm sure that she likes you," he said, "I liked her because she wears different colors in her hair at the front every time that I see her here. And she -"

"That doesn't matter," Imogen said. "I trusted you to warn me in time. Please don't do that again, Dusty. I only felt safe and comfortable because you were there. Now come on. I want to go home."

"She is sitting over there crying," he said, "She is very upset. And she --"

"And she what?" Imogen asked, trying not to feel upset herself.

"She knows that I am not a dog. She has the sight to see me as I am. She thought that I was your pet until she saw. The sight of me frightened her, but I told her that I was not hunting or hungry then."

"But I wasn't dozing then," Imogen objected, "I didn't hear you say anyth-"

"She has other gifts, some that she knows nothing of. She can hear me as you can, in your mind, but to her, it is a natural thing, something which she was born with."

Imogen looked over at something which suddenly seemed very sad to her. She'd wanted to just go, but she knew that it was too late as soon as she'd seen the woman.

The term had seemed fine when they'd been watching her fucking earlier, but somehow out here by the road, she looked to be younger than that, sitting on the curb hugging her shins and weeping with her forehead against her knees.

Imogen walked over. "Hey, are you alright?"

The girl looked up, her makeup a mess from her tears. Her voice had a natural bit of slight roughness to it, even as she whispered, "I can't go home. My landlord threw me out. I -- I lost my job and I let him fuck me four times over the last three days to make it up. But when he was finished and we were square, he told me that I was out and that he already had somebody to live in my room then.

He just drove away and left me here."

She looked around herself for a moment, "I'm from Key West. I've only been here two months. I don't know where I am."

She sniffled and held up a hand, counting her fingers. "I've got no place to sleep, I've got no money, I'm leaking his come out of me and I'm getting hungry."

Her face looked like she couldn't hold off the feelings then, "Just perfect. I'm fine, aren't I?"

Her composure crumbled then and she began to cry bitterly.

Imogen looked at her and saw herself right there in that place, other than some details, that was all. If she hadn't met Abi, she'd be as good as sitting next to this poor girl by now.

She looked to be maybe an inch or so shorter than Imogen at a guess since she was sitting. Her figure wasn't stunning either, though it was just an observation. She was almost too thin and like Imogen, she had small breasts, in her case, not much more than low swells with little bumps on them. Her skin spoke of a maybe Spanish background, but the feeling wasn't definite.

An otherwise pleasant-looking pretty face topped it off under long, wavy black hair with a little swatch of blue near the front. At the moment, she bore a bit of the classic 'raccoon face' from her tears and mascara.

Imogen was just going to pull a pair of twenties out of her bag and sincerely wish this girl the best of luck, but she couldn't really do that, not as she stood before her watching a man's come beginning to wet the crotch of this girl's cut-offs from the inside. She reached into her bag and held out some paper napkins.

"Here. You're about to grow a wet spot on your shorts. I'll hide you while you wipe. I've got some more you can use a little like a pad. What's your name?"

The girl spread her knees and looked down. "Oh fuck!" she said in a small voice. After a look around, she undid her cut-offs and taking the napkins, she tried to quickly clean herself up. When she looked again, Imogen had more napkins for her already folded to shape.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers