Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he drew back, Magda held on, but only a little and she kissed him.

They found soft smiles for each other after that until Magda had a thought that he hadn't fed yet. She pointed to the stable behind him, trying to tell him to go and feed.

Instead, Xhoso put his head on her shoulder and sniffed toward the cottage. She wondered about that for a moment, but then she just held him to her; her thin arms around his neck and her cheek against his. That short, not quite bristly fur felt so good to her hands.

She led him after that with soft words for him as they walked to the old building together. He sniffed the stew and Magda understood then that he could live on other things besides only blood. She found a large bowl and ladled it out of the pot for him, setting the bowl onto the table after thinking that he was too large to eat comfortably from the level of the floor. She was wrong, but to Xhoso it felt like an honor that she was showing him.

She cautioned him about it being hot and he understood the intent if not the words and he sat before her with what she had come to understand was his pleased smile. She found some bread and brought it to him as well and he watched as she tore large pieces off to dip into the stew and then offer to him.

He could have taken the bread from her fingers once he understood her intent, but he knew somehow that she'd feed him and so he allowed it. By the time that the last of the bread was gone, he looked at her and then at the table. There was a spoon there and guessing it's purpose, he took it up and held it out to her.

Magda wanted to shake her head, wanting him to see that she couldn't eat it. She began a pantomime of eating the stew and then retching. When she looked up, she saw his humor and so with a shrug, she tasted the stew, savoring the memory of eating such things back when they were just something that she could eat easily.

She struggled with it, mindful that she now had a full belly of blood and not wanting to lose it, but at last, she took a bit of potato and an almost tiny piece of beef and worked it between the molars in her mouth which had gone unneeded for so long.

She told herself that it was not poison; it was just something that her bloodthirst usually wouldn't allow her to eat. One small mouthful shouldn't cause catatonic shock after all. She thought back to times when she'd eaten things which she shouldn't have as a girl - and the time that a fly had flown straight into her open mouth and she'd swallowed in shock came to mind. She definitely hadn't liked that, but it hadn't killed her. She felt slightly nauseous, but it passed soon enough.

Magda looked at him again as he ate the rest from the bowl. His body was something to behold. She'd always liked cats, not that she'd been allowed or have one as a child. This was the same - though very different at the same time. She didn't know how just yet, but Magda felt certain that they could communicate somehow.

She just wondered at herself over the thoughts which came to her mind. There was a sense of power to him and also incredible warmth as well. She reached out and touched his fur, knowing that he knew that she was doing it, but allowing her this as he ate.

He looked so ... sensual in a very real way somehow and ... and though he hadn't indicated it in any way other than what she took as his hopeful smile, Magda knew somehow that he liked her and there was the feeling of friendliness there for her.

She didn't even want to think about the last time that she'd had a friend.

Her hand ran over his shoulder and back and after a moment, she watched as her hand ran farther on to his lean and muscular flanks. It almost caused her to shiver as just the tips of her fingers grazed his furry scrotum. She'd never noticed cold for so long, but with the heat that she felt coming from his body, she now wanted to feel that so much.

She looked down at herself and saw the blood on her dress. She only needed a moment to think about it and then it was over her head and off at the same time that she knelt down next to him. She felt better the instant that she threw it away. Looking at him, she wanted to feel that fur against her and so she waited for him to finish eating a moment later and when he looked at her, she saw his smile and pointed at the bed.

Their options for communication were still limited, but she pointed toward herself and spoke her name to him until he understood that it was how she was called. When she pointed toward him and looked in a questioning way, he got it immediately and told her his name. When they smiled to each other, he watched as Magda walked to the bed and waited for him.

This had been something that she'd never really had a chance at - other than when her male relatives had used her and the one night with the one who'd turned her, but she wanted it now. A hundred years alone, she thought. Why not? She hardly knew him, but what exactly was there to save herself for and she'd loved his kiss and ... well for the first time, she wanted to do this for herself and not to buy food or stave off a beating.

