All Comments on 'Love, Sex, Revenge Pt. 02'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 years ago

looks like someone may die in the next one

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Kinda left the LW category Don’t you think? Pantyhose? Most guys hate pantyhose as they tend to be an impenetrable fortress. I would think they’d be a boner crusher, but I guess that’s what you’re going for. So, let me guess, he’s going to be dating Archer now? You have definitely left the reservation now.

tangoperutangoperuabout 2 years ago

This aircraft of a story was hit by a missile and right now is plunging down to the ground. I really doubt the crash will be survivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only read as continued but think this is very odd of a man or woman to o cross. No offense to anyone who does just definitely not normal to me

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed

chapter 1, chapter 2 not so much. I hope chapter 3 will offset chapter 2.

Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

This threw me because it was in a different category.

I didn't care for this one as much but I can see a train wreck coming so I'm waiting for the awful crash I can see on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is sexy to be completely dressed as a passable woman and go out.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

It's hard to assimilate part 2 with part 1 . Here's hoping that is the last we see of jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

The subject matter is not something I am into but the quality of the writing was much better. Did you get rid of the lousy editor from chapter 1. Only a few errors in this chapter. Thank you for your story.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Typically not my cup of tea, but the idea of developing Johnny's both male and female personae, given his childhood with 8 women and a macho father, is creative and worth pursuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m retired, reasonably well-off, and I’m currently dating a mature CD who knows what pantyhose does to me. She understands that she’s totally in control and I can tell she wants marriage. She likes to talk about it very directly…crossing and uncrossing her legs..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing. 5 stars for this one.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin695 months ago

Loved it wish I had the guts to go out...AL

arnowolarnowol3 months ago

I really liked the first part, but this second part is not my thing at all, and I'm not giving it any stars. But I'm excited for the last part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES