Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yeah. That's the stuff." Bess groaned, petting between Silga's pointed ears. Her fingers dug into that thick golden mane and she ignored the glass she had claimed needed polishing. Instead she focused entirely on getting her knob polished properly by Silga's throat. Her balls came to rest on her chin and she guided her head into a bobbing motion that made for quite the sloppy blowjob. Silga took it all without any complaint beyond the slutty gurgles and slurpings of a woman sucking hard dick.

The bar's few remaining patrons watched shamelessly as Bess throat-fucked Silga behind the bar, her face screwed up in pleasure as she held her head. Silga's fingers dug into her ass and she repeatedly deep-throated the hefty cock until Bess looked ready to pop. Then she surprised Bess with a probing finger and sucked right up to her balls as deep as she could go without actually trying to suck on the large orbs too.

"God damn!" Bess moaned loudly, her head rolling back as she nutted. Thick globs of sperm splattered Silga's convulsing throat and her hips bucked in hard spasms. She blew out a hot and sticky load that Silga swallowed down completely. The bigger woman backed off slowly and was careful to gobble up every bit of seed she could suck down. Her tongue flicked over her lips and she looked up at Bess.

"Alright, now to that fuckable ass of yours." Silga grinned, pushing herself to her feet as she flipped her loincloth to the side.

A mighty foot of soft-spined cat cock jabbed Bess in the stomach as Silga took a step closer to her. A sheen of precum shone on Bess's dark skin and the dick visibly throbbed.

"I always forget how huge you are. You could give Yilen a run." Bess said, her fingers slowly wrapping around Silga's dick. She rubbed it and shivered at the feeling of the spines. They were springy and hot to the touch, perfect for driving a woman crazy from the inside out.

"Yeah, that little horse is really well hung. I wanted to have a go at her too, but she wouldn't listen." Silga sighed, pushing Bess towards the bar to face away from her.

"I bet that's something I could work on with her. She does need to loosen up a bit." Bess said as she leaned on the bar and stuck out her ample butt. Silga pushed her skirt up and tugged the moist G string away from her dark pussy.

"She doesn't care about this, does she?" Silga asked as she nestled the tip of her kitty cock against Bess. She gave it a bit of a rub before slipping in between the wet folds.

Bess moaned softly and said, "I-I don't know if she even notices most times." She stretched out and gave another heavy groan as her pussy was pressed open. It easily took Silga's girth and wetness squelched out of her. Bess cooed softly, "Even the times she has noticed, I think it actually excites her."

"Really?" Silga asked, sinking up to her balls and tightening her grip on Bess's hips.

"Yeeeaaah. She never fucks, or nuts harder, than when I've come home with a mess down there." Bess gasped at Silga's first real thrust. Then she said, "I do try to clean up a little though. I don't want her to think I just fuck around without thinking about her feelings."

"Of course not. You love her." Silga said, her humping growing to a steady rhythm. At her comment, Bess tightened up and she hissed out a low breath.

"Stop the psychology and just fuck me." Bess grunted.

Silga laughed and drew her hips back for a hard thrust. She began to fuck in earnest and Bess slowly devolved into a mewling pile of fuck-meat. She pillowed her head on her arms and moaned happily each time Silga pulled back. The spines of her cock sent lightening through Bess's belly and made her spine tingle. Her dick was hard against the bar and cum was oozing down the wood, eeked out by each deep hump.

"This is right what I needed though. Gonna feel so good to pump you full." Silga moaned as her balls slaped against Bess's in a sloppy wet meeting of virility. Only a few more and she tensed up in her own orgasm. She pressed herself hard into Bess and a jet of heat boiled into her belly. She kept her cock nestled right against Bess's womb and let the woman's clenching pussy drain her balls of all they had. By the time she had finished, cum was oozing out around her dick and seeping down Bess's thighs.

"Fuck I never tire of your dick." Bess sighed, unable to lift herself from the bar from the numbness tingling down her legs.

"Yep! Well, you have a good night now. Give Yilen a good one from me." Silga said as she messily withdrew and gave Bess a slap on her ass that both set it jiggling and set her pussy leaking more.

Bess sighed and rubbed her forehead. If this got Yilen even half as excited as she thought it would, she'd be giving her love quite a few good ones.

*******

It was maybe an hour later when Yilen arrived home. Her mother owned a cozy two story home a little higher up on the hill that Gorgrad was built against. It afforded her a nice view of the docks and the ships that came and went. The pair of windows on both the ground floor and the second floor were thrown open wide to the breezy, comfortable evening. Yilen picked her way down the winding cobble path that led through the expansive garden that wrapped around the front of the house. Her mother grew every kind of vegetable that could grow on Uunbild and spent all her time tending it when she wasn't fishing, fucking, or fretting over her daughter.

Because she wasn't outside right now, that meant Yilen was going to walk in on one of two things. Considering how achingly erect she had been since she left Bess's bar, she wasn't actually sure which one she hoped for. It'd be a bit easier to rub one out if she had her mother's moaning to listen to from across the house. Of course, if there wasn't someone here then maybe she could have her mom to herself...

Yilen pushed open the door and stepped into her small living room. Her mother had done everything she could to make the home cozy and comfortable, and as welcoming as any royal mansion. Two overstuffed couches filled the space beneath the window and along the wall. A small purple fire crackled in the hearth across from the couches.

Through the opposite door, she entered the kitchen. Cupboards and cabinets held a medly of preserved food and ingredients. A table was set with plates and cutlery for three. That likely meant that mom didn't have some fling over for the night. So then she was probably absorbed with option three.

Stairs at the side of the kitchen led up to the second floor where two doors led from the landing. The door to the right was open and a humming could be heard. Yilen walked into her bedroom and looked at her mother.

Fillius was a bombshell of a woman. She didn't have an endless chain of flings just because she was always horny, which she naturally was. She was also incredibly gorgeous with deep golden eyes and full strawberry lips. Thick white fur covered her arms and legs from the elbows and knees down to cute paws, and it wrapped around her throat in a fluffy collar. Hair that stayed bunched up in tight, natural curls covered her head and was only parted by a pair of floppy bunny ears. A poofy little tail hung above her ass, its bounce matched only by the girthy eight inches of cock and balls that hung above her pussy.

At first glance, one might take Fillius to be a young woman quite early into adulthood from her smooth skin and perpetually happy appearance. But when taking into account the matronly G cups upon her chest, and the swaying birthing hips that flared out from her waist, it was clear that she was old enough to be an experienced, mature mother. She wore a frilly white sheer robe that was lined with soft fur and barely came to her waist. Her attire only seemed to exemplify the fuckibility of her ass and the magnitism of her hips.

"Honey! You're home. I-Look at you..." Fillius gawked a bit as she turned to look at her daughter.

Yilen's skirt was held atop her throbbing member, entirely exposing herself and the slowly growing shine of precum on the blunt head of her horsecock. She glanced down at it and bit her lip, "Yeah... Bess promised me good stuff tonight."

"Tonight? You mean you have to wait for her? You can't wait like that, sweetheart. You must be dying." Fillius said, stepping forward and sliding a hand up Yilen's cock. She pushed the skirt back to expose the entire pink length. Her fingers caressed it gently and her own cock twitched as it started to grow.

Yilen really wanted to say yes. But she couldn't so she shook her head, "Bess really loves it when I'm all worked up for her."

"Oh that girl." Fillius huffed as her fingers slid further down to cup Yilen's heavy balls. She slid them under the thin material of the G string and squeezed, "Well let mom at least give you a nice relaxing blowjob. I'm sure you'll still be plenty worked up for her. I mean, these balls have never disappointed."

Yilen chewed and then nodded, "Okay. Sure. Thanks mom."

She scooted past to lay back on the bed and her cock stood up tall. Fillius was on it in seconds, her hands wrapped around the thick sheathe as she licked at the precum shining all over it's head. She had to stretch her mouth wide to get it all in and it took her real effort to suck down on it.

"Oohhh mom. Yes." Yilen moaned, reaching up to pet her mom's fluffy ears. Fillius was no slouch when it came to blowjobs and within ten seconds, she had her lips pressed to Yilen's balls and her throat stretched around the massive shaft. Her ass bobbed back and forth eagerly, tail bouncing almost as much as her jiggly cheeks in her excitement.

With Fillius' wild thirst for her daughter's cock, she worked her to an orgasm in under a minute. When Yilen moaned and bucked to herald the first massive jet of sperm, Fillius stayed fixed on the dick. Her throat convulsed and she swallowed it down. Through all of Yilen's quite lengthy and virile orgasm, Fillius chugged down every thick mouthful. When it finally started to wane, her lips popped free with an audible sigh and she said, "There you go, baby. Tasty as always."

"Th-Thanks mom." Yilen said, her breath coming quickly.

*******

Later that night, Yilen was standing in the kitchen in just a tee shirt. Her cock was rock hard again and oozing salty pre in anticipation. There was no point in trying to wear anything more because even another blowjob from her mother wouldn't calm her beast down at this point. All it would accept would be a wild and crazy night with Bess, which is what came rushing through the door that moment.

"Oh my love, you look delicious." Bess said, stopping to stare at Yilen.

"This is all your f-" Yilen was cut off by Bess sweeping over and pressing her into a heated kiss. One hand grabbed her plush ass and the other took ahold of her cock, stroking the gooey pre-slickened length.

"I know, now let's go take care of it." Bess said when there was a pause in the kiss. She slapped Yilen's ass and made her squeak before hurrying her towards the stares, "Go on, I'll be right after you."

Yilen nodded and went up to their bedroom. Bess quickly turned towards the kitchen sink and grabbed up the washcloth there. She set about wiping up the cum that covered her thighs and was oozing from her pussy.

Fillius sat staring from the kitchen table, her dick hard and her eyes longing. She snickered and said, "She spends the evening worked up and waiting for you, but you get in a quickie before you get home?"

"Silga hung around and I can never resist that woman. So big and strong." Yilen sighed and rolled her eyes. She rinsed the cloth out and left it on the sink.

Upstairs in Yilen's room, Yilen was stretched out on the bed with her dick standing tall. Bess sidled up in the doorway and leaned against it with a smile, "Not hoping at all, are you?"

"I need you so badly." Yilen sighed, holding her cock as precum bubbled up from her tip.

"Let me start of our carnal night with an apology for how late I am. Let's have you take me for once." Bess said with a teasing smile. She climbed up on the bed beside Yilen and stretched out on her hands and knees. She shook her ass in Yilen's face and smiled back at her.

"R-Really? But you always lead." Yilen blinked at the glorious, shapely ass on display before her. Her dick bounced as it throbbed eagerly. A thick spurt of precum actually shot from her in her excitement as she pushed herself up and got on her knees.

"I did say this was an apology. Come on. Give it to me, Yilen!" Bess begged as she reached past her cock to spread her lips. A view of her shadowy pink insides was the last thing Yilen could take. Yilen eyed it closer and her heartrate abruptly spiked. There was the semen of another woman seeping from deep within her. Her dick throbbed at the thought of her lover just flagrantly riding a cock other than her own.

She crawled forward and slid her dick up against Bess's ass. Veins pulsed in it as more blood tried to force its way into the fully erect member. Her balls were positively churning with seed and hours of pent up need were waiting to come flooding out. She drew her hips back to line up the flared head and she pressed it into Bess. Other women might fuck her lover, but she knew her dick was bigger and better than any of them.

As always, Bess's body was both experienced and glorious. Her pussy gobbled up inch after inch of Yilen's enormity until their balls pressed together. She could feel the gooey mess of foreign sperm coating Bess's insides. Slippery warm wetness was everywhere. Yilen moaned happily and she nuzzled Bess's womb with her burning cockhead. Being this deep inside Bess was just the best thing in the world. Nothing compared. She could feel Bess' heartbeat and every little twitch of muscles that squeezed down on her shaft from all sides. Her hands gripped Bess's shapely hips and she pulled herself back for a thrust. There was a wet squelch and pussy juices splattered over her crotch.

"That's it, yes. God, I love how your cock feels!" Bess moaned. She wrapped her hand around her own cock and started to stroke. She held herself balanced there on one hand, rubbing her dick as her belly stretched around massive horsecock.

Yilen thrust again and made Bess moan. A thrill of excitement went through her. Leading was something she so rarely did. Usually Bess was in charge and that was always fine with her. She never failed to Make Yilen cum her brains out. But the idea of being able to make her moan however she wanted was quite intoxicating and she reveled in it. She bumped her hips and thrust her cock, feeling each time she slammed home and made Bess tense up. Each musical cry of her voice made Yilen's balls surge and her heart flutter. It was exhilirating to know she could make her lover feel this good.

Her humping grew faster until their skin was slapping wetly together with a wild cacophony. Bess's hand was flying on her dick and precum oozed all over her fingers. Their balls struck with each thrust and fluids were hanging in strings between them.

"Bess! Bess, is my cock better than hers?" Yilen moaned hotly.

"W-What?" Bess gasped between her own moans.

Yilen hammered hard and deep, letting her balls slap against Bess's with each thrust. She leaned down and hugged her breasts to Bess's back as she said, "I can feel her semen inside you. You think I can't tell when another woman has been inside my favorite pussy?"

"I'm sorry, Yilen! But-But I can't control myself like you!" Bess gasped, trying to turn and look back at her. Yilen kept her hugged tightly and continued humping.

"You're mine, Bess! I don't want to have to share you!" Yilen whined as she fucked. Her cock ached as she thought about Bess fucking another woman. Her balls tensed up and she nestled herself up tight against Bess's womb. A flood of thick, sticky sperm poured into Bess's belly and washed through all the other seed inside her.

Yilen bucked and moaned, spurting out as much as she could. All she could do was rely on her own volume and virility to out-do that of any other woman that had cum inside Bess. She felt the last of her cum slowly dribble out of her and she sank back on her haunches, cock still hard and resting inside Bess.

Bess let out a long sigh and let go of her cock, a mess of her own sperm covering the bed beneath her. With the talent of an experienced fuckee, she rolled onto her back and looked up at Yilen without letting the cock slip out of herself.

"That was amazing." Bess sighed deeply, pulling Yilen down for a kiss.

"I know. I know how my woman likes it." Yilen smiled at her, "We're not done yet, right?"

"Oh of course not. I haven't even fucked you once." Bess grinned.

*******

The next morning, Yilen, Bess, and Fillius were having breakfast together. Bess had just told Fillius the reason for their night's festivities. They were both thoroughly splattered in the night's mess and Yilen was still wearing just her night shirt.

"I take it you two had a good night?" Fillius asked with a chuckle.

"Oh yes. It's always good with her." Bess smiled lovingly at Yilen.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" A deep, bombastic voice called from the front door.

"Aunt Taggy?" Yilen's eyes widened with a smile.

"Sister?" Fillius called out as she got to her feet.

"Who?" Bess looked confused.

"My aunt! I haven't seen her in years!" Yilen said, getting to her hooves and pulling Bess up with her.

They all piled into the living room where a woman stood in the doorway. She had her hands on her hips and a broad smile on her face. She was a woman as gorgeous and erotic as her sister. Each of her limbs were covered in silky black fur and ended in cat's paws. She had a long, shaggy black haircut with pointed feline ears. Her hips were wide and shapely with a thick ass and G cup breasts, all barely contained by a rather slutty looking uniform. The uniform was made up of high heeled boots, a tight little skirt that clearly displayed her cock hanging out the bottom, a high and tight G string sticking up from the skirt, and an elegant ribboned vest that left most of her ample chest hanging out the open front.

"Aunt Taggy!" Yilen exclaimed, leaping on her with a tight hug.

"Little Yilen? My you've grown so much! And in all the best places." She laughed, groping Yilen's ass mid-hug. Yilen's cock throbbed at the touch and she smiled up at her beloved aunt.

"Hey sis." Fillius laughed, "This is a surprise."

"Yeah, I just made it into port. I-" She stopped as her eyes fell on Bess, "Bess..."

"Hi there, Tagitha." Bess said, crossing her arms.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Yilen looked between the women.

"Oh yeah. Rather well, I'd say." Bess said, her voice clearly displeased.

"We used to date." Tagitha shrugged.

"Yeah, and then she dumped me." Bess frowned.

"Uh-Oh." Fillius groaned.

The living room fell silence as the tension grew.

Yilen looked between Tagitha and Bess. There was a cold air between them and she asked Bess, "You dated my aunt?"

"Well before us, Yilen. I was living in the center of Uunbild at the time. The city had a lot more going on for me." Bess said, her eyes flaring a deeper crimson as she glared at Tagitha, "Though most of that went away when Tagitha just up and left me. Woke up one morning and found a note and no her."

"I told you since the very beginning that I always dreamed of going to be a deep-Aether fisher. I had a chance and I took it." Tagitha said, planting a paw on her hip with a huff. Her tail snapped about in clear annoyance.

"Oh I got that. But then every few weeks when you came back, it was for nothing more than a booty call. WE were done and you just didn't want to openly admit it." Bess's eyes narrowed.

Tagitha rolled her eyes, "You of all people, whining about a hump and jump. I thought you were the one always going on about being a free lover."