All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 01'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Love zombie apocalypse stories!

Great start. Poor Gayle though...he should be focusing on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
America fuck YA!

only in the usa a story of a guy with 20 firearm is not unusual..

too bad the rest of us (non-us) will most likely parish :)

now to the point, nice writing and interesting story. waiting to read if his friends do arrive and if he decide to save anyone else the room is already limited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great lead in

Good story keep it up!

I am looking forward to see where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh yeah

macho male with an 8 inch cock, great with guns, knows advanced first aid, you know, your typical badass. he might even sport a perma-stubble, a six-pack from going to a gym, and maybe not have body odor because. and the extreme boy scout readiness!

God bless 'murica! you fat liverspotted fuck.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

That scene with Erin kind of killed it for me. It was like; "oh, I shouldn't be taking this story even the slightest bit seriously."

Fluff certainly has a place in erotic fiction, but if I'm reading it I'd rather just skip all the melodrama in between. Ya know, get right to the over-the-top gun/menstrual/crazy lady sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES