Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cover your face!" I yelled to the girl. I didn't want her to get splashed with blood.

I brought down the Crovel and sliced his head like a watermelon. I repeated the action with the other Zed, pulled him away and sliced his brain in two.

Zombie moans outside. They're coming in the house again.

I surveyed the situation, but there was too much going on. There were several females and one guy that were all up and standing in semi-defensive stances. Plus a few that seemed to be down. Nobody had any guns, just some garden rakes and pieces of wood, a baseball bat. They were all terrified, whimpering, and seemed ready to give up. They were also mostly in skirts and heels, which seemed odd to me. The Unimog had room for these people. My cabin had room as my buddies didn't seem to be coming. It is kind of lonely up there... I made a snap-decision.

I took off my helmet to show them I was just a regular guy.

"You guys want to get out of here?"

A chorus of "Fuck yeahs!" and other affirmatives followed, until this older woman stepped forward from the others. And by older, I mean she was probably my age. She was the one that was fighting off a Zed earlier but was now tending to a girl on the floor.

"Do you have any medical supplies?" she asked, desperately. "First aid kit? Food? What? I'm responsible for these girls."

She was stunning. Her medium length black hair was a mess. She was filthy; blood and grime on her face, and I thought she was the prettiest thing I had ever seen. Kind of Latino looking, maybe, or Italian.

"Lady, I've got everything you need." Jesus! Did that sound stupid or what? Let me try that again.

"I mean, I've got a secure place, food, first aid, more guns, you'll be safe. Safer than here." She thought about it for a moment. I held out my hand. "It's now or never, sweetheart."

The zombie moans from downstairs pretty much sealed the deal. "They're coming up again," said one of the girls.

"Let's go," the lady said.

- - -

"Any of you ever shot a gun before?" I asked with not much hope.

"I have," this tiny, dirty-blonde haired girl spoke up. "My dad's a master sergeant in the Corps. I've shot M-4s and AR-15s a lot."

"Ok," I said, handing her the gun. "Show me. Clear the weapon."

She dropped out the mag, pulled the charging handle which ejected the round in the chamber.

"Ok, I guess you do know what you're doing. Here." I handed her two full 30-round mags. "Watch the stairs. We're going out the roof here."

She slapped in a mag and put the other in her blouse. She chambered a round.

"Rock and roll!" she said with gusto. She fired a shot down the stairs. Then a couple more.

"Got em!" she hollered. "Fuck yeah!"

"Good girl! Shot placement, don't waste ammo. Somebody get my helmet!"

Blake, the dude of the bunch, helped me with the downed girl. She was bleeding pretty badly from a wound to her back, her clothing was in shreds. It was hard to maneuver her because we were trying not to touch her back. The pretty lady was helping too. Turns out this wounded girl was her daughter. We finally got outside, and saw more zombies. They saw us, too, and moaned. Just for fun, I guess. They already moaned once. Why are they still moaning?

"Hey!" I yelled to the house. "What's that chick's name? The shooter? We need her out here!"

"That's Erin," a gal said. "I'll get her."

"Okay then. Some of you barricade the stairs so we don't get caught from behind." They started dragging a bureau across the floor.

Erin came outside and let out a "Holy fuck" as she saw the Zeds converging on my truck.

"Start shooting, sweetie. Stay on this side, though, I'll get the other side. And you. Yeah you."

"Tina," a gal said.

"Tina. Hi. Spot for her. Tell her which ones are closest. Kill the closest ones first, then work your way out. Here, hold these two magazines. Don't throw away the empties."

Zed was out in full force, but we needed to move. Erin was proving to be a dead-eye, though. Necros were falling everywhere. I pulled out my .45 and clicked off the safety.

"Guys, I'm going down to clear them out over here."

I hopped down on the hood of the Mog and killed a couple right by the driver's door of the truck.

Bam Bam! Another one over here... Bam! And here... Bam! Bam! shit missed Bam! Bam! Bam! click! Oh yeah, only eight rounds in my .45. Gotta keep better track when I'm shooting.

Dropped out the mag and slammed another one in. Bam! got the shit head! Then I jumped down on the ground as we now had a little breathing room. I waved down a couple girls, put them in the backseat of the truck as I started it up. Uh oh. Here comes an ugly fucker... Bam! Went to the back of the truck and cleared that area out. Bam! Bam!

"Clear!" I hollered up to the girls. "Bring down the hurt girl! Then everyone else. Erin, you keep watch!"

Not as gently as we would have liked, we got the injured girl down and into the camper box of the truck. The other girls struggled getting down and got inside. Finally, Erin scampered off the top like a pro. She killed a couple more as they neared us.

"You've got 'shotgun'", I said, meaning the front seat with me.

We pulled out slowly, squishing dead heads and bodies as we went. The truck lurched and heaved side to side as we listened to the sickening sounds. Two or three days ago, these were moms and dads, shopkeepers, barbers, high school kids... today they are just dead meat walking. This world sucks.

"There's one!" called out Erin.

"Here, try this one instead." I handed her the suppressed .22. It was quieter. She took aim.

Clack! (miss) Clack!

"Got her!" she exclaimed. She shot a few more on our way out of town. She's really liking this, it seems. Her face glowed. The other three girls in the back seat mostly just whimpered and sniffed a little.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 3 - The Arrival

= = = = = = = = = = = =

We got up to my compound. Locked the gate as I was sure we would have some followers. Found out that the hurt girl was Lorraine and the mother was named Gayle. We brought Lorraine inside to our little medical room. Yes, we actually have a room for this. Like a tiny doctors office. She was barely conscious, but I got her to swallow some water and Oxycontin and amoxicillan. I couldn't help notice that, underneath her torn blouse, Lorraine had tremendous breasts. Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

I told Tina to take the girls in the kitchen, open up some cans of chili and start warming them up. Told her about the cornbread mix and butter flakes, and that they should all drink a lot of water.

Back to the injured Lorraine. As I mentioned earlier, I'm the data guy. My buddy David was the Medical Man. He took all the Red Cross training and CERT classes and studied the books and shit. I hate blood. Especially mine. But I'm not too fond of other people's blood, either.

Gayle looked at me as if to say, 'Well, fix her up!' I took a deep breath and pretended I was a doctor.

I cleaned the wound as best I could. Got out the needle and suture thread, and stitched her up. Fortunately, Lorraine had passed out by this time. My stitches would have made the Frankenstein creature blush, they were that bad. But they seemed to hold the skin together. I slathered her with antibiotic ointment and bandaged her up. Throughout it all, I couldn't help but notice that no matter how pretty her mother was, this injured girl was even prettier. I mean stunning. And, hopefully, eighteen. Jesus, I should be thinking that hopefully she doesn't die!

I had Gayle tell me some of their story, how the girls got here and stuff. I was trying to keep her mind off of what a bad job I was doing.

They were at a funeral home in Denver when one of the dead people got up and started biting folks. They lost some of their people. Gayle was trying to be strong, helping me, trying to re-assure me that my doctoring was fine. I finished the last bandage.

"That's the best I can do, Gayle."

Now that it was over, she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"If you hadn't come along when you did... (sniff)... and killed those... things... (sniff) Jesus... we'd all be... we'd all be dead right now!"

She fell in my arms, sobbing. I hugged her, comforted her, patted her back, told her it was alright. But she really needed the emotional release and just cried for several minutes.

Tina came in to say dinner was ready, I told her we'd be out in a little bit. She nodded, understanding.

Gayle began to come back to normal. "I, I don't know how to thank you... I don't even know your name! Oh I'm such an ass!"

"Shhh... it's okay sweetie... I'm Michael. Michael Larson."

"Gayle Sanchez. Well, thank you, Michael. You've saved my life and my daughter's... May I give you a kiss?"

She tentatively looked at me. I smiled and moved in to meet her halfway.

Our lips met in a gentle, chaste kiss. I guess I thought it would go for maybe a second at the most. But we stayed there for several seconds... then I squeezed her a little tighter and our kiss became a little more passionate. She squeezed me back as our lips pressed harder against each other. I became extremely conscious of her breasts pressing into me, and my cock started to stiffen. Her breathing increased, along with mine, our mouths opened a bit, and sure enough, our tongues met at the same time. She was dirty, smelled a little, and her hair was completely dysfunctional; I wanted her badly.

My cock roared to full attention as her moist tongue darted around mine. It pressed into her waist. My hand slid down to her skirt, I could feel the bare skin of her back.

"Are you guys coming or what?" Tina shouted down the hall to us.

We broke the kiss.

"Coming!" I answered back as we disentangled.

Gayle looked at my bulging pants. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"No no, it's okay, really!"

"Oh god what's wrong with me? My daughter is hurt and I'm acting all trampy..."

"No sweetie, it's just your emotions are running high right now. It's fine-"

But she turned and walked towards the dining area.

I needed another minute or two to calm down. I mean, wow, what a kiss! She was so pretty, though. I thought of my history with pretty women who ended up being selfish, and tried to get Gayle out of my mind.

When I finally came out, I was greeted by a round of applause, then introductions and hugs and hugs and more hugs. But, I didn't really remember anyone's name that I didn't already know.

They were a pretty good looking bunch, and maybe a set of sisters? Blake and the girls returned to their bowls of chili quickly, though. Found out they had been on the run and hadn't really eaten much in 3 days. Gayle and I joined in the grub session and the mood was very gay. As in, what 'gay' used to mean. Meaning happy. They were happy to be alive, I was happy to have some company, good-looking company at that!

I showed the girls where the shower was, got out some of my ex-wife's clothes and mine too, and told them to try and find something that fit. They were mostly just camo clothes, my ex took all her street clothes. Also pointed out the 'feminine products' to which I got more applause and hugs. Told them I was going to lock down the outside and would be back in a few minutes.

"I'll come with you," volunteered Erin, the shooter chick. "I'll watch your back."

"Sure, be good to have some more eyes." She hadn't showered yet, but she had washed her face and hands. In all the confusion and fighting earlier, I hadn't really noticed her before; she was pretty fucking good looking. Nice little frame, a little over five feet tall and not giant boobs. But they jiggled nicely in her dirty blouse. Like the other girls, she seemed improperly dressed for the occasion, but she did have some boots that seemed to fit.

We went outside and got the guns out of the Unimog, re-loaded them and walked the perimeter. We spotted a lone zed nearby pushing against the gate. She raised her gun, but I pushed the

barrel back down.

"Look at this," I said. I pulled out my Crovel, then pulled out a screw-on spike from my pocket. "I should've had this on earlier today. Wasn't thinking. Wanna try it?"

Erin practically slammed the rifle into my hands as she took the Crovel with the three inch spike on the end. She walked to the fence and watched for a moment as the Zombie tried to get at us. His name tag said "Jerry Davis, Mountain Realty." His throat was torn up, must have been why he wasn't moaning. Being a new zombie, he didn't have that completely crappy look like you see in the movies. He might've just become undead today, who knows. But his eyes were all red and splotchy, he stank like shit, and his skin was turning that sallow, pale color.

"Sorry Jerry," Erin intoned. "I don't think we're interested in selling!"

She rammed the spike right into and through his left eye, piercing his brain. Jerry stopped all his useless motions, hung there for a second, then dropped to the ground.

Erin pulled back the spike and wiped the blackish bloody spike in the dirt.

"You know," she said. "I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the guns. Maybe it's the shooting. Maybe it's the power I've got now. But I feel... I feel so..." Her voice trailed off.

"Um... yeah?" I don't know what she was talking about.

"I'm just completely and totally fucking horny right now."

"No shit?" I've heard about men in wartime, their reactions. Some cried, some get heroic, some became animals, and some got very horny.

"No shit. I want to fuck just about anybody right now. But I'm on my goddamn period..."

I didn't quite know what to say. This situation hasn't happened to me before.

"Yeah, um... I'm not so good with the whole blood thing... Fuck, there's another one over there."

Erin was on it. She hustled over and spiked this middle aged zombie woman right in the forehead, through the fence.

"Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed. "I just HAVE to cum!"

Erin dropped the Crovel tool and reached for my AR-15. She started rubbing it between her legs.

"Hold on, sweetheart. Let's empty that first." I didn't want to get shot with my own gun.

She emptied the mag and the chamber.

She then knelt down on the ground with the rifle between her legs. She pulled it up into her pussy and grabbed her tits through her blouse. She moaned with pleasure as she gripped the rifle with her thighs.

This was just too good. I got my thickening dick out.

"Jesus Christ, yes! Let me suck that, please? Let me suck your big hard cock."

With one hand pulling the rifle into her pussy, she gripped my raging cock with the other and engulfed me with her mouth.

Fucken A! She took probably 6 of my 8 inches into her hot mouth. Then she bobbed quickly up and down my shaft, her hand following her mouth and squeezing my cock so fucking hard.

She spoke between her moans. "Mmm, mmm, mmm... you liking this? Mmm, mmm, mmm... this is gonna make me cum... mmm, mmm, mmm, god it's so big... "

She kept "mmm-ing" as she gave me the most vigorous blowjob I've ever had. I was losing my mind.

"You fucking GO Erin! Yes... you were a fucking animal today... you're a fucking hard corps killer... suck that cock, suck it suck it suck it oh FUCK I'm gonna cum!!"

I expected her to pull back, but she didn't break stride at all. She kept sucking my hard cock as it began to pulse and throb.

Fiery shots of sperm exploded into her mouth, down her throat. She kept her mouth on the tip as her hand stroked me, coaxing out more cum and more cum. She swallowed immediately to make room for it all, and swallowed some more.

I stopped cumming and she fell back onto the ground. I followed her and pushed the rifle aside. I just grabbed her cunt through her pants and shook and squeezed her.

She hollered "YES" and yanked up her shirt to reveal her gorgeous breasts. With my other hand I grabbed the rifle and placed it on her tits, she grabbed it and rubbed it furiously on them as I continued to shake her cunt.

In just a few moments she clenched my hand with her legs and thrashed about as her orgasm took her.

"F-U-U-U-U-U-C-K!! Oh fuck... shit... SHIT!!" she repeated as the waves kept cumming.

I spotted a zombie at the fence. I traded hands so my right was now free to draw my .45.

Boom! And the Zed's head exploded.

"HOLY FUCK!!" Erin screamed as her orgasm seemed to increase in ferocity. "Do it again!"

Boom! I fired at a tree.

"FUCK!"

Boom!

"JESUS you're killing me!!"

Boom!

"AAAUUGHHH!"

Boom Boom Boom Boom!

And she finally collapsed, her body trembling as her arms hit the dirt.

I dropped the empty pistol on the ground.

I was hard as a fucking rock again. I had never seen such a carnal display in my life. I furiously stroked my cock as she watched. In a few seconds I shot a small load right on her gorgeous little tits. The sperm was less, but my orgasm was great. Holy shit.

Erin wiped up my cum from her tits and licked it off her fingers. All of it. What a fucking trooper.

"Maybe we'll kill some more Zeds tomorrow," I said, putting myself back together.

"Zeds?" she asked, dusting herself off.

"Yeah, Zombies. Zeds. Zees. Zekes. You want to kill some more, right?"

She nodded and hugged me and kissed me, hard. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and all my gear.

"I need you to fuck me, Michael. Seriously. Aunt Flo leaves town in a couple days."

"You make sure it's all clear and I'll eat your cunt till you beg me to stop."

"That's not gonna happen! You'll be licking pussy for days then."

"Whatever it takes"

We kissed some more, she finally slid down to the ground.

I parked the Unimog in its spot, and tidied up the area.

We went back inside.

- - -

"Was that more shooting we heard?" asked Gayle.

"Yeah," I answered, loosening my gear. "Few more zombies showed up. Right at the fence."

Some of the girls were all fresh and clean. They looked awesome in mine and my ex-wife's camo pants and t-shirts. A couple were still dirty, waiting their turn. Blake was all clean too. Guess he didn't know about 'ladies first.'

"So uh... I've got a computer in this little office over here. And I've got a tablet. They're both connected to the web. Or what's left of it. Why don't you do... five minute shifts until everyone has a shot at it, then take ten minute shifts."

You never saw young people move so fast in your life. Gayle got a chuckle out of it. Nice to see her smile.

"Anyone you want to check on?" I asked her.

"It can wait," she replied. "Just some friends."

"There's no, uh... 'Mr. Gayle'?"

"Haha!" she laughed. "Not for a few years." She smiled warmly at me.

"How's your girl, um..."

"Lorraine."

"Yeah, Lorraine. Sorry, there's so many of you."

"Well, she's resting comfortably. Probably need to change the bandages. There's still some blood coming out."

"Yeah. Probably due to my crappy sewing. Maybe we'll put some super glue on it to help seal up the wound."

One girl shrieked. "My parents are alive! In Boston!"

Gayle and I chatted a bit as we headed back to the medical room and re-patched her daughter, Lorraine. Found out more of what they were doing when this all started. Turns out they are from the college in Boulder, Colorado. A group of 20 of the sorority girls had gone down to south Denver for a funeral of one of their friends who'd been killed in a car accident. The service was at a funeral home and, during the service, one of the other dead bodies came out of the back room and started to bite folks. This zombie bit five or six people before they subdued it. The girls fled in panic. Gayle, the house mother, had driven the sorority bus down. As they tried to make their way back, massive traffic jams developed as zombies and people ran crazily all over the streets. Then, one of their girls died from being bitten earlier. She turned quickly, and bit some of the girls on the bus.