She got into the bed and he managed to get in after her, as large as he was without stepping on her and Magda hung onto him tightly as they kissed. The feeling of his pawed hand when it ran over her body and found her almost nonexistent breast ...

What he had was a bit of a mystery to her at first. It could be coaxed out of it's sheath easily enough, but once out in the open, Magda was at a bit of a loss. What stood out from him was of a good size, she guessed, and she liked that - and the sheer heat that she felt coming to her from it when she caressed it. But there were the little spines at the base of it, soft little bristles which she could move in a gentle way to make him groan in pleasure. She only hoped that they wouldn't hurt her if he decided to bury that bone in her as deep as he could make it go.

He held still for her, not wanting anything to ruin this as Magda moved herself to where she approximated that she had to be and lifted her leg over him. She reached for that hot thing of his, blessing the fact that she now knew that he was a living thing and not like her. She worried over it a little when she looked at it from his point of view, but the room was warm and she'd been here a while, so she knew that she wasn't like ice to him.

It felt so good in her hand and it was even better when she traced the tip of it along her furrow - so long unused, but now needing this more than anything. Oh, the incredible heat that she felt as it slipped inside of her.

She was on her side but Magda moaned as the warmth radiated inside of her and she threw her head back feeling something like what she remembered as happiness. Xhoso did the very best thing that he could have then and kissed her throat.

So warm .. so fucking almost hot that she felt like melting. Cold had never bothered her, it was true. But she now had a far better opinion of hot as a sensation.

He moved only a little; fearful of hurting her in any way and not knowing if he was too long for her. It turned out that as felids go, blood cats were better endowed than their earthly counterparts by a good margin, but he was not too long for her like this.

He held her a little tightly, and Magda didn't mind it a bit. She knew that it was only natural for any male of any kind to want to hold the female during coitus, especially at the end. She knew why too, but in his arms, she felt alive.

The bristles reached her not long afterward and Magda came to know another thing about this male. She'd never really had very many partners where she hadn't been doing her best to try to forget the whole experience afterwards. This - with Xhoso - was amazing and every time that his soft little bristles hit her lips down there ...

Magda cried out again and again. She wasn't coming, not just yet, but he was taking her there in no uncertain terms. She had a thought that maybe his kind were possessive of their females and then she had another thought right afterwards.

She hoped with all of her heart that he was really as kind as he seemed and if so, she really wanted to be the female that he was possessive over if it meant a whole lot of this.

She came hard - very hard, surprisingly so - for a girl who had never had something this nice in her before. When she'd finished calling out his name in her urgent need and settled down to allow him the blissful fuck that she felt, his bristles wouldn't allow it. They felt a little hurtful for a moment since she was sensitive now, but for what he'd done for her, she thought that she could handle it.

But his efforts just took her away again a moment later and she was back to howling out his name once more. She guessed that she was more than halfway to her second release when his came and in that moment when he pressed forward, holding her tightly to be sure to pass his hot seed to her, those soft bristles - those heavenly little spines set in a ring around the base of his shaft ...

Magda screamed in just a little pain and it drove her to a lot of joy. She tensed as he filled her, feeling what came to her in his quick, hot pulses. He hung on and ground those spines into her, spreading her even more until the darkness came to her mind.

She didn't know how long she'd been lost in the dark, but when she regained consciousness, she found that he'd rolled her over onto her back and was still humping gently as he bent that large head over her to really worship her little breasts. Magda had no choice in it then. She held his head and sighed to him, telling him that he was wonderful.

Xhoso didn't understand the words, but he stopped for a moment, knowing that something rather important and heartfelt had been said and he kissed her lips very softly and told her his version of the same thing before he looked down and nuzzled her nipples again.

They talked for a time, neither one understanding more than the feeling of the words but that didn't really matter to them. Magda slid down and urged Xhoso to keep talking while she suckled him.

She'd never really though about a male's balls until now but his were a little like elongated peaches, so warm and furry soft in her hands that she loved holding them as she listened and worked him, not knowing if she was doing it well for him until he filled her mouth with a soft groan. That was when Magda moved to get out of the bed.

Xhoso wondered about it until he saw that she knelt before the side of the bed on the floor and he followed her.

Magda shivered to feel his nose against her down there, but his tongue made it's appearance just after that and she was back to being in bliss as he eased down to the floor and licked her. She had a hope that he'd understand what she wanted and he wasn't long in making her wish a reality.

She felt him enter her and this time, it was all pure power. He held her in a different way this time and she'd almost wanted to cry when she felt one of his strong arms reach around to hold her. With his head next to hers when he leaned down a little, she found herself in a place where she really wanted to be with him and she turned her head to kiss his cheek.

Magda cried out so often that her vocal chords failed her utterly after a time. But he didn't stop banging her for a moment until that instant when she felt his arms tighten around her even more and those wonderful little nubs took her the rest of the way.

This time had been for Xhoso, she told herself. She didn't know about the mating habits of his kind, but she had a thought that it must go something like this and Xhoso was very happy not to disappoint her either.

As the sky began to lighten only a little - just enough to warn Magda that she had to make her way to the deserted barn where she slept under a couple of loose floorboards. Xhoso got up and led her to the door. She'd had a hope that she might take him to her barn, but he almost climbed the wall to pull a cloak from a hook there. He offered it to her and she put it on with a curious look.

Out on the garden, he pointed down and then quickly drew a stick-figure of himself. Pointing to himself once, he then drew her as a stick-girl there on his back. As she wondered about it, he held up one thick, padded finger and pointed to Magda. He pointed to himself then and held up two fingers.

After that, he put those two fingers into the dirt and drew a long double line.

Magda got it and climbed up on him easily, though she was worried that he might not know that she couldn't bear sunlight on her skin for more than a few seconds.

They were gone then, Xhoxo carrying her as though she weighed nothing and very quickly to a huge sort of castle. He stood before the gates and howled.

To Magda's amazement, the gates drew apart and they walked inside. He took her into the first large building that she saw and moments later, they were before a large demon as Magda slid down from Xhoso's back to stand next to him nervously.

------

Abi remembered it well.

Magda's eyes had gone huge when he'd begun to talk to her and ask her if she might learn to get by on less blood if it meant that she'd work for him with the male that she'd charmed so well.

"I do not know if I have charmed him, "she said, "I only tried to please us both as I could."

Abi smiled then and waved his hand. Pointing to Xhoso, he said only, "Tell her then, since I make it so, Tell her and then we must hurry to find her a place to rest out of the light of the day, for she cannot abide it."

Xhoso turned to Magda and smiled shyly, but he did manage to tell her that he wanted her near him if she had no trouble with it. Magda agreed quickly with a laugh and told Abi that she would do her best.

As the memory faded in Abi's mind, he made a mental note to wake them for an early meal in their dark cabin just as dusk was deepening. He had indeed found uses for them now and then and he'd already bought out Magda's bounty. It had cost him next to nothing, but as far as he was concerned, now that he'd learned everything about her life and seeing them together often, her sentence in 'hell' had already begun.

She was living in her way with the blood cat who loved nothing more than to possess her. He knew who possessed the blood cat's heart just as the felid did.

------

Out in the grasslands.

"I have done this now more than fifteen times," Mokonyi sighed as she worked to field-strip and re-assemble her rifle, laying the pieces down carefully on the clean cloth between her open legs, "Surely it is enough now, no?

If nothing else, this gift to me must already know that I love it for the number of times that I have caressed every single part. If it were a man, my fingers would be sticky by now, though I like the scent of that better than this."

"This is to teach your hands to do this in the dark and all alone," Oyan said, "This is not like the thing which we both carry, the little thing which gives us pleasure and also gives life. What you learn of now cannot give life. It can only take it. But in the doing of that, if it must be, it might keep two women alive to go on together.

I know that it is hard to learn, so do it only this time and then I will tie a cloth over your beautiful eyes. Do it without seeing what your hands do only twice, and it is enough for one day."

Mokonyi leaned over against Oyan with a smile which exaggerated her weary look, "Alright. I will do as you say, but this big spring is a monster to hold in place while I twist in the little plug."

"Never forget about the spring and the plug or the rod behind it," Oyan nodded sagely as she set the blindfold over Mokonyi's face, "Because if your fingers slip then, that spring will throw that very important little plug and the rod very far away from you and we will spend the rest of the day on our knees searching for where they landed."

As Mokonyi worked, Oyan looked around, feeling as though they were being watched.

It took her some time to put it together, but after a while, she saw dark shapes sliding through the trees a good distance away from where they sat.

Her mind automatically tried to connect those shapes to the ones which were known in her memory of the sorts of large predators which she'd known were here all of her life and she failed to make a connection utterly. Either her eyes were failing her or there was something out there which she'd never seen before.

Mokonyi completed the first blindfolded run successfully, but Oyan stopped her from doing it again.

"Make sure that you have tightened the plug Mokonyi, and then put the box with the bullets in. Pull back the handle and then set the safety as I showed you. I think that we should leave here."

"What is wrong?" The other woman asked as she pulled off the blindfold and Oyan shook her head slowly while pointing behind herself subtly. "I do not know, but I have seen things far out from where we sit and they look to be watching us. I do not recognize even one of the shapes which I have seen."

Mokonyi nodded and looked around a little herself, though not in an obvious way. After a minute, she nodded, "I see one at least, but I do not know what it is, other than it is large. But it is not a lion and hyenas are not really shaped like that either."

What she was looking at moved then and she remarked that whatever it was, it didn't really move in exactly the way that she'd expected it to as well.

They stood up slowly, grabbing their packs and they walked in the direction which Oyan knew would take them to where Abi told her to go. As they walked, one or the other would look back carefully now and then and what was seen was that they were being followed, but at a respectful distance and behind cover as much as was possible. When whatever was out there had to leave cover to cross open ground, they looked more like shadows made of dark liquid.

Their pursuers never closed the gap at all and so the women never walked any faster, hoping that they wouldn't need to and seeking to conserve their strength, though they spoke to each other, discussing things and making a rough plan for later if they found that they had to make a stand.

But it never happened. After a little over an hour, they crested a low rise and saw something large out there which shimmered thinly in a pale sort of way as though it was not really there. It was only as they drew near to it that they saw it really take shape, though they didn't know what it was, exactly.

It turned out not to matter at all, because as they got within about fifty feet of the thing, it seemed to turn dark and solid to their eyes and two doors opened in the side, with Abi stepping out into the sunshine from the smaller one of them with a wide smile as he welcomed them. Mokonyi tried not to stare, but she'd never seen anyone like this before.

"Well I like the sound of his voice," she whispered as they approached, "I have never seen a man who was quite that size."

"He is the friend that I spoke of," Oyan replied with a smile, "I do not know exactly, but he is not really a man of any kind which I have seen. Wait until you hear him laugh. It is a sound like no other, and it makes me feel that nothing could be wrong when he is near."

Abi stepped farther out and he bowed low to them, "Welcome, my riders. Wait only a moment for the other guards to arrive."

"Other guards?" Mokonyi asked and Abi smiled wider and pointed to the shapes which were now trotting toward them at a pace which told the two women that if it had been their intent, then the pursuers could have overtaken them without effort.

The creatures were even larger than they'd guessed and their four-footed strides were a little otherworldly to see as they came, looking as though the creatures could cover ground when they loped along at a relaxed pace which could eat miles or kilometers with ease. Oyan wondered how fast they could go if they had a need to abandon their loping and really run.

123456...8