Lovers' Rules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane of arse was now open for Dan to really pound her freely almost like he was doing pres-ups into her clutching arsehole. It was first time she had anal sex in this position and she loved the fact that she could see his thick cock alternatively pulling her lewdly stretched anal ring out and then back in as he rammed into her. Another benefit of the position was that she could now touch her clit and finger her sopping pussy which was now providing additional lube down to her stretched arsehole.

"I can see your big cock fucking my tight little arse it looks so hot ... oh please fuck me harder .... I'm so close to coming ....... come in my arse with me, flood me with your come"

Dan felt his balls tightening and knew he would do exactly that any second so tried to speed up even more but found Gill's sphincter clamping down as her own orgasm started and her whole body locked rigid.

"Oh God, I'm coming, Dannnnn, fuck me harder please"! OH I'M COMING ... YOUR COCK IN MY ARSE"

That was all Dan needed to go over the edge and he started pumping squirt after squirt of jizz into Gill's arse which was milking tightly around his cock.

"Comming too in your cock hungry arse, oh Fuck ...SO TIGHT, SO GOOODDDDDD"!

The feel of his come squirting inside her arse was enough to set Gill off on a second wave of orgasm as her first had started to wane and she peaked again and then fell screaming down the other side before collapsing into an incoherent state totally unaware that Dan had similarly collapsed on top of her with his rigid cock still buried in her bum.

Minutes later she started to stir, feeling his weight on her and also the wonderful sensation of her anus still flexing around his cock which had lost none of its' size and hardness.

"Oooh, Dan, that was fucking wonderful and I'm still having mini orgasms just from your cock in my arse. Can you go again, really pound me this time? Please fuck me again, do me doggy and really pound my shit-chute with your big cock"

He opened his eyes and looked into hers and smiled.

"That wasn't enough of a pounding for you, you cock hungry anal whore"?

As he spoke he flexed his cock sending shivers through Gill's loins and up her spine. Her legs, which during the final pounding moments of their rampant arse-fuck had been over his shoulders, were now wrapped around his back trying to draw him in even closer. Not wishing to remove his cock from the wonderfully tight anus whilst they changed position he pushed her legs back up over his shoulders and then rotated himself to lie on his side and turned her the other way so that they were in the spoon position. The rotation caused Gill to grimace as her abused anal-ring was stretched still more, but the wonderful burn sensation caused her to wiggle back against Dan to try and get even more of that massive cock into her bum.

From the spoon position he rolled them both over so that Gill was lying on her front, the position that he'd originally tried to force his cock up her arse. She started to push her buttocks up and he put his arm under stomach and pulled them both up into the doggy position. He pushed her head and shoulders down to the bed, and looked down at her.

"Ok, arse up, head down just like the cock hungry anal whore that you are"

"Stop talking and start fucking me, pound me, fuck the shit right out of my arse, but here, use some more lube as my ring is really sore from that big cock" and handed him the tube.

He pulled almost all the way out leaving the head inside her sphincter noticing flecks of brown on his cock for the first time but shrugged and lubed his cock and pushed back into her arse in one rapid, forceful stroke which caused a grunt of satisfaction from Gill who pushed back at him at the same time.

"Have an enema and clean yourself out next time I fuck your arse you dirty cock hungry anal whore"

"Occupational hazard if you fuck an arse" she sighed contentedly as she fucked back and met his ramming thrusts knowing that he wasn't going to chuck her out if there was going to be a "next time" and she shivered with anticipation of more fantastic arse fucking from the wonderful cock.

"And you'd know all about that, you cock hungry anal whore" as he continued to push long strokes through her anal ring and into her churning guts. She could feel the flutter of her orgasm starting already and moved one of her hands back to her pussy and clit and started to plunge two fingers into her sopping pussy and rotated her thumb over her clit causing her to gasp and whine.

"Oh, I'm going to come again from your big cock in my arse, yessss, I'm going TO COME" as she jerked and twisted her hips back at his thrusting cock as he started to increase the pace and pounded into her tight milking arse.

The first orgasm had been just a small appetizer and she continued to float in semi-orgasmic bliss while he pounded her arse and she touched her clit and pussy hardly able to say anything coherent other than a continuous pleading for him to fuck her harder.

Despite his earlier orgasm only minutes previously Dan could also feel another one building from way down at the base of his spine and tried to increase his pace, if that was possible, and then she cried out:

"Ooh, go on fuck me harder, fuck my arse harder ... oh, godddd, yes, like that, more, MORE, YESSS I'M SO CLOSE! ...." The exact same words he heard her cry out as he entered the house. Realization hit him like a fist and the desire for a revenge fuck leapt back to the centre of his brain.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH COCK HUNGRY ANAL WHORE TAKE MY COME UP YOUR SKANKY ARSE AND THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" he bellowed as he pounded her shit-chute pouring spurt after spurt of come into her seething guts before pulling out of her arse with a savage wrench leaving her anus gaping and dribbling come.

Gill, who had been just about to have the most massive orgasm of her life, heard the last words and struggled to turn her head to look back pleadingly at him as he pulled out.

"What are you saying, this has been the best fuck of both our lives, we are making it right again. Don't tease me, fuck my arse, please, I need it so bad up my arse, goddddd I'm so close, FUCK ME".

He sat back on his haunches and looked coldly at her.

"Is that your standard cock hungry anal whore script ... Don't tease me, fuck my arse, please, I need it so bad up my arse, goddddd I'm so close, FUCK ME ..." he mimicked.

"Nothing can `make it right' Gill, yes, that was a fantastic fuck and maybe if we'd done it years ago we wouldn't be here now but I doubt it, you would still be out there looking for `variety', maybe with other women, or black cocks or dogs, I don't know. I can't trust you anymore so it's over. I'll go and stay in a hotel but I want you gone in the morning"

She rolled over and looked at him with a pained expression but said nothing as he got up and pulled his clothes on and limped out of the room. She slumped back on the bed, tears starting to run down her cheeks, not with sadness for the end of their marriage, but for the magnificent orgasm she had missed out on. She dropped one hand down to her pussy and the other to her anus and started to frig herself in both holes to try and recapture the moment. Yes, he was right; she was a cock hungry anal whore but she needed to look for guys with bigger cocks from now on as she doubted her arse would ever go back to normal after the reaming it had from Dan's massive cock. With that thought her orgasm started and she humped harder against the invading fingers in her arse and pussy.

Chapter 2

Dan awoke from his reverie feeling horny at the memory of that tumultuous fuck. The storm continued to rage outside and he could hear nothing but the sound of the torrential rain on the roof of the van and the suspension of the VW creaking and groaning from the buffeting it was receiving from the wind with almost continuous thunder and lightning to accompany it.

After the split from Gill he'd started divorce proceedings and put the house on the market at a low-ball price which had resulted in a quick sale.

The divorce for adultery was uncontested and now it was only a matter of time before it was declared absolute. His boss was sympathetic to the idea of the sabbatical as he knew what was going on in Dan's private life and agreed to let him go for 6 months. Dan invested some of his share of the money from the house on the beat up Camper Van and had travelled through France, Italy, Austria and Slovenia before arriving in Croatia.

His arrival in Croatia had coincided with the height of the European holiday season and he'd been lucky to get on the site, and even luckier to get on the allocated pitch when he got to it. The map of the site told him where to go but when he arrived at the secluded location next to a large expensive Concorde RV with French plates he found two occupied sun-beds right across the pitch.

The occupiers were definitely female both lying face down, wearing bikinis which did little to hide their very feminine attributes. One of them was topless and lying away from Dan but showing beautiful arse globes separated by the string of her thong, a sight to make any man's cock start to twitch and he was no exception especially after months of abstinence. Christ he'd love to offer to oil her back and any other part that needed oiling! The other sun-bed occupant was younger, with long glorious auburn hair but with less well defined curves than the older woman. Her long slim body was strangely encased in a Disney motif bikini which was about two sizes and 5 years too small for her so that quite a lot of her firm arse cheek was showing around the edges.

Having sat there staring for a few seconds he wound down the window and

Said:

"Excuse me; I think you're on my pitch".

Yes, a cracking chat-up line.

No response! He beeped the horn, still no response, then he noticed both of them had ear-buds in, they were listening to music.

He opened the door and got out into the stifling heat and walked over to the two sun-beds. He spoke louder:

"Excuse me; I think you are on my pitch" The younger girl became aware of his presence and lifted her head and looked at him from behind her sunglasses and removed one of her ear-buds.

"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez?"

"Ah, French" he thought, "that explains a lot"

"Do you speak English, you are on my pitch and I want to park up"

"Of course I speak English, not all French people are as rude and stupid as you Anglais think we are" She replied in an almost perfect cut glass accent but with all the attitude a stroppy teenager could muster.

At this point the other woman stirred and realised that a conversation was going on and turned her head to look at Dan removing an ear-bud and her sunglasses as she did so. She also had red hair, cut short to frame her beautiful heart shaped face with a smattering of freckles across her nose and the greenest eyes he had ever seen and he felt like he'd just fallen straight into them. She lifted herself slightly and turned towards him and he couldn't help but look at the side of her breast as she did so. He quickly looked back to her face but she smiled to let him know she had caught him peeking. He started to blush, something he'd not done since being a teenager and she grinned and turned even more showing one perfect breast with a coral nipple the size of a thimble and hardly any areola and no tan line, a sight which just added to his discomfort.

"Can I help you" she said with just a hint of an Irish accent and a very definite tease in her voice.

"Umm, yes, um, you are on my pitch and I'd like to get it on" he managed to stammer.

"Oh, I'd like to get it on too but not in front of my daughter" she giggled and the Irish accent was even more pronounced.

"Oh mummy, embarrassing or what" said her daughter with a voice full of disgust.

"Sorry, I meant `get on it', not `get it on'" said Dan, blushing even more.

"I'm sure you did" she grinned again "ok, what a bummer, we've been using this place to sunbathe as it's so secluded and private, but I guess we will have to find somewhere else"

At this point she swung her legs over the side of the sun-bed and sat up unselfconsciously facing Dan directly displaying two of the most perfect breasts he had ever seen, with little or no sag and two nipples that looked like they might just be hardening and not from the cold! Dan was also aware that something else was hardening and hoped that his baggy shorts would hide his growing bulge. The woman continued to tease him with her eyes almost challenging him to look at her magnificent tits but he held her gaze and started to smile back until all the new found confidence evaporated when he opened his mouth;

"I'll try and put it in, sorry put it on so you still have some room to lie out" he stammered again and her beautiful giggle rang out again.

"Oh, that's very considerate of you; I like a man who puts it in the right place"

"Mummy, get a room" said her daughter haughtily and stormed off towards the RV.

"Come back here and collect your things you rude little bitch" said her mother sharply but the girl kept on walking and Dan couldn't help noticing that her hips were swaying and amplifying the jiggle of her wonderful butt cheeks. The older woman sighed and picked up her flip flops and stood up, as she did those glorious boobs swayed and he realised she was quite petite, only about 5 foot 3 inches, and he towered over her. She moved closer to Dan and looked up at him.

"Teenagers! What do you do with them eh? I'm sorry about that" she said to Dan sounding uncertain for the first time.

"That's ok, I'll move your stuff for you, where would you like it put?" said Dan feeling more confident now despite the fact that her gorgeous breasts were still in his eye line.

She giggled again; "Round the back is best! ..... I'm so sorry ... about my sense of humour; I just can resist a double entendre. I sometimes think I must have been a comedienne back in the days of the music halls in a previous life"

"You certainly would have looked the part" blurted out Dan and then blushed again.

"Well thank you kind sir, I try to keep in shape despite the increasing ravages of time"

"There's nothing ravaged that I can see" he blurted out and again wished he just kept his mouth shut.

She looked up at him slowly and stood on tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"You don't know how good that sounds coming from a complete stranger, although I feel like we've known each other for years. I'm Marie, by the way and the horror that just walked away is my daughter Justine. Excuse me whilst I put my flip flops on" she said and rested her hand on his forearm in a surprisingly intimate way to support herself whilst she lifted each foot in turn causing her beautiful breasts to jiggle. His cock by this time was definitely not lying down.

"I'm Dan" he croaked and blushed again.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you Dan, now let get this stuff put up the back passage and then you can get it on" she giggled again.

They cleared the sun beds of the pitch and Dan discretely watched her gorgeous arse cheeks and still unclad breasts whilst they worked and his cock got even harder from the distraction. Every now and again he caught Marie smiling at him so he knew he'd not been that discrete and smiled guiltily back.

Eventually, Marie went inside the RV and he could hear raised voices but not the words as she obviously had a go at Justine for her behaviour. Dan took the opportunity to adjust his cock just as Justine stormed out of the RV, looked at him strangely although her expression changed to one of panic as she caught sight of his hand in his shorts and stormed off.

Bad timing, thought Dan.

He positioned the van leaving enough space for the sun beds and put them back. He then went off in search of water and to find the toilet blocks as he was in definite need of a shower.

The shower and toilet block itself consisted of a series of family sized compartments separated by screens that ended a foot from the ceiling and about 6 inches from the floor. Inside each compartment was a separate toilet, a wet-room shower and a couple of benches for clothes and towels. Fortunately most of the campers were still at the beach so the place was practically empty and he had many to choose from. As he got undressed he heard a noise outside as a door to a nearby cubicle closed. "Another afternoon punter" he thought and got in the shower. He closed his eyes and luxuriated in the hot shower while thinking about the encounter with Marie and Justine and stroked his cock to the thought of the glorious sight of Marie's tits and arse. His mind then drifted to a fantasy of his cock splitting her arse cheeks and driving into her anal ring as he took her on all fours. Her bum was pumping back at him and her long red hair was flailing about as she took his thrusts and gave in return. He stopped stroking, the image of long hair was wrong, that was Justine, not Marie, and he was fucking the daughter in the arse in his fantasy. He closed his eyes and looked down at the fantasy arse and the crotch of the Disney bikini was pulled to one side to allow his cock free entry to the tiny arsehole stretched around it. The thought made his cock swell and he resumed stroking knowing that he would come very, very soon.

"Oh, Justine, take my come up your tight arse" he whispered and bucked his hips backwards and forwards as he imagined her glorious arse globes coming back to meet his thrusts. His eyes opened as his come spewed out of his cock in 6 or 7 ropey strands which flew across the cubicle and landed everywhere. Just as the last spurt finished he caught a movement in his peripheral vision as a head ducked down below the top of the compartment screen. "A Peeping Tom or Tomasina" chuckled Dan; well at least he'd given them something to see! He thought about opening the door and confronting the person but he was hardly dressed for the occasion! He heard the door to the next cubicle open and the sound of flip flops moving quickly across the floor and then the sound of the outside door opening and closing. Move along, nothing to see here, no-one has died!

Making his way back to the van he was about to unlock it when he heard

Marie call out to him.

"Dan, we're going up to the bar for a drink would you like to join us"

He turned to see Marie in a short green sun dress over her bikini and

Justine next to her looking beautiful but sulky in denim Daisy Dukes shorts and a white halter neck. It was the first time he'd really seen them together for a comparison and whilst Marie was already a stunning woman, Justine would be absolutely gorgeous if she could just lose the attitude. She was about 4 inches taller than her mother but her breasts were smaller, only the size of half grapefruits but prominent nipples were evident against the halter top. Her long coltish legs seemed to go on forever and the tight Daisy Dukes gave no room for doubt that she had an arse that was also world class, or would be once she had filled out a bit more. Dan guessed her age at 18 or 19.

"I'd be delighted to, just give me a minute to drop my stuff off and I'll meet you up there"

"Ok, see you in 5, shall I get you a beer or do you like girly drinks with a straw?" she teased.

"I have been known to drink the odd girly now and again but not with a straw so a beer will be fine, see you in 5" he grinned back. He saw that she got the double entendre that time.

He arrived at the bar and saw them sat at a table overlooking the swimming pool, both of them busy on their mobile phones and not even talking to each other. He sat down and Marie put her phone down immediately and apologised for keeping it out but her mum was not well and she didn't want to miss a call. Dan said he understood and didn't mind but Justine kept doing stuff with her phone until Marie asked her to put it away. She did, but with such obvious bad grace that Dan thought it might improve the atmosphere if she'd kept it out!