All Comments on 'Love Like Winter'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LunaWindLunaWindabout 11 years ago
Ugh

I loved this story, but the whole time I hoped for a happy ending, and getting to the end an not having one bothers me. I really dislike how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As contrast to the above, I liked the ending. I think that it flows better with the Endless theme that you have going than an ending where Carly and Abby go free. Really, a story is about the imagination, and the open ending and the lightly-mentioned backstory with Renata and Dalila in this story makes me imagine, for the better.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 10 years ago

Watching Dalila burn in your story was the highlight of my evening.

Here's hoping Abby will choose to be like Renata, and not someone who's fun to set on fire. :)

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 7 years ago
end

trilogy! wow! much good writing! more, wanting! but seriously, that was fantastic, could really see that expanding into more stories but im not worried by a less than happy ending at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for not tacking a happy ending onto a story about ultimate sacrifice. Well done.

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterabout 2 years ago

A very well written trilogy. It looks like you've balanced character background and storyline/plot very delicately, with just enough of the former to enhance the latter. Flowing writing, and I love the ending. Sometimes, the best one can hope for is not happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story one of your best. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous