Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the ensuing mayhem, they all abandoned the bus, only to get caught up in the shitstorm on the city streets. They finally re-took their bus, but were down to 15 girls at this point. Gayle tried to head north, to go back home, but everything was blocked. She found an opening south and went that way.

Everywhere they went, it seemed to be getting worse. They thought they might hole up in some smaller places like Colorado Springs or Littleton, but they were all in the process of being over-run. They kept heading south.

They ran out of gas a couple miles from here, and hoofed it into town. Not so easy with panicky girls and high heels. In town, nobody would help them, the zombies were picking them off one by one. They found an abandoned house with that kid Blake in it. Then I came along. All tolled, they lost 12 girls.

"Jesus. I don't know what to say. I'm glad I took my helmet off at that moment."

"So am I," she said. "So am I. You don't know what it's like out there."

We might've had another 'moment', but the girls were all around now.

I finally got my shower and came back out. The girls were talking quietly, some were crying as they hadn't been able to get in touch with anybody.

I decided it was time for a little change of pace.

"Alright ladies. Listen up. We're having hot chocolate and movies in ten minutes. Get your jammies and get ready for bed!"

I made the hot chocolates, and put a liberal amount of Bailey's in each one. Then I dialed in a movie as the girls found spots on the couches with their pillows. Most were in my boxer shorts and my olive drab T-shirts. They all asked what movie, but I wouldn't tell them.

The music started as beautiful shots of mountains passed by on the screen. The music built up...

"Is this...?"

"Are we really watching this?"

"Yes we are!"

Julie Andrews appeared on the top of a hill and started singing "The hills are alive, with the Sound of Music."

I brought out the hot chocolates and passed them around. Went and got some Danish butter cookies that I snagged from Walmart, too.

I came out for the last time, Gayle and Erin had saved me a spot on the couch in between them. Nice. They sort of snuggled against me. I had to concentrate on the flick to keep my erection down.

As the movie played on, we started singing all the songs pretty much at the top of our lungs. Yes. I'm a man who likes musicals. Get over it. I like Metallica and STP and Johnny Cash, too. Expand your mind a bit.

I tried to get up at one point for re-fills but the girls wouldn't hear of it. They made more hot chocolate and Bailey's and made sure I had everything I wanted.

I surveyed my little party... bare legs all over, a few nips poking through here and there, two warm females leaning against me... could be worse.

The movie finally ended. Had to wake up a couple girls to get them to their beds. I got hugs and kisses from everyone, even Blake. Well, not kisses, thank God.

I was going to sleep in my computer room. The regular rooms were full and, well, this was fine with me. I got the air mattress out and it was as comfy as the beds.

I just settled down and was almost asleep when I heard fingernails tapping at my door. Maybe it's Gayle, or maybe Erin wants to suck my cock some more?

I opened the door to find... one of the girls. I couldn't think of her name. It's Kathy, or Katherine, or Katie Lynn or something. She was in my T-shirt and boxers. Her head hung down, her face partially covered by her dark hair hanging down. She lifted her head to me; she had been crying.

"Something wrong?" I whispered to her in the near darkness. The room was just barely lit by a couple of LEDs from the router.

She shook her head, but pushed her way inside and closed the door. She pulled off her T-shirt and dropped her shorts to the floor, but all I could see in the darkness was her sad eyes.

I opened my arms and she hugged me, like she was holding on for dear life. She cried quietly against my chest for several minutes as I rocked her. I didn't want to ask what it was, I could pretty much figure it out. She's lonely, scared, saw many friends die, probably orphaned now... still, my cock got hard because of a naked body pressed into me.

She finally slid her arms inside my T-shirt and raised it up. I took it off, and dropped my own shorts. We got down on the air mattress, side by side and kissed long and deep, she still hung on tightly to me.

I moved my hand down to her rather plump ass, her soft flesh so pliable in my strong hands. She moaned and thrust her tongue in my mouth, searching, exploring. Her hand went down to my cock and gently but firmly gripped me and stroked me.

She rolled onto her back. In the dim light, I could see her marvelous tits splayed out to the sides. Christ, I didn't know she had those! I went to suck them, but she stopped me. Spreading her legs, she whispered her only words to me.

"Just fuck me. Please. Fuck me now."

I rolled on top of her, my rock hard cock between her freshly shaven legs. With just a little maneuvering, my cock found her pussy. I rubbed myself up and down her slit a couple times, surprised by how wet she was.

I moved so my cock was right at her front door. Then I entered her domain. She gasped as I slowly sank my cock into her. I just pressed, let my weight come down on her. I drove my cock all the way in. 8 inches of love muscle all the way in 8 seconds.

She entwined her legs around mine and we fucked slowly, but powerfully. I withdrew slowly, and re-plunged slowly but pressed her all the way into the mattress. Each stroke brought new moans and gasps from both of us. We slowly increased speed. Little faster. Little harder, too. Her slick cunt walls felt so nice and tight on my steel hard shaft.

We kissed hard, she didn't want to let go. I grabbed her left tit hard, I didn't want to let go. But I could feel those feelings heading my way. And fucking this hot teenager (or maybe she's twenty, who the fuck knows I can't even think of her name) with her slick cunt is helping the situation way too much. No amount of football thoughts are going to stop this. I thought of Gayle, that did it.

"Baby," I whispered. "I'm going to cum."

She only clenched harder, wanting me to cum inside her. Yeah, maybe not right now...

The cums finally got to me, I pulled out (with some difficulty) and shot my load from right there. Long streaks of cum shot out, I'm not sure where they went as it was nearly dark. I stroked until it was all done. Jesus that was nice.

The girl sat up and moved towards my cock, and found it with her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock clean of her and my juices. I've GOT to find out what her name is! I don't want this to be a one-time thing. The obvious dawned on me about this time; she hadn't cum yet.

I pressed her back down on the mattress and 69'd her, but mostly my cock just hung in her face. But I went to town on her pussy. I just ate her hard, and licked her hard, and grabbed her ass and pulled her apart so I could get my whole face in there. She pumped her clit against my tongue as I jammed most of my hand up her dripping twat. I pumped her furiously with my flexing fingers and thoroughly enjoyed her tasty cunt juices. I slipped my other hand to her ass and pressed in with my pointer finger. Her juices had oozed down there and it went right in.

Without warning, and without any noise, she clamped her thighs together, locking my hands in place in her ass and cunt. I pressed harder on her clit as it pulsed and pulsed. She thrashed around but I held on and kept my face right in there. I wanted this baby to remember this one.

She finally settled down from her cum somewhat. Then she pushed me off and sat up in the full glow of the LED. She dipped a couple fingers of her right hand into her cunt, got them all wet and juicy. Then, she brought her hand up to her right nipple and coated it with her own juices. With her left hand, she raised her tit to her mouth and basically made out with her own nipple for a minute or so. She did the same thing again but to her left tit.

Well that was new. And fucking cock-hardening. Jesus when I was 69-ing her it didn't get hard again, but seeing this. Christ. I've cum 3 times in the last few hours, not bad for an old man of almost 40.

But now I'm hard as ever, can't let this go to waste!

I pointed with my open hand to my cock, to show her what she did to me.

She grinned, then turned and got on all fours, her pussy and ass in plain view of the dim light. She turned her head back towards me and raised her eyebrows. She doesn't talk much, but we seem to understand each other pretty well without the chatter.

I moved in behind her, preparing to mount her pussy. My head pressed into her pussy lips, still wet from her secretions. She suddenly moved forward, out of range.

She turned and looked at me again, and shook her head. This could only mean one thing.

"You sure?" I asked. This wasn't something that, in my experience, most chicks enjoyed very much. Certainly not young chicks.

I dropped down a little and played with her pussy, getting my fingers wet so I could lube up her asshole. I drew up as much saliva as I could, also, to add to the mix. After a minute or so I assumed the position again, only a little higher this time.

I dripped a final spittle on my cock, and pressed it against her asshole.

The head slid right in.

She stiffened slightly at first, but I worked it back and forth a while and she relaxed again. With some more back and forth action, I pressed a little harder, going deeper into this usually forbidden area. I didn't want to press to hard, though, and hurt her or scare her off.

Next thing I know she just backs up into me, hard! My cock sinks to the hilt, so deep up inside her.

She grabbed a pillow and collapsed into it with her face and arms holding it tight, her ass still pointing into the air to accept her butt-fucking. Time to go to work!

With increasing intensity, I fucked her ass good. It's different than a pussy, tighter right at the opening but a bit looser once you're inside. It felt fantastic.

I reached around to frig her pussy with one hand and grabbed a big tit with the other and squeezed the shit out of it. Still not a sound out of her. Hey, I don't want her to wake everyone up but I also want to have some impact on her, know what I mean?

I fucked her faster, so fast I was like a blur in her tight ass. I grabbed her nipple and made a fist with it inside my fingers. My nails dug into her titflesh. I pulled against her cunt and raised her body to meet each quick thrust of my cock.

She squealed into her pillow. A little. then more. Then a LOT more as I continued this relentless assault on her person.

She raised up on all fours again, arched her back, and trembled with another orgasm.

I came too, right then. I could feel her cunt quivering and her ass gripped my cock as I shot load after load of hot cum in her ass.

The door to my little computer room burst open and somebody hit the lights, bathing us both in harsh, fluorescent splendor. What the actual fuck?

(To be continued!)