All Comments on 'Love at First Sight'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
patrick918patrick918over 7 years ago
very well written !!!

hello Linda and Theresa . hard to believe im the first person to comment . but that was a really sweet loving story . you both did a great job . i hope you both do get to meet because you both have minds that work in unison and i feel like this was true romance . its not often i read a story on here that's so well written that makes you feel like your truly in the moment .... hugs to the both of you !!! i hope i didnt ramble to much ... hope to hear more of the move in and further romance ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
correct term, rather than 'clone'

Good effort, for two distinct writers.

The correct term for identical in appearance, but not genetically related (eg. twins, cousins, etc), is 'doppelganger' in German (or English, which has no alternate word). It means: 'an apparition, or double, of a living person', and is from in old German folklore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice to see you back

Tribbing and oral, my favourites. Keep 'em coming!

Hehe.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two souls meet

Without a doubt, that was truly one of the best love stories I have ever read! Two beautiful woman meant to be soul mates and lovers that actually connect with what love is all about! Sincerely hope you keep adding chapters to this first story! "Marvelous, darlings, absolutely marvelous"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous