Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie's voice has an icy calm. "It's my bedroom too, Val."

Valerie sighs into the pillow. "Yes, I guess so. I guess it's my fault."

Silence.

Frankie says nothing, but Valerie can feel Frankie's eyes staring at her. Then Valerie hears Frankie pass the bed, and the next moment she hears Frankie walk into the bathroom and close the door.

Valerie lies there listening, her heart beating wildly, wondering what will happen now. She knows how much Frankie hates the idea of secret masturbation. Never in secret, Frankie told her. If we need that, we ought to be able to help each other. Valerie hears the sound of the toilet flushing. Then a few moments later she hears Frankie brushing her teeth.

The bathroom door opens and Frankie says: "Val?"

"Yes?"

"Let's wait until tomorrow, okay? I'm just too tired this evening, too preoccupied with some things at the office. You don't mind, do you, honey? Tomorrow's Wednesday and we'll have a lovely time together."

A cold chill passes up Valerie's spine. "Sure, Frankie, whatever you want."

When Frankie closes the bathroom door again, Valerie rolls over on her back and she moves a hand down to her cunt. She has to finish what she started now. Frankie as much as told her to do that. Valerie quickly slips her fingers inside her vagina and she begins fucking herself. The orgasm arrives within moments, her juices drenching her pumping hand as she continues jerking her wrist.

I can't go on, she thinks. She'll get a lover. No matter what, she'll get a lover because she can't go on this way. Oh no.

Rising at last, she wipes her hand on the bed sheet and she begins unhooking the stockings to get ready for bed. By the time Frankie comes out of the bathroom, Valerie is under the covers with her back turned, her eyes closed. Valerie feels a great relief when Frankie slides into bed and does no more than kiss her shoulder before rolling away to sleep.

The darkness is a refuge.

Two: Frankie

Frankie notices the girl as soon as she enters the elevator. The two of them are alone together, Frankie just returning from a boring lunch with a pair of LaSalle Street attorneys, and now here is this interesting girl riding up with her in the elevator. Still a girl, really, maybe twenty-two or twenty-three, a chunky brunette with big breasts under a tight sweater, and a manner of looking at Frankie that says they have something in common. Recognition. Whenever it happens this way, unexpected, Frankie is always thrilled because it means there are so many women out there unknown to her who might be available. She does have Valerie, but Valerie is domestic and this is foreign, an unknown girl, and unknown girls are always exciting.

Frankie starts the conversation, mentioning something about the weather, and then about the building and the airconditioning and how sometimes it's too warm in the office, all the while her eyes taking in the girl's tight sweater, the big breasts, wondering what the nipples are like. "Aren't you warm in that sweater?"

The girl gives her a wry smile. "No, it's not too heavy."

But the breasts are heavy. Oh my yes. Frankie can tell the girl is wearing a bra, full support for those lovely tits.

They talk some more, Frankie learning the girl is visiting a dentist on her floor, and as they step out of the elevator, Frankie makes a joke about how awful it is to have a frozen anesthetized mouth after a visit to the dentist.

"Oh, I'm just having a cleaning," the girl says.

"I'm due for one myself," Frankie says. "But I've been so busy in court, there's no time."

"You're a lawyer?" A look that says the girl is impressed.

"That's right."

They have now stopped in front of Frankie's office, the girl hesitating a moment before she says: "Gee, I could use a lawyer, I'm having so much trouble with my landlord."

Frankie chuckles. "Well, here I am. But you've got that dental appointment now, don't you? Maybe we could meet for a drink later on."

"Sure, I'd love that."

"There's a place called Ricky's just around the corner. How about four o'clock?"

So easy. Before they say goodby, Frankie learns the girl is a nurse and her name is Marcia. Which makes Frankie more excited than ever, because the one thing she knows for certain is that nurses can be hot.

* * *

Ricky's is crowded, the usual late afternoon gaggle of executive types pretending a fostering of business connections. Frankie takes a seat at the long bar, orders a whiskey sour and waits. Promptly at five minutes past four Marcia arrives and sits down next to her with a smile. "Well, I'm here."

Frankie asks her what she's drinking and then buys her a daiquiri. "I haven't been in here in ages," Frankie says.

Marcia chuckles and leans closer. "Listen, I just want to be sure we're on the same track."

"What track is that?"

"Do you read Gay News?"

"I do sometimes."

"I'm just trying to make sure about you. Anyway, I'm living with someone and I want you to know that."

"So am I."

Marcia laughs again and says her lover is out of town. "She's in Los Angeles until next Tuesday."

