All Comments on 'Love the Unexpected'

by InnocentRespite

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy Sister & Great GF!

Loved the story everyman wishes he was Jay with a sister Amanda and a gf Jenn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing Story - Get the feeling it was true!

Amazing Story - Get the feeling it was true! You really do need to continue dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It

Loved it! A story well told!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Great Story!

I loved reading it despite some rather obvious present tense/past tense mistakes and a few unedited extra words where you made corrections or changes to what you had written, but did not correct the entire sentence. I hope that you will take the time to re-read what you write in the future to catch the editing mistakes and remember this: If your story is about the past, keep it in past tense. If you want people to imagine that the action is happening right now and give them the sense that they are there watching it, then use present tense and only change to past tense if you are giving your characters a "flashback". I hope that you will continue this story in the near future. It was great!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Good tale...

I really enjoyed it IR. I hope to see more submissions from you soon. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is a fab story but.....

The story is fab however this identical story , perhaps not the same names , has been told already and can be found in the incest directory but there are so many I can't remember the title or author .

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Nice!

Nice and erotic. The threesome getting together happened a little too quickly, though. It was out of pace with everything that happened before that.<br><br>The story is at it's peak right where you left it. (Well, actually, I think it went past it's peak with the last two or three paragraphs - sis eating bro's cum out of gf's puss. That's a bit sleazy.) It's be a shame to ruin it with a raunchy sequel, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so-so

so-so story very unlikely to ever happen the girl friend or sister would end up getting jealous or the two girls would get together and dump him it is not in our nature to share love like that this belongs in the fantacy area

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Got to admit that would be one strange situation, can you say Viagra I know you can, believe me he'll need it. Probably a lot guys dream come true

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 7 years ago
ewww

No....just no. The final paragraph sounds like you just wanted to finish it already; I can see why.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Nope. Wouldn't happen on my watch. Those two Bi's can go find someone else to be their "toy". 1*

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 2 years ago

HELL. I LIKED IT...Five Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous