Love's Labors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she is satisfied I have relieved the dong of any trace of her pussy, Kendra drops it behind her.

"Still hungry?" she whispers.

"Yes." She waits. "Hungry for you."

She stands again and walks toward me. She holds the camera above my head, angled downward, toward her pussy and my waiting mouth.

"Eat my pussy, lover."

I lunge for her, frantic for more of her nectar. The fucking dildo-sicle was an aperitif, nothing more. I bury my face in her cunt, growling like a dog, unable to get at the intruder he sees through the window. I can get to her but not the way I want. I want my cock pounding her cunt, not my tongue and face.

I lap and lick. She begins to move against my mouth. I know this started as a tease but I can feel her growing heat. I capture her clit with my lips, tug, release, tug, release, I circle it with my tongue and then flip the stiffened tip up and down the head of her tiny lady cock.

When she drops the camera, I suck her clit into my mouth and suck as rapidly as I can.

"Jesus, not again," She screams, and I have my reward. Hot fluid again cascades from her cunt and down my chin. It is not nearly as much as earlier, but her body has never responded this way.

When she pulls away, her eyes are hazy, unfocused. She lies beside me for a few minutes then rouses herself. She slides out of bed. When she stands, she sways and extends a hand to the wall for support. Her thighs are slick to her knees. My cock throbs, jutting over my belly. It's no longer red but purple, the head is as slick as my wife's thighs.

"Don't move, sweetheart." Her voice is almost normal.

She disappears into the bathroom. I hear water running. She returns with a washcloth.

"Maybe this will help," she whispers. She drapes the cloth over my cock. It's cold and my body tenses. Kendra kisses my forehead.

"You can move your left hand if it is uncomfortable. But don't touch yourself."

I nod. I expected her to say that. The washcloth starts to feel good but my cock is still hard.

Kendra straightens. "I'm going to take a shower. Be back soon."

She leaves me sitting there, hardon holding up a cold washcloth. It seems like she is gone for hours.

"Okay baby, you can get up. I want you to go to work. But you can't touch yourself. I don't want you to jerk off today. Promise?"

I sigh as I nod my promise. "I promise," I add to reassure her of my commitment.

As I begin to crawl out of the bed, wondering how I can make it through the afternoon and evening without relief, she calls over her shoulder as she walks into the closet.

"Baby. Just get dressed. No shower."

I stare into the closet but I can't see her. I don't need to. I can tell by her voice she's serious. My face and chest are covered with her juices. It's hard to smell because I'm surrounded by it but I must reek of pussy.

"Kendra, baby..." I start to say.

She leans around the doorway. "That's your fourth labor, baby. The waxing was the third. What we just did was for fun, lover. The labor is for you sit in your office, smelling me, unrelieved and not succumbing to the need for release. That's the labor." She disappears into the closet only to quickly re-appear. "Oh, and take the camera with you and edit our little movie. I don't know how to do that. I want to watch it tonight after the kids go to bed."

I just gape at her.