Love of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Mom was right, we really shouldn't have been doing this. I recognized that fact intellectually, but emotionally I felt something very different. She'd always had the ability to make me feel good. There had never been anything sexual about it in the past, but I'd changed that. I didn't regret my choice. We both needed this, but had been unable to admit it even to ourselves.

Mom's grip tightened on my cock. Her mostly-naked body pressed against mine, and she buried her face between my neck and shoulder. Her breath was hot on my skin. I groaned involuntarily at the sudden increase in contact and stimulation.

"Oh god," I breathed.

I felt so good. Mom obviously knew what she was doing. She seemed able to read the way my body reacted and adjust her hand's movements accordingly. Along with the feeling of her bare skin against mine, it made the experience far better than jerking myself off.

Suddenly she stopped. She pulled her hand away and rolled onto her back. I waited a couple seconds, then turned to face her. I wasn't sure what had happened.

"I can't do this," Mom said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You mean aside from the obvious?"

Mom tried to smile, but the expression was humourless and it vanished as quickly as it appeared. All at once the regret and guilt that I should have been feeling the whole time flooded over me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I never should have started anything. I shouldn't have... I don't know. I don't even know what I was thinking. It was so stupid."

"No, honey. Don't say that." Mom reached out and stroked my hair. "It's not your fault. We wouldn't have ended up here if I didn't want to."

"Well... maybe. But-"

"Listen. You were right. There is something between us that we didn't want to think about, or talk about. Maybe this was inevitable, the way things have been going. Who knows. Maybe I should have dated more. Maybe you should have." She shrugged. "I've always loved you a little too much for my own good, and now it's caught up with us."

"I love you too. I thought... I thought this might be good. I don't know why."

Mom rolled back toward me, snuggling against me and resting her head against my shoulder. Her leg bumped into my erection as she did, but neither of us tried to move away from the contact.

"I'm just not ready for it," she said quietly. "I can't deny that I want it, but... it's too much for me. It's so sudden."

"I guess it was. I didn't know what else to do. Maybe I should have-"

"Shhh," Mom said, putting her finger over my lips. "Don't worry about that now. There's no way to know what the right thing to do was."

I decided not to press my argument any further. It wasn't like it would do any good. What had happened, had happened. There was no way to change it. Honestly, things hadn't gone nearly as badly as they could have. I should have been grateful for that, at least.

Mom let out a deep breath and settled in closer to me. Her naked skin slid against mine where we touched. It was a good reminder of just how right I had been. We were cuddling together practically naked, and we were enjoying it. We'd both needed someone to be close to in a way that hadn't been available to us before.

Unfortunately, I was enjoying the situation a little too much.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I need to, uh, take care of something."

"You can just say you need to masturbate. I think we're past pretending, aren't we?"

"Yeah, you're right. It's just kind of weird for me. A few days ago I was still hoping you didn't know what masturbation was."

Mom chuckled and lifted her head to let me slide out from under her. I stuffed my cock back in my boxers and left the room.

This time when I jerked off, I didn't feel bad for thinking about Mom. After having her hand stroking my shaft, not to mention her big, soft breasts pressing against me, she was the only woman on my mind. The brief view I'd gotten of her naked except for her panties was practically etched in my brain.

I stroked myself to thoughts and memories of my mother until I came. There was a chance I'd be able to sleep after I burned through a quick orgasm. Once my cock softened and I straightened myself out, I headed back to Mom's room. I slipped back into bed behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. I kissed her on the cheek, then settled in.

"Good night, Mom."

"Good night, sweetie."

****

I awakened the next morning to find that Mom had slipped away from me while I slept. She was standing a couple feet away, wearing only her panties from the night before. I got a brief view of her nearly-naked body from behind before she pulled on a robe and tied it around her waist. The quick flash of her bare form accented by the morning light was more incentive to start my day than any alarm clock.

"You're so beautiful," I said softly.

Mom turned around, a slight upward curve on her lips.

"I'd say you're just flattering me," she said, "but after last night, I think you probably mean that."

"I do mean it. It's taken me way too long to realize just how beautiful you are."

Her smile widened involuntarily and she had to look away for a moment. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I scooted a little closer to her.

"You're supposed to be saying things like that to girls your own age," she said.

"I know. I'd rather say them to you."

Mom shook her head and sighed for dramatic effect.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked.

I put my hand on her thigh. I didn't move it at first, I just let it sit on her smooth, bare skin.

"I don't really know," I said.

"But I'm sure you have ideas." She took me by the wrist and gently removed my hand from her leg. "I need to get moving or I'll be late. Do you want the shower before I hop in?"

"No, that's okay. You go ahead."

Mom nodded, then leaned down to kiss my forehead. Her robe fell away from her chest in the process, giving me a peek at her generous cleavage. I reached up to gently fondle on of her breasts through her robe.

"You need to cut that out or neither of us is going to get anything done today," she said.

She stood up without pulling her robe back in place. I watched her as she left the room and walked down to the bathroom. Her choice of attire didn't do much to cover her legs and I focused on them until she was out of sight.

I rolled onto my back and reached into my boxers. I once again had an erection brought on by my mother. It felt so much better not to fight the feelings I had for her. I started jerking off in her bed without a trace of guilt to plague my conscience.

I could hear the sounds of water running from the bathroom. My mind filled with images of what Mom would look like naked with water streaming down her body. It was tempting to go see if she'd let me join her, but I wasn't feeling quite that brave. I didn't want to push too fast. That wouldn't be good for either of us.

Eventually I realized that I was going to need to do something about my impending orgasm. I didn't want to make a mess of Mom's bed. I also didn't feel like going back to my room to finish the job. I looked around for a box of tissues I could use.

My eye landed on Mom's dresser. I knew the top drawer held her underwear. It was a way pervier option than I had been looking for, but a pair of her panties would be functional in my situation. I was sure she wouldn't mind.

I reached over without leaving the bed and fumbled around with the dresser until I had the drawer opened and had managed to grasp a pair of Mom's panties. They were blue, and made of some kind of silky, slippery material. I stared at them for a moment in indecision, then shrugged. Compared to Mom jerking me off the night before, my current thoughts and actions were hardly worth worrying about.

I wrapped the panties around my cock and resumed jerking off. It was a such a different feeling from either my hand or Mom's. It was also kind of exciting to think about what I was doing. I was lying nearly naked in Mom's bed, masturbating with her underwear. It felt so wrong, so dirty, but without any of the guilt such feelings usually came bundled with.

When my orgasm inevitably hit, I moved Mom's panties to the tip of my cock and let my cum spurt into them. Thanks to my thoughts of Mom as well as her underwear, it was one of my more intense orgasms. I was glad I had thought ahead to reduce the mess I made. I couldn't imagine what she'd think if she returned to find her bed covered in my cum.

I sat up and tossed the used panties into Mom's laundry basket. I needed to pee, but the shower was still occupied from the sound of things. Instead I went to the kitchen to turn on the coffee-maker.

Eventually Mom turned the shower turned off. I waited patiently for her to open the door since I was pretty sure she would be done with the bathroom soon. She didn't tend to linger in there the way a lot of girls supposedly did.

Several minutes later I was beginning to reassess my position. Mom was clearly not in the shower any more, but she hadn't yet exited the bathroom. I had no idea what she was up to. Unless...

I stopped and thought for a moment. The first thing I'd done that morning had been to jerk off. What were the chances Mom was up to the same sort of thing? It was possible, I decided. She hadn't even masturbated the night before like I had. I actually felt a small thrill run through me at the idea that she might be in the bathroom pleasuring herself while thinking about me.

After considering the image briefly, I shook my head and dismissed it. It seemed more likely that she would have masturbated in the shower if she was going to do it at all. I'd heard stories about women and shower heads.

Finally the door opened and Mom stepped out. She had put her robe back on, and her hair was damp. There were no obvious signs of her having just done anything at all sexual, but then I wasn't even sure what sort of signs there could be.

"Sorry, were you waiting?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said. "I thought you were almost done, but then you took long than usual."

An enigmatic smile appeared on her face.

"I decided it was a good day to shave. There's not usually much point."

"Oh, yeah. You mean, like, your legs or whatever."

"Among other places."

Mom brushed past me before I could engage her any further. I stared after her for a moment, unsure whether she'd just suggested what I thought she had. I shook my head and took my turn in the bathroom, then got dressed. Breakfast turned out to be a bit of a rushed affair since Mom had to get to work. She made sure to stop and give me a kiss on the forehead on her way out.

"Have a good day, sweetie," she said. "I'll see you tonight."

"Bye, Mom."

She headed out, leaving me to what little remained of my breakfast. I finished it quickly and got ready for the rest of my day. I couldn't help feeling like I'd have a hard time concentrating on much of anything at school.

****

I was in my room that evening when Mom got home. I heard her come in and go past my doorway toward her room. I stepped into the hallway and decided to follow her. She hadn't bothered to close her door behind her, despite being in the process of unbuttoning her blouse. I leaned against her door frame and watched.

"I had a feeling this might attract your attention," Mom said in an amused voice.

Her back was to me on an angle, and she briefly looked over her shoulder at me. I met her gaze, not embarrassed in the slightest at having been so predictable.

"I meant what I told you this morning," I said.

"About how you think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, or some flattering nonsense like that?"

"Not my exact wording, but yes, essentially."

Mom shed her shirt, leaving her upper body covered only by her bra. I moved behind her and noticed her tense slightly at my approach. She tried to feign indifference to my presence, but she couldn't control her involuntary actions.

I grasped her bra strap with my fingers, toying with it for a few seconds to see if she'd object. She didn't say anything, so I unhooked it and let it fall. She didn't try to stop its descent.

"You have quite the fixation with my chest, don't you?" Mom said in what was probably meant to be a teasing sort of way. It fell a little short of the mark due to a slight quaver in her voice.

"Is that a bad thing?"

I reached around to her stomach, then slowly raised my hands until I encountered her breasts from beneath. I lifted them gently, feeling their weight and warmth in my palms.

"Some people would argue that is. Probably most people, really."

"What about you?"

Mom sighed. "You already know what you do to me," she said quietly.

"I s'pose I do."

She let me play with her breasts for a few minutes without saying or doing anything. I didn't try to hide that I was getting hard, but she didn't acknowledge me poking her in the butt.

"Honey, you're going to have to let me finish getting changed so I can go start supper."

"You don't need to get changed for that, do you?"

"I'd rather not cook in my work clothes."

"So don't wear them."

Mom took my hands and pulled them away from her breasts. She turned and gave me a playful shove toward the door.

"You're bad," she said.

"Seriously," I said. "Why put more clothes on if they're just gonna come off again?"

Mom stared at me for a moment, then glanced down to the tent in my pants. She sighed theatrically.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, I-"

"Out." Mom said firmly. "I'll be there in a minute."

I was unable to hold back a faint smirk.

"Okay."

I left the room and headed to the kitchen. I entertained myself with the fantasy of her coming out fully naked instead of changing into another outfit. It probably wouldn't happen, but it was fun to think about.

When Mom finally came out, she immediately captured my undivided attention. She wasn't naked, but she was so close to it that I didn't care. She was wearing only a pair of panties and nothing else. She blushed furiously as she approached.

"I guess I just have to admit to myself that I like this kind of attention from you," she said in a quiet voice. "I want it too much for my own good."

"That works out well for both of us then," I said.

I advanced on her as she came closer. Her breasts swayed slightly as she walked and made for tempting targets of my barely contained lust. She fended me off once I got within arm's reach.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. I'm going to make supper. If you want to stay then you're going to help."

It was an easy decision. Even though it was torturous not being allowed to touch Mom, there was no way I was going anywhere when she was very nearly naked and making no attempt to cover up. My erection was begging for attention, but it was just going to have to wait. Despite how relaxed things were between Mom and me, I wasn't ready to pull my cock out and start masturbating in front of her.

Mom went to the counter and opened one of the drawers. She pulled out an apron and started putting it on.

"Hey, that's cheating," I said.

"Honey, I'm not going to do this without something on. I've done enough cooking to know that even if you don't think you're going to spill something hot on yourself, it can happen."

"I... fine."

Mom tied the apron in place and got to work. I soon decided I didn't mind the change in attire. I still got to see a lot of side-boob, and it was somehow more interesting having her body partially hidden. Besides, it did nothing to block my view of her butt, so I could still stare at that all I wanted. Her panties weren't exactly skimpy, but they left a lot of skin uncovered.

"Here, peel these," Mom instructed me.

She handed me a few potatoes and a pot. I grabbed a peeler out of the utensil drawer and got set up. She put a package of frozen sausages in the microwave to defrost, then got some carrots out and began peeling those while I did the potatoes.

I couldn't stop sneaking peeks at Mom while I was supposed to be helping. I had been horny before I even started, and it was only getting worse. Mom swayed slightly and hummed to herself as she peeled carrots and cut them up. Her body was alluring enough to me without her drawing extra attention to it. She finished with the carrots before I'd managed to do a single potato.

Mom looked over at my progress and smiled. She rolled her eyes when I met her gaze, but she didn't say anything. She knew exactly why I was distracted.

"I'm getting there," I said defensively.

"I know, sweetie." Mom ruffled my hair affectionately. "It's not fair to expect you to concentrate, is it?"

"Not really, no."

Mom helped me finish up my task, then put the potatoes and carrots on to cook. I was much happier staring at her ass while she took care of things then trying to divide my attention. Once the food was on the stove heating up, she turned back to me.

"That looks kind of uncomfortable," she said

She looked meaningfully at the obvious tent in my pants. It had been demanding my attention for so long that it had become less urgent to me, but the mere idea of Mom potentially doing something about it immediately put it back on top of my priority list.

"It is kinda," I said. "It should probably get taken care of."

"Mm-hm." Mom bit her lip and hesitated. She preceded in a softer voice. "Honey, I hate to be like this, but there's a chance I'm going to change my mind again. I don't want to start something and leave you hanging like I did last night."

"I'm willing to take the risk."

A barely discernable smirk flashed across Mom's face.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?"

She took another small step closer, then knelt down in an impressively graceful motion. My cock felt like it got even harder in response to her sudden proximity, though that could have been my imagination.

From my new top-down vantage point, I could see directly down the front of Mom's apron. Her cleavage was so tantalizing, and only the promise of something more interesting in my near future kept me from trying to get a quick feel in. The anticipation was killing me.

Mom reached for my belt in a slow, deliberate movement. She looked up at me as she undid my belt and pants. Somehow she looked younger and more innocent from that angle, and it was driving me wild. She pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. My erection was even more prominent with only my boxers covering it, and it was pointing directly at her. She seemed nervous, but determined as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my underwear and tugged them down my legs.

Mom sucked in a sharp breath as my cock sprang free. It was fully hard and mere inches away from her face. There was a definite glint of lust in her eyes. I felt her warm breath caress my sensitive skin, sending a shiver of excitement up my spine. She leaned forward and hesitated for a second before sticking her tongue out and licking a drop of precum off of the tip of my erection.

"Oh god, Mom," I breathed.

"Was that okay?" she asked.

"Is that a serious question?"

"I guess not."

She smiled and licked me again. Her wet, nimble tongue traveled across the underside of my shaft several times before she moved in for more. Her lips parted and engulfed the head of my cock. Somehow she maintained eye contact as she took me in her mouth. It may well have been the sexiest thing I'd ever watched.

I groaned as Mom put her hands on my hips and bobbed her head forward. My cock slid across her lips and tongue as she took me deeper inside her. I had to take a half-step backward to support myself on the counter. She was quick to follow me, and my cock never left her mouth.

"So good," I whispered.

"You like that?" she asked, briefly trading her mouth for her hand.

"It feels amazing."

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers