All Comments on 'Lovely Lilly'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Checking your stories

Enjoyed this one as well as Juicy. Will look for your others. Have a request/suggestion. Have you or can you give us some girl/girl incest. Mix it up some. So far all I've seen is mother/son with a little bit of father/daughter in Juicy. Here's hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's next?

Well written by a wimp. A cum dump whore could only be useful to her son in the end. nothing but shitty ending.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
perfect tale of depravity

beautifully dark with an equally ambiguous end. loved it, hence i am forced to make a mention of delusional disorder.

In my opinion Darla(mother) clearly exhibits such signs & symptoms. also she may just a regular cheating amoral bitch, but i would like to extend the benefit of doubt to her. DD(delusional Dis) is a very complex psychcological affectaion, though reading abt it & studying abt it in my early days i never did grasp its destructive force.

I recently while crusing some psych forums read the story of HeavyHearted52, there he chroniclled his 39 yr marriage descend beyond the limits of human tolerance, how his loving wife morphed into a monster of hate spewing abusive barbs to all yet he loves her, his journey on a path to oblivion, as the medical research has yet to find the precise chemical imbalances i.e no treatment(actually certain combinations help partially rehabilitate those affected 7-10% only.).

the reason why am compelled to mention this as my heart breaks for heavyhearted52 as all he wants is his wife to love him all he gets is hate from whom he only recieved uncoditional love. His story is of a period of ten years.

we all know someone who acts in a very stange manner at diff stages in their life, the person affected will never know, those arround may be able to help only if they had known of such a disorder, help out or atleast notice the behaviour,

today u may have intact faculties but some day you may not, awareness of mental disorders are the worst requiring unconditional support and care even though the patient most likely may never recover fully and usually worsen, i am sure if u read till here hu mayat my gut, but iam fne with that just remember that person who needs help will retaliate, those who are calm and composed can be normal or functioning suffers which are more dangerous as they suddenly snap/relapse. ....i may be wrong i wish DD was a lie, but wishing wont change facts. think about it u may end up helping some 1 who really needs it but will never know!

(i appreciate the fact you read all this but here jake only seems to be becoming his father setting up another stable, in the end we can only live with consequences of the choices we make in life.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TOO LONG.

TOO LONG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Affairs to hide a mother/son sexual relationship, not a bad idea!

A great story where things turned out to be kind of an open relationship between Lilly and Jake. For the sake of giving the appearance of normalcy, they have sex with others? I know they'll be together in the end, but what if something changes that program? A hot unusual twist!

hardleohardleoover 3 years ago

When you said "characters have little to no morals" I was expecting Darla to be fucking Lily's son Jake as well. The Golf trips and days out with Judd and Jake, I was hoping the whore mother Darla was getting fucked by the father son daughter. I was not expecting a happy ending for Lily. Great story non the less. Would love a Darla POV too!

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

You took it from a incest love story to something degrading and not even a incest story also you split the mom and son up why even do that and why do they have to live with the aunt in the first place I hated this cause the way you split them up and so forth

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

@hardleo it may have been a little of a happy ending for lilly but not for Jake she will no longer fuck Jake now that she degraded herself and called her self a whore she will fuck everyone else cause she no longer needs Jake basically she is going to start cucking him mark my words and to person who said them having a affair with others was a good idea to hide there on affair your dead wrong it was a extremely bad idea it completely ruined the story and I won't nor can I even pretend to say otherwise this was supposed to be a incest story bringing in the other people took it away from the plot of it and changed it suddenly change like that needs to be slowly worked in and needs to have some kind of agrevince from at least 1 of the players involved

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Would have nice to see the husband and mother-in-law hauled over the coals for their 14yr relationship - WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous