All Comments on 'Love is Enough'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 5 years ago
<3

What a darling story, NotWise. :) And it's so clear to me that you've worked in a real theater before, plus your homage to those iconic silent movies of the 20s was just...! Yes! Thank you for the visuals. I need to see "Wings."

Between this story and "The Third Ring," I think I can better define what I admire about your style. It's of a very different flavor, but it's the same quality I like about Neil Gaiman's work:

You have the ability to understand an older story culture enough to pull your own existential experiences into it, update it to a modern experience, and make me want to go out and research more on those old stories. This makes your story a doorway to other works that connections our collective history and our present. As any good storyteller has been able to do since before we had the written word.

Oh! I also thoroughly enjoyed the sex-positive lovin's, too! ;) I don't believe I ever said that, but lots of sexy detail. Mmm, camisole and knickers. Enough to sup my fill.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
magic

and the circle is complete.

Thank You

HP

NotWiseNotWiseover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for a great love story.

Well written.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoover 4 years ago

NotWise - this was a really lovely story. I liked the interactions between the three characters, and the way you developed the relationships. It seemed clear to me that they all really cared about each other.

PartlyPartlyover 3 years ago
Great

That was a really nice story. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...