Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Consider it done," he replied quickly.

"I'll talk to her, but I can't guarantee anything," I warned him. "I assume that I don't need to remind you that if anything similar ever surfaces again... EVER... there will be no avoiding the firing squad. In fact, I'll happily convene it myself, and give the order to shoot. This evidence isn't going to disappear, so consider this your last chance to straighten up and fly right. Try to remember that you are a teacher, will you?"

"Yes sir," he whispered, suddenly respectful and contrite. "I'll start on her papers right now. Straight A's."

"Don't be an idiot! If you do that, everyone will notice," I advised him. "Just give her what she earned academically."

"Right," he nodded, opening his file cabinet.

"I'll let you get to it then," I replied, wrapping up. "If all goes well, you'll never hear from me again." I pointed an accusatory finger, "I'd better not have to come back here. Fair grades, and keep your dick under control, or I'll be less pleasant next time. Understood? This is not an idle threat." It wasn't. If I came back, it would be as John Reynolds, future husband of Christie Reynolds, and I would beat him senseless for his conduct.

I stepped out, and closed the door, walking briskly away. Once I was clear, I slowed my gait, and relaxed, pulling my phone from my pocket. I began to type.

I believe the mission is accomplished. He's re-grading your papers now. I'd like to thank the Academy for this award. I think I earned it.

Seconds later, her response came back. Fuck the Academy! I owe you a big one, and I'm gonna love paying up! Thank you, honey. Be in bed when I get home, and I'll show you how grateful I am!

I didn't respond. What more could I say?

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

***

I was on the pool deck when she got home, not in bed as directed. She pointed that out immediately.

"I could have sworn I said the bedroom was the place for my gratitude to be displayed," she smiled, dropping her bag on the bar. She sauntered over, swaying her hips in a totally unnecessary, totally seductive way. She put her arms around my neck, and looked into my eyes. "My hero."

The kiss that followed was unequivocal, an expression of her complete dedication and love. It took several seconds before she pulled back from my lips.

"I really think we should go inside, because I'm probably going to be very loud today. I don't think Dad is ready for what's going to happen," she smiled, taking my hand, and leading me in. With the outer door closed, she pulled me into the bedroom behind her. "You get naked, and get into bed. I'll just be a few seconds in the bathroom."

All of this beats the hell out of a statuette on the mantle, I thought, as I undressed. I wonder what she has in mind?

When she appeared in the doorway a few seconds later, I knew that I was going to enjoy it, whatever it was. She was stark naked, with her hair teased into a sexy mane that left no doubt about her intention to fuck me silly.

"Rrrrowwwwr!" she giggled. "Ready to get busy?"

I nodded, and she bounded across the room, into my arms. We embraced passionately, rolling around the bed while feasting on each other, for several minutes. Our caresses were mutually pleasing, and arousing.

"I've been so wet all day, thinking about this," she said softly. "Please, just fuck me, right now. No more foreplay, just jam that big cock inside my juicy pussy, and get me off. I need it!"

I didn't need a lot of persuading to do just that, rolling on top of her and sliding my dick smoothly into her extremely damp recess. She really was wound up, and ready to go, so I didn't need to feel guilty about just giving her a proper shafting.

"Uhnn! Yes! Fuck me, honey!" she gasped, holding me close. "Fuck me, while you tell me what happened today!"

That's right... we haven't had a chance to talk, have we? Okay, I'll try to mulit-task, if you insist.

I told her, as coherently as I could, while screwing her eagerly. She liked what she heard.

"That's brilliant!" she giggled. "I never would have thought of that strategy. I wish I could have seen his face!"

"Well, when we're done here, you can," I smiled, drilling her deeply. "I took the video pen with me. I thought you might want to see it."

The thought of getting to watch him squirm was apparently a good one, as she was soon cumming on my dick while howling in bliss. I slowed to let her catch her breath, and she patted my shoulder.

"Let me on top," she smiled. "You've done enough today."

Alright. I can do that.

Before I knew it, she was atop me, skewering herself happily, and dangling her tits in my face. She was so relaxed, and free, now that she knew the problem was solved. That relaxation held a surprise for me.

Christie stopped, and a mischievous smirk crossed her face. She reached under herself, lifting off my dick, and repositioning herself... with my cock against her ass.

"No time like the present," she grinned, and lowered herself slowly. Her asshole resisted, so she tried again, and it finally yielded, allowing the head to slip inside. "Holy fuck! Damn! That's tight!" she hissed. "More lube... Need more lube. Can you reach?"

My longer arms could indeed reach the bottle, sitting on the bedside table. We rarely needed it, but today was a first, so it's a good thing we had some. I squirted some on her fingers, and she spread it on her sphincter, wiping the balance on my cock. This time, it slipped in easier, if not less painfully.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" she screamed, slapping the mattress in agony. "DAMN! YOUR COCK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR FINGER!"

"Thank you for letting everyone know that," I laughed, bracing her as she twisted her body, letting the pain dissipate. "You don't have to do this. I'm fine with oral and vaginal."

"But I want it," she grunted, a grimace on her beautiful face as she tried to go deeper. "I... want it... in... my... ASS!" She succeeded, getting past the thickest point and dropping almost fully onto my pole. "OH SHIT, THAT'S A BIG COCK IN MY ASS!

"Well, now I know what your father wasn't ready for," I giggled. "I'm sure your mother is a bit surprised, as well."

"Sorry, honey," she smiled, resting on me while her bunghole adjusted to my intruder. "I didn't mean to scream it, but it helps with the pain... which is easing a bit. It still hurts, but it's a very exciting hurt. I feel so full."

"You're like a vise," I moaned. "Please don't break my dick."

"Don't worry, baby," she groaned. "I'd never break anything that feels so good inside me. It's incredible. I'm anal. Who knew?"

I knew enough about women to let that obvious double entendre pass without comment. I decided to just enjoy the fact that she had now given herself to me, completely, and the snug sensation of her ass clutching my shaft. She had started to ride it, and was moaning loudly. The look of pain that had marred her features was replaced by one of ecstasy.

She leaned forward again, offering her breasts for nipple nibbling suggestively, while gently manipulating her hips up and down. I complied, and she growled her enjoyment.

"Mmmmm, we should have done this sooner," she moaned, grinding herself downward to fully impale her ass. "I like it."

I suddenly had a naughty idea. Her poor pussy and clit were probably lonely. Perhaps...

I managed to get my hand into the gap between her legs. There was no possible way to get my fingers into her, unless my hand was reversible, but I could reach her clit with my thumb. As soon as I touched it, her moans changed pitch, rising higher.

"Oh god! You're gonna make me cum!" she gasped.

I thought that was the whole idea, so I wasn't about to stop, and rubbed my thumb more vigorously across her tender little switch. She started to shake, and shrieked at the top of her lungs as she came hard. Her pussy drooled all over my hand, and her ass clenched tighter, while her nails dug into my shoulders. As the waves passed, Christie relaxed, and flopped over on her side, dislodging her nipple from my mouth, and my dick from her ass.

"Oooooooooo, the room is spinning," she giggled, rubbing her face with one hand.

"You're welcome," I smiled, shifting to lie parallel to her, and bring my forehead in contact with hers. She opened her eyes, and stared into mine, with a grin.

"My butt is buzzing," she whispered. "Can I have some more?"

"Sure," I laughed, and she rolled away from me, letting me spoon behind her. I felt her hand guiding me back into her rear entrance, and pressed deep inside her.

"Ooooo yes, fuck my ass!" she groaned. "Do it hard!"

"Are you sure honey?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm sure," she nodded, turning her head as far as she could. "It's soooooooo goooooood!"

I reached around her and cupped her right breast, tickling her nipple as I started to plunge my cock into her butt more energetically. She arched her back, giving me easier access and changing the angle slightly, while reaching down to finger herself. The 'whump, whump, whump' sound of my hips meeting her soft glutes established the rhythm of her siren's song of screams.

"OH!... GOD!... YESSSS!... FUCK!... MY!... ASS!" she screeched.

It had been many years since I'd been inside a woman's ass like this, and I'd forgotten how heavenly it was. My balls were reminding me, though, with urgency. It happened so fast, I didn't even have a chance to warn her.

"Oh shit!" I grunted, as I exploded into her bowel.

"Oh shit, YESSSS!" she gasped. "That's it! Cum inside my ass! It feels so hot! I love it!"

I was hanging on for dear life as my dick surged again, and again, and again, filling her tailpipe with sticky semen. It felt like a huge load.

"Mmmmm hmmm, yes," she whispered, wriggling her rump back against me.

I rested my head against her neck, catching my breath, while I wrapped her in my arms.

"I love you, baby," I said softly, kissing her earlobe.

"I love you, too, honey," she smiled, snuggling closer, my wilting dick still plugging her butt. "Thanks again for dealing with my Professor."

"Anytime."

***

The next day, I was at work when Christie sent me a message.

Hi darling. I have news for you, she sent. First of all, I talked to my Mom, and she says they didn't hear anything last night, but she was smiling when she said it, so if you get funny looks from her, that's why.

I'm sure they heard us, I thought. Helen Keller would have known I was tapping Christie's ass, so Angela is certain to have figured it out. And, if she knows, Ed likely does as well. Oh well.

Second, I had a talk with Professor Bridges. He apologized for any 'misunderstanding' we may have had, and told me he had made an error on a few of my papers. My new grade is 3.7, which is about what I expected, and totally acceptable. Thank you so much, honey.

My pleasure, I replied. Anything for you.

I think we need to celebrate tonight, she typed. Dinner out. I want to talk to you about something that might be fun. Pick me up at school?

Will do, I responded. See you later.

My curiosity would have to wait a few hours to be satisfied. Knowing Christie, I'm sure the rest of me would be equally satisfied soon after.

***

We were sitting at a table in our favourite restaurant, an Italian place near home. Christie was self-consciously spinning her wine glass on the table, trying to get the courage to say what she wanted to say. I must admit, it had me a bit concerned.

"Honey? What's up?" I asked her. "This isn't bad news, is it? You said we were celebrating."

"We are... we are, and no, it's not bad news. I'm just concerned about how you'll react to my suggestion," she smiled. She took a deep breath. "I think we should take a vacation together."

"Why would that be a problem?" I laughed. "Done. Let's go right now." I had an image of my fiancé, naked on a beach somewhere warm. Just the two of us, making love in the surf.

I had no idea how close I was.

"I'm glad you feel that way," she giggled, "but you probably want to know where I want to go first."

"Where?" I asked.

"Jamaica," she smiled. "There's a resort there I always wanted to go to. All-inclusive. Luxurious..."

"Book it!" I nodded.

"... and naked," she finished. "It's a nudist resort. I know that's weird, but I think it's really sexy. You know I like being nude."

That much was true. Even Angela said she was like that when she was a kid. I wasn't a prude, but the thought of so many other people ogling my future wife's body was going to take some getting used to. Even worse, I would be naked, too, and there would be other naked women around. It was a recipe for disaster, or at the very least, embarrassment. What it if I got hard at a bad time?

Still, she wasn't asking that much. I could handle the potential awkwardness.

"They do weddings there, too," she giggled.

"I'm in," I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So John and Christie are headed to Hedonism for an adventure next.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know how you feel about their future, and cast your votes.

Thanks.