Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess dropped the towel over her leg and put her head in her hands, "Fuck. I've been an ass, haven't I?"

"It's fine honey, we all are sometimes." Fillius smiled and patted her on the back.

"It's just... seeing her again. I never thought I would, and even worse I've always held these thoughts that she just used me and left when she got bored. Now I get the shock of a life by finding out she's my love's aunt... This whole debacle." Bess moaned pathetically and sank back into the plush couch.

"Bah. There's no debacle. Yilen will have a happy day out with her aunt, you'll apologize to her when she comes back, and then you'll talk with Tag. You two will never be friends again, but you'll come to a begrudging understanding." Fillius snorted back a laugh.

Bess turned her head to eye Fillius, "Quite the optimist this morning, aren't you Fillius?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me mom?" Fillius rolled her eyes. She rubbed Bess's thigh and looked her in the eyes, "You have become as precious to me as my own little girl. You know that, right?"

That made Bess sit up a bit straighter. She put her hand over Fillius's and said, "I guess I didn't. Thank you. I haven't had a mom for most of my life."

Fillius whined and pulled Bess into a hug, squeezing her head against her pillowy G cups. She petted her and cooed, "Oh darling, has anyone ever taken care of you? I think you need to be pampered. Since it's just you and me, you get all my attention today."

Bess couldn't help the twitch in her cock. Fillius's boobs were some of the softest and nicests that Bess had ever seen. She had always admired them and if it wasn't for her relationship with Yilen, she probably would've tried to jump them long ago.

"Ohhhh, now I see what kind of pampering you really need." Fillius crooned in a lusty voice. Keeping Bess's head pressed to her tits, she reached down with her free hand to rub her growing erection.

For a few minutes, they both just enjoyed the situation. Bess nuzzled her big breasts as she rubbed at Bess's cock.

"Alright, how about this?" Fillius said, pushing Bess up to lean over her lap. She unbuttoned her robe and squished her breasts around Bess's cock. Cupping it just so it was trapped in a canyon of cleavage, she stuck out her tongue and let spit drool over it. When she squeezed her boobs together, wetness engulfed Bess and she gave a soft moan.

"Fuck, I've always loved your tits. Yilen's are great... but there's something to be said for the size of a mother's." Bess sighed as she melted into the couch from the pleasure.

"You ever make her a mother and I promise you, her's will be just like this. When I had Yilen, I grew three cup sizes and they became soft as clouds without sagging at all. My family has always had amazing breasts." Fillius snickered.

Bess just groaned again as the boobjob continued. Fillius seemed like a master of her tits. She was squeezing them just right and bouncing them in the best way to stroke Bess's wet shaft. Her skin was still soft and warm from the bath, and Fillius's spit slicked things up just enough to make every bounce of boobs tingle all over her crotch.

"Fillius, I'm not gonna last long." Bess warned.

"Good." Fillius bounced her breasts faster. She worked Bess into a proper lather before squeezing them together tightly as she came. Bess cried out and bucked against her embrace. There was a few warm spurts that remained trapped in her cleavage before a gusher of sperm erupted out over her chest. Bess loosed a few more thick strings that were ejected out of the tight boobjob before going flat on the couch again.

"Ohhh god that was good." Bess sighed, her eyes closing.

Fillius let go of her and stood up. Cum ran down her chest in pearly strings and she lifted one breast to her mouth to lick up some. She smiled and said, "Good, because this bunny's balls are full to bursting. So spread those legs and let me empty them."

Bess's eyes flicked open and she raised an eyebrow, "Really? You think Yilen will be okay with this?"

"Are you kidding me? This will get that girl off harder than an ass-pounding. You think I don't notice how hard she fucks you when you come home all covered in jizz and fuck juices? Our bedrooms are about three feet apart and you two always forget to shut the door." Fillius waved it off and stroked her thicker but shorter cock. She smiled, "Yilen loves sloppy seconds, and I've sucked that girl off enough times to know she doesn't mind her mom."

"Yeah, you're not wrong there." Bess laughed and lifted her legs. She grabbed ahold of her ankles and laid back on the arm of the couch. Her cock flopped messily back on her belly and her wet pussy was half obscured by her heavy sack. Fillius knelt in front of her and reached out to grab her balls. She gently fondled Bess's pair before lifting them to expose Bess completely.

Fillius didn't say anything more. She just leaned forward, got the head of her cock nestled in the folds of Bess's pussy and let her balls drop on her shaft. She let Bess rest her legs on her shoulders and slowly slid inside her. Her pussy was warm and welcoming, clearly made spaceous by Yilen's gargantuan horse cock. That made it no less pleasing to sink right into. She pushed Bess's shirt up and squished her own massive breasts against Bess's chest to bring their bodies into as much contact as possible.

"Mmmm. Fuck, I didn't realize how much I needed this. I thought Tagitha's dick got me off good but I guess that orgasm just left me frustrated." Bess said and she gave a long moan as Fillius drew back and thrust in again.

The motherly Fillius knew how to take things slow and wonderful. She focused on a slow, gyrating rhythm in her hips and a teasing rub of her large, stiff nipples against Bess's smaller ones.

And there they lost themselves in the pleasure of each other's bodies for some time. Fillius had no difficulty working Bess into a soft orgasm that made her spill cum all up her chest and made even more of a mess of their breasts. She masterfully kept control of herself through the entire time and just focused on fucking all the happily little spots inside Bess that made her coo and twitch.

Finally, when she had fucked Bess long enough for her dick to start getting hard again, Fillius let herself go. She sank right up to her hefty balls and unloaded the fattest, thickest load she had in weeks. Sperm oozed out of her cock in big sticky globs. She hugged to Bess and rode out the complete draining of her testicles. Bess's belly filled with warmth and it oozed slowly out of her. Fillius drew back and sat up, her cock slipping free of Bess with a messy schlorp. Cum stuck everywhere in glistening strings. It was so virile and sticky that it didn't run like most sperm.

"God damn... what the... Fillius, you're spunk is thick." Bess gawked at her crotch. She played a finger through it and managed to stretch a string almost up to her mouth before it snapped.

"Mmmm, yeah. I have the richest stuff around and everyone loves it." Fillius said, fondling her big sack for Bess to see.

"It's like icing!" Bess laughed as she dragged two fingers up her pussy and licked up a thick glob.

Bess stretched her legs and got to her feet as well. Her cock was sticking up, stiff as a pole. Jizz from her last orgasm still glistened all over it, and fresh pre was starting to ooze from her tip.

"Well come on now, bend over. We're not done yet. You wouldn't deny me a taste of the pussy that made the love of my life, right?" Bess said, spinning a finger in the air to indicate that Fillius needed to turn around.

"Oh never when you say such sweet words." Fillius grinned and crawled back onto the couch on her hands and knees. The position was the perfect one to show off her curvaceous hips and plump ass. The shape of a mother's body was one that made Bess's cock positively ache. Who wouldn't get rock hard when looking at a fat ass and a pair of birthing hips?

Fillius's fluffy bunny tail bounced when Bess ran her hands up her pale ass. The skin was so soft and her butt so plump and squeezable. She fondled it eagerly and took her time in sliding her hands up around the curves of her hips.

Bess growled hungrily, "The things I've wanted to do to this ass..."

"Well don't stand there talking about it. Do them!" Fillius said with an eager lust in her voice.

"You okay with me fucking your ass too?" Bess asked and she immediately felt stupid for doing so.

"If I don't get your dick up my ass at least once today, we're going to have a talk about how to properly treat a mature woman." Fillius said with a roll of her eyes. She wiggled her hips and her poofy tail bounced enticingly.

Bess smirked and lunged forward. She slammed her hard cock home in Fillius's wet pussy in a single sudden thrust. Her balls slapped hard into Fillius's wet sack and set lightning pleasure through both of their bodies.

"Ohhh yes, darling! That's it! Give it to momma good and hard!" Fillius moaned excitedly, her back arching in response to the depth of the penetration. Her dick twitched and started to stiffen again. As she felt Bess pull back and slam in again, an even lewder moan escaped her. She clung to the couch and felt her belly tense in response to the hard humping. When it really came down to it, Fillius loved getting fucked. She certainly liked to give the dick to sweet, lucious pussy, but getting her cunt drilled by fat cock was what made her head spin with delirious ecstasy.

For Bess's part, she wasted no time being slow or teasing. She hammered Fillius with all the lustful desire she could. Fillius's dick was a nice warm up, but that was the second time her pussy got filled today. She desperately needed to empty her balls inside some warm hole. The more she fucked Fillius, the more she released months and months of pent up desire for the mature woman. Bess loved Yilen dearly, and because of that she had long resisted the urge to jump her sexy mother. Now she was finally getting to let that all out.

"Yes, Bess! Yes! Pound me like you pound my little girl! I want to feel what you do to Yilen's pussy! I want to know the bliss you give her!" Fillius moaned with a downright whorish desire.

Bess's hands were gripping tightly to her hips and each thrust was sending shockwaves across that big bunny butt. Wetness squelched and squirted out of her and was thoroughly covering both of their crotches.

"Cum, damn it! Cum you slut!" Bess yelled, hugging her messy chest to Fillius's back. She reached around and grabbed her dick while her hips continued to pound away with small, rapid thrusts. She jerked on Fillius's uncut length as fast as she could, working the slimy, cum-lathered cock until she felt Fillius's pussy tighten up. There was a spasm through her body and thick, goopy cum was suddenly running down Bess's hand. Fillius really didn't shoot it at all, it was far too dense of sperm. She held her hand under the burbling stream until it stopped and her cupped palm was overflowing with semen. She raised it to Fillius's mouth, "Alright, bunny. Lick up your treat."

Fillius had no issue with that. She lapped at her cum, swallowing down thick mouthfuls until Bess's hand was clean. She licked her lips and sighed, "Oh damn I do love a good hard time."

"Ready for more? I need to dump a fat load in your ass." Bess said and she pulled her cock from Fillius's wet hole. She pushed it up and ground the sloppy wet length over Fillius's tight looking ass.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Fillius smiled back at her.

"No Fil-" Bess slowly pressed the head of her cock in, "No, mom. You don't."

"Ahhh~!" Fillius moaned as her ass was filled with slimy wet dick. Bess sank it in deep and gave Fillius a moment to properly grow accustomed to her size. A woman as experienced as her didn't take long and in only a few moments, her ass was shaking eagerly.

Bess took the hint and started fucking her. Her ass was even better than she had dreamed. It was tight and hot, lovely in every way. It milked her on the way out and stroked her lovingly on the way in. Her eyes fluttered and she had to force herself to keep moving. Her hips wanted to just press right up against her big ass and stay there forever, balls deep in this heaven.

Instead, she sped up. her thrusting gradually grew faster and she was slapping her balls rapidly against Fillius's wet slit. Fillius had gone from clear moaning into incoherent slurring. Her dick was throbbing hard and cum oozed from it near constantly. Each time Bess worked her prostate with the girth of her cock, Fillius' balls twitched again. A mess of cum was slowly growing beneath her as her ass was reamed.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" Bess grunted, planting one foot on the couch beside Fillius. She gyrated her hips and worked her dick in extra deep as her balls clenched. A powerful jet of sperm painted Fillius's insides and left her mouth gaping. Right after it came another, and then another. Bess moaned and bucked against her ass, her cock loosing a proper big load with no inhibitions whatsoever. She emptied herself inside Fillius and then pulled out with a tender slowness.

She slumped back against the other arm of the couch. Fillius fell back on her leaking ass and laid between Bess's legs, head on her messy tits. They both just stayed there breathing heavily for a few minutes.

"Better?" Fillius asked.

"So much." Bess sighed.

"Nothing in this world can't be cured by fucking mom's ass." Fillius giggled tiredly.

"Has Yilen ever...?" Bess asked slowly.

"Oh no. I've never gotten that girl back inside me since she left, except for blowjobs. She's never shown any interest." Fillius sighed.

"There's interest. I'm sure of it." Bess said, petting Fillius's ears softly.

"Mmmm... something to think about." Fillius said, her eyes drooping.

*******

A couple of hours had passed on their day out together. Yilen and Tagitha had gone shopping through some other stores, stopped for a snack at a nice little cafe, and were now heading into a bar. Tagitha had insisted they come here, that she loved the place, but Yilen had never been. It was kind of out of the way and they had to go down an alley to get to the door.

Yilen was getting more comfortable as the day went on. Tagitha had been coaching her a bit and encourged her to walk around in much, much more risque clothing than she would've normally worn. Usually she didn't like to show off in public, but she also really didn't want to disappoint Tagitha. Not after they left the lingerie shop and had a much longer talk about Yilen's sex life. Specifically her desire to branch out and have open sex like Bess, and her embarassment of her body around strangers. Tagitha was very understanding in her way, and she insisted Yilen begin to work on it today. To that end, they went to another store and bought her a change of clothes.

Her underwear now consisted of a tiny purple G string that barely supported her balls. Her top was a sleeveless white shirt cut so short that it could barely touch her nipples, let alone cover them. She had on a tiny ruffled red skirt which seemed totally pointless to Yilen because it only covered half her ass and only a small bit of her crotch. Almost her entire cock hung out the bottom of it, and you could even see her balls at the right angle.

To make it all worse, Tagitha said she needed some kind of shock treatment. She needed people paying extra attention to parts of her in order to get her over this embarassment. So she tied a shiny red bow around the head of her cock, and hung silver bells on her nipples with little clips. Then with all that on, they had gone about the rest of their day up until now.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but Yilen kept kept getting hard when strangers would stare at her dick. That would make others stare even more because of her immense size and the damn bow bouncing around right beneath her flared head. She would stay hard as a ship's cannon until Tagitha would pull her into the shade of a building, or behind a clothing rack, or somewhere slightly private but equally risky to suck her off. Before they made it to this bar, Tagitha had sucked her off a total of five times today. How the woman could drink so much cum and still eat an entire pastry at the cafe...

The door to the bar opened with a squeak and Tagitha gestured for her to enter first. Yilen stepped in and her nipple bells jingled. Her face heated at the sound and her dick twitched in anticipation of a dozen pair of eyes turning to look at her.

Instead, absolutely nobody looked because nobody heard anything. A band was blasting out loud horns and deep thumping drums from the corner of the bar. Dozens of people were yelling and cheering from tables and stools spread around the room. At the far end from the band was a stage that extended into the room with a shining brass pole going from stage to ceiling. A naked woman with gorgeous rainbow plumage, massive breasts, and a pointed pink avian cock almost as long as Yilen's was swinging herself around the pole entirely by the strength of her thighs clenched around it.

The crowd of women were watching and cheering wildly for the woman's display of physical prowess. Her body was twisting, turning, and undulating around the pole in a way as though it were a massive dick. She held it, leaned back, and rubbed it between her legs. Her pussy left it shining with lust as her dick smeared it with precum.

The crowd was almost as lewd as she was. None of them were dressed in more than Yilen, and a lot of them were just entirely naked. All cocks were erect and many were being fervently jerked upon. Two women were just flat out fucking at the bar, a cow woman draped over the wood while a tall and handsome wolf woman was pounding away at her pussy.

"What is this place?!" Yilen squeaked in shock.

"My favorite bar. Come on, let's get some drinks and find a table." Tagitha said without any concern.

Yilen couldn't find a safe place to look. Everywhere she looked, there were half or mostly naked women. There were hard cocks everywhere to stare at, and wet pussies being played with in clear display of everyone. The stage only got lewder as another woman with black wings and feathers joined the colorful one on stage. Soon they were gyrating and twisting on each other. Their dicks were hard and they were shamelessly grabbing each other's bodies. Some movements in the display were clearly there to let them fuck on stage too, because their dicks kept penetrating each other. They moaned and bounced and groped. There was a point where the black feathered woman just grabbed the colorful woman by the hips and drilled hard into her pussy. For at least ten seconds, she just stood there pounding her while everyone watched. Cock sank in deep and balls slapped with each thrust.

"Hey! Yilen, you can enjoy the show once we have seats." Tagitha snapped her fingers in front of Yilen's face. She startled out of her daze and quickly looked down at her hooves, and her massively erect cock. Precum dripped from her tip onto the floor and she blushed deep.

"Sorry auntie." Yilen mumbled.

Tagitha got herself a tall crystal glass of some strong clear liquor and she got Yilen a pint of beer. They sat down at a table quite near the front and Tagitha took a drink before leaning back with a sigh.

"This has been the best day off I've had in years. Thank you for coming out with me, Yilen." Tagitha said with a smile.

"U-Um... yeah... of course." Yilen stammered, trying to not touch her massive throbbing horsecock too much. She focused on the mug of cold beer and took slow sips of it.

"God, are you really needing it that much again? Girl, your libido is like a battleship. Nothing I can do seems to sink it!" Tagitha said, her eyes going to Yilen's cock and it's shiny red bow.