All Comments on 'Love Potions Don't Exist'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun, a bit far-fetched in places but fun nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story! Well done! One of my faves now for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious plot, great fun to read. Looking forward to more...

gametime279gametime279over 2 years ago

I always love a cigarettelion story and this was no exception. All the elements were there, the sweet romance, the hilarious/ridiculous banter. Another perfect score.

I thought it was a prank through most of page 2, but by page 3 she had me fooled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doe eyes. Not dough eyes.

Gib518Gib518over 2 years ago

Great story, the slow build and then the reveal was sheer perfection

Steve1613Steve1613over 2 years ago

Great story concept and well written. Only thing to change would be the dough eyes thing. I'm assuming you didn't mean unbaked bread eyes, instead a female deer's eyes - doe eyes.

DedZone69DedZone69over 2 years ago

This story was freaking amazing. It read like a sit com. The dialogue was perfect. Could picture everything, and I swear I heard a studio audience laugh track when the jokes dropped. Oh yeah, and it was insanely hot and oddly sweet. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my usual choice of entertainment, but you managed to charm me. IF you are willing, a second chapter would be most welcome.

forestbathinghermitforestbathinghermitover 2 years ago

Very sexy...just not sure about the 18 yr old pissing in bed...but it fits in other ways.

Lovely turns in the story, Real nice writing.

HonkabooHonkabooover 2 years ago

Many sections of dialogue were absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

does any body know his address, l.o.l.

MyWhoreWifeMyWhoreWifeover 2 years ago

That has to be the best written and most beautiful story I have read. It was so well written that I felt like I was watching a movie. A love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really Original! I enjoyed how the story subverts the MC and Inc genres.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

That was a complete delight. Such a cool story. Neat premise very well executed with strong leads. Good dialogue and slow pace made for a great burn.

MahoynyoiMahoynyoiover 2 years ago

This is an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the comedy in it, perfect story

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 2 years ago

That story was very well written and enjoyable. Loved the pace, the character and the romance development.

Hope to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like others, I love the slow buildup, the romance, the banter. It makes the inevitable so much more exciting, much better than by the third paragraph they’re jumping each other. I also liked that they were exclusive to each other—a real love story—instead of like some that ruin it by turning it into a “family affair.” Five Stars!

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

This story was both hysterical and insanely hot! I hope you write for a living - you're better than most of the very talented mainstream authors that I read. Great plot, great dialogue, great action, great character development (and not just the two leads - the best friend and the two guys in the 'hood were terrific, too). This story has everything. Five stars is an unfairly low rating!!!

TabooSolidTabooSolidover 2 years ago

I stayed up last night WAY past my bedtime reading this. I am a sucker for a good romance, and this was great. I actually laughed out loud at a couple things. The only criticism I have is them discussing sexual things in class where anyone could over hear. Maybe they should be using like twin code speak? Anyway, I wish I that kind of writing talent. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT dough eyes. the correct word is DOE eyes, as in a female deer.

B1S3xB1S3xabout 2 years ago

Love the story, the romance, the twist; what i'm saying is that i love everything.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

What a story! Loved it! You could do more with this couple if you like. Yeah the twin thing is done a lot but you had a nice twist on this one. Thanks for the good read.

Cheers

SAGE

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Fun, sexy, and great build up to it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Lots of clever fun. Exactly the kind of story I like best. Thanks.

One minor note: it’s “doe eyes” not “dough eyes”.

BigRhysBigRhysabout 2 years ago

Thank you! I really enjoyed this one. We have to read an awful lot of mediocre and frankly ridiculous stories on here in order to fit the gems so I am so glad that I do preserve because every so often I come across one like yours which is a true reward.

Well done and please keep on writing.

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 years ago

This was hands down a great little story! It was sweet, hot, sexy, funny (I laughed out loud several times) and just made me feel all around good. I wish I could read more more stories as good as this one. Thank you for your time and great story telling talent!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

GREAT! Thank you so very much! Such a unique story, I know in the hundreds I’ve read, nothing was like it.

I literally laughed out loud with a woody going on the opposite end. That is not a regular occurrence for a guy almost 70!

So, you truly have a great and wonderful gift.

Again, sir, I appreciate your work!

Al

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

What a perfect mix of humor and romance, this story would qualify for both valentine's and April fools contest and probably win if I were the judge, loved absolutely everything about this story(except the names lol), I loved all your recent Stories and will be looking forward to your next submissions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a fun erotic story. Good humor, a little family riff and love. 5*

EnochlesisEnochlesisabout 2 years ago

I have only gotten partway through the second page and this story has actually made me cackle out loud twice. I don't think any other author here has done that for me. Erotica is hard to write, humor is hard to write, and erotic humor is nearly impossible to nail. At this point the rest of the story could just be you holding down the semicolon key and I'd still chalk this up as a positive experience. Looking forward to how this unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would hope that you wrote another story as great as this one. Fantastic combination of humor and sex. Very well writen, and laughs were plentiful. Would be worth 10 stars and a moon, if up to me. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent plot, likeable characters, just sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I love the ending. I wish you would continue it into chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Google "Velvet bean" and buy one pack, costs only 1$, you'll learn that love potion exists. Don't eat more than 1 seed. Eat a portion of 1 seed first... It's called natural Viagra, effective for both males and females. Thank me later. Write a mom-son Piss drinking story if I was right. 15K words enough, don't forget to add a glass. Drinking each other's, both from source and glass...

Tere is one more plant seed, It's natural female Viagra... I'll share the name of you write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll share one more effective natural female Viagra (plant seed ) & one more plant root (effective for both men and women) if you write the story within a week, I'll send it to your inbox(including dosages, no side effects). Try to mention about this comment somewhere or I'm going to forget...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully done, beautiful weaving of love and lust between two very teenagers. I hope that they live happily ever after.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingonabout 2 years ago

Very well written. An excellent build-up with a fair amount of humor throughout the story. Enjoyed reading it.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingonabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Enjoyed the steady build-up throughout the story and the slight twists. Didn't realize until a few minutes ago, that this author wrote "Road Trippin'", the first story I read on this website which I enjoyed tremendously.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Very cute little story...and really funny in places...plus the seduction that London played out on Preston was well-thought-out and implemented...

I would really like to see a sequel to this...you have a lot of potential for one!

**5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. The part about them falling in love over night after disliking each other was kind of fantastical. I thought it was going to turn out she had planed this whole thing cause she had loved him for a long time and finally made it happen. Also, the part of peeing the bed definitely could have been left out. Thanks for sharing this tale. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it! So cute and hot, with likeable characters, actually funny jokes and a great, straightforward story. I somehow didn't see the twist coming even though it's right there in the title. And I had just been reading your latest, "Sister Golden Hair," so when I got to London's "dough eyes" I had to laugh. A solid 5 stars and new favorite! In fact, I'm trying to write something vaguely similar right now, and this is such an excellent model of how it should be done that I don't know whether to be grateful or jealous. Both, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love it!!!

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

I came back to re-read this story and I am sure I will be back again, this story is just incredible the banter between the characters, the pranks the emotional conflict when he thinks he is taking advantage of her, the revelation, and of course the little bit of romance in between is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 I loved it. The prank was funny and romantic. Well worth a read.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written, it leaves the story in a placed where it could be continued. Well done 5/5

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy. Lots of comedy too. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really enjoyed this one, another lucky brother.. thx you for not involving other guys !

Just sweet and loving sex between siblings / twins <3

5/5

SarthexSarthexalmost 2 years ago

Very fun to read, very clever. I enjoyed reading this story immensely. The banter felt very believable, which isn't always the case in these kind of stories. I also appreciate how the story isn't rushed immediately to conclusion and time was taken to reach the ultimate ending. Thx :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story, I didn’t expect the ending the first time but I reread it many times because of how well it’s written even though I know what to expect. 10/10 definitely in my top 5 stories to read

BigDaddySnugglesBigDaddySnugglesover 1 year ago

This story was a treat, thank you for this!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you! A fantastic tale. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Top 10 stories in the universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this! Would be kinda neat to see a follow up where Love potions DO exist. Maybe Chelsea eats the truffle and it makes her feel a little weird, she gets up in the middle of the night and wakes her dad, and bam! Let the fun begin with her all over him, he's feeling guilty wanting his hot daughter. Dangerous and obvious behavior.

Regardless this was romantic, fun, sexy and light hearted. Really great.

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

Saved to my favorites. One of my top ten for year.

NamaikiNamaiki7 months ago

This was the most hilarious erotic story I've ever read. Also reading this immediately after your Fighting Irish story made me do a double take upon seeing "Dough Eyes". XD Great stuff, you're an incredible author!

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was freaking great.

RoktotRoktot4 months ago

BRILLIANT !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Goddammit. Quite nice

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

Wow, I am a softy for love stories and I was thrilled every moment 🌮💧 very well done .. please consider another chapter 💕😘

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 2 months ago

Great story! Good imagination! A story well told with great character development and realistic conversations!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.