"And mine's right at home."

Marcia raises her glass. "Well, here's to home sweet home."

"And to us."

"Sure, why not?"

Frankie feels happy as she gazes at the front of Marcia's sweater. "Do you mind if I say something dirty?"

Marcia giggles. "Hurry up and tell me."

"I'd like to get you in a corner and fuck you silly."

Marcia flushes and giggles again. "Come on, there's no one at my place, so why are we sitting here?"

Why indeed? They kiss in the taxi, Marcia leaning against Frankie to accept a tender kiss on her cheek, both afraid to do more because the cab driver keeps talking about the traffic, the government, the holes in the streets. When they finally arrive in front of the building where Marcia lives, they hurry out of the taxi and into the cluttered apartment. More kissing as soon as the door is closed. Now Frankie can get a hand on Marcia's breasts, feeling the curves, the weight of them. Marcia moans as she sucks on Frankie's probing tongue. Frankie drops her hand down to get it under Marcia's skirt, between her thighs and into the wet crotch of her pantyhose. "Oh jesus I'm hot," Marcia says.

Frankie kisses Marcia and rubs Marcia's cunt through her pantyhose at the same time, keeps rubbing until Marcia groans against her mouth and comes. After that they kiss some more, sweaty frenzied kissing in the hallway just inside the front door of the apartment. Marcia has her turn with Frankie, her hand sliding under Frankie's gray wool skirt to clutch at Frankie's sex, to squeeze the lips and jerk her fingers against Frankie's clit and coax her. "Come on, baby." And Frankie shudders, humping her cunt at Marcia's hand, both of them awash with sweat and juice and the frenzy of a new fuck.

They finally disentangle themselves, but they walk into the bedroom with their arms around each other's waists. Marcia apologizes for the mess in the bedroom, the clothes and underwear draped over the chairs and doorknobs. "I wasn't expecting company. Don't look."

"You're the only thing I'm looking at."

Marcia gives her a coquettish glance as she starts undressing. "I sure didn't think anything interesting would happen to me today. Not on the way to the dentist, anyhow."

Frankie has her jacket off, her fingers unbuttoning her blouse as she watches Marcia pull her sweater over her head. And there they are, Marcia's luscious breasts packed into that simple white bra like a pair of melons waiting to be tasted. Marcia knows her own assets, and in a moment she has the bra unhooked and pulled away from her body to show herself.

"That's better," Marcia says. She laughs as she holds her big breasts with her hands. "I saw you looking at these in the elevator when we first met. You were looking, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was."

"Eating up my tits with your eyes."

Frankie has to have them, and she stops undressing and she walks over to get her face between the two lovely breasts. She takes one of the fat nipples in her mouth, sucking it, whipping it with her tongue as Marcia groans with pleasure. Then Marcia pulls Frankie's head up and they kiss again, Marcia's naked breasts pushing against Frankie's blouse. They press against each other, their breasts and bellies rubbing, Frankie's knee sliding up between Marcia's thighs to massage her crotch.

Marcia giggles. "Hey, let's get our clothes off while there's a bed here."

When they separate, Marcia quickly drops her skirt. As she bends over to retrieve it, her breasts swing from side to side like a pair of white honeydews. Now all she wears is the sheer black pantyhose with a lace panty, her solid legs and thighs gleaming through the nylon, a generous dark bush visible through the lace in the crotch. With a coy look at Frankie, she walks over to the dressing table, picks up a hairbrush and starts brushing her hair.

"You're slow," Marcia says.

"I'm busy looking at you."

"I could lose ten pounds, but every time I try I gain it back."

"Never mind, you're perfect."

"You're not so bad yourself, but I wish I could see more."

But instead of waiting for Frankie to undress, Marcia now puts the hairbrush down and she peels her pantyhose off. Since she has her back partly turned toward Frankie, it's her ass that Frankie fixes her eyes on, Marcia's luscious full buttocks with a cleft so deep Frankie has an urge to bury her face in it.

Naked, Marcia climbs onto the bed and lies on her side facing Frankie. Her rosy skin catches the light of the lamp on the night table. She has a thick pubic bush, a mass of dark curled hair at the joining of her thighs. As if to tease Frankie, she keeps her legs closed to hide her cunt.

Frankie finishes undressing while Marcia watches her with bright eyes. All Frankie can think about is Marcia's breasts, those lovely brown nipples. She hungers to have Marcia's breasts in her mouth.

When Frankie is naked, Marcia says: "You look great, like a runner. Do you do any of that?"

Frankie nods, proud of her athletic body. "I run when I can, usually on weekends." She's happy Marcia likes her body. Sometimes she thinks Valerie takes it for granted. Frankie is convinced Valerie is a great narcissist, always loving her own body more than someone else's.

Now Frankie climbs onto the bed and she moves forward to take Marcia in her arms. They kiss, their mouths fusing, their tongues wagging against each other.

Marcia moans. "I really like you."

"And I like you too."

"You know, sometimes you meet someone and it just doesn't work. This is working, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

They kiss again. Frankie slides a hand down to Marcia's cunt to explore her thicket of pubic hair. Marcia opens her legs, making herself available, her thick-lipped pussy dripping on Frankie's probing fingers. A smell of woman-heat fills Frankie's nostrils, making her mind whirl with excitement. She rubs her open palm over Marcia's hairy cunt, thrilled by the wet feel of it. Then she parts the lush lips and she slowly pushes two fingers inside the opening, curling the fingers to rub against the upper wall. Marcia groans as Frankie takes her, her elastic canal gripping Frankie's fingers as Frankie begins a slow stroking in and out of her vagina. When Frankie uses another finger to tickle Marcia's anus, Marcia cries out and starts coming immediately. "Oh god yes, do it!"

Frankie's pleasure is to watch her come. Marcia's face glistens with sweat. Her mouth hangs open, her eyes are closed. As Frankie's fingers continue stroking in and out of her vagina, Marcia makes whimpering sounds in her throat and sometimes bites her lower lip. She begs for more, hunching at Frankie's hand. Frankie makes her open her legs wide, and then she begins a hard fucking with her fingers that makes Marcia cry out with pleasure. Frankie delights in making Marcia come again and again. Her hand wet with Marcia's juices, Frankie urges her on. "Don't stop, sweet. Keep coming." Marcia tosses on the bed, her ass heaving, her sopping cunt slamming against Frankie's invading fingers. At the end she rolls over on her back with her knees in the air while Frankie kneels in front of her as she drives her fingers in and out like a battering ram.

When Marcia comes down, she groans. "Oh god, you're good."

Her fingers out of Marcia's vagina but still stroking her thighs, Frankie chuckles. "No, it's not me, it's you." And then she slides her fingers down further to touch the puckered ring of Marcia's anus.

Marcia smiles and pulls her knees up again. "You could be a nurse. Nurses like to get their fingers everywhere."

Frankie blushes and pulls her fingers away, but Marcia laughs as she tugs Frankie's hand back to her ass. "No, go on, I like it. I can come that way. But slide up a little so I can touch you. Do it to me in both holes."

Both holes. The words make Frankie quiver. She's always inhibited by ass-play, but she finds it exciting because it's nasty. She hardly ever does it with Valerie, even if sometimes she thinks Valerie wants it. Some things you don't do with the person closest to you. With Marcia there is no need to wonder if she wants it, it's obvious she does. After lubricating her fingers in Marcia's cunt, Frankie finds she can easily slide two fingers inside Marcia's ass. The chunky brunette groans as she takes the fingers, and then she wants something in her cunt and Frankie uses her thumb there.

"Oh, that's great," Marcia says with a gasp.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

Marcia giggles. "Don't worry about that, I'm a nurse. I know what I'm doing."

Meanwhile Marcia has managed to get a hand between Frankie's thighs and her fingers are now hooked inside Frankie's wet sex, holding onto Frankie as Frankie starts fucking Marcia with her hand. Frankie's excitement is intense. Marcia pushes her fingers deep inside Frankie's cunt and groans as Frankie's fingers move in both openings. Frankie loves getting dirty like this with a new girl. The fact that Marcia is a nurse excites her. She keeps her fingers moving slowly, driving her thumb inside Marcia's cunt to the last knuckle each time she pushes her hand forward. Marcia starts coming and it seems endless, her body shaking, the cries coming out of her throat as Frankie keeps her hand moving. At the end Frankie bends over to take one of Marcia's fat nipples in her mouth. She sucks and bites the nipple, the biting making Marcia come again.

"Oh hell, don't stop," Marcia says, grabbing Frankie's wrist as Frankie is about to pull her fingers out.

Frankie is amused. "Are you sure?"

"Just a little more."

So Frankie gives Marcia what she wants, a little more in both openings, at the same time humping her sex at Marcia's hand. Marcia says she loves assfucking and she never gets enough of it. Frankie's cunt is hot and dripping, her clit swollen. She comes suddenly, jerking her pussy at Marcia's fingers, feeling her juices running everywhere.

They kiss after that, Marcia's ass gripping Frankie's fingers as Frankie slowly pulls them out of both openings. Marcia giggles and says Frankie is as good as her lover the way she does her ass. Frankie is a bit embarrassed talking about it, but she likes looking at Marcia's luscious ass when Marcia rolls over on her belly.

After that Frankie excuses herself and she goes to the bathroom still excited by the sex, her hands trembling as she washes them. She uses a towel to wipe her crotch and the insides of her thighs, and then she studies her face in the mirror, her flushed cheeks. She always looks good after sex. She thinks about Marcia and Marcia's hot body, and then she thinks about getting home to another dull evening with Valerie. Oh hell, Frankie thinks.

THREE: VALERIE

As Valerie expects, she and Frankie do make love Wednesday evening. After dinner Frankie comes up behind her in the kitchen and says: "Let's do something." She takes Valerie into the bedroom, undresses her, makes her lie down on the bed and then fucks her with her fingers. After the first orgasm, Frankie says: "Are you all right?"

"Come on top of me," Valerie says.

And Frankie does that. She peels her jeans and underpants off and she climbs into the saddle to fuck Valerie again, this time with her cunt. Valerie likes it because she has the pleasure of holding Frankie's buttocks in her hands while Frankie humps and pummels her pussy. She comes again, crying out, her arms and legs wrapped around Frankie as if to hold her and keep her from leaving her.

But Frankie is now exhausted and she says so as she pulls away. "No more, honey, I'm drained."

"Let me suck you."

"No, I'm fine. What I really want now is a hot bath and some wine. Will you get the wine for me?"

Valerie brings Frankie the wine in her bath, and then Valerie closes the bathroom door and leaves her alone. In the kitchen, Valerie wonders if she ought to have some wine too. No, she doesn't want wine, she wants a lover.

* * *

She wants a lover, but she also wants no trouble with Frankie. She's afraid to go to one of the bars because too many people know about her and Frankie, know them as a couple, which means too much of a risk that Frankie will learn about it. But there seems no other way to meet anyone. She will not go to a lesbian group because she never connects well with political lesbians. No, there is no way except a bar. She decides to try it first in the afternoon. She'll feel safer in daylight. If she meets anyone she knows, she can pretend she's interested in nothing more than getting out of the sun and cooling off with a beer.

And so a few days later Valerie goes to a place called Augie's. It's mid-afternoon, but inside the bar it's dark and the air cool and the music heavily erotic. Valerie is relieved when a quick glance around the room reveals no one she knows, none of Frankie's friends and none of her own. She sits alone at the bar, and by the time she is on her second beer she feels more at ease and happy she has finally decided to be adventurous.

Someone finally approaches her, comes up behind her and says: "Like some company?"

The woman's voice is smooth and self-assured, and when Valerie turns to look at her she likes her immediately. Valerie noticed her before, a rangy looking butch with wide shoulders in a white shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, graying blond hair slicked back and cool blue eyes.

"I don't mind," Valerie says.

The woman says her name is Cleo. She sits on a stool beside Valerie and she orders two beers for them. "Nothing like a cold beer on a hot afternoon," Cleo says, giving Valerie's breasts an approving glance before lifting her eyes to smile at her.

Valerie nods, already feeling the first twitches of excitement in her belly. "Yes, a cold beer is nice."

They start talking. Cleo asks if Valerie has a lover and Valerie says yes, but things aren't working out that well. Cleo says she and her lover split a few weeks ago. "Makes me lonely," Cleo says. Then Cleo looks closely at Valerie. "You're not straight, are you? I don't get along well with straight women."

Valerie blushes, wondering if a straight woman would ever wander into a place like Augie's. "No, I'm living with a woman."

Cleo chuckles. "That's better."

They make small talk for fifteen minutes or so, and before long Cleo's arm is around Valerie's waist and Cleo's knee is pressing against Valerie's with a firmness that heightens Valerie's excitement. Valerie pretends she's in the bar merely to cool off, and for a while Cleo plays along with her and says nothing suggestive. Valerie's mind, however, is filled with erotic images of Cleo doing things to her, Cleo fondling and caressing her, sucking her nipples, kissing her belly, dropping her mouth between her legs and licking her cunt until she goes crazy. She imagines Cleo's long fingers inside her. She imagines Cleo's cunt pushing against her mouth as Cleo fucks her face. After another fifteen minutes, Valerie catches herself trembling with anticipation.