Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a sweet boy," she smiled in pleasure, "It feels very nice."

He said nothing, worried over the taste of the soap until she rinsed his head for him. He looked up into her eyes as he continued and she smiled at him, "I have trouble with what I should be for you," she said softly, "Sometimes, I feel as though I ought to mother you a little, and yet, at other times ..."

He raised his head, smiling, "We are of age, Noli and I," he said, "I know only that I like to be near you very much, Oyan."

"And I like this with you," she smiled, "so let us have this time to be what we will be then."

She began to work the suds into the rest of his coat and she was amazed at the amount of dirt which came out, so she guessed that there was truth to what Abi had said; that the Ushandi were at a bit of a loss in the shower. She hummed to herself as she knelt to wash his deep chest and his 'armpits' or whatever they were

"Stand still and lift your tail for me," she scolded as Kiriel flinched, "I will do you no harm, but your little hole here will be clean, one way or the other, and if I must be a mother again for the task, then ..."

"I will be still," he said quietly, "You said nothing before it and I was surprised."

As she worked, it made her smile to herself to hear the soft way that he moaned. She leaned over his hips to ask and he admitted that he liked what she was doing.

"I cannot do more with this soap. It will surely sting if I press in here now," she said as she reached to rinse the soap away, "and I wish to make it feel good for you."

"You - you do this for me because I like it?" he asked and she nodded, looking up at him as she licked her fingers to wet them.

"Of course. We are already friends enough for this, I hope. I must take care of you, Kiriel.

So? Why can I not make you a little happier as I do it?"

It was a bit of a moment for Oyan once she began. She stood with one arm and hand holding one of his flanks and the way that he stood rigidly still; quivering slightly as she slid her fingers in and out for a few minutes made her smile and feel a little proud to be able to do it for him.

She wasn't sure what to do about his male parts a little later on, so she only washed them gently and she didn't spare the warm water for the rinse. She smiled to herself as she admired the way that it felt in her hands. He asked her about how dirty his scrotum was, since she needed so much time to clean it for him.

It caused Oyan to laugh. "It was not very dirty from what I could tell, at least not any dirtier than the rest of you. I like the way that you smell now, and I will want to keep you this clean if I am able.

I am only a dirty woman, Kiriel. I liked to hold what you have there. It feels so good in my hands, since I really need both hands to do it for you. I am a little glad that you cannot see when I do that. I must look stupid with a big grin from my fun."

She reached to shut off the water. "Come, you are clean now. We need to get out so that Noli and Mokonyi can have enough warm water for their turn."

But while Oyan worked to rub as much water out of Kiriel's coat as she could so that she might save a towel or two in drying him, Mokonyi and Noli were already beginning their turn. He sat on his haunches and she stood before him in his arms as they shared long and wet kisses.

When she heard the water stop, Mokonyi pulled back a bit and smiled. "Try to make what I see there before my belly go down at least a little, Noli. We can play a little more in the water together, I hope. This here with you changes nothing for me about my girl Oyan, but I like this with you very much."

"It changes nothing for me about Kiriel, either," he smiled, "but how are we to do this later, Mokonyi? Would it make you feel strange to see two males loving? If it does not happen tonight, then it will the next for certain and I wish to know."

She shook her head with a smile. "I see nothing strange, Noli. What we do with our lovers is natural. It is my little hope to be able to watch our boys together. Something like that would make me happy to learn about and watch since I have never seen something like that. I will not care if you both watch Oyan and I. I think that it would even make me a little proud to let you see it."

She smirked, "I will even work very hard to keep her so busy that she does not have the time to notice you as you watch."

As the door opened a few minutes later and Oyan walked out with Kiriel, Mokonyi reached for her arm and leaned in close to whisper to her, "Oyan, I wish to say that I love you so much, but I must admit that I have been kissing Noli while you were gone. Is it alright? What are your thoughts?

Have I done wrong?"

Oyan chuckled, "My thoughts? Mokonyi, I know that I have your love. Will we still lie together when we sleep?"

Mokonyi nodded emphatically, meaning it.

Oyan smiled warmly, "Then kiss Noli all that you want, as long as I can have you in my arms to kiss later. My thoughts?"

She blew past her lips and chuckled, "More joy for a pair of lucky girls, I think.

Try to hurry with the washing. I do not know how much warm water that you might get. I tried to hurry for you, but I lost some time washing between his flanks. It is my guess that Noli likes that too."

She left Mokonyi with a kiss on her cheek and walked away, chuckling, "And since you have started it, I will try for Kiriel's kisses too."

-----

Mokonyi stopped washing herself and looked over at Noli's happy face for a moment, "What makes you smile so?"

"The differences between us and how I love to see that body as you do anything," he grinned, "Stand still or move in any way, and I can look nowhere else. I love to look at Ushandi girls. This is the same to me."

"I need to find a washing cloth," Mokonyi grumbled quietly.

"I will put this soap on it and then I will push it into your ear far enough so that it comes out of the other one. I think that if I take one end in each hand and pull each way a few times, I can clean your mind in little time."

He looked a little sad at the remark and it made her laugh and reach to hug him, "Do not mind it when I mumble to myself. I like your body just as much, Noli."

She washed him as quickly as she could, mindful of what Oyan had said about the hot water, but she made a point of working slower when she came to the same things that Oyan had slowed over, though she was not as shy with it. She had him stand and slid under to sit and wash what hung beneath his hard belly, soaping it and keeping her hands slick until she worked it into hardening for her. She rinsed the soap off and sat for a moment to admire it.

"Very nice, Noli," she grinned, "I find something else to fall in love with you over, not only the sweet pounding as I ride."

Noli was surprised that she didn't declare the job done and let go. Instead, she spit on her hands and kept working it and he thrilled at the way that it felt. They'd said nothing of it, but Noli and Kiriel often used their hands to please each other. What Mokonyi was doing for him now felt so good, mostly because her hands were smaller and far more smooth against his sensitive skin. He moaned very softly, though he was trying to be silent.

But he really couldn't be, not with something as nice as that going on.

Mokonyi was a little lost in it as well. She'd never held something quite like this and it appealed to her in much the same slightly strange way as the rest of him did. She sat looking at it in her hands as they slid over it and kneaded it very gently. At last, she shook her head to clear it and she had to clear her throat to speak, very surprised at how she felt right then.

Mokonyi's voice was rather quiet in the hissing of the shower, but she sounded rough and it came out of her as more of a lust-filled croak at that moment. "Am I doing well for you, Noli?"

She felt it as his head came back and lowered to press against the side of hers.

"Yes," he hissed softly in that deep and slightly gruff voice of his. Normally, it was a lot smoother, but she guessed that this was as much of a moment for him as it was for her. The way that he sounded to her caused her to take one of her hands away so that she could slide her bottom forward a little more and use it on herself as she leaned against the wall.

"We cannot do this for much longer," she groaned to him softly, "I am afraid that soon we will have only cold water. I am sad over it, too. You make me feel so nice with you like this. I am trying to help myself with one hand. I hope that it is alright. I - I seem to need it right now."

He groaned his agreement in a quiet way, and after thinking a moment, Mokonyi made her decision.

Noli gasped as he felt her pull the end of him toward her face. She leaned her head against the lowest of his ribs and she opened her mouth to lick him.

It felt so good to her and she needed only a moment after that. Their relationship changed a little more as she opened her mouth as wide as she could to take as much of him in as possible.

The walls of the shower stall shook and trembled with his groan. Oyan laughed and Kiriel smiled.

-------

Far forward of where they were, Abi grinned to himself as he finished washing the skinned meat and took up his cleaver to cut it up for the frying pan to braze it.

As what he was, he knew what was going on back there and it pleased him. His Ushandi needed riders who could also offer leadership to them as a group. His riders needed honest and pure-hearted males to help their hearts mend better as they cared for them. The way that he knew the women could help with the inclusion of the young females made this whole thing perfect in the group which it would yield to him and he was happy for it.

The thought crossed his mind that the males' semen would have an effect on the women and change them slightly, but mostly it would protect them, since it would also cause them to be a little more demonlike. That would give them the unconscious ability to shift away from the corporeal world to a degree if they were attacked in it. The net effect would be that they were in both worlds partially and almost invulnerable in this one.

They hadn't known of him then, but he was nearby when they'd been grieving, each one. He remembered the nights when each of them wept bitterly over their fallen husbands and asked for death to take them away as an end to their suffering.

That had been all the invitation that he'd needed.

He had his reasons, but he also felt their pain. This way, they could be happy again. To his mind, it was better than the other side's response which wasn't even pity. It was nothing but silence.

-------

Mokonyi hung on as best she could while Noli's shaft pumped his hot seed into her mouth. Every contraction from him caused him to groan again and he sounded like a water buffalo female in season. It made her groan herself, loving the heat of it as she swallowed and lost most of it, since there was so much from him.

But she didn't choke and she didn't sputter and she felt a lot of quiet pride in herself as she swallowed again and again, wondering how much would come to her, loving the taste of him, and relishing the feel of what ran down from her breasts and over her belly.

She'd never felt anything like this in her life. Mokonyi cherished her memories of her husband very dearly and she knew that she always would, but as virile as he'd been, the beast who stood over her could put him to shame somehow.

And he hadn't even fucked her.

Mokonyi moaned and bucked her hips the little bit that she could as she came too. What had pushed her over the edge was the feeling of his semen as it slid down over her. It found her hand and was worked into her by her fevered fingers because she hadn't seen it. It wasn't very hot by that point, but it was still warm enough for her to feel the difference and she instantly knew what it was.

Her whole vulva tingled deliciously and she'd have cried out if her mouth hadn't been full right then. As it was, she could only moan loudly for him, needing him to know that she'd found some joy in this as well.

When he was done, she took it away from her mouth, though she kept stroking him gently as she sat with her head leaning against him. She opened her eyes, feeling a little of the oddness which they'd spoken of, she guessed, though it wasn't bad and it passed quickly. She didn't even feel dizzy. She sat feeling happy as she watched the last drops ooze out.

The very last drop seemed to hang there at the tip of him and before it could stretch itself to fall and escape, Mokonyi smirked a tiny bit and she licked it away with her sense of woman's pride.

She moved back to get to her feet then and he looked at her very fondly. It made her feel even better to see that in his face and to hear it in his voice as he thanked her quietly.

Mokonyi nodded with a soft smile, but she held up her palm, saying nothing for the moment. She was still worried over how much hot water might be left, so she soaped her hands and washed her face and front as quickly as she could before there was only cold water left to them.

"This is wrong to me," she grumbled again, "to wash this from me as you watch. I would wear this for you, but we will be with the rest to eat soon, so it must come off."

He said nothing, so she looked up at him and smiled, "You give so much, Noli. I would feel no shame to wear it if it was only us four. It shows that I am enough to please my large boy. That gives a girl some pride, you know."

He smiled then, and it felt like sunshine to Mokonyi.

"I think that it must have changed you in some way, Mokonyi. The way that you speak makes you sound like one of the females back where we come from. They are not shy to show if they have been mated back there."

"Maybe it has," she smiled, "I have never felt this way about it before, but I do like it very much."

They both felt it as the water began to cool, so she turned it off and stepped over to stand against him as he held her to him with one huge forearm. They stood like that for a short time while she kissed him as softly as she could.

"My gift to you, Noli," she sighed as his kisses ran over her face and under her jaw, "I liked doing it for you very much too."

--------

Many miles away, there was a small group of men who were thankful for the passing of the evening. They yearned for the full blackness of the oncoming night, knowing that it was their luck for there to be no moon tonight. It would make things a little more difficult for them, but it would also impede the ones who pursued them and had now for more than half a day.

By this, Kobeh knew that this was serious - far more so than the remnants of his squad knew save only one. And he wouldn't tell the rest, fearing that it would cause them to give up and wait for capture. He knew what that would lead to in every single case, and the death at the end of it would come as a welcomed arrival by that time, likely days later.

Zealots were all the same he thought - even the ones on his side, though thankfully, those ones had either been weeded out early on or been killed before now by their stupidity. What he'd enjoyed for at least a little while had been the command of professional soldiers like himself. But they were getting to the short strokes now.

What he knew was that they were already across the border and out of South Sudan. This land which they ran for their lives across was already Ethiopia. He knew that there were some officers back there behind him. By now, somebody must have had a look at a map.

Yet still they came on, grinding across the flatbush in their vehicles with at least one truck full of troops following behind. Kobeh wasn't even sure that it was only one truckload, though he hoped that it was. They'd killed at least three trucks with their rockets.

Just another reason why they were being chased until they dropped.

Kobeh had left the poverty of his village behind him years ago and after a time, he joined one of the loosely organized armies of freedom fighters. The way that he'd seen it at the time, South Sudan would one day seek for it's independence. He wasn't driven by nationalistic fervor like a lot of them were. He was just an aging soldier in a young man's game and he looked forward to the day when all of the bush wars were over with so that he might have a place to sleep other than wherever he was when it grew dark.

He knew now that it had been a foolish hope. Independence had come to the new nation, but in all of the time since, there had only been infighting - though now it was an internal struggle by principals who had gathered armies of followers to their standards.

If one believed the propaganda, his side was winning. The trouble was that they all said that. He only knew what his eyes told him.

Out here, they were past losing what had begun as a skirmish that he wanted no part of. He now wanted to go home. Out here, all that was left of four platoons of battle-hardened veterans was six men, counting their sergeant, Kobeh. It had begun with a firefight and they were outnumbered more than two to one.

Out here, far from contact with their own leaders and having had their radio shot up along with the man who had carried it, they were fucked.

He'd tried to lead them to rougher ground, wanting to impede things. But every time that he and his men had scrambled over and through the rocks, when he'd looked back through his binoculars, the trucks had disgorged men who had to run after them while the vehicles ground their way around looking for a way across. He'd left a volunteer behind in a hiding spot armed with an RPG, but though they'd seen the smoke of something being hit afterward, they'd also heard the gunfire and the man had not returned to them.

Kobeh just hoped that the sacrifice had bought them one less truckful of troops.

He was down to himself, two corporals and three men. He had no doubt that by dawn; he'd have an even smaller command. Two of the men had the looks on their faces which spoke of their thoughts to run off by themselves. He'd seen that look before and those two had been wearing the expression for the past two hours now.

The third man was a young trooper and he was tiring badly. The realist in Kobeh already had an inkling that he'd either run off as well or worse, believe what his own body was telling him, that it was at the end of it's ability. Kobeh knew that whenever a man felt like this, it was really only the last marker on the way to the last quarter of his reserves, but it wasn't the end; it was more like a low-fuel warning in a vehicle and little more. You just had to force them past that and they were good for a few more hours which was what he hoped was all that they'd need.

His first corporal was the silent one. He was tougher than nails, but you never heard a boast out of him. He could do anything that Kobeh asked of him, other than stand up and make a speech.

Kobeh was proud of Kamiq. He'd been only a thin and easily startled young man when he'd come to Kobeh, but he was far from that now, and he was the perfect soldier, though he was still hard to speak with, tending to drift down to silence unless he was actively engaged in a conversation.

Everything that Kamiq was, he'd had to fight for. When he was a rail-thin recruit thrown into a pit full of lions, Kobeh had been forced to intercede several times because though Kamiq had been beaten, he refused to give up and take whatever stupid form of punishment his tormenters had decided to administer. He kept getting up, kept wiping the blood from his face and then wading right back into the fight which he'd caused by silently standing up for himself.

Kobeh remembered having to pull Kamiq out of the brawl and stand him aside against a wall while he kicked the shit out the troublemakers a few times. Kamiq had said little, other than his quiet thanks, and his statement that he hadn't begun anything. Kobeh had nodded, knowing how it felt and he tried as he could to give the young man a few days of lighter duty while he healed up.

1...345678