All Comments on 'Lovely, Dark and Deep'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Lovely

Like the halo around the sun you spot on a chill January day.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

What a wonderfully poignant story. No follow-up is necessary. Thank you! 5 🌟.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

What a wonderful couple. I think I would like to get to know them better. But perhaps that is all we get is but a glimpse as they pass by. Only their creator the Author knows if more of their story is of interest or worth telling. Perhaps there are more interesting tales to share and entertain his fans.

Thanks for sharing those few moments of Rhianna and Aaron with us.

Cheers

SAGE

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

Nice story - leading to ????

***** stars

Burninglove

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sweet sad story with promise of a hopeful future. I'd love a follow up that perhaps conjures another of Frost's poems. I'll leave it to the author to decide.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

I feel cheated. This could have been such a great story of coincidence, condolence and a budding romance, but it was just too much to cram into one page. It takes time to heal from grief and this was just too rushed to be believable. This needs to be expanded to give them time to get past their pain and then get to know one another. The last part about "other things as well" was a bit presumptuous on his part. I guess he's suddenly over Kathy and his survivors guilt.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Touching tale with hope for the future as it ends. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story.

jlg07jlg07about 2 years ago

Certainly would like to see it continue...

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

A moment out of time - a moment to savor. Life indeed is a series of happenings which change the direction you're going. The magic is in recognizing them when they're happening to you. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...

SIMILAR Stories