Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Finally, she lifted her head and looked for a moment.

She slammed her head back down, chuckling, "Dustyyyyy. This isn't the same club."

She looked at Bonny and saw her lidded eyes looking back at her. Bonny almost lunged for Imogen to taste her kisses again.

"Fuuck," she groaned, "He-He's fantastic with that tongue. I've nee-ever felt aaanything, ... oh fuck. I'm not je-alous anymore. Ohhh, I'm fucking gon-na be heart bro-oken when you leave."

Imogen kissed Bonny's lips for a moment, "Listen, I'm not gay, but I just can't help that I like you an awful lot.

Here's the rules -- you want into this club, we split the housework. When you get a job, kick in a little for rent and food, if you're so afraid of Abi, since he's paying for everything. I think we can all have some good times in about anything, so do what I asked, and remember that he's my boyfriend.

Right now, I think you can have benefits, but he's mine, ok?"

Bonny nodded sincerely, "Ok."

"Alright," Imogen smiled as she pulled them together for more kisses while reaching for another girl's boob because she figured that the other girl would like that.

"And don't forget to check the toilet seat before you go. I'm trying not to kill my honey, but sometimes he forgets. You don't have a fat ass like mine. I don't want to have to get up in the middle of the night to come pull you out of the toilet bowl."

-----------------

Dusty was on his back with both of them kissing him at the same time, and it had gone on for a long time.

Bonny lifted herself up and looked for a moment, "This is so fucking hot."

Imogen said nothing. She just kept on, but she reached for Bonny's hand and moved it to Dusty's erection. She heard Bonny's little gasp and then she looked up.

"We've gotta take care of him," she smiled, "Come on. If you really want to be in our club, then help me."

Bonny was game, but she liked it even more when Imogen moved down. She put her hand over Bonny's and began to lick.

Bonny was with her in a heartbeat, and the two of them took turns sucking and licking. Whenever they passed each other, they kissed on the way by. Dusty groaned in pleasure.

"Listen to him," Imogen whispered, "Listen for these little grunts that he makes. That means he's getting close."

She kissed Bonny's cheek for a second, "I'm really happy we met you," she whispered, "I never really had any friends either."

Bonny looked up and lifted her head, so Imogen took over then.

"Imogen, I'd do anything for you guys. I can't believe something this good could happen to me."

They traded again and Imogen put her arm over Bonny's shoulder. "I'm still not into girls. But I'm really into you and Dusty.

Oh, and get ready. He squirts pretty hard. I always end up with lots on my face. We're gonna look like porn stars no matter what we do. Just make sure that you don't get any into your hair."

Dusty groaned loudly then and the two girls did their best, but with their faces together the way that they were, it was beyond hopeless and they laughed as they tried to keep up.

When it was over, they looked at each other and laughed, but it only lasted a moment before they were back to kissing each other hungrily.

"Would you let me fuck with him sometime?"

It was the question that Imogen knew that she's hear eventually and she considered for a moment.

"Dusty will have to decide about it too," she said, "but I like you so much and this is even better with you here. I've found that there are times when I get a little tired because he's such a big beast when we do it. With you helping, I think it'll be awesome.

But you ought to think a minute. Bonny, that's like a whole other club, and there's this way that he has about him.

"What way?" Dusty asked as he looked up at them, "I have a way about me? What does that mean?"

"You just shush Baby. It might not look like it, but in a way, Bonny and I are negotiating a little bit here. I just want her to know what she's getting into."

She looked at Bonny again and leaned in to kiss her for a moment, asking herself if she was into girls now and still deciding that she wasn't.

"Before you know it, you'll love him. Then you'll be like me. I don't want any guy anymore, not after having my beast in my arms every night.

Just think about it before you suddenly find yourself there."

Bonny looked at Imogen for a long moment. "Imogen, I think I know what you mean, but to me, it's not just that. You guys helped me and you even let me be here in your bed.

I know myself. I get what you mean. I can feel the way that he pulls me without even knowing it. But you're pulling me too. I really would do anything for you both, but, ...

If you'll let me, then I will do anything. I already feel some of what you were saying, but it's not only with Dusty. I feel that way about you too.

I'm still lost, but I want to be lost with you."

Imogen looked back for a moment.

She tried to put a bit of a lighthearted face on it. "You'll have to shave, you know. I saw that you've got a nice little landing strip there, but I think it'll have to go."

"Ok," Bonny nodded, "But why?"

"If you're with us now, Dusty likes his girls bare."

Imogen sighed and reached for Bonny and she did her very best to kiss her as softly as she could. Bonny sobbed once in the middle of it and she broke the kiss and hugged Imogen tightly.

"Welcome to the club," Imogen whispered into Bonny's ear, "It's already too late, but I'm thrilled to have a girlfriend like you."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers