Love's Labors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast lover. We aren't done." My wife whispers.

"You're kidding right?"

"Whole body baby, the only hair I want left is on your head."

I don't argue. I lay back.

"Senor, bend your leg out for me. Kendra, el escroto," as she nods with her head.

My wife chirps another, "Oh sure," as she tugs my ball sack away from my leg. The hot honey touches my inner thigh. It only takes a strip or two. Alicia looks at my wife across my legs.

"Would you like to do your side?"

"Si, por favor." Kendra's voice is excited, soft and intense. I realize I've missed that sound.

I can't help a soft moan when Alicia pulls my scrotum toward my other leg. Kendra is not as fast but she does not hurt me any more than Alicia had.

"With el scroto, I will show you. Very important to keep skin tight or it can tear."

I open my eyes at that.

Alicia smiles at me. "Not to worry my good friend. You are in good hands."

She shows Alicia how to do it, while I wonder how I came to be flat on my back while my wife and her stylist take turns tugging at my balls and ripping the hair off my sack. I don't recall having hair on my shaft but I appear to have been mistaken. Small dabs of honey are applied to my dick, the removal feels more like needles than anywhere else.

I almost groan when Alicia hands Kendra a pair of tweezers and they bend over my balls, heads touching. Alicia warns me that the pubic hair itself will be the worse. It is but then we're done.

Except for the lotion. Alicia, once again, lets Kendra take care of that part of the procedure. My wife beings to stroke my cock with the lotion. Alicia is putting away her equipment but her eyes are on my wife's hands. She is definitely flushed.

I feel myself tense and Kendra's fingers squeeze, hard, just below the crown.

"Uh-uh, not yet." She says no more but stands. I sigh as my body shudders in frustration.

I swing my legs over the left side of the table and stand. There is a mirror there. I look at myself. I hold up and arm and gaze at my naked armpit. I've had hair there for over twenty years. My chest is bare. My cock is bare. My cock is still hard, the head still wet and dripping. When I turn around to get my clothes, three women scatter from the open doorway.

My wife is smiling. Alicia looks worried.

"Don't be mad at Alicia. I told her you liked people to see you naked."

I pull my jeans on and slip the shirt over my head. I stretch a foot under the table and retrieve one flip flop then the other. I have yet to say a word. When I look up, Alicia looks more concerned than ever.

I smile at her. "Gracias dama," I say struggling to recall my high school Spanish as I tip my head to Alicia. Turning to my wife. "Tip her well sweetie."

My clothes feel funny against my smooth skin. I can't help fidgeting on the ride home.

"How do you feel? Sore?"

I shake my head. "No, not too bad. I might take an Advil when we get home but if we're out I wouldn't bother to go out to get some."

"You need to use my loofah. It's easy for the follicles to get plug."

"That sounds gayer than getting wax."

"Maybe," she snorted.

I look at the car's clock. "I can shower and get to work before lunch. Did you take the day off?"

"Just the morning." She glances at me, then back at the road. "I was planning on one more labor out of you this morning. You up for it?"

I grin. "Sure."

She grins back. "Don't be too sure lover boy."

That keeps me quiet the rest of the way home.

We stop in the kitchen long enough for each of us to have a glass of juice. I realize I'm starving but follow my wife's gorgeous ass up the stairs.

She gestures toward the bed. "Lay down in the middle."

I start to lay down but she stops me. "Naked baby."

I shed my scant clothing, already getting hard. Kendra undresses and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Scoot back, lean against the headboard. Use a pillow so you're comfortable."

I do as she asks. Our bed is a simple platform bed with a simple headboard attached to the wall, not the bed itself. The mattress is extra firm, so my ass doesn't sink too far.

"I haven't had time to shop and I'm not sure I need to."

I listen to her, interest piqued.

"Can I trust you to keep a promise?" When I just look at her she adds, "Don't give me that look. I know you can keep a promise when you think it's important. But you might think this is silly but I want you to promise. Okay?"

I nod. "I don't think anything you ask is ever silly. But I promise, sweetheart."

"Good. If you put your hands under the edge of the mattress are your arms okay? Wrist? It's not too awkward?"

I wiggle my hands between the headboard and the edge of the mattress.

"I can't really get my fingers under the mattress. Is this okay?"

"Uh-huh," she nods. "That's perfect. Now spread your legs apart, or maybe just bend up at the knee."

I do as she requests. My cock is pressed against my belly. It feels different rubbing against my smooth skin, more slippery.

"Good. Now, I want you to promise not to move your hands. You can shift around if you get uncomfortable. You can move your legs around a little. What I want is for you to stay sitting there and the most important part of the promise is you can't touch your cock. Promise?"

Shit. I nod. "I promise."

She hops off the bed and disappears in the closet. I hear a drawer open, the rustling of clothing. Then, I hear a clatter as she gets something off the shelf. After a few more clatters she comes back into the bedroom carrying my GoPro and a tripod.

"How does this go on?"

I shake my head. "It doesn't baby. You need an adapter."

"Shoot." She looks at the camera, disappointment mars her beauty.

"Sweetheart, get my climbing helmet. It attaches to that. You can probably just sit the helmet over the top of the tripod if you aren't planning on moving the camera."

"Won't it fall off? I don't want to break it."

"I don't think so. They're pretty solid anyway. Make sure the battery is charged and there's a new card in it."

She kneels beside me on the bed and holds the camera out. I tilt my head and then nod. I have not moved my hands.

"Yup, you're good to go. Just be sure you have what you want to record in the frame."

She hurries back into the closet and returns with my climbing helmet. She sets the tripod up in the door to the bathroom. I imagine she can get the whole bed in frame but we'll appear fairly small.

"Honey, if you are trying to get the whole bed in the picture it will come out looking like we're pretty far away."

"What should I do?"

"Depends babe. What is it you want to see?"

"You mostly," she tosses me an evil grin. "But maybe me too."

"Just bring it in bed with you then."

"What if I leave it on the helmet?"

"I guess you can. You'd have to wear the helmet."

She giggles. "That might be crazy."

I really wish I could get off the bed and show her how to do this but I promised. I quickly explain to her how to make sure the camera is seeing what she is seeing. She plays with it for a few minutes before she's satisfied. You might imagine a naked woman with a climbing helmet and GoPro on her head would not look sexy. You have not met Kendra. Even as I struggled to walk her through setting up the camera, my boner never faded. A glance at the sway of her gorgeous globes, the sheen between her legs, her spiky hair, and boing! A glance, that's all it took, a glance.

She disappears back in the closet but only for a moment. She climbs onto the foot of the bed, looking ridiculously sexy wearing my climbing helmet. She lays several of her toys out on the bed. There's Mr. Deen of course, Mr. Me, which I try not to scowl at, a small finger mounted clitoral stimulator, and a toy I have never seen. She drops it into the sheets before I can get a good look at it.

She kneels close to my feet. Her eyes smolder.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" She purrs. "Looks like someone is happy to see me. Are you happy to see me?"

"Yes, baby, I'm very happy to see you."

"Umm, isn't that sweet." She reaches out and rubs her fingertip over the slit of my cock and rubs the liquid around the flare of the head. "Mm, does that feel good baby."

"God yes. That feels good." My ass squirms on the mattress. I tighten my fingers on the mattress. It is harder than I had imagined to not grab my beautiful wife.

"You want to put that in my pussy?"

"Yes."

"My mouth, too I bet."

"Yes baby, your mouth, too."

She sways her head over my cock like she did when she had long hair. I can almost feel her non-existent hair brushing over my belly. My newly naked skin sings. She purses her lips and blows her breath across my belly. I arch my back but she pulls away.

"No, no, no. Sit still. No touching me with your cock. Or your hands." She stretches out over her legs and kisses the top of my left thigh. "Or your lips." She drops a hand to the sheet beside her, picks up something and then her hand disappears behind her. The way her hand moves I can tell she is moving something up and down the slit of her pussy. I groan in frustration, leaning to my left trying to see. I lean but I don't move my hands.

"No peeking, lover," she whispers and kisses the top of my other leg. I see her hand move and her body twitches on top my leg and a soft gasp of air wafts across the smooth skin of my leg. I shiver as goose bumps race up my leg.

"Umm. That feels nice, nicer than I expected. Umm," she whispers as she rubs her dangling breasts back and forth across my thighs. Her lips hover tantalizingly close to the head of my cock. My ass cheeks tighten and a large drop of dew is expelled from my slit.

"You are excited aren't you, lover?"

"Very." I bite my tongue but it's no use. "I want to touch you. Please?"

"No baby. Be strong. Be my Hercules."

She kisses her way down my leg to the top of my foot, her body bent double, feet now hanging off the end of the bed. She walks on her knees back to my feet. I can see her butt cheeks flexing and relaxing.

She sees me staring. She smiles and then turns, stretching her body over the bed, pressing her breasts into the sheet. Her ass in the air. She's in the same position I was earlier, as she and Alicia smeared honey in my ass crack. A vision of my wife in that position, Alicia's fingers rubbing hot honey in her crack and over her bottom, flares in my mind.

As usual, her ass crack is smooth, it glows whitely against the tanned cheeks of her ass. What isn't usual, what takes my breath away, is the sight of something I have never expected to see. She looks over her shoulder and stares at me. She doesn't smile.

"You like that, lover?"

"Oh Jesus, yes I like that. Kendra, you're killing me here."

She reaches back and pulls the small glass butt plug out of her ass. The end, the flange I guess you'd call it, is capped with red glass, cut to look like a ruby.

"Are you surprised, lover?"

"Yes."

"It's small. Look at it. It's hardly bigger than a finger. Way smaller than your cock. That's what you're thinking isn't it? What you're hoping? Maybe I want your cock in my ass. Maybe I've changed my mind? Is that what you're thinking Dan?"

I nod.

"Mm, so you still want to put your cock in my ass, huh?"

"Yes."

"Dan, sweetie, say what you want."

"Yes, I want to put my cock in your ass."

"Is that all? Really? It's that simple? You just want to put your cock in my ass?"

"No. No, I want to do more than that. I want to fuck you in the ass."

"Ah, that's more what I thought you meant. You want to ass fuck me. You want to kneel behind me and shove your cock inside me." She popped the butt plug back in with a sigh. "You want to pound my tight virgin ass with your cock. Right?"

"God, yes. I want to fuck your ass. I've always wanted to fuck your ass. You're so beautiful, all of you, but your ass is gorgeous."

My cock is spasming and more fluid drips from the head. Kendra is silent. I can see her face lying on the mattress. Her eyes are closed. Her fingers are between her legs, two of them saw in and out of her cunt. She's resting on her face and breasts. The other hand jiggles the butt plug.

The hand between her legs drops to the bed and comes up with the replica of James Deen's cock. She rubs the head in her slit and then pushes it inside her pussy with a moan. She's so wet there is no need to work it in and out slowly as her cunt stretches to accommodate the large dong. She buries it to the hilt. The rubber balls pressed hard against her pussy. Her palm rests on the base of the dong and the fingers press against the butt plug.

She starts to fuck herself with the dong. The other hand abandons the butt plug and begins to rub her clit. She is arching and flexing her back, pushing her ass up in the air and then letting if sag toward the bed. I'm sure she is about to cum when she slows. She climbs to her feet and turns to face me. One hand holds the dong in her pussy. She walks up the mattress.

I clench my fingers as hard as I can. She's standing astraddle my hips. Her pussy, stretched around that porn star cock glistens in front of my face. I can smell her cunt. I begin to hit my head against the wall, literally hit my head against the wall.

"Oh dear, my lover is very, very turned on."

"Yes," I snap. I'm shocked at the vehemence in my voice. "I'm very, very turned on."

She cups my face with a hand that reeks of her pussy.

"You want to touch me, well okay." She must see my shoulders twitch because she steps back. "Not with your hands." She staggers a little and takes a step for balance. The mattress is extra firm but it's still a mattress. The helmet moves. I think she's forgotten she's wearing it. She takes it off and turns it around. She smiles.

She steps closer and puts the helmet on my hand, not bothering with the strap. She takes a step back and turns. She looks at the helmet and camera and down at her ass. I look at her lower back, from what I've seen, that should keep her ass in the center of the frame.

She bends at the waist, pushing her ass toward me. The butt plug twinkles in the light. The dong is still deep in her pussy. She holds the dong in place, reaches around her ass, and begins to pop the plug in and out.

"Oh that doesn't feel bad at all. I didn't think it would feel so good." She pushes it back in and begins to vibrate it with her fingers as she works the dong in and out of her cunt. "Oh fuck, that's even better. Oh my God, I can feel them, inside, rubbing against each other. Oh my God that feels fantastic."

I don't groan. I roar. A short bark of frustration. My cock has a near constant stream of pre-cum running down it. My newly hairless ball sack is wet.

"Poor baby. This is a tough one, huh? All labor pays off, all hard work pays off, don't worry, baby."

She takes the butt plug out of her ass. She picks up a small washcloth up and wipes the crack of her ass and then wraps the plug in it and lays it down. She holds onto the dildo we made of my cock.

"I had plans for this." She drops it. "But 'the best laid plans' as they say. I have a better idea." She walks up the bed until her pussy and the still present dong are almost touching the camera, then she moves back.

"You may move your right hand but only your right hand. I still don't want you to touch me with your hand. Promise?"

I nod.

"Okay, take your hand out."

I do, flexing the fingers to get the blood flowing.

"Take the camera off the helmet." I do as she asks.

"You want to help me cum?" She asks sweetly.

"God yes," I pant.

"Okay. Good. Here's the plan. I'm going to fuck myself with this big old cock. I'm close baby, so close. I want you to record it." I nod. "And I want you to record you eating my ass, that ass you find so gorgeous. I want to cum with your tongue in my butt, lover."

I can't say I haven't thought of licking her ass before. I have licked her ass before actually, back when we thought we might try anal. But I'd never penetrated her with my tongue. I remind myself we had showered just a few hours ago.

Her eyes never left my face. "Can you do that?"

"Yes." She holds my eyes. I turn the camera toward my face.

"Yes baby, I can eat your ass while you fuck yourself with that big dildo."

She doesn't say a word. She merely walks up and straddles my hips again. She steadies herself with one hand on the wall as she turns. When she bends, her ass and pussy are right in my face. I hold the GoPro to the side and a little behind me, hoping I have it framed correctly.

Kendra's left hand goes to her ass cheek and tugs. Her pussy is clearly visible, stretched tight and pink around the pale dildo. Her asshole is wet and shiny. I inhale. All I smell is her pussy. Trying to hold the camera steady, I press my face into her crack, mouth open, tongue probing.

I run my tongue in circles around the crinkled ridge of her rosebud. I've done this before. I kiss and nip along her ass crack. She's working the dong so hard she keeps hitting me in the chin with her hand. I take a breath, stiffen my tongue and push my mouth against her anus. It resists a moment, then she relaxes and I have my tongue inside her.

"Umm, uh-huh," she pants above me and begins to grind her ass into my face. I fall into rhythm with her, pushing when she pushes. I long to grab her ass, spread her wider, my hesitation forgotten, replaced by a deep desire to pleasure her, make her scream her pleasure. Thinking of grabbing her ass reminds me that I have a second job to do. I peek at the GoPro out of the corner of my eye, making sure I have it pointed at the action.

Even now, all I smell is her cunt. I'm aware of a slight, bitter taste, but it is so faint as to be hardly rise to the level of perception.

Kendra is pushing harder now. It is a struggle to breath. I can feel her tense. Her ass clenches around my tongue. A gout of hot liquid flows over her hand and begins to drip on my chest.

She falls away from my face, her left hand shoves the dong furiously in and out of her cunt. Her right hand is a blur between her legs.

"Oh, oh, ffuucckkk!" She cries out and collapses on top of me.

She jams my cock into an uncomfortable position and I shift my hips. Her belly rests on my crotch. Her ass is in the air, in my face, cheeks wide. I bring the GoPro in for a close-up of her twitching, quivering asshole. Her crack is slick with my spit and her juice. I lower the camera. Her pussy drips like it is full of cum but it is all her.

My cock, my brain, my body are all on fire but I keep my promise. I do not move except the hand that holds the camera. I record the slowing of her panting, the relaxing of her body, but mostly I focus on her cunt and the tight pink pucker of her ass.

She opens her eyes and crawls off me. She stretches, arching her back like a cat, purring like a cat. Unbelievably, when she sees the camera in my hand, her eye re-ignite.

She crawls toward me, shoulders rippling and the image of a cat is complete. She picks up the dildo from where it has fallen in my lap. Her other hand takes the camera. I know what she is going to do. I consider saying no. She'd accept that. But I don't say no. I embrace her unspoken desire.

She points the camera at my face but I keep my eyes on her as I lean forward and wrap my lips around the head of the dildo. It tastes faintly of rubber but mostly of my wife, of her pussy. I find myself wondering if it wouldn't taste better without the rubbery taste of a dildo. I take as much of the fake cock in my mouth as I can. It is far more difficult than the banana, or even the dildo replica of my cock.

When all I can taste is rubber, I start to lick it. I lick my way down to her hand and lick her fingers. I lick the rubber balls. This taste different, more watery somehow. I remember the gush of fluid when she came. Did her bladder let loose? That would be crazy. It doesn't taste like pee but I don't really know what pee tastes like.