Lovers' Rules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Marie talked about how they came to be there with Marie sympathetic about the break-up of his marriage although he left out the details and was interested in his tales of the first three months on the road. She was recently divorced herself, having been married to a French businessman for nearly 15 years which explained Justine's command of both English and French. They still lived in France rather than return to Ireland to be with her parents because the schooling for Justine was so much better and she could see more of her father. Justine boarded at an exclusive private school outside Paris for which her father picked up the tab. The RV was borrowed from the father of one of Justine's school friends, Eloise, who was staying elsewhere on the site. He was wealthy enough to have someone else move the vehicles about Europe depending on where he felt like going and then fly to meet them. This time they'd flown into Zagreb from Paris and been brought down by limo.

"The one we're in is meant to be for his staff, it's even got a garage inside to store a Mini" said Justine, obviously awed by the setup.

"You're lucky that he lets you use it" Dan said to her.

"It's because he wants to fuck Mummy" replied Justine and both Dan and Marie looked at her with shock and then at each other.

"Well he does, I can see it in his eyes, and he's a creep"

"Justine, don't say those things, Henri is a very nice man and he's never come on to me once. I know if a man wants to fuck me and he's never given any sign" said Marie, glancing coyly at Dan whilst she mentioned this.

"Well he's still a creep and he touched my arse". Again they looked at her in shock.

"When did he touch your arse?" asked Marie and Justine looked guiltily away.

"You made that up, didn't you?" Justine nodded and then started to sob, got up and ran off in the direction of the beach.

"Wow I need another drink, I'm sorry about that again. I don't know what's got into her today".

Dan reached across and squeezed her hand and looked into those deep green eyes

"You don't have to apologise for anything, she's just a teenager and you seem to do a good job with her, not that I know anything about bringing up kids".

She held his gaze and squeezed his hand back again "Thank you for that, you've done nothing but give me compliments and boost my confidence ever since we met and we've only known each other for 3 hours. I'd better go and look for her" she said rising from her seat.

"I'll come with you" said Dan and then they both looked down at the same time and looked back up in sync and smiled at each other. They were still holding hands and did so until they found Justine sitting on one of the concrete breakwaters staring out to sea. Dan let go of Marie's hand and stood back whilst mother and daughter hugged and cried about whatever mothers and daughters talked and cried about. It was a closed book to Dan although he would have liked to have had children, Gill had made it clear early on in their relationship that she didn't want her figure spoilt by childbirth. It didn't seem to have had any adverse effect on Marie's figure, mused Dan.

He decided that it would be polite to leave the two of them alone and returned to the bar to collect something for his evening meal. He was on his way back towards the VW when he saw the pair of them heading towards him with Justine, seemingly, in a better frame of mind as she came up to him shyly and apologised for her behaviour.

"Hey, no sweat, I was young once and I'm sure I gave my parents hell from time to time. In fact, cancel that, I definitely gave them hell. They told me so often enough!"

Marie chuckled.

"Yeah, but you were a boy. Girls are waaayy worse. I should know I was one!"

Justine grinned and joined in.

"Yes, Mummy, Nana tells me that every time I see her. In fact ..."

"OK, OK, no need to labour the point. Dan, we're going for a meal in the restaurant. Would you like to join us?"

Both Marie and Justine looked at him with eyes that were almost begging.

Dan waved his take-away food at them.

"Maybe tomorrow, huh? I've had a long drive today and could do with an early night and I've already bought something to eat."

The two women both looked disappointed and Marie answered.

"Oh, ok, hopefully we'll see you tomorrow. We'll try not to crowd you out of your pitch."

Dan smiled cheekily.

"Well if the pair of you are dressed like you were today then you can crowd me all you like!"

Marie leaned up to kiss him on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I'll see what can be arranged."

Dan gulped. Why couldn't he stop with the innuendo?

Not to be outdone, Justine leaned in and shyly kissed his cheek from the other side. Dan's gaze locked with hers and she winked.

"Fucck" thought Dan. "Both of them giving me the come on. This could get interesting ... and difficult."

As he lay in his bed that night reliving the sight of the two bodies on the sun beds his cock started to swell and his fantasies were a melange of the two gorgeous women servicing him like a Egyptian pharaoh. His semen finally spurted forth to a vision of the pair of them running their mouths up his shaft at the same time.

Dan woke early the next morning but the inhabitants of the RV next door were nowhere to be seen as he wandered down to the bar for some breakfast. He did not see either of them until after 9.00am when Justine appeared wearing the same shorts as last night and the Disney bikini top that was so small that the cost per kilo was probably higher than gold.

He tried not to stare but, like her mother on the previous day, she smiled a knowing and triumphant smile that indicated she knew and was glad.

"Hi Dan, did you sleep well in your little van?"

He smiled.

"It's probably not as comfortable as your home-on-wheels but it suits me."

She smirked.

"You should try out a bed in the RV sometime they're big enough for two."

His mind immediately went where it should not and he blushed when he realised she was watching his reaction.

"Err ... yes ... err thank you ... I wouldn't want to disturb ... err ..."

Justine giggled.

"Anyway ... Top o' the morning to ye ... as my Nana would say. I'm off to get some croissants for breakfast. They're not as good as French ones but they'll do. Mummy will be out as soon as she had a coffee. Go easy on her as she is not a morning person."

The sexual tension from the previous evening was already ratcheting up so he decided that going for a walk into the local town was probably a sensible (and cowardly) solution and once there found every excuse to delay his return until after lunch.

The delay made no difference as they two were sunning themselves, dressed in exactly the same way as the day before, when he finally returned although, once again, they were unaware of his presence due to the music playing in their ears.

Once he announced his presence by opening the sliding door to the VW the rest of the afternoon became a blur of tanned bare flesh and risqué jokes. Requests for the application of sun tan lotion on backs, thighs and calves were almost immediate and once Dan, himself, lay out in the sun the offers to reciprocate became almost competitive.

Dan's mind was in a whirl. What was going on? He'd never had one gorgeous woman fighting to get his attention let alone two. He didn't want to cause a ruction between these two who, he sensed, were very close.

He tried, god how he tried, to be equal in his treatment but in the end it was Marie's beautiful bare breasts that captured his attention and Justine became more sullen and withdrawn as the sun went down and evening approached.

Once the sun had finally gone they went to shower (the girls in the luxury of their RV) and change and made their way back to the bar where Dan offered to buy them dinner in the restaurant. The place was crowded but they were shown to a small round table and Dan and Marie sat next to each other and Justine, surprisingly, chose to sit on his other side with their thighs touching occasionally. She remained quiet throughout the meal despite Dan's attempts to involve in the conversation and didn't even loosen up after the few glasses of wine Marie allowed her. Dan caught her looking at him strangely a few times but she looked away each time he tried to hold the eye contact. Marie on the other hand was anything but mute and she and Dan spent the meal chatting, flirting and laughing like they had known each other for ever. After the meal was finished, the bill paid and Dan and Marie were finishing off a glass of the local brandy Justine stood unsteadily and said "I'll go and see if Eloise wants to hang out as I know you two want to be alone"

"What?" they spluttered in unison.

"Mum, you said you knew if a man wants to fuck you, well do the math" she turned towards him" and Dan, she definitely wants to fuck you and I know she'll love your cock" with that she almost sobbed and ran off.

A moment of stunned silence passed.

"Out of the mouths of babes" Marie laughed uncertainly, looking at him curiously; "was she right?"

"Well speaking for my part in it, she was bang on" said Dan, smiling back into those gorgeous green eyes.

"No, I mean the bit about me loving your cock".

"Well I hope so, but how would she know anyway? I know I've had a semi on since the moment you flashed me those fabulous tits of yours but I hoped that my shorts disguised the problem".

"No they didn't do the job nearly well enough and anyway as the movie goes, `you had me at hello'" said Marie leaning over to kiss him in a slow sensual kiss that turned a semi into a definite hard-on, especially when she dropped her hand below the table top into his lap and commenced to stroke his cock through his shorts.

"Ooh, that does feel rather special in there, I think Justine is right" she purred sexily.

"I think you'd better stop that if you want to get out of here in the next half hour as I'm going to have a woody up to my neck and if these shorts were inadequate before then they are completely useless now". They kissed long and slow again and he dropped his own hand below the table into her lap and pulled the hem of her sun-dress up to give access to the small triangular patch of her thong which he could feel was sopping wet. He pushed it to one side and rubbed sensuously up and down the frothing lips of her pussy and circled her clit with his finger tip.

"Ohhh godddd, you are going to make me come right here, right now, if you continue to do that. I make more noise than Meg Ryan in When Harry met

Sally when I come so, hard-on or not, let's get out of here and back to the

RV when we can fuck each other's brains out".

Dan adjusted his cock so it stood straight up but was mostly covered by his T shirt although Marie saw the tip poking out of the top of his waste band and with lust in wide eyes reached out and polished the top with her fingers collecting some pre-cum in the process. She raised her fingers to her lips and slowly stuck the tip of her tongue out and licked it off with her eyes boring into his. She shuddered and he almost came on the spot.

"Come on, let's get out before they call the cops and get us arrested for lewd behaviour" he looked around and whilst one nearby couple were looking at them with interest they did not appear to have attracted any other attention. They moved past the couple and Dan noticed that the man's hand was below the table top and the woman was squirming in her seat.

"Enjoy!" the woman whispered as they passed the table, Dan almost dragging Marie by the hand in their hurry to get out.

They stumbled up the path stopping every few yards for long sensuous kisses and fumble with cock, breasts and pussy until they reached a patch of dark trees with little light from the nearby lamps.

"Oh, Dan fuck me right here, I can't wait any longer I want your cock in me NOW"

"You're a demanding bitch aren't you" grinned Dan as he pushed her back up against a tree as they continued to bite chunks of each others' faces with their voracious kisses.

"Yes and I'm used to getting my own way" she smiled as she pulled her petite frame up on his neck and wrapped her legs behind his back and then dropped her hands to free his cock from his shorts.

"Fuck that feels so big" as the shorts finally fell away and she had both hands on his cock. His own hands were far from idle with one supporting her arse against the tree with just enough room to run his fingers up and down her sloppy gash and the other had almost ripped the top of her sun-dress to get at those magnificent tits. With the useless bikini top having been discarded in an earlier frenzy of lust he could now palm and squeeze her gorgeous nipples although what he really wanted to do was kiss, lick and bite them until she screamed.

"God, lower me a bit, I've got to get your cock into my pussy" she whispered as she pointed his thick cock directly at her open vagina. He removed his hand from her breasts and grasped both luscious arse cheeks and lowered her down until he could feel the contact between his sensitive cock head and her warm gushing pussy. He kept lowering her gently and his cock fed itself into the tightest pussy he'd ever encountered and he was still only half-way in.

Marie felt the contact too and then realised that this cock was bigger than anything she had taken in her pussy before and started to gasp as he kept pushing more and more into her.

"Ooh fuck, Justine was sooo right, I love your cock and the way it fills me all the way. Just keep going, I'll come soon if you just feed it to me" and so he did until his cock was completely sheathed in her warm, wet and clasping cunt.

"Ohhhh, Dannnnnnnnnn, I'm coming on your cock and you've not even moved yet" she wailed and Dan fastened his lips over her mouth to keep the noise down. She giggled as she realised the amount of noise she was making and then moaned into his mouth as he lifted her up and partially withdrew only to pump back into her with a short stroke, which she tried to match and get even more of him into her pussy.

"Fuck me Dan, just fuck me hard and dirty I need to come again soooon! Ohhhh your big cock is so good in my tiny pussy. Just fuck me hard now and we can make beautiful love all night in a comfortable bed. JUST FUCK ME

HARD" she almost screamed as she pumped her pussy up and down on his huge cock that filled every part of her pussy and banged against the mouth of her womb on the down stroke.

Dan had never really got into upright sex before, mainly because he had to do all the supporting work as well as work his magic with his cock, but this time it was different because Marie was working the magic as she pumped her tight, gripping pussy up and down on his cock and he could feel an orgasm building and his balls contracting and all he had to do was stand there but he had no idea what incoherent babble he was spouting.

"Fuck, Marie, I'm going to come in your tight pussy, you're going to milk my cock with your tiny pussy, hold on .... I'M COMING ....Ohhhhhhh here it comes you fucking gorgeous cunt bitch whore, milk my cock, make me yours for ever you lovely Irish witch ..." and feel it she did as the teasing build up over the past few hours had generated gallons of cock cream which he now sprayed in huge spurts into her tight waiting pussy and set her off on a fantastic orgasm of her own and she whined into his kiss:

"Ohhh, Dannn, I love your cock, I'm never going to let it out of my pussy, we will have to stay locked like this forever".

Slowly their breathing returned to normal and the heat of passion was replaced by a warm glow of contentment but then reality started to kick in.

She turned her face up to him and whispered:

"This tree is killing my back".

"That's not the most romantic post-coital endearment I've ever heard but it does get to the root of the matter" and they laughed at his joke as he staggered away from the tree still clutching her glorious arse cheeks and his cock still buried in her pussy which continued to grip it in spasms.

She maintained her grip around his neck and lowered her head to his shoulder and kissed his neck slowly and lovingly as they stood like that for a few seconds whilst they got their breath and bearings back.

"This is just such a wonderful feeling, can you get back to the RV before you come out of me?"

Not wishing to disengage from her glorious pussy either he lowered his lips and kissed the top of her head.

"For you I'll try anything".

He looked around and found his shorts lying on the ground and with a flip of a foot he managed to catch them whilst not letting go of her gorgeous body or disengaging his cock from he clutching pussy.

Marie lifted her head and surveyed the area: "Shit, where's my purse, it's got the keys and my phone in it?"

"You didn't have it when we left the restaurant; you were too busy trying to grab my cock with both hands so no purse then. You must have left it on the table, we will have to go back but not like this, someone might guess what we've been up to" he chuckled and she joined in and the tremors spread through their groins causing them to groan with pleasure.

"Yes, the couple next to us were getting it on weren't they? We've just provided a community service by bringing some happiness into other peoples' lives as well as having mind-blowing sex. I'll go back in the morning if I can still walk" she giggled and flexed her hips up and down on his cock which had been starting to wilt but now started to stiffen again and she felt it grow.

"Oh, god that is so fantastic to feel you expanding in my pussy like that. I've never felt that before. Your cock is wonderful"

"Ahem, my cock is nothing more than an attachment to me and that makes me wonderful"

She looked up at him with shining eyes and kissed him slowly and lovingly with her little tongue darting playfully into his open mouth.

"Yes, I stand corrected, you really are wonderful. I've known you for only a few hours and I think you're the most wonderful human being on the planet ... especially your cock" she giggled.

He slapped her buttocks playfully and then kissed her back and lifted his mouth away from her and looked into those wonderful green eyes.

"How does it happen that two people who have never met before end up screwing like rabbits within hours, have you got me hypnotized?"

"Yes, so my wish is your command, you are my slave, is that correct?" she asked and he nodded "In that case slave, take me back to your van and fuck my brains out" she snuggled closer to him and flexed herself on his cock a few times causing both of them to gasp.

Fortunately they met no-one else on the journey back to the van and despite the fact that she only weighed about 110 pounds the walk back was complicated by the need to keep his cock hard and buried in that fabulous pussy. This required them to stop every now and again to fuck each other leaning against a lamp-post or the side of the shower block or for her to reach down behind her to try and stroke his balls or run her fingers down his arse crack to rim his anus every now and again. The net result was that by the time they got back to the VW her pussy was leaking so much juice that Dan was struggling to keep a grip on her arse cheeks and both of them were seconds away from coming.

"Oooooh, Dan, just lean me up against the van and fuck me till I come"

"No, I've got a better idea" said Dan and moved towards one of the sun-beds which he'd laid out in the new position and somehow managed to get down onto it without breaking contact with her tight pussy and they started to move against one another.

Her petite form was almost crushed beneath him so he leaned up and said "Would you like to be on top, then I won't squash you?"

She reached up with both hands and drew his face down to hers and kissed him sensuously and lovingly.