Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view changed, as Christie left the classroom. Once she was in the hallway, her voice was heard, this time for me.

"I'd say that does it. He's ours."

***

That night, Christie and I were discussing our strategy from here on. As usual, we were doing it in bed, during sex. What can I say? It was our thing.

"I don't know," she panted, looking down at me from her position in the saddle. "I think I should, uh, go, and get a little... more. We want to be... sure."

"Uh uh," I mumbled. I was gnawing on her right nipple. Further conversation would require releasing it, something I didn't really want to do. Reluctantly, I pulled away from her breast. "I really don't like that. He's obnoxious at school, but if he gets you alone at his apartment, obnoxious could become dangerous in a heartbeat."

"But I won't be alone, will I?" she giggled, shaking her shoulders. Her boobs slapped across my face. "You will be watching, and I won't let him go too far. I just think if we can actually catch him trying to grab me, or saying something more incriminating, well... then there's no way he can wriggle off the hook."

Speaking of wriggling, that's pretty much what she was doing, as she undulated her hips gently while grasping my shaft with her muscular sheath. She knew I loved it when she did that, and was buttering me up to get her way. She really didn't need to, as she was right; I would be right outside his door, just a safe word away, and ready to punch Eldon Bridges quite happily.

"Okay baby," I relented. "I wish there was another way, but if you think it's best, I'll go along with you."

"Good. Now that that's settled," she smiled, "we can concentrate on more important matters." She leaned down, and kissed me, clearly defining those 'more important matters' to be those of passion. I grabbed her ass with both hands, and rolled us over, amid her giggles of joy.

It may have been settled for her, but I was far from convinced. I hated the idea of exposing her to this kind of danger, and even though it appeared that Professor Bridges was a relatively harmless lecherous prick, he was going after my love. It had taken me years to find another woman who could fill my heart with her love; I wasn't about to let him ruin that. I would be on high alert, and ready to pounce at the first sign of trouble.

Until then, however, I was going to do my best to ignore him. I had far more pleasant and attractive things to attend to... specifically, the buxom beauty gazing up at me lovingly.

It was my turn to initiate the kiss, and I did, pressing my lips to hers gently. She ran her fingers through my hair as she returned my embrace, teasing my tongue with hers. Rolling us over had become a practised skill, and didn't even dislodge my penis from her moist vagina, allowing me to resume her previous rhythm of strokes without worry. She moaned her approval softly.

"Mmmmm, yes, that's my darling," she smiled. "I just love your cock, so deep inside me, probing so gently. Unless I want it harder, of course."

"What would be your choice, today, my dear?" I asked, continuing my slow, caring pace.

"I like it like this," she giggled coyly, "but I reserve the right to change my mind as we go."

"Woman's prerogative, huh?" I laughed. "I can live with that."

"I hope so. We've got a lot of years together to go," she winked.

Yes we do. I'd better pace myself.

Christie had become an irreplaceable part of my life, and I had never been happier. I'm sure most men my age would be thrilled to have a certified fox such as Christie in their bed for even one night, but I had a different viewpoint. She wasn't a trophy to me, or a phase, or a later mid-life crisis. I loved her, completely, unequivocally, and unconditionally. My thoughts tumbled out.

"You know I love you, right?" I smiled, bending to kiss her again.

"Hmmm, yes, I do recall hearing that," she beamed back. "I love you too, honey. You're the most wonderful man I've ever known."

It's as though voicing our feelings somehow reminded us of them, as we embraced again. As kisses go, on a ten point scale, this one was well into triple digits, filled with tenderness, joy and scalding passion, all at once. I let my lips trail down her neck, as I shafted her with gentle firmness.

"Oh god, John," she whispered, ruffling my hair with one hand. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, pulling me into her each stroke. "So deep... I love your cock stretching my pussy open. It's soooooooo goooooood!"

I could feel her body beginning to shiver, and could hear the quiver in her voice and breathing. She was close, and I knew just what to do to expedite her climax.

I kept nibbling her neck, while grinding my dick deep into her and against her clit. She moaned, and pulled me closer to her, squashing her big tits between us.

"Yes, baby," she hissed, "yes! Yes! YES! YESSSS!"

A groan of ecstatic agony signalled my success, as she came. It was wonderful to be inside her when she had her orgasm, and feel her body being wracked by the spasms of joy. I watched her eyes roll back, and flutter as the waves hit her. At last, her body wilted, totally relaxed under me.

"Oh my god, John... How do you do that to me? Promise you'll never stop?" she smiled, eyes closed. I didn't answer, making her open one eye. I was grinning back at her. "Quite pleased with yourself, aren't you?"

"Yep," I laughed. "I'd tell you how, but then I'd have to kill you. It's a secret."

"I'm not sure you didn't already kill me," she giggled. "You've certainly ruined me for life."

"Well, that's only fair. You have spoiled me, too," I grunted, driving my cock into her once again, reminding her we weren't finished yet.

"Mmmmm, yes," she growled, getting her second wind, and wrapping her legs up higher again. "You can fuck my brains out now. Go for it."

Well, if you insist...

I raised up on my hands, repositioning myself so give it to her in a more athletic and passionate fashion. She gave me an 'I'm ready' nod, and braced her hands on my shoulders. I pulled back fully, and slammed back into her, making her boobs shake wildly.

"Oh shit, yes!" she gasped. "Again! Do it again!"

BAM! BAM! BAM! I drilled her three times, watching her tits sway across her chest. She tipped her head back, and groaned deeply.

"Oh, you fucking beautiful man! Do it! Fuck me hard!" she demanded, staring into my eyes. "Don't stop until I'm screaming, and wearing your sticky cum all over!"

I hooked my arms under her legs, spreading her wider, and did as she asked, pounding her into the mattress with an almost angry zeal. The screaming started almost immediately, and I had a feeling she'd be wearing my cum pretty soon too. It's not enough that her pussy felt like a slice of heaven wrapped around my dick; the sight of her fantastic breasts swinging, slapping and shuddering as I fucked her was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and also one of my favourite parts of having her in my bed.

I once apologized to her for being so fixated on her chest. I guess every guy has a particular part of a woman's body that just does 'it' for him. Some like a nice tight ass; some like a big one. Others like legs, or whatever, but I think I'm in the majority that just love a nice big pair of gazongas to play with. When I apologized, she just laughed, and shook those big breasts at me, her way of saying I was forgiven, and expected to worship her rack in the future. She certainly knew how to turn my crank, and that's never a bad thing, is it?

I continued to hammer her pussy. Yes, there it is... the warm pressure that was always a harbinger of my orgasm. Shifting gears once more, I went into overdrive, my hips a blur.

Christie wailed, sounding like an air-raid siren warning of her own approaching zenith... or perhaps it was already here. Either way, she was locked into a loop of rising and falling 'oooOOooooOOoooo's, in harmony with my own grunts and growls. The countdown had begun.

Five... Four... Three... Ignition sequence started... One... Launch!

I pulled out quickly, and pointed my slippery shaft at Christie's targets of choice. Her eyes widened as a huge glob of cum leapt out, arcing through the air to splatter across her neck and chest. More followed, landing in a similar fashion, if not the same place, until my darling young fiancé was awash and speckled with pearly goo. I sat back on my haunches, catching my breath.

"I'm never going to get tired of that," she smiled, running her fingers through the puddles. She licked them clean, and went back for more. "It's so nasty, and delicious!"

"You're welcome," I laughed, and laid beside her. My eyes closed, and I listened to her moaning softly as she cleaned her fingers. It lulled me to sleep.

***

The next day went by too quickly. It seemed like the clock was wound too tight... or maybe I was. Before I knew it, we were getting ready to head toward the Professor's apartment.

The lecherous look on his face was etched in my memory. Christie had 'tried' to decline his offer once again, but he had merely reminded her that she was nearly failing the class. If she slipped any further... well, it was an implied threat that she would if she didn't meet him. He gave her his address, and undressed her with his eyes once more.

I was watching, recording, and seething with anger. This video clip should have been enough to bury him, but I knew Christie was adamant about getting the final nails for his coffin tonight.

I pulled to a stop down the block from the address in question. Christie was going to walk from here.

"Okay, so you've got your pens, right?" I asked, for the tenth time.

"Yes honey," she smiled calmly, patting her pocket. "All charged, and already recording. You remember the safe word?"

"Fortuitous," I nodded, "and I promise not to bust the door down unless you say it. Are you nervous?"

"A little, but I know I've got backup," she grinned, taking my hand. "Thanks for helping me with this. After tonight, it's all in your hands."

Don't remind me, I thought. I still hadn't decided exactly which way to play it, but I was running out of time, so I had better figure it out quickly. She cracked the door open, and took a deep breath. She had intentionally dressed down tonight, as a woman who didn't want extra attention might do, so her magnificent curves were hidden under a sweatshirt and loose jacket.

"Wish me luck?" she asked.

"Good luck, baby," I replied. "Don't forget... Fortuitous!"

She blew me a kiss, and hopped out, closing the door quietly. I watched her butt as I fell in behind her.

"Fortuitous," I whispered. Part of me hoped to hear her say it, so I would be justified in breaking his jaw.

I looked at my phone, seeing her viewpoint as she turned into his lobby. She buzzed his suite, and I heard her announce herself. The door unlocked, and she went inside, holding it open long enough for me to slip in after her. I was going to hide in the stairwell, mere seconds away in case she needed me.

I took a seat on the stairs, and watched my phone, where the elevator doors were opening, and she was walking down the hallway.

"Okay, now I'm nervous," she said quietly. "This suddenly seems foolish."

"So stop," I said, to myself, as she had no way of hearing me. I heard her take a deep breath, then knock on his door.

When the door opened, it was obvious his first glance was at her chest, but since she was covered, he looked up at her face quickly.

"Christie! I'm so glad you decided to accept my offer!" he leered. "Please come in, and take off your jacket. Would you like some wine?"

I growled in anger, as she declined the wine, opting for water instead. She did take off her jacket, carefully arranging it on the back of a chair. There were three pen pockets on the sleeve, but only one of the pens was just a pen. She took a seat on the couch, and gave me a surreptitious wave.

"I see you, baby," I whispered.

He returned with her water, and took a seat beside her, maintaining a respectful distance for the moment. As she opened her textbook, it appeared as though he might actually be merely tutoring her.

That is, until she asked him about a particular passage in the book. He had his own book. He could have opened it, but chose to slide closer, and read over her shoulder.

"Professor Bridges... Please take your hand off my leg," Christie warned. I couldn't see his hand, as it was out of the frame on my phone, but I saw her tense up, and knew there was something wrong.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the scumbag said, feigning surprise. "I must say, Christie... You're a very beautiful young woman. I had no idea how lovely you were."

Nice try, dickhead, I thought.

"Thank you, Professor Bridges, but I'd prefer we keep this professional," she told him.

"We're not in the classroom now. Please call me Eldon, and relax. You're sure you don't want some wine?" he tried again.

"No sir. No wine, Professor," she said sternly, emphasizing his title. She was giving him every opportunity to behave himself, and act like a professional, but he wasn't interested.

"Christie," he said firmly, placing his hand on her knee deliberately. "I think you know why I really invited you here. You're such a beautiful girl. I'd love to help you with your grades, but you'll have to make it worth my while." He smiled.

In the stairwell, I wanted to puke. I should have brought something sacrificial to throw, and had to repeatedly check my urge to smash my phone.

"Fortuitous!" I gasped. "Say it! Please! I'm begging you! Let me crush this shithead!"

"Professor!" Christie said sharply. "I can't believe you're suggesting such a thing!"

"I'm not suggesting anything," he snarled. "I'm telling you... If you want to pass my class, you're going to need to please me. How you do that is up to you. Undressing for me right now would be a good start. I'd really like to see your tits."

"Motherfucker!" I growled. "Oh god! Say it! Say it!"

On my phone, I saw Christie stand up, and pick up her books angrily.

"Where do you think you're going? Willing to accept an 'F'?" he threatened.

"Oh, I think I'll be just fine, once this comes to light," she returned. "You are a sleazy old man, and I'm going to tell everyone about this!"

"Young lady, I'm a tenured professor. What makes you think anyone will believe you? It's your word against mine, and once I tell how you offered me sex to change your grade, you're done." His bravado was impressive, if misplaced.

"So..." Christie smiled, glancing back at the camera. She picked up her jacket, folding it carefully over her arm to continue the recording. "... You think it's my word against yours, do you? Care to repeat that?"

"Do you see anyone else here?" he gestured. "Yes, it's your word against mine."

"Goodnight, Professor Bridges," she laughed, heading for the door. Bridges turned to watch her, expecting her to change her mind.

"See you in class next semester, then. Maybe you'll be smarter the second time around. You need my class to advance, and I'm the only one who teaches it. Think about that, Christie," he argued.

Christie laughed again. The coffin was sealed now, no doubt about it. She opened the door, and stepped out into the hallway.

"Come on, honey. We've got more than enough now. Let's go home," she giggled, obviously talking to me now. I ran down the stairs, to wait for her in the lobby. I was happy we were getting out of here.

Also, a little pissed I didn't get to punch Eldon Bridges' lights out. I'd get even later. I had plans to leave him twisting in the wind, starting tomorrow.

***

I had decided to play it sympathetic. It was going to be difficult not to rip his head off, and I expected a few acting nominations when it was done, but it seemed like the best way to get what we wanted out of this whole escapade. As much as I would like to redecorate my study with his head, mounted on my wall, that wasn't the goal. If he had a documented history of such behaviour, then we would be after his job, no question, but being creepy and looking at beautiful co-eds was not necessarily illegal.

No, we just wanted the grades it appeared she deserved, not a bloodbath.

I made up a few business cards, proclaiming me as a State Education Investigator. The trick was to keep him off balance, so he wouldn't check it out.

I went to his office to wait for him, knowing he was teaching Christie's class right now. I took a seat, and awaited her text. It didn't take long.

He's on his way. Fuck him up good! she sent. I stood, and started to leaf through the books on his shelves, intent on being as obtrusive as possible when he entered. I heard the door open behind me.

"Can I help you?" he asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Professor Bridges!" I turned, extending my hand with a card in it. "I'm Jackson Pollock, no relation to the artist." Yeah, I was 'Fletch'- ing him. He read the card. It made him pause.

"Investigator? Investigating what?" he asked, a minor quiver in his tone. "What can I help you with?"

I sat down, and crossed my legs calmly, staring at him. He stared back.

"One of your students has complained about certain inconsistencies in your grading. She claims you are giving her lower grades than the other students for the same answers, and I've got to say, her evidence is quite compelling. Perhaps compelling enough to prompt an independent review of everyone's exams," I told him. "She even has a theory about your motives, although that remains unproven. Care to guess?"

"I'm not in the mood for games," he spat. "Just tell me."

"Fine. She thinks you are flunking her to force her into asking for extra help," I said evenly. "Extra help with strings attached."

"That's ridiculous!" he dismissed, with a wave.

"Really? You're going to play dumb? Okay, we'll do it your way," I smiled. "We've received a complaint from one of your students, and allegations of sexual harassment. You are the subject of that complaint. This is serious, and all you have to say is 'ridiculous'?"

"What else do you want me to say?" he grumbled.

"You know, I don't like doing this," I lied. "Perhaps this will jog your memory."

From my pocket, I produced a small digital recorder. I pressed play, and we heard his distinctive voice, offering Christie help if she'd meet him at his apartment. I stopped there.

"Now do you remember?" I prodded. "That's what investigators like myself call 'incriminating', and speaks to the possibility of motive on your part. It makes me wonder if she might be right."

"That's all you have? I was offering to tutor her! That's hardly harassment!" he gasped.

"Professor, I think you know it's not all I have. She was smart enough to gather evidence for several weeks. There's plenty more. Do I really need to prove it?" I asked.

He sat back, saying nothing.

"You know, I can't really blame you," I smiled. "I've seen the girl, and she's fucking gorgeous. I'd like a piece of that myself, but she gone on record, so I have no choice but to follow up on it."

"What does she want? An apology?" he asked quietly, realizing that he was screwed.

"I think she wants your head on a pike," I laughed, "and she's probably going to get it. You pole-vaulted over the line this time."

A minute of silence followed, before he spoke again.

"You said you understood. Is there anything you can do to help me, man-to-man?" he asked, grasping at straws.

I wanted to pummel him, just for lumping me in with him as a 'man'. Still, this is just what I was hoping for, and the reason I had made the comment earlier.

"Look, I hate paperwork," I began, "and hauling you up on charges is an awful lot of paperwork. I'd rather not do it. Perhaps I can smooth things out with her, and get her to settle for something other than your job, but you've got to give me something to offer her. How about you start by re-grading her papers? Pretend they're from an ugly girl. Better yet, pretend they're from an ugly guy. Be completely objective. That's a start."