Lovely Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Jake grinned, leaning down to whisper in her hear, "Would I ever fuck you?"

Standing tall once more, Lilly looking at his face, shocked, "I caught the ball, I found a receiver to throw it to, and right as he caught it I answered my hypothetical question with 'yes,'" Jakes said, caressing her cheek once more.

Running his fingers through her hair, his long, thick, erect cock inches from her face, he guided her eyes away from it once more, "You're so very beautiful. You really are mom."

Bending down, holding her face, he brought her lips to his own, kissing her slowly, "You have no idea how lovely you are."

Jake kissed her once more, chuckling afterward. "Lovely Lilly," he smiled down at her.

Lilly almost broke down in tears once more, tears of joy, of happiness. She had never been spoken to that way. He was a sweeter version of Judd.

Her eyes glanced as his large, bulbous cockhead before her once more.

"Mom," Jake said, grabbing his cock by the base, lightly shaking it. "It's yours, if you want it."

Lilly nodded her head. She did want it; badly. Jake released his cock by the base, allowing Lilly's hands to take it. She slowly wrapped both hands around the base and lower shaft. Her mouth quivered, her hands trembled; she felt power surging through it and into her.

"Take it, It's yours," Jake said once again.

Lilly brought her nose to the tip, smelling it, and breathing in its musk. She started squeezing it, slowly gliding her hands up and down the shaft. He was so hard, hard for her.

"Wrap those pretty little lips around it," Jake smiled down at her. And so she did. She engulfed the tip, her mouth stretched wide, her lips sore, not caring. This taboo rod was delicious. She weaved her head back and forth on it, sucking it as best as she could, given its size. She let out a soulful moan. He was a bigger version of Judd.

Jake leaned backward a bit, looking to the ceiling, running his fingers through Lilly's hair, holding her head in place.

"Ah. Yes, that's it, just like that. Just like that," Jake moaned.

Lilly glanced up at his magnificence, his hulking muscles, perfect body. She placed her hand on his stomach, and moaned once more, his cock lodged in her mouth.

Jake slowly returned his gaze to her eyes, nodding his head, "Yes, just like that, perfect."

After several more minutes of worshipping his cock, Jake stopped her, guiding her to her feet. "Let's get these clothes off," he said.

Jake moved behind her, Lilly reaching around to slowly stroke his member, he began unzipping her dress, "There we go."

He slid it over her shoulders, his hands going to her breasts, massaging them from behind. "Mmm, beautiful," He said, peppering her neck with kisses, her spine tingling, her legs going weak.

"I want to taste you," He whispered in her ear, Lilly nodded. She stepped out of her dress, Jake moving in front of her, tweaking a nipple, kissing her once more. He went to his knees, kissing down in between her breasts, her tummy, down to her thong.

After sliding it over her knees, helping her step out of it, he kissed back up her legs then stood. Picking her up, he slowly placed her on her back on the mattress. Hovering over her, he smiled once more and began kissing his way to her now, natural lubricant oozing pussy.

When he reached his destination, he pried her legs apart even further, moaning as he kissed her inner thigh. One final look to her, their eyes meeting, Lilly nodding in approval and Jake devoured her.

"Ahh!" Lilly cried out when his tongue met her outer labia lips. He coated them in saliva, he sucked her clit, he plunged in tongue inside her, lapping and swirling all around her vaginal walls. His hand glided up her body, landing on one of her breasts, squeezing it as he slurped up her juices.

Lilly arched her back, moaning once more, it had been so long since her anyone had gone down on her. She knew she would be climaxing soon. Within minutes she felt her body tensing. Jake's tongue spiraling all around her insides, most of his face coated in her cream. He began rolling on of her nipples in his index finger and thumb. She was crying out again.

The flood gate open, her body was trembling and tingling, she let go. Her pussy spasmed around his tongue, her legs shook next to his head. Trailing his tongue over her clit for several more sucks, he licked his way up to her face.

"You taste delicious," He grinned down at her. She was coming off the orgasm, her mouth still open, still panting.

Before she had a chance to say anything, he had grabbed his cock, guided himself all the way in and pinned her arms down to the mattress, looking down into her eyes, smiling.

"Jake," Lilly moaned.

"Yes?" he said, cock stretching and impaling her.

Lilly couldn't say anything, she only nodded, slowly bring her legs around him, clasping her feet at his butt. Jake smiled once more, kissing her lips softly. Lilly folded her fingers over his, he gripped her hands tightly, pinning them down, and began.

He was merciless, slamming his hips into her, grinding his body against hers, in and out, over and over. He never took his eyes off hers. The bed was banging against the wall, Lilly was crying out, unable to move, completely helpless, taken by her son.

Three minutes passed, she was approaching another climax. "Come on, that's it, that's it. Let go, give me everything," Jake ordered.

"Ahh!" She cried out, "Jake!"

"Give me everything, yes!" He shouted back, the bed creaking and cracking with his powerful thrusts.

"Ahhh!" Lilly screamed, her body once again tensing up, shaking and shuddering as this machine continued taking her, fucking her, owning her.

When her body went limp, all hatred and anger left her, her quest for vengeance fading. She was with Jake now. Massaging his cock with her shuddering pussy, she gave him everything.

He wasn't done. He wanted to give her everything too. He went to his knees, pulling her up with him, holding her limp body in his arms, he reared back and began bucking his hips wildly.

Lilly held on for dear life, as this sexual monster, bounced her up and down on his glorious rod. Jake released his tight grip, gripping her waist with one hand, the other around his back. He was thrusting into her hard, looking over her hourglass frame, admiring her jiggling breasts, smiling softly as he watched her face contort with pleasure. Lilly began cumming again, while being bounced on his cock like a ragdoll. He was a stronger version of Judd.

Several minutes later he was ready. He slammed her back down on the mattress, gripping the headboard behind them, arching his back and continued his unrelenting fucking of this woman.

Lilly moaned, running her hands up and down his torso, gliding over his sweaty muscles, watching this man take her.

"Yes! Yes!" Jake grunted, gritting his teeth, slamming into her repeatedly. When he was ready to cum, he went back to his knees, ran his hands through his hair, and moaned with pleasure, as his cock pumped and injected semen deep into Lilly's body. It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen, easily bringing about another orgasm for her.

"Yes, yes," Jake said, looking down to her, smiling, running a hand over her tummy, his cock still spurting inside of her. Several more thrusts and grunts and he was done, rolling over her to his side, bringing his woman with him. She sighed and purred in his arms. He was a better version of Judd.

After they cuddled for awhile, Jake brought her mouth to his, laying tender kisses on it, telling her how much he loved her, telling her things would get better, telling her he would always be there for her.

A little later, another round started, Lilly on top, straddling him, kissing him, cumming on his cock over and over in her soon-to-be ex-husband's bed. In that moment things were perfect. Jake was a perfect version of Judd.

Chapter 12

Every day and night for the rest of the summer, Lilly and her new lover had sex. It was mostly in the basement bedroom, in the swimming pool, in the car in the driveway, in a parking lot somewhere.

Jake commanded her, dominated her, sodomized, her took her in every way over and over. He eventually tied her up as well, banging her from behind, slapping her ass. He took her in the shower upstairs while Judd was at work. Lilly was happily on her knees before him, Jake marking his territory, covering her in urine before bathing her.

On the night that would be Judd and Lilly's wedding anniversary, Lilly and Jake were on the same beach nearby making love, rolling around in the sand, just like her and Judd did many years prior.

Picking her sandy body off the beach, walking with her to the water, he continued there, with the small waves crashing into them.

"If a shark shows up, just scare it off with that horse dick of yours, sweetie," Lilly joked, her tits bouncing in the moonlight.

"Horse dick? I've never heard it called that before!" he laughed.

Lilly moaned, looking to the stars above them, "It is!" She kissed him hard, loving the feeling of being stretched by him.

Judd must've felt some kind of guilt for losing his wife. He sent her and Jake on a vacation in July. Perhaps he was trying to make sure Jake thought everything was fine. Lilly didn't know and didn't care.

Her and Jake had sex for most of the week long trip. With a couple days left, she got adventurous, stripping in the tropical water, submerging herself, giving Jake a salt water blowjob, pretending she was some sort of mermaid, his mermaid. She popped out above the water's surface, her tits immediately taken by Jake's mouth, as he grabbed her waist; bring her back down on his cock. Lilly didn't care of other tourists saw them.

Lilly's mood improved drastically. She and Judd were actually getting along, laughing with one another. She told Jake they were getting a divorce one night during sex. He said, nonchalantly, "Oh ok, cool," then drove his cock back into her.

Later on, Lilly and Judd had a friendly phone conversation, while Jake plowed her from behind in the kitchen. "Yep, I'm all packed!" she said into the phone.

"Oh I know. I think this'll be great. Aunt Janet and I have always got along. Plus I can keep Jake out of trouble, since I'll be closer to him," She joked.

"Mmhmm, tomorrow night at 7pm," Lilly said, finalizing her, Judd and Jake's dinner plans the night before Jake returned to school for a new semester.

Dinner was great - filled with laughter, reminiscing, and good food. Lilly had forgotten about catching Judd with her mother. In fact, thanks to Jake, she forgot about a lot of things. She knew she would be heading to Atlanta to live with her Aunt and maintain a relationship with Jake. Judd was telling funny stories about his younger years, all while Lilly jacked Jake's cock under the table, pretending to laugh at his stories.

The next morning they had breakfast with Darla. She was always nice to her grandson. Her daughters and husband were the ones who experienced her wickedness the most. Jake went to use the restroom, Lilly slipped away, following him. She sucked his cock dry after he urinated; swallowing his seed down her throat. He hugged his grandmother goodbye and they both left to start a new life.

Lilly drove the first half of the trip; Jake drove the second, Lilly servicing his cock the entire time.

***

When they arrived at Janet's, one of her very attractive friends was over, moving furniture. His name was Ulysses, he said hello and left shortly after. Lilly asked what he was doing there so late in the day; Janet just shrugged it off, saying that's the only time that worked out. Lilly thought nothing more of it and unpacked her clothes in the guest room.

They had a wonderful dinner and retired shortly after. Jake had his hand over Lilly's mouth, keeping her quiet, as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her. When they both came, he plunged his finger into her mouth, Lilly sucking it and moaning. He collapsed next to her out of breath.

"We'll need to keep this a secret, won't we?" He asked his mother, holding her in his arms.

"Yes, we will. When you finish school, we can move somewhere, just me and you together forever," Lilly said.

"I like the sound of that," Jake smiled. "Maybe we should try to cover things up in the mean time. You know, make sure people don't suspect we're doing this?"

"I agree, maybe we can schedule times to meet up. Maybe every Sunday, Wednesday and every other Saturday?" Lilly suggested.

"That sounds great. Also one other idea," Jake said, thinking of his former college friend with benefits, Gisele, "we could sometimes go out and date people. Maybe every once in awhile. I know you and Janet get along great, but I'd hate for her to think weirdly of you if you aren't out dating and instead hanging out with me all the time. As you said, when I finish school, we'll move somewhere and it'll be just us."

"That's a good point. I'd want you to date some as well. To throw friends off the scent. Our scent," Lilly smiled, rising up to her elbows, kissing his lips. "We can try to give the illusion of being as normal as possible."

"I suppose during holiday breaks, I should go visit dad," Jake said.

"Well, maybe. You don't have to stay the entire summer down there," Lilly replied. They shared another smile and kiss.

***

It was late September. Lilly was on her side on a bench at the sauna of the gym she met Jake at. He was behind her, slamming into her, kissing her neck, running his hands over her sweaty body.

Some friends had asked Jake to go out with them the following night, commenting why he never hung out with them or went on the prowl for ladies. Jake lied, saying his classes were keeping him busy, but eventually his buddies thought he was hiding something. Since he and his mother had failed at their plan to occasionally spend time apart so no one caught on to their relationship, or questioned their life in any way, Jake agreed to go out, insisting his mother attempt to do the same.

At the night club he met a woman. She approached him, stating that he looked familiar. She was very tall, dark, exotic, sexy, mid 30's and amazing. She was in town only for the weekend, but she took him back to her hotel room for a wild night. Jake was behind her, grabbing her hips as he worked his cock in and out of her, attempting to focus on the task at hand, trying not to think of his mother too much and enjoy himself.

"Fernanda! Yes!" Jake cried, calling her name, slapping her ass a couple times.

***

Lilly thought back to her sauna lovemaking session after Jake told her his plans then asked her if she'd be able to do something similar. He knew his mother was always fairly shy and introverted. She told him she had an idea, and would use Aunt Janet for help, throwing her off their scent in the process.

Lilly lay in her bedroom at Janet's. Ulysses was on top, slowly guiding his cock in and out, working up a sweat, bringing her to another orgasm. She ran his fingers over his dark chocolate skin, gripping his powerful back muscles.

"You're a lovely woman," Ulysses whispered. Janet had suggested the two of them go out to dinner that night.

She thought about her year so far. She had a few affairs with other men, attempting to gain the attention of her husband, two of those men she hardly knew, one of those men happened to her own son. She was now having sex with another guy she barely knew in order to conceal her sexual relationship with that same son.

Lilly thought about her mother's harsh words, months earlier. A small smile came across her face, saying those words in her mind, words that now rang true after all she had been through, done, and was doing.

"I am a whore."

The End.

*****

End note: How did Janet know Ulysses? That can be found out in the interracial story: Janet's story. Jake was sleeping with Julie. She, too, has an incest story that takes place two years after this one (The Challenge part 1). Lilly's neighbor Denise has an incest story with her son; that begins a few months after this story: Denise's Year. Feel free to read them if you like.

Also, check out a far more lighthearted tale involved Lilly's twin sister: Juicy J. Webcam antics abound in that story!

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers