Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo seems to sense it and she makes her move, strokes Valerie's back and says her place isn't far and maybe they ought to go there because they'll be more comfortable. If Valerie likes jazz, they can listen to Cleo's tapes. Valerie agrees, but of course she doesn't care about the jazz and neither does Cleo. They both know they're going to Cleo's place to fuck. Swaying a bit after four beers, Valerie waltzes out of Augie's on Cleo's arm and feels happy that Cleo hails a taxi.

"Better than walking," Cleo says, helping Valerie into the cab and then sliding in beside her and giving the driver the address. As soon as the taxi starts moving, Cleo leans against Valerie and licks Valerie's ear. "You're beautiful," Cleo says.

Valerie shudders and turns her face to be kissed. As their mouths fuse, Cleo's hand slides under the edge of Valerie's dress to stroke Valerie's knees. Valerie is wearing heels, but her legs are bare. The feel of Cleo's fingers tickling her knees and thighs makes her shiver with excitement.

When they finish kissing, Cleo keeps her head against Valerie's and says: "I'm crazy about your legs. That's the first thing I noticed when you walked in. I like legs in heels."

Valerie quivers. "I can't stay more than a few hours."

"I promise not to tie you down."

Valerie giggles. "I bet you do that too."

"Only on request."

"Well, I'm not requesting it, so don't think of it."

"All right, I'll think of other things." And the way she looks at Valerie makes it clear that whatever she's thinking about is hot and exciting.

The taxi finally arrives at Cleo's place. Cleo pays the driver and they climb out. Cleo's apartment is tidy and comfortably furnished. She tells Valerie she runs a truck rental agency and is doing well at it. "How about some vodka?" Cleo says. Valerie says yes, accepts a vodka tonic, hoping Cleo won't dawdle too long because she's too nervous. But instead of dawdling, Cleo moves quickly, and within a few minutes after the drinks are poured in the living room, Valerie is in Cleo's arms.

"I bet you're a hot girl," Cleo says, her voice husky against Valerie's ear. The older woman drops her big hands down to squeeze Valerie's buttocks through her skirt. "Nice, doll. I like the way you're put together." Then Cleo chuckles. "Am I coming on too strong for you? Just tell me if I am. I don't want any bad vibrations getting started."

One hand holding onto Cleo's strong shoulder, Valerie sips her drink and says: "I think I'm doing fine."

Cleo laughs. "Good girl."

Valerie crosses her arms behind Cleo's head as they stand there and kiss. A spine-melting thrill passes through Valerie as she feels Cleo's hand drop to the small of her back to press their bellies more firmly together. Cleo grinds her hips against Valerie's as she whispers in Valerie's ear that Valerie has her steaming. "You're a doll," Cleo says.

Happy, Valerie rubs her belly against Cleo's to let her know she wants more. Cleo's hands slide over Valerie's shoulders and down her arms to her waist. Cleo's lips trail over Valerie's throat, then down to the low neckline of her dress. The older woman's fingers graze over Valerie's breasts, then settle on Valerie's right breast to play with the nipple through Valerie's blouse and bra. Valerie shudders. She goes limp as Cleo's fingers squeeze the nipple, pull and tug at it. She moans as she feels the buzzing connection between her breasts and sex. When she squeezes her thighs together, she can feel the wetness between her legs.

She loves it. Frankie never makes her feel like this, certainly hasn't for a long time. Cleo seems to know how to turn a woman on, how to get the furnace fired up and blazing.

Cleo undresses her while they're standing, unbuttons her blouse, unzips her skirt, strips her down to bra and panties and then makes her sit on the sofa. Dropping down to her knees, the rangy blonde starts kissing Valerie's legs and thighs and then finally buries her face in Valerie's crotch.

Valerie groans and lifts her knees. High heels wagging in the air, she looks down to watch Cleo sniffing her cunt through her panties, sniffing at the crotch already soaked with juice, nuzzling it, teasing her by not removing her panties. Not even her bra is off yet, the bra she likes to wear only because her breasts need support. She wants Cleo to remove her bra, but Cleo is too busy between her legs, busy driving her crazy with her hot breath blowing against her panty-covered sex. Suddenly, with a low sound in her throat, Cleo clamps her mouth over Valerie's cunt and begins chewing the swollen lips through her panties.

Valerie moans and closes her eyes. She remembers how Frankie once did this when they first started dating. A hot date dancing in a bar. Then a run to Frankie's place where Frankie had Valerie on the sofa with her dress up. Frankie's face buried in Valerie's sopping crotch. Valerie was drunk enough to hunch wildly, scream, lift her pelvis, begging Frankie to get her pantyhose off and fuck her. Valerie remembered the hot look in Frankie's eyes as she started chewing the nylon instead, eating Valerie through her pantyhose, eating her all the way to a fantastic orgasm that made her scream.

Cleo is eating her now, sucking her through the panties to make her crotch a soggy mess of saliva and juice, eating her pussy with such incredible energy. Wanting her. Valerie tells herself this is what she needs. To be wants like this. She keeps her legs up, her knees back, the high heels pointed at the ceiling. She remembers Cleo telling her earlier that she likes legs in heels. Now Cleo's face and hair graze the insides of her thighs. Cleo's long fingers clutch at her ass through the panties. Cleo's face is wet. Valerie can see the wetness on Cleo's face when she looks down at her. Frankie never shows the wet on her face. Frankie always makes sure to wipe it off before she comes up again. Valerie has never been kissed by Frankie with a wet mouth, never tasted herself on Frankie's lips. Her own taste. Never had Frankie suck her through her panties with such force. She spreads her legs wider now, her legs straight out and wide open, offering Cleo everything she has.

Then Cleo pulls her face away and she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. Without awkwardness. "You're hot, aren't you, doll?"

Valerie quivers, her legs still up and apart. "Can't you tell?"

Cleo laughs. "I'm just teasing you." One of her fingers slides under the edge of Valerie's panties to touch a lip. "Dripping," Cleo says. "You're dripping right through your pants."

Valerie moans. "Don't tease!"

"I ought to tie you up and really tease you."

"No, please..." Groaning, squirming her ass with frustration as Cleo goes down again. Cleo's tongue laps over the outside of Valerie's panties. Valerie has an urge to tear a hole in the panties to get that tongue inside her.

Then at last Cleo pulls away. No more. She gently urges Valerie's legs down and she chuckles. "Enough, doll. Let's get to the bedroom and have some comfort."

She takes Valerie's hand, helps her rise and leads her out of the living room.

Now you belong to her, Valerie thinks. At least for a while anyway. Wearing only her bra and panties while Cleo is still fully dressed. She feels slutty. But the feeling is wonderful, her body keyed up to a high pitch of anticipation.

In the bedroom she stretches out on the bed. Cleo climbs on and begins kissing her again, more slowly, a romantic pecking, kissing and licking her mouth, then fluttering her tongue down between her breasts, over her rib cage and into her navel. Cleo at last rises to undress, her eyes hot. Valerie watches the clothes come off. When Cleo strips her shirt off, there is no bra to hide her breasts. She has small breasts on a lanky body, more lanky than Frankie. But the nipples are pink instead of brown like Frankie's. When Cleo is down to her underpants, Valerie can see the wetness in her crotch, her juices seeping through the cotton, the evidence she wants Valerie. Evidence not before the court, Valerie thinks. Stolen evidence. She feels a deep pleasure at the sight of another woman responding to her. Someone besides Frankie responding to her. Although she can't remember the last time she saw Frankie wetting her pants for her.

Cleo teases Valerie by pulling her underpants down very slowly. Pubic hair first. Then more of the mound. Curled blond hair. And finally the split between the plump blond lips as she lifts one leg to get the panties free. "Want to look?" Cleo says. Laughing, she comes to the bed, puts one foot on the edge and swings her knee wide to show everything, the pink flower open, pink flaps like wattles. She pulls at her cunt with her fingers to make her clit stick out. She's not that butch, is she? Valerie doesn't mind it, but as she looks at Cleo's cunt she thinks it's a bit silly, too blatant. But hot. A tall skinny butch with graying blonde hair and a meaty cunt. Pink cunt and those pink nipples. Cleo looks ready for fucking, the wattles out, the slit wet.

"Watch me," Cleo says. And Valerie is shocked as Cleo pushes two fingers inside herself and starts masturbating. No shyness. Her fingers slide in and out of her pink cunt. Cleo's crotch is so close, Valerie can hear the sucking sound as the fingers move in and out. And she can see the bit of flab on the insides of Cleo's thighs. And that swollen clit above the fingers jerking around like that. Cleo's thumb finds her clit and presses it down, mashes it down as if to squash it into oblivion. "Christ, I'm coming," Cleo says, her eyes rolling up, her pelvis punching back and forth as she keeps her fingers moving. Valerie locks her thighs, squeezing her cunt with her thigh muscles, amazed at everything, amazed because everything happens so fast, amazed she's still wearing her underwear, amazed a dyke who looks like such a strong butch would do this. While Cleo gushes. Gushing on her fingers. Her face flushed as she giggles, groans, pulls her fingers out and says: "Wow." And laughs.

Quickly now, Valerie unsnaps her bra and peels off her panties. Cleo's eyes glitter as she takes in everything. "Nice tits," Cleo says. "I like big tits."

The strong butch again.

Valerie smiles and says she isn't that big, but she moves her shoulders to make her breasts jiggle. To make Cleo want her more. Then Cleo comes on the bed and kisses her, only this time they are both naked, the fresh contact of their bodies electric. Cleo palms Valerie's breasts, squeezing them, then bending her head to lick both nipples at the same time, digging her nose and mouth between Valerie's breasts and licking the soft skin. Then back to her nipples again, chewing on them, pulling Valerie's nipples with her teeth until they feel raw. "Does it hurt?" Cleo asks. And Valerie tells her almost, as she slips a hand down over Cleo's back and over the narrow hip to cup Cleo's blond cunt. Maybe surprising Cleo by doing it.

Valerie rubs the heel of her palm against the wet flaps, against Cleo's gushing flower, smearing the syrup around on the insides of Cleo's thighs. Valerie loves the electric pleasure of a wet cunt in her hand. Especially a new one. No matter how much she likes the stability of a monogamous relationship, the first touching of a new cunt is always wonderful. And the cunt of a strong butch is always something special.

Cleo whispers: "Go on, suck it."

Valerie blushes because she isn't ready for that. She wants Cleo to give first. She's afraid Cleo will do all the taking. Like some others she has known. The takers. Dykes who are too sleek. "No, not yet."

"Then get inside me and make me come."

All right, she can do that. She pushes one of her fingers inside, then two fingers, then three fingers. Cleo groans, raises one knee. Cleo moves her ass, fucking back at Valerie's fingers, exciting Valerie because she comes so easily. Valerie's fingers are wet, sopping, drenched by the hot cunt. Delicious.

Cleo looks happy. "Hey, you're good." No butch remorse about having her cunt taken like that.

Cleo now makes Valerie lie back on the bed and open her legs, her knees up, her thighs wide apart to show her cunt. Cleo looks at it, a long look at Valerie's wide open cunt. Valerie quivers because it turns her on so much. The lust in Cleo's eyes, the dyke hunger for pussy. Valerie groans as Cleo's fingers open her, spread the lips apart to expose everything. Cleo smiles. "I bet you're sweet like candy." Which makes Valerie blush no matter how corny it is. Sweet like candy. Her pussy sweet like candy. She wants Cleo's mouth. What is she waiting for? Looking at her like that as she lies with her cunt wide open.

Cleo's fingers now pull at one of her lips, tugging it out as if to see how far it will stretch. Possessive. And maybe a bit sadistic. Then tickling her lower down in the crack of her ass. Valerie squirms, trying to avoid it. But Cleo insists, using her middle finger, pushing her wet middle finger inside Valerie's ass to see how open she is. Then pulling the finger out and again telling Valerie she's a hot doll. "You're a hot pussy," Cleo says. "Whoever you're living with, she's not taking care of you."

Valerie moans, aching. "Please do something..."

Cleo chuckles, tells her to take it easy. "We've got all afternoon, baby."

"No, I can't. I can't stay too long." She pushes Cleo's hands away from her cunt and she replaces them with her own, her fingers in the wet, pressing on the shaft of her clitoris.

Cleo laughs. "Come on, that's my job." Teasing her again, taking her time, making Valerie hold the lips open while she inspects the inside of her cunt. Then she has Valerie pinch out her clit, force it to protrude at the top of her slit, Cleo meanwhile with two fingers inside Valerie's vaginal opening. "You like to rush it too much," Cleo says.

"I can't stand being teased."

"Your pussy says something else, doll. Your pussy says you love it."

Yes, she does love it. She hikes her knees up further as Cleo's fingers start fucking her. She rocks her legs, holding her knees back with her hands now, loving each thrust of Cleo's long fingers in her canal.

"That's it," Cleo says. "Come on, let me see you pop off."

And pop off she does, her legs straight up in the air, her cunt going wild as Cleo's fingers slam her crotch again and again. At the end another cry as Cleo drops her head to clamp her mouth on her wet pussy, Valerie moaning as she drops her legs on Cleo's shoulders. She humps at Cleo's mouth, taking the blonde butch's mouth, feeling Cleo sucking her insides out, coming hard, and then coming down as Cleo licks the wetness on the insides of her thighs.

Cleo wiping her mouth with her fingers, then licking Valerie's cream off her fingertips. "Have a beer?"

Valerie nods, watching Cleo as she leaves the bed and walks out of the bedroom, then reaching down to touch her cunt, feel the wetness, close the lips in an attempt to cool herself down.

Returning with two beers, Cleo says: "I gather you've got problems at home."

"Yes."

"She doesn't give you enough."

Embarrassed, Valerie closes her legs. "I'd rather not talk about it."

Cleo smiles as she pulls Valerie's legs apart. "Come on, don't hide it. Not from me." Her blue eyes bright as she gazes at Valerie's open cunt. "That's better." A moment later she puts her beer away and she goes down on Valerie again, her lips and long tongue massaging Valerie's wet pussy. Valerie moans, no longer caring about anything except the mouth on her cunt, the hot twirling tongue thrusting inside her vagina. Not caring. Only this. A long blonde with a long tongue. Being wanted.

Shortly after that, Valerie leaves the bed and she hurries to get dressed again and leave. Cleo tries to stop her, but Valerie insists. "No, I can't."

"All right, here's my number, call me. Will you do that?"

"Yes."

And she's out the door, trembling, steeped in a great wash of guilt, hoping she can find a taxi fast and get home quickly.

* * *

In the evening, the routine with Frankie is the same as usual. Frankie working out of her briefcase. Valerie lying on the sofa watching a silly TV program. And thinking about Cleo. This time she has something to think about, memories that make her quiver, memories that make her hot again as she lies there on the sofa while Frankie works at the dining room table with her papers. Valerie thinks of Cleo sucking her until she climaxed. She remains restless on the sofa until she goes to bed.

On Saturday evening, Frankie suggests they go out to a Chinese restaurant. Valerie is joyful, happy to be out with Frankie who is sweet and loving as they sit facing each other in a booth. "I love you," Valerie says. And Frankie smiles at her. They touch hands while they wait for the food to arrive. This is everything Valerie wants. But no, not everything. She needs the sex too. At home later it's understood they'll make love. Saturday night, isn't it? Frankie suggests they go right to bed and they do that. Maybe it's too early. They kiss under the covers. Frankie strokes Valerie's breasts and then she slips a hand between Valerie's legs. Too fast. Valerie wants more of a work-up, but instead Frankie's fingers are already inside her, sliding in and out, Frankie's knuckle slamming her clit, pushing her into it, making her come. Unable to hold back. Valerie heaves, cries out, coming like crazy on Frankie's hand.

Frankie says: "Are you all right?"

"Yes."

Valerie slides a hand down to Frankie's cunt, but Frankie stops her. "No, I'm fine. Really, I'm fine. I don't need anything."

And turns away. Leaving Valerie staring at the ceiling in the darkness. Why? How could she know why? After a while Valerie leaves the bed and she walks into the bathroom to use her fingers on her clit, rubbing herself as she leans against the wall. Bitterness and a long sob as she finally has an orgasm.

On Monday she telephones Cleo.

"My lovely doll," Cleo says. A sultry happiness in her voice. They make a date for one o'clock the next afternoon at Cleo's place. "I'll be waiting, doll."

FOUR: CLEO

After Cleo puts the phone down, she walks back to the living room and she smiles at the girl on the sofa. "Are you okay, doll? Would you like another drink?"

The girl's name is Susan. She's a sandy blonde, a college girl with long silky hair, a long body now extended on Cleo's sofa. She looks at Cleo with seductive eyes and shakes her head. "No, I'm fine, thank you."

Cleo is solicitous, affectionate, seating herself on the sofa now beside Susan's long legs. Susan wears a summer dress and sandals, and she's barelegged. Cleo runs her hand over one of the girl's lovely legs. "You could be a model."

Susan smiles. "I'm not that pretty."

"Yes you are, you're a knockout."

Cleo picked her up only a few hours ago in a bar, and now Cleo is congratulating herself because the girl is such a beauty and so obviously hungry to be fucked. The girls are always easy when they're looking for it, especially the rich college girls from Northwestern. Cleo is forty-six, happy in her maturity, happy because she's having more success with women these days than she had when she was Susan's age. At Susan's age she was a totally mixed up Sixties flower girl. Now she's a middle-aged dyke with a settled mind and uncomplicated desires. There is nothing complicated about the desire she feels for Susan. Cleo is thrilled as Susan now slowly raises one knee, the movement causing her dress to fall back enough to reveal one of her thighs. The girl knows what she's doing. Oh yes.

Susan wears hardly any makeup, but her lips are painted a bright red. She likes to toss her long blonde hair, tossing it over one shoulder or over the other shoulder, or sometimes pulling a strand or two away from her face. Her body is long but the curves are there, a hint of heaviness in the breasts and hips that delights Cleo. The older woman imagines those ripe breasts in her hands. That makes her think of Valerie's breasts, Valerie's voice on the phone just a few minutes ago, Valerie's dark-haired muff. Susan's muff will be something else, dark blonde, Cleo guesses, the curls as fine as silk.