Love of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Mom grinned and stroked me a few more times before resuming her blowjob. She worked on my shaft, gradually taking more and more until her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock. I could feel myself pressing against the back of her throat as she held me there for a moment, looking up at me before pulling back.

She bobbed her head back and forth, making the length of my erection appear and disappear between her lips. Her tongue swirled around my cock, bathing it in her saliva. It was an incredible combination. The way she managed to maintain eye contact occasionally only added to the effect.

"You're gonna make me cum," I moaned.

Mom winked at me and kept right on going without breaking her rhythm. I couldn't hold on any longer, nor did I want to. I clenched the side of the counter hard enough that my fingers ached, trying to hold myself still while her head bobbed up and down my shaft. Every motion brought me closer and closer until I'd had all I could take.

My first shot of cum caught her slightly off-guard, even though she knew it was coming. Her eyes widened for a second, but quickly went back to normal. I could have sworn she was smiling despite her mouth being full. The second shot was more expected and didn't faze her. She swallowed my semen as fast as I gave it to her, not breaking lip contact with my cock for even a second. I groaned and had to close my eyes as my cum was emptied into my mother's mouth.

She finally pulled away once it was clear I was done. My cock was already beginning to soften as she stood up. She seemed a little less sure of herself than she had when she was sucking me off.

"I should check on supper," she said.

Mom started to move away from me, but I caught her wrist and pulled her back to me. She looked at me questioningly. Before she could speak, I kissed her.

"Mmph."

She stiffened for a second before relaxing into my embrace. I knew she hadn't expected the gesture, but she didn't protest once she got over the initial shock. Any kisses we'd given each other before had been the chaste, familial sort. This one was different.

I tasted a faint trace of my cum on her lips, but ignored it. I needed to show her how I felt. If she was feeling any uncertainty at all, I wanted to quell it before she regretted what she'd just done.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she said. "You don't have to worry, I don't feel bad about any of it. At least, not very much."

"It was that obvious, was it?"

"Sweetie, I can read you far better than you seem to think I can."

She ruffled my hair, then turned back to the stove. This time I just watched. Even though I'd just cum, I still enjoyed watching her panty-clad ass as she moved around.

****

After supper, Mom and I cuddled up together on the couch. She hadn't gone to get dressed in the meantime, so all she had on was her panties. I was wearing my boxers and a shirt. We sat together, oblivious to the world around us. I toyed with her breasts, stroking and sucking on them as much as I wanted. She had my cock out and was playing with it experimentally. We were slowly driving each other crazy.

"I never thought things would be like this," Mom said softly.

"I know," I said. "It's so surreal when I think about it. But when I just let it happen... it feels right somehow."

Mom smiled and kissed me. The initial short kiss was followed by another, longer one. Once our lips met, we found it difficult to separate. Her breasts pressed against me and I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her tightly. Her skin was so warm where it touched mine.

Eventually I slid one of my hands down her body, over her stomach and past her waist. I was curious to see what she'd do once I reached her panties. She stiffened slightly as my fingers slid over the silky material between her thighs, but then relaxed. She even spread her legs to make things easier for me.

I located the cleft between Mom's pussy lips and rubbed my finger up and down. She sighed contentedly as I masturbated her through her panties. I bent down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking gently on it. She tangled her fingers in my hair and let her hand rest on my head; she was not trying to hold me or guide me, just to accept what I gave her.

I soon grew bolder and slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties. Her skin was even smoother to my touch. She gasped as I explored her bare pussy with my fingertips. I felt the wetness of her slit and knew that she was ready for more.

"You did shave," I whispered. "I was wondering if that was what you meant."

Mom nodded. "I think it looks better that way. Usually there's not much point, but... I wanted to look nice for you."

I kissed her firmly, then pulled back to look into her eyes. It was kind of scary how much I loved her.

"You always look good."

"Thanks, but you'd say that even if I didn't. You like to humour me."

I shook my head. "You know I mean it."

She glanced down at my full erection. "Yeah, I s'pose I do."

I grinned, then moved off of the couch. I knelt down in front of Mom while she watched me curiously. I reached for the sides of her panties, then tugged gently on them. After a second of hesitation, she lifted her butt a little and let me slide her last piece of clothing down her legs.

It was my turn to gasp when her pussy came into view. I already knew it was hairless and baby-smooth, but I hadn't anticipated the visual impact of actually seeing it. My cock twitched at the sight of her beautiful pussy lips and the slight valley between them.

Mom blushed as I stared, but she seemed to enjoy the attention. She kept her legs spread for me, and the smell of her arousal was hard to miss. She squirmed a little as I examined her, but I was pretty sure it was due to anticipation rather than discomfort.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her butt closer to the edge of the couch. I leaned forward, breathing in the scent of her excitement. Without looking up for permission, I stuck my tongue out and darted it across her pussy. She moaned appreciatively so I did it again, this time traveling the entire length of her slit. I decided I liked the way she tasted.

"Oh, sweetie..."

I lapped at Mom's pussy with more eagerness than skill. I wanted to make her feel as good as I had when she'd given me a blowjob. Judging by her moans, her fingers in my hair, and the way her thighs squeezed my head intermittently, I was on the right track.

Her moaning increased in frequency and volume as I figured out what she liked. Short licks across the top of her slit seemed to get the best reactions from her. Trying to probe deeper inside her pussy also seemed to excite her, but not quite to the same extent. Once I found the right licks, I focused on keeping them strong and steady.

Mom's hips went up and down in small motions as she got increasingly turned on. She made little whimpering noises when my tongue brushed against her clit. I could tell she was getting close, and I desperately wanted to get her there.

All of a sudden her hand pressed my face firmly against her pussy and a small wave of juices flooded over my tongue. She moaned in a very different way from before. Her whole body shook with pleasure as she came. Since I was held in place, I just kept licking until she released me. She convulsed and cut off my breathing a couple times as she squeezed me too tightly between her legs, but it didn't stop me. I wanted to make her feel as good as possible before her orgasm was over.

Mom eventually relaxed and let her hand fall away from my head. I straightened and gazed up at her. She smiled at me, her face a picture of contentment after having been eaten out by her son. I smiled back, proud of myself for my performance.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said. "That was... it was so good. Better than I imagined."

I felt myself blush. "You're welcome."

I found that I didn't know what to say. I felt awkward and uncertain, but not in the way I expected. It wasn't that I regretted anything Mom and I had done, I just wasn't sure how to proceed. I was horny enough that one of us was going to have to deal with it, but I didn't know if she was up to that or not. I didn't want to push too hard and have it backfire on me. Luckily, she solved my problem before I had to.

"Stand up," she said softly.

I climbed to my feet. Mom reached out and pulled my boxers down. My hard, needy cock pointed at her as begging for attention. She looked up at me.

"It wants some attention too," I said, pointing out the obvious and hoping it would spur her to action.

Her lips twitched in amusement. "Honey... I think you should take me to bed."

Competing emotions flashed through me as I tried to figure out what she meant. Either she wanted to go to bed alone, or she wanted me to stay with her. The two possibilities would have very different consequences for me.

"You mean, like-"

"I mean come with me. To bed." She stood up and stroked my cheek . "I think we both know it's going to happen sooner or later."

I couldn't repress my grin. I took Mom's hand and gently pulled her along behind me. She followed me without hesitation to her room. I stopped beside her bed and turned toward her.

Before I could speak, her hands went to the bottom of my shirt. She lifted it up and I raised my arms so she could pull it over my head. Removing the last of my clothing left us both naked. She dropped my shirt to the floor and ran a hand over my chest. I looked down between her legs, contemplating my next move.

"Are we going to need, you know, protection?" I asked as the thought occurred to me.

Mom shook her head. "I'm not sure which question you're asking, but no. Either way, it's not necessary."

"Are you sure?"

Mom forced a smile and sat down on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her. She took a moment to think about her next words.

"I guess I never actually told you this, but... I can't have kids. Not since you were born."

"Oh. That actually kind of explains some things."

"Mm-hm. Like why you don't have siblings? Or why I've always loved you a little too much?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Basically. I don't think you would have loved me any less if you had other children, but... maybe I'm a little bit selfish 'cause I like not having to share you."

She gave me a real smile this time and leaned forward to kiss me. I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her gently backward, moving with her so that we didn't have to break the kiss. She ended up on her back with me above her. Her legs were still over the side of the mattress.

"Hang on," she said. "Let me scoot up a little."

I waited while she shifted to lie diagonally across the bed. Once she was settled I moved to kneel between her legs and bent down to suck on one of her nipples while I caressed her other breast with my hand. I gasped and jerked my head away from her chest when I felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

Mom didn't say anything, instead communicating with her eyes. I could see her need in them, and her lust. She wanted me inside her.

"I love you," I said.

She smiled and kissed me as she guided my cock to her pussy. The tip of my erection pressed up against her wet slit, temporarily halted. I pushed gently but firmly until her body accepted me and allowed me to slide inside.

The head of my shaft was embraced by Mom's pussy. Her muscles squeezed softly, massaging the small part of my length that had penetrated her. I took a deep breath and thrust into her a little more. She cooed softly as I pressed deeper into her.

"Feels so good," she whispered.

She gave a low moan as I finally buried myself as deep as I could go. Every inch of my shaft was enveloped inside her. Her pussy sheathed my cock like they were made for each other. I stayed still for a moment, simply enjoying the feeling.

"What's wrong, honey?"

I shook my head. "Nothing." I looked at her, and a slow smile spread over my face. "Absolutely nothing."

I pulled my cock partway out, then thrust back in. I did it again, and again, while slowly increasing the length and speed of my strokes. Mom's hands ran over my shoulders and back, and she purred happily as I moved inside her. She alternated between looking into my eyes, and gazing down at where our bodies joined.

I buried my face in her neck as I kept thrusting. My chest pressed against her breasts, their pillowy softness adding to the sensations I was experiencing. She wrapped her arms around me and held me as I fucked her.

"That's it," she breathed. "Keep going."

Mom's hips lifted slightly to meet my down strokes. I thrust harder, pounding my cock into her. She whimpered in pleasure and kept meeting my thrusts. She wiggled and squirmed underneath me, trying to line herself up just right.

Her pussy clamped down on my shaft when it was fully inside her, gripping it tightly as I pulled back. I groaned at the added friction and was forced to slow my movements slightly. A steady rhythm of long, hard strokes turned out to work better than shorter, faster ones. It allowed Mom to get more in synch with me too.

Our bodies moved together, instinctively working to increase our pleasure. Mom's put her hands on my head and guided me away from her neck so she could kiss me. Her lips met mine for only a second or two at a time in between breaths. She was hungry, but restrained enough not to suffocate me.

I was going to cum; it was inevitable the way I was going. I thrust even harder into Mom's pussy despite my protesting muscles. The last of my control was slipping away. More and more, my thoughts were dominated by the need to achieve my release. I was using my mother's body to get off, and judging by her reactions my body was doing much the same thing for her.

My breathing grew increasingly ragged and uneven. Mom was no longer kissing me, instead opting to nuzzle at my neck. Her fingers dug into my back. Her need was as intense as mine, and she was dependent on me to fulfill that need.

Suddenly Mom's fingers turned sharp as I got the nails instead of the pads. She clawed my skin involuntarily and moaned into my shoulder as she came. Her body tensed and her pussy clamped down on me even tighter than before. I had already been close, and the abrupt increase in stimulation finished me off.

My hips jerked arrhythmically and my cock spasmed as my orgasm exploded from within me. My cum flooded into her pussy in short, powerful bursts. I was aware of nothing except for my own pleasure. Even the pain of Mom's fingernails digging into me translated as a positive feeling in my brain.

I wanted my orgasm to last forever, to trap me in a cycle of illicit pleasure. For a few seconds it seemed possible. Then I crashed, coming down from my high more quickly than I thought possible. I was still buried inside Mom, still supporting my weight on my arms, but I felt drained; happy, but tired. I looked down at her and the contented smile she gave me. I smiled back, then let myself gently collapse.

I shifted my weight as I lay down so that most of it landed on the mattress instead of Mom. I couldn't bear to be too far from her, and part of my arm, my leg, and part of my chest all remained on top of her. I nestled my head against her shoulder and closed my eyes. She stroked my hair soothingly.

"That was amazing, sweetie," she whispered.

I nodded, or at least tried to. "Mm-hm."

"All wore out, huh?"

I tried to nod again, but my head wasn't in a good position for it.

"Yeah," I said.

"Me too." She smoothed down my hair on one side. "Good thing we're in bed already." She giggled softly.

I didn't say anything. I was drifting away from consciousness, feeling as sated, tired, and loved as I ever had.

"I love you," she said.

"V'you too," I mumbled.

I fell asleep in my mother's embrace.

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers