All Comments on 'Love, the Second Time Around'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD STORY

IT WAS A GOOD STORY BUT SOMETHING IS MISSING AND I CANNOT PUT MY FINGER ON IT. I KNOW THE COMING OUT PARTY WAS MISSING SOMETHING JUST NOT SURE WHAT I SEE THE MENTION OF KEVIN AND MELANIE THERE IT SEEMED THAT KEVIN WAS WRITTEN MORE IN THE STORY THAN MELANIE(SHE WAS ONLY MENTIONED AT BEING AT THE BAR WHERE KEVIN HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER) IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH MELANIE AND KEVIN THAT WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT? I DID GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING AND THE STORY WAS GOOD BUT LIKE I SAID SOMETHING IS MISSING.

DO YOU PLAN ON ANY TYPE OF FOLLOW UP STORY ABOUT AMBERLE AND NICHOLE OR ONE ON MELANIE AND KEVIN. A STAND ALONE STORY.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Great sequel

HLD, congrats for such a skillful continuation of the saga. I enjoy how you develop your characters and drive their relationships. And that the adults actually talk like adults.

I, myself, call this category Life Stories. They go on, even though the characters involved come and go.

As in real life, you and I and those we know live and die but the world goes spinning on. In turn, in each generation, new characters will be born and grow and live their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I was so upset when Makayla died, but I'm glad that you wrote Amberle a new love interest. The way you blend your stories is remarkable. I would love another chapter on Amberle and Nichole.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Thanks again

Another wonderful story, I'll always hope to see more of your Tapestry characters!

Looking forward to more... hint hint lol

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lovely

Now thats what i call a beautiful finish thank you

runninggirl0707runninggirl0707almost 9 years ago
Favorites

You are a favorite! This is an amazing story...loved it! You can find love again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the second and third time around

Very good story. They both voughed that they could deeply and Truly never love another as they had Michael and McKayla. It seems that Amberle was HAWT enough to turn a straight woman gay. I just threw that in so everyone could and would remember McKayla, Amberle's true love. For them it seems to be the last until they meet up with McKayla and Michael in heaven where they are waiting for there true loves. If you cannot tell this is in my favorites. Will we read more about Amberle and Nicole? Only time will tell.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Thanks, another great story.

Thanks HLD, another great and lovely story. We can't but love Amberle, Maureen and the memory of McKayla. It would be marvellous if one day we heard more of their life and adventures.

I've read the story before, but this time had the delight of spotting Gabe and Bailey as well!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
By faaaarrrrrrr

One of the best romance and love stories I've read on here. Kudos to you and the awesome way it's written. You are a favorite of mine now...

ProfPateProfPatealmost 7 years ago
Follow up

Good to catch up with these characters. Nice story giving plenty of scope to followup. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories.

A perfect balance of fluff and erotic.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t consider myself stupid but when the name count got over fifteen or so, I lost track of who was who. Had to give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2971 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...