Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie was still sitting in my lap, waiting patiently for a reply. Maybe 'patiently' is a bit optimistic ; I could feel her shaking. This conversation needed relocation, and I scooped her up, heading inside with her in my arms. I placed her gently on the bed, and took a place beside her. She rolled on her side to face me, and I did the same.

"Darling," I began, letting my heart take the lead, "I want to be absolutely clear about this ; if there's another woman in the world for me, it's you. I couldn't want you more than I already do. Any issues I'm having with our relationship are purely my own insecurities coming to the surface. I promise, I won't bring it up again, because I've thought about the future too, and I want you in it. I think I'm falling for you."

She laid there in silence, while I looked into her eyes. They were moist, and a tear trickled across her cheek. Please be a happy tear, I thought.

She inched closer, and pressed her lips to mine. It was a happy tear, but she didn't say so in so many words, instead communicating that fact through her kiss. Her hands gripped my hair tightly, holding me close while our tongues wriggled intertwined. She pulled me over on top of her, moaning into my mouth.

"Please," she whispered, "take me. Please." Her hands clawed at my robe, desperately wrestling with the sash. She reached in and grasped my cock, tugging me into position, while I ripped her robe open. Her ardour was infectious, and I was hard and ready in seconds, pushing into her damp pussy while she guided me in. Her legs wrapped around my waist , and she raked her nails on my back.

"Fuck me, John...just fuck me! Pound me! Fuck my pussy so hard! I want you!"

Hmmmm, I'm guessing she wants to be ravaged, I thought. Okay. Fuck the shit out of her.

I didn't even give it a slow build up ; the foot went to the floor, right away. I was up on my knees, plunging deep into her cunt, slamming my hips into her furiously, and she was all for it, based on her dialogue. She was screeching at the top of her lungs, with the outside bedroom doors wide open, and I found myself briefly concerned that her parents might hear us rutting like animals and recognize her voice. Please, just don't call me by name!

"FUCK! OH GOD YES...LIKE THAT! FUCK ME LIKE THAT! HARDER!...HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER! FUCKING MAKE ME CUM! YES!"

I suppose it was unlikely that Angela and Ed had heard their daughter in the throes of such passion before, but I decided that I was going to finish us both as quickly as possible, just in case. I hooked my arms under her knees, and spread her wider, raising up higher to get as much leverage as possible. Now I was absolutely crushing into her gaping pussy, pounding her so hard her entire body was bouncing on the mattress. Christie's hair flew wildly about, and her boobs went ballistic, bouncing crazily in time to my thrusts. I love that sight, so it quickly brought me to the brink. Thankfully, I didn't need to hold back, as she had already reached her peak.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! SO FUCKING GOOD! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, then felt me spewing hot semen inside her. "OH shit! YES! CUM IN MY PUSSY! FILL ME UP, BABY!"

I was totally spent, gasping for air, and resting heavily on top of her. She was also breathing hard, and her hair was glued to her sweaty forehead. Her eyes seemed to be moving independent of each other, unfocused, but still the most beautiful eyes in the world. We stayed entangled this way for several minutes, until I gathered enough energy to dismount. As I pulled my shrivelled dick from her pussy's warm embrace, I watched my cum dribble slowly out of her. Such a sight, that pretty, perfectly smooth vagina, gaping open in memory of its recent intruder, dripping with our combined juices. I flopped down beside her.

"That," she breathed, slightly hoarse from screaming, "was...un...fucking...believable!" A few moments of silence ensued, before she continued. "I'm falling for you, too," she whispered, turning her head and smiling weakly at me. "I'm not sure if I'll live through it," she laughed, "but I'm definitely having fun!" She kissed me, and we snuggled in each other's arms, wrapped in our robes and the sheets.

I woke a couple of hours later, still held firm in her loving embrace. The dogs had joined us, bookending our formation, and snoring contentedly. I kissed her softly, and watched her eyes flicker open. So blue, so clear...they were the eyes I wanted to see every morning, for the rest of my life.

"So, darling," I began, smiling at her, "What are you going to do when I'm gone? I mean...I figure I'm good for another thirty years or so...maybe longer if you don't fuck me to death, so you should be about my age, give or take. Are you planning to remarry?" In order to remarry, you must first marry. Hint hint. Her response told me all was good between us.

"Well, yeah...of course," she laughed. "I mean, I figure to be the hot MILF type, so that's when I'll get me a young stud. You know, some twenty year old with a big dick who wants to use me for sex, while I'm using him for sex. See, I'll have a guy my age, when I want a guy my age. As long as you're here, and until then, I want you." Her smile was back to its usual brilliance, as was her wit.

Part joke, part truth, with a sprinkling of love on the side. I noticed that she didn't hesitate at the prospect of being married. Despite my past, and the pain it brought, I still wanted a wife. Call me old fashioned.

A few minutes later, we were in the shower together. Cleanliness can be fun. Christie's body was very dirty, so I lathered her up and scrubbed every inch with my bare hands. Then I did it again, just in case I missed a spot the first time. Purely trying to stay clean, you understand. I swear.

***

It was mid afternoon, and the sun was warm and strong. I was laying on a lounge next to the pool, wearing shorts. Christie was gliding back and forth in the pool, and her choice of bathing suit was the little black bikini that she had shown me via selfie text, months ago. She looked fabulous in it, at least partly because more of her was out of it than in.

She swam into the shallows near me, laying on her back. Her boobs shook with every twitch of her arms , floating independent of her body, very nearly out of the tiny swatches of nylon that held them.

"Honey? Can we go out tonight?" she asked quietly. She knew that her parents could be just on the other side of the fence, especially now that it was warmer out. At least it was a tall fence, and lined with shrubbery that made peeking difficult. "I feel like pizza, maybe a movie , too?"

"Sure baby," I replied. "Just say when." My eyes were closed, and my arm across my face, blocking out the bright sun. I heard water swishing, then felt familiar hands caressing my crotch.

"Honey?" she asked, continuing to fondle and rub my dick. A bulge was forming rapidly.

"Mmmmm hmmm?" I answered.

"I'm horny again. May I? Please?" Her hands tugged at the waist of my shorts.

"You're insatiable! Alright, let's go inSIIIIIDE!" I gasped in surprise. Her mouth was already sucking my cock, and I hadn't moved from my sunbathing position at all. "Or, we could just do it here."

"Mmmmm. Thuc' a nith coc'," she mumbled, her mouth full. "Tho bi' an' hahd."

I laid back, immobile, still with my arm across my face, while Christie slurped and stroked my pole to full mast. After a few minutes, her mouth stopped its suction, but her hand stayed in place. Then I felt the warm wetness of her pussy, as she lowered herself onto me.

"Oh shit, baby, your pussy is fantastic," I groaned. I sat up, pulling the lounge back up with me. She had pulled her bikini bottom aside, and was grinding herself to the hilt as I repositioned myself.

"That cock of yours isn't exactly chopped liver," she moaned back. "God, I love it."

I watched her skewer herself, rising and falling with slow, steady strokes. Her head was tilted back, eyes shut tight, lips pulled into a snarl of lust. Her nipples poked at the fabric of her bikini top, and I reached out to caress her breasts softly.

"Mmmmm, yes," she sighed as my hands gripped her globes. "I love the way you touch my boobs. It really turns me on."

I slid the fabric cups aside, uncovering her tits, and thumbing her nipples. Another moan of enjoyment was heard. When I pinched them, she gasped, but never altered her pace, fucking herself firmly. For several minutes, she continued, while I played with her melons, occasionally dipping my head to suck them gently. I was doing so, when her hand found the back of my head.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she hissed, "that's it baby...suck my tits while I cum!" Scarcely had she said it when I felt her body tense, and shudder. She panted, but stayed otherwise mute, lest her orgasm be overheard. She took a deep breath and leaned softly against me.

"Shit that was good," she whispered. "I don't know which is better ; a screamer, or a quiet one. Maybe the possibility of getting caught adds to the fun."

I decided to save my fun for later. I had a feeling she wasn't done playing yet.

***

Evening arrived. Other than having to be careful when we left, everything was great. It was all very cloak and dagger, with Christie ducking down until we were clear, because it wouldn't do to get caught, by her parents, with her in the car. Not yet, anyway.

We were seated in the back of the restaurant, chatting idly, totally relaxed. It was, technically, our first date, as it were...but felt like we'd been together for years...and I viewed that as a good thing. It seemed like she did too. Thank god she wasn't a vegan or something equally restrictive, as I couldn't do without meat, and I didn't want to do without her. The large double cheese, double pepperoni pan pizza never knew what hit it.

I don't know where she put it, but she matched me, slice for slice. I was smiling at her, and she read my expression.

"Orgasms give me an appetite," she shrugged.

"So I see," I laughed. "And yet you keep your girlish figure!" My eyes blatantly caressed her sumptuous curves again, and she smiled as they did. "Perhaps there's a book in there somewhere." She snorted in laughter.

"Right! Not Atkins...but the 'Fuck Me' diet! How to lose weight and develop a permanent smile, with ten easy orgasms a day!"

"Ten?! Easy?!" I gasped. "Shit, I'd better order more pizza! Maybe some Viagra too!"

"Well, we'll work our way up to ten," she giggled. "It's a multi year diet."

Multi year diet? I liked the sound of that, assuming I was part of it through completion.

"How many years are we talking about, here?" I asked, grinning hopefully.

"Oh, I don't know," she whispered, looking away self consciously. "You said something like thirty, didn't you? Sounds like a good start to me." As she finished the sentence, her eyes wandered back to mine, and her smile erupted again.

Quite the first date, indeed.

After the pizza, we walked arm in arm out to my car. Standing beside it, Christie wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply. It was nice and dark in the parking lot, and I took advantage of it, grabbing her big tits through her sweater with one hand while she sucked on my tongue. My other hand landed on her firm ass. She had dressed in her sexy best for tonight ; a snug black skirt that ended mid thigh, with a classic white sweater that clung to her chest like glue. It didn't show her cleavage, but sure made her tits look wonderful. High heels brought her to nearly my height, and made this kiss comfortable for both of us. We were moaning and pawing each other excitedly, and I wondered if a stand-up quickie was coming, but she had other ideas.

She pushed me back against the car, and dropped out of sight, squatting on her heels and reaching into my pants to free my dick. Lost in the depths of the shadows, she sucked me hard, using her mouth and hands in a complex choreography of suction, twisting strokes and tongue action. This was obviously not meant to prepare me for action ; her intent was to drain my balls down her throat, and she was very good at it. A quiet 'gawk, gawk, gawk' sound drifted on the night breeze as she bobbed her head furiously.

Another couple came out of the restaurant, and started in our direction. I suppose I would be more accurate saying 'in my direction', since Christie was hidden in the shadows between the cars. I felt my panic rising, along with my excitement level, as they turned, weaving through the parked vehicles, and moving closer.

SHIT! Please don't let them be parked next to me! I thought. This could get very embarrassing, very quickly. I tried to see if he looked like an SUV guy, and might be the owner of the one giving us cover.

Thankfully, they stopped three or four cars away, too far to see anything, and too far to hear Christie's lips slurping wetly along my shaft. They pulled out of the lot just as I gushed into her mouth, grunting a muted howl of pleasure. She sucked me clean, tucked me back into my pants, and stood up, a mischievous grin on her face. I leaned against the car for support, trying to get my legs to stop shaking, after my second blowjob of the day.

"We'd better get going, or we'll be late," she laughed. "Maybe I should drive. You look a little wobbly."

"I can't imagine why," I gasped, still recovering my breath.

"Me neither. I feel fine," she said, straight faced. "Now I feel like popcorn, since you've already...popped." The grin was back.

I just dropped the keys in her outstretched hand, and took the passenger seat unsteadily.

***

Last night's movie had been one of those 'human spirit triumphs over adversity' stories, and I had enjoyed it greatly, partly because of the company. Included in the story was a love interest, between two people that conventional society says shouldn't be together. Knowing Christie, I doubted that it was an accident. I got the message, either way.

When we arrived home, she dragged me outside for another skinny dip in the cold night air. Okay, 'dragged' isn't being fair...It makes it sound like I was a reluctant participant, about as far from the truth as possible. She invited me, and I couldn't pass up the chance to see her naked. It reminded me of the night I first saw her in the buff, a pleasant memory for sure.

There was something ethereal about being in the pool with her at night like this. With the underwater lights on, the whole pool glowed softly, as did the fog that formed a the surface of the warm water. It was magical, and the water evaporating from her body made her even more beautiful.

Necking in the pool led to necking in bed, then a vigorous fucking session, followed by another in the middle of the night, but just one this evening. It appeared I had finally found the balance of satisfaction with Christie, but I'd lost count along the way, so I wasn't sure how many orgasms it took daily to keep her happy. Maybe there's an app for that?

Waking with her in my arms in the morning was getting to be a very enjoyable habit, but I knew it was going to be coming to an end, temporarily at least, quite soon. That being said, I decided to savour every moment that presented itself.

We slept late. Every time I woke up, I'd watch her sleeping so peacefully in my arms. It felt so right. Then I'd fall back to sleep, and dream happy dreams a while longer. Even the dogs seemed to be more content, and they let us slumber undisturbed.

It was about 10am when we finally reached the limit of canine patience, and breakfast was demanded. There was no getting around it, so we all got up.

Christie did the cooking this morning. Since my menu items were on the limited side, the fare was the same as yesterday. I readily admit that her version was much tastier than mine, but she was much tastier too, so it should come as no surprise.

My robe looked very good on her, but it looked better on the bedroom floor, which is where it was just after breakfast was finished. We were back under the sheets, rolling around passionately, taking turns being on top. She was there now, and her juicy pussy was sliding smoothly up and down my shaft.

"So, you're coming to Thanksgiving dinner at my house, right?" she asked.

"I prefer to think of it as your parents' house," I said, gently cupping her boobs. "This is your house...our house."

"Thank you," she said, "but you know what I mean."

"Yes. I am coming to dinner. Turkey, football, the whole deal," I replied. "A bit nervous about it, too." That made her stop her ride.

"Nervous? Why? You've been to dinner plenty of times," she queried.

"Yes," I concurred, "but never since we've been together. I feel dishonest, pretending we're not, well... " I squeezed her breasts again, and pushed my hips up, bouncing her on my cock, "...doing what we're doing, while I eat at their table. I know you're going to deal with them, when the time is right, and I'm not suggesting you rush it. I'm just curious about your plans."

"Oh," she smiled, picking up the rhythm again, "that's easy. The 'when' is still undetermined, but the 'what' is history. My dad is much older than my mom, too. They can hardly get pissed about us doing the same thing they did."

"I've found that logic gets fuzzy when children are involved," I laughed. "How much older?" I asked. Ed didn't look that old.

"Twelve years. Dad was 32, and mom was 20 when they got married. I came along about a year later." She was smoothly skewering herself while conversing.

I did the math, and was surprised that it made me one year younger than her father. Almost two. Of course, that just meant that I was old enough to be her father, too. There was a big difference between 12 years and 30. 12 years was a fraction of her life ; 30 was a multiple. I hoped I wasn't being overly negative.

In the meantime, I was quite happy to watch as Christie brought herself to a gut-wrenching orgasm of epic proportions, bouncing eagerly on my cock and screaming at the top of her lungs.

At least the doors were shut this time.

***

In the early afternoon, her phone rang ;it was Angela, calling her daughter's dorm. Of course, if she'd known her daughter was right next door, and laying stark naked on my bed, having just finished riding my cock to an orgasm, I'm sure the conversation would have had a different tone altogether. As it was, they were chit-chatting about nothing in particular, just typical mother-daughter stuff, and I saw the opportunity to return the favour for her parking lot blowjob last night.

She was lying on her stomach, perched on her elbows , when I snuck up behind her, and gave her a big lick. It was mostly on her ass, causing her butt cheeks to clench tight, and her free hand to flail behind her, trying to stop me. She rolled on her side and mouthed "It's my mother" at me.

I grabbed her ankles, and whispered "I know" back, then wrenched her legs apart, forcing her onto her back. I dove between her thighs, and she giggled softly. Oops.

"Oh yeah, sorry Mom," she said trying to control her voice while she tried to push my head away from her pussy. "I just saw something funny on TV. I'll turn it off." She smacked me on the head, but only succeeded in turning up the speed of my tongue, which was burrowing happily into her snatch.

I must admit, she did very well, multitasking wise, but that's what women are good at, isn't it? Her hand was no longer pushing me away, having taken the opposite tack, now holding me close. Somehow, despite the fact that I was sucking and flicking her clit like a madman, she managed to maintain the flow of conversation with minimal pauses.

"Yeah, I agree," she said. I couldn't hear the other end of the call, but her sentences seemed complete. I'd have to try harder.