All Comments on 'Love Knows No Season'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful, sensual and sweet

You hit the perfect combination of character, story line, romance and hot sex. I applaud you! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Really top notch story.

Thoroughly enjoyed every part. Thank you for writing a hot and compelling story. Will look into more of your stories.

JLoveMJLoveMover 9 years ago
Great!

This story is perfect! Loved the ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Old Mans Dream

Great story....just not so sure whether it warranted the crazy ex at the end.

A bit bizarre and doesnt quite seem to fit the rest which has an easy flow to it.

Actually thought her friends might be a problem and might alternatively have inserted a couple of paragraphs with her sorting them out instead of the ex.

But a well thought out plot....intrigue.....great English.....and most of all....no bizarre sex.....

Thanks....looking forward to more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Top notch :)

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable story. Kept my attention all the way. I liked the ending

Great story! Enjoyed every line of it. Made me smile and a little drippy a few times ha ha First time I have ever submitted a comment so that means it was very good

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fine Romance

He may have been mature but he was in better shape than most youngsters.

The lucky thing was that she did not have a wandering eye. There will probably be more confrontations farther down the line. Why did he get a vasectomy? Did crazy lady talk him into it.?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
an unlikely but happy couple

her dream of becoming a ranger could be problematic if they continue to live in the city.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great story!

Very well written...captivating...enjoyed it very very much...thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YAAAAY for THE GOOD GUYS !!!!!

I give the sex scenes a solid 3.5,but a solid 5 plus for the entire story aaaaand yes,"THE GOOD GUYS WON."

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
General comment to the author

This is the newest submission by you so I am placing my comment here. Why the long wait between submissions? You have several series I have truly enjoyed reading but they have not been added to in years. Why? I do hope that you will not stop submitting stories and updates to your series here on literotica. You are too talented an author not to have your work available to entertain your fans. I can only implore you to continue to write and submit your work here, but I do hope that you will not abandon either your stories or this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was really cute

I surprisingly loved the mix of sweet and sexy this was.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

Lovely story, lovely couple, makes a change from the evil within lots of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous