All Comments on 'Love of Politics Ch. 02'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Even Mother knows

Beatifully written story so far with her war with her concience which she eventually loses. The fact is though that she is an unfaithful bitch who has cheated on her husband. Even her mother senses it the minute she sees her, but apparenty lt it's a family characteristic. I wish she would stop saying to herself, "we're clearly devoted to our families", when it's quite obvious neither of them is devoted to their families. Too bad, you portray her as a charming woman, but it's hard to like a cheating wife/ 60 uear old George

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Wife betrayal 1, Concience 0

You write very well, too bad the subject matter is so distasteful. Thanks for the story glorifying betrayal and cheating. She gives no thought to her faithful husband and her loving family.

I did notice that her mother didn't say that she had affairs, only the grandmother. Maybe the mom saw how destructive they were and vowed never to do it. Maybe she actually loved her husband enough not to do it.

Oh well, I see a story about an unfaithful, selfish, lying woman who cares nothing for her family. If you enjoy this type of story (another puzzler), then this seems to be right up your alley.

AmadeusAmadeusalmost 19 years ago
Ignore The Naysayers - Good Sex, Good Story

The sex scenes are terrific and the story is interesting. The writing is better than almost any other story out here, and yet it is panned in the comments. Can't figure it out. Dunno, but pay no attention, you'll like the sensual descriptions of sex and the foreplay leading to it. Exciting interesting characters who also like to pleasure each other in a highly charged arena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This story was the most erotic one I have read

since I have been on lit. While what she did isn't right, I know from the one time I had cheated on my husband , I know exactly how she felt. Your words were perfect and the discription of her sex with the other man brought back many memories of a time long ago. Please keep this going and have a happy ending. My affair didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brought back memories

I also loved this story. Like the previous writer, it brought back memories of an affair I had with a wonderful woman. I learned a lot about myself, and while some were loving and caring, some of the things weren't pretty. In the end, an affair is a selfish act. We went back to our mates, but this story sparked memories in me that had long ago been buried. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Quite Well Written

About an emotional cheating relationship that cannot help but ruin her marriage in time. The question is how will the writer address this - will she continue to cuckold him - will he be braindead as to what her mother saw - will it emulate life with consequence or just another wimpy man and clueless writer.

Will it be a credible story or just another prettily worded stroke job without reality and credibility???

We await your direction writer - but hope for reality not just cuckolding another dumb poor male or wimp.

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
Good story .......

Did anyone at all read the disclaimer?

“This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.”

I get the feeling that several of the Anons plus a few others are too eager to criticise the content rather than the editors writing. You don’t honestly believe the editor is describing her own affair – or do you?

I found the story to be arousing, well spaced and well written. I abhor “Incest” stories and therefore I never read any from that category, perhaps a few of you should skip “Loving Wives”

Well done jacquioh2, but at enjoyed Sarah more!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I agree, yet again, with Sherlock40

The vote reflects the good writing. But the subject matter is distasteful. I agree there are women (and men) who will rationalize almost any kind of behaviour, but a 'hoe is a 'hoe is a 'hoe. Dressing it up doesn't make it a shovel. :-) Here we have a 'hoe from a family of 'hos it appears. If this is your cup of tea, I am sure this writer will have some well written contributions to make here. Actually, now that she has my attention I have to see how this ends but I wil almost bet either the hubby never finds out or approves/doesn't care. :-)

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!!

Excellent use of the English language. An erotic story which is what I expect when I search for mateial at Literotica.com...Keep up the good work.

ralphcralphcover 17 years ago
politics

sounds like a family of democrats to me.no remorse for shafting hubby, but its ok , he's a fucked up conservative anyway. we all know how they love being chucked.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
What is it about politicians?

Hardly a week goes by that we don't see a news report about a politician who vehemently denies an affair. Then a couple weeks later, he's at a news conference, with his pretty wife at his side, admitting his affair and asking his wife and the public for their forgiveness. From local politicians to presidents, it's the same story.

Then there are the women who become participants in these politicians' affairs. I presume jacquioh2 is painting Beth as the model for this type of woman--a little flirty, sexy, brazen, star-struck with power, and/or perhaps not happy with her current sex life?

At any rate, this is an extremely erotic story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
How can I put this

The tale was extremely well-written. The subject matter was garbage. Politics and cheating. Everyone loses in the end.

ImHappynBPImHappynBPover 6 years ago
Wow!!

That is damn good writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The Harris and Pelosi family dynamic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous