All Comments on 'Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Great twist at the end !!!!!!!

I am loving this series you are hitting this with passion and such great characters.

The pool scene with Angela and John was so good and it showed how much of a gentleman John truly is.

5 stars and keep the chapters coming !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great horny story

Poor method of fucking over Dad. He really deserved better than that shatt, from a loving father.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great story but that was not the way to win dad's approval. Instead of talking to him he has it sprung on him and he can't not give his approval without looking like a dick now.

againstyourskinagainstyourskinover 8 years ago
Fantastic entry

I couldn't praise this story enough. I loved it from beginning to end and I can't wait to see how it wraps up.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Great 5 stars

I can't wait for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad wasn't screwed over at all... Great Story, can't wait for More!!

Not sure where the logic for concluding "...screwing over Dad..". How did he get screwed? Fathers find out all they time their daughters are in love and are getting married. This is a terrific series! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Love it! Please finish!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Will Ed order a "Code Red"? ;-)

Another enjoyable chapter.

In my experience, most B&Bs are set up in old houses. You have to pass through some common areas in order to reach your room, which is usually a bedroom within the house. Here, you had John and Christie in a separate room with a private entrance and its own bathroom. Not saying that they don't exist, but it doesn't fit my mental image of what a B&B is. I guess there could be a B&B with the main house, but also with a few private bungalows that would fit the story.

When it comes to colleges, spring break does not signal the end of a semester, but a mid-term break. You don't take finals before it, you take mid-term exams. So, it would be odd -- not to mention almost impossible -- for Christie to transfer from one college to another in the middle of a semester. She'd be better off switching at the end of the year in May or June. And as far as some colleges giving exams AFTER spring break? Not gonna happen. Too many alcohol-addled pates returning from spring break, and who would want to study for exams during break, anyway?

One thing that was touched upon (pun intended) in a previous chapter, but never mentioned again, is that Christie absolutely loved anal stimulation. Considering that the sex scenes are beginning to sound pretty much alike, you may want to consider adding anal sex into their repertoire in order to change things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it

Love this story!!! Dying for another chapter !! Any chance of an update?? PLEASE 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good so far...

This is a good story begging for completion.... And, maybe filling in a few blanks / following up on things... Possibly the anal stimulation and who's to say Ed's totally been out of it. A lot of Dad's are more observant than you might think.

J_RebusJ_Rebusover 8 years ago
And now??? There's at least one chapter missing!

Great story, which I liked very much so far but you can't stop it with this chapter, there ist at least one missing. Perhaps there is even room for more than one additional?

I would highly appreaciate that and I would bet a lot more people too!

redbaron172redbaron172over 8 years ago
Hummmm.....

Now don't leave us in suspense for very long..... Great story, and wonderfully written... Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Intense thought .

Hi there ,while I have read the first 3 parts of this story and found them well written and somewhat funny at times ,life has a way of changing things beyond our control what we expect and what we know isn't always the same, sometimes what should of been and could of,been, even what would of, been is all rapt up in the choices we make every day. this is just a long way of saying I like your story very much ..robert.w

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Suspense begins ...

Which will be the true reaction of Ed?

They killed John?

Or will accept as son in law?

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Things with Angela didn't turn out like they normally do on this site. Loved the sex at the B&B. Will be interesting to see how Dan takes the proposal.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Sorry. I meant to say Ed, not Dan, in my comment.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Weelllllll....!

This wasn't at all how I expected to deal with Dad ~ nice surprise!! I'm so enjoying this story ~ thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In the same boat-sort of!

I was deeply moved by your story, although it is most likely fictional. I find myself in a similar situation, older man, professional, with a beautiful, smart, 20ish blonde, and even though there is no sex involved as of yet, I am torn as how to move forward given our age gap! Do I attempt to make my thoughts known, as I feel she might have similar ideas about me; yet the idea of her parents reaction scares me?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Now that's a cliff hanger! 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I've been thinking" and "we need to have a word" would really get you sitting up in your seat, ready to shit your pants... I just love how you played it so far, literary genius you are...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous