All Comments on 'Love with a Twist Ch. 12'

by Lostinmich

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 11 years ago
Glad to see another chapter finally! I've been waiting a long time to see this continue.

I see a lot's changed though, and considering that things left off happily between Robert and Sarah at the end of chapter 11 it might have benefited to actually see how things went down hill and fell apart. Regardless, I enjoyed this one and am looking forward to the next couple of chapters you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I very glad to read more of these characters again.

I am happy that you finally have added Ch 12 to this story. But I was sad that you killed off Terri and broke up Rob and Sarah. It would be good to know how they had broke up over Sarah having sex with Abby. Since the two of them had sex with Abby and Toby in Ch 10 and 11, and everything seemed fine with them then. It did not seem to bother Rob that much that Terri and Sarah were fucking. And Abby is a TS like Sarah. I would not think it might be that much for Rob to understand and to get past it. And the father of Kelli must be made known. Could be Rob or could Sarah still have enough sperm count to get Terri pregnant? And the last item that I have is that Sarah had met Rob's mother. Sarah and Terri should have been able to contact her after Rob had left them and thrown his cell phone away and closed his email. Rob would have kept in touch with his mother. They could have contacted him through her. His mother would have tried to patch them back together. And how did the lawyer find where Rob was and how to contact him when Sarah and Terri could not contact him?

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
While I'm Afraid I Have To Agree...

...With Anon, as far as some of the chapter's logic goes, I also recognize the difficulty of keeping the logic straight while having to write such a large story across many chapters. What I was able to discover was a wonderful story of TG love and romance in the previous 11 chapters that I had not read before. And I am appreciating that writing very much right now, as it showed tremendous ability and imagination! Once I finished the entire story I did see the logic issues, but in the overall scope of this piece, they were a small distraction and could be pretty easily overlooked. Thank you for creating such a beautiful, and extensive story... I am so looking forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unexpected twist

well written I've never read a chapter so fast I had to know what happened. I was a little disappointed that it was the sex between Abby and Sarah that broke them up, but i do recall reading that scene and I that it was cheating not having Robert's consent before it happened. Great story please hurry with the next chapter, keep up the good work

joshy029joshy029over 10 years ago
Great Chapter

Sadly, I have fallen out of reading on here in order to write my own stuff and also live my life, but after being bored, I deided to reread some of the stories I've favourited in the past. When I cheked out your page, I noticed that you'd written more of this and instantly read it.

It was a marvellous piece of writing and I enjoyed it. It had me confused a few times, due to how chapter 11 ended, but as a dramatical and story-telling device, it worked excellently.

I'm really sad that Terri is gone. I liked her as a character and was hoping that there would be bigger and better stories with my favourite MFT threesome. Again, however, as a story-driving plot device, it works very well and I'm certainly not going to stop reading because Terri is gone.

Overall, excellent chapter and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for your hard work on this story.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
Please give us more

I'm hoping that you will post the rest of this story but chapter 12came out in 2013 if you see this know people are still interested in this great tale

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
More to come!...?

A lovely tale, with a bittersweet cliffhanger. I pray that there is more to come, as I would love to know how things turn out. PLEASE continue this story!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your best ever

Wow this was your best story ever, i was so suprise by the start that i could'nt stop reading !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous