Loving Bobbie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still reading when, a little after eleven there was a knock at my door and mom stuck her head in and wished me a good night. I had tugged my shirt up above my waist as I read and was absently rubbing my pussy mound when mom opened the door. She saw what I was doing and walked on in to sit on the edge of the bed. She had already changed into a shirt similar to the one I was wearing only it was not quite as long as mine and rode up above her hips when she sat.

Mom grinned and said, "May I?" and didn't wait for an answer before reaching to cover my hand with hers. I stayed still for a moment, fearing that mom would remove her hand leaving me feeling somehow deserted. Then I set my book aside and with my free hand, held mom's hand in place and tugged my other from beneath mom's touch. I guided mom's hand until it cupped my labia then I held her tightly against my throbbing pussy while I, in turn, reached to cup mom's pussy in my hand. We each held the other motionlessly while we smiled at one another, then mom leaned down and kissed me good night.

Mom stood and said, "Damn Bobby you felt good. Guess I always knew you would," then she turned and left the room. She was just stepping through the doorway when I said, "Mom..." Mom stopped and looked back and said, "What is it Hon?" I grinned and said, "Why don't you leave the door open so that if anything good happens I will be sure to hear every bit of it." Mom laughed lightly and said, "Tell you what, I'll do even better than that. I will leave our door open so that if you hear anything you can slip down and watch if you want," then she left.

I picked up my book and finished the last couple of pages left to read, put the book aside, turned the light off and reached for my pussy. I was just beginning to feel the warm, tingly feeling I get when I play with myself when I heard mom giggle like a schoolgirl. Then she said, "Oh you," and something I couldn't quite make out. Dad said something in a low rumble then, after a few indistinct words from mom, he laughed and said, "Oh shit, you didn't." A few moments later mom giggled again and dad said, "Oh ho, like that do you. Maybe you will like this then," and mom giggled again.

I think that was the very first time I ever could make out any of the words mom and dad said while they were in bed together. Almost as though drawn by an invisible hand, I got out of bed and tiptoed down the hallway until I was just outside their open door. I paused for a moment then cautiously moved my head until I could just see my parents on the bed. The covers were thrown back revealing both of them completely naked and writhing together with wild abandon. Dad was flat on his back with his head on the pillow and mom was stretched out face down on top him only with her body reversed so that her head was bobbing up and down over his erect cock. Mom was on her knees with a leg on each side of dad and she had her pussy thrust close to his mouth.

The erotic sight that greeted my eyes forced an audible gasp and, suddenly, I found myself staring into my parent's startled eyes. Dad sighed and said, "Oh shit, I knew it was a mistake to leave the door wide open." Mom grinned and said, "Oh I'm not so sure about that, come on in Honey why don't you sit right here," and patted a spot beside them on the bed.

I was torn, as my inclination was to run and hide myself in my room. At the same time, I wanted desperately to join mom and dad so that I, too, could share in their lovemaking. My extreme horniness won out and I went on into the room and sat where mom had indicated. Mom and dad sat up and with an encouraging hand from mom, I sat between them. Mom put an arm around me and pulled me close, then, hesitantly, dad shifted a bit and put an arm around me too. Both mom and dad were still naked but my intrusion had dampened dad's enthusiasm considerably but, even at that, his cock didn't go completely limp and I found myself staring with disbelief at the enormity of it.

Mom noticed where my eyes were focused and said, "Your dad has a terrific cock, doesn't he Hon?"

I nodded mutely and forced myself to tear my gaze away. Finally and hesitantly, I said, "Mom, Dad, I'm sorry to have disturbed you. It's just that you were making sounds I have never heard and I couldn't resist seeing what it is you do when you make love. Do other women put their husband's cock in their mouth the way you were doing?" Mom nodded and I went on, saying, "I suppose men lick women's pussies too, just the way all my friends say they do?"

Again, mom and dad nodded in unison and I said, "God..." We were silent for a little bit, then, curiously, I asked, "But doesn't it taste icky?" Mom giggled and said, "I certainly don't think so. Here, would you like to taste your dad?" "I think so," I managed to reply in a strained voice, "Guess I will have to learn sometime."

Speaking to my father, mom said, "You won't mind if Barbara licks you so she can see what a man tastes like, will you?" I was staring at dad's cock when, in a somewhat strangled voice, dad said, "Unh huh," then he chuckled and said, "Guess I mean hell no, I won't mind if my teenage daughter licks my cock, but it's you I worry about. Surely you aren't going to let me enjoy having her mouth on my prick?" Mom giggled and said, "I'm not only going to let it happen, I'm going to be here to lend any assistance either of you might need."

I guess the erotic discussion as well as the mental image of me going down on him was the only stimulation dad needed because, while I stared fixedly at dad's penis, it began to grow until, suddenly, it was every bit as large and hard as it had been before I entered the room.

Mom laughed and said, "Hoo boy, Tom, are you ever ready, or what? Here Bobbie, why don't you kneel between your father's knees so you can hold his dick and see if you like the taste of his cock?"

A moment later, I was in position with dad's massive erection in my right hand. I couldn't help thinking, "Here I am, the first time I have ever seen dad's cock, and I already have it in my hand and am about to lick it." Then, a bit timidly, I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the reddish purple crown. Not at all repulsed by the initial contact nor by the sudden twitch when dad knew it was my wet tongue touching his throbbing erection, I quickly moved my hand so that I could lick dad from the base of his cock to the very tip. I stopped and giggled and Mom asked, "What is it Bobbie, why did you stop and what's funny?"

I looked dad in the eyes and said, "Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think that I might be licking a human ice cream cone." Dad's eyes had a sort of glazed over look when he said, "Jesus Hon, I never even let myself dream that you might someday be in the position you are in right now. Oh God Bobbie, please don't stop now that you have finally started."

Mom got off the bed to stand behind me and said, "Here Bobbie, let me help take your tee off. Your dad loves to look down and watch his cock being licked while a gorgeous pair of tits like yours complete the picture."

Mom grasped the bottom hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head and I went back to pop the head of dad's cock into my mouth. Dad sighed loudly and said, "Oh shit you two, you are making this the best day of my entire life."

Thus encouraged, I slowly moved my head down to engulf more and more of dad's cock until I felt myself start to gag. Mom was watching carefully and said, "Honey, take it slow and easy, take a few deep breaths to calm your nerves. Try to relax completely then see if you can get past the gag point. I think you might be able to do that, then maybe you can take in some more. Sometimes, if I do it that way, I can take all of him."

I nodded that I understood, paused for a few deep breaths, closed my eyes so I could think of nothing except how nice it was to have dad's cock pulsing in my mouth and tried to get more of dad's big cock past my lips. I took mom's advice and soon, to my utter surprise, was able to rub my nose in dad's pubic hair.

Mom was right there saying, "Good, good. Now would you like to have your dad fuck your mouth?" I nodded and dad carefully began an in and out stroking. I made a large 'O' around the base of dad's cock with my thumb and middle finger and tried to help things along by jacking on dad while he fucked my mouth.

Mom broke into my thoughts and said, "Better be careful Bobbie, or you will make him come. I'm not sure if you are ready to have your dad ejaculate in your mouth quite yet." I was so into what we were doing by then that I would have welcomed anything dad wanted to do and only nodded that I understood what she had been trying to let me know. A few moments later, I sensed a tensing throughout dad's groin, his cock seemed to grow even larger and I could feel movement as cum began to travel the length of dad's thrusting cock and semen began to spurt to the back of my throat. I gulped as much as possible and managed to swallow all but a few drops of dad's delicious nectar.

I continued to suck and pump dad's softening cock for a few moments after the last drop went down my throat, then I lifted my head away from him, stood and threw my arms around him and said, "Oh God Dad, that has to be the very best experience of my life. I suppose that now that I have tasted cock, it will be like pizza, I'll never be able to get enough of it."

Dad looked toward mom and she replied for both of them, saying, "Honey, somehow I think the 'cock' man will want to cum often. Please just don't feel as though you have become his only customer. He has a previous clientele that needs his cum as well, you know."

I giggled and said, "I know mom, I'll do my best to leave as much of his wares for you as you can use. I promise I will only take his excess production."

Mom laughed and said, "Well, see that you do although I can tell you right now, there is no way you can leave all I can use. Past experience tells me I will always be able to take more than he has to give. But I am more than willing to share...with you."

I got onto the bed and sat next to dad while mom stood in front of us and said, "Ok Tom, now that you have had your fun, I think Bobbie was horny when she came to see what we were doing. One of us had better see if we can make her as happy as you are right now." Dad laughed and said, "You better take care of her then, I'm pooped." Mom grinned and said, "I was hoping you would say that. Now young lady, would you like me to get you off before you go to bed?"

Giggling, I said, "Oh Mom would you, it will either be you or Mary Palm and her five daughters. I'm getting tired of having them visit me every night and would be happy to have you take their places."

Mom knelt between my spread thighs, moved her face close to my dripping cunt and began to lick me from the bottom to the tip top of my slit. She used her thumbs to spread my labia thus exposing both my vagina and my clit. I was so turned on that I came softly the moment her lips touched my clit. I cried, "Oh God Mom, why has no one ever done that for me before now. God that feels sooo good, please do me some more." My urging was not necessary, as I think it would have taken a tractor to pull her mouth off my pussy.

Dad put his arm across my shoulders and eased me onto my back. Then he bent over me and began to fondle and kiss my erect nipples and tits. About then, mom extended her tongue and thrust it as far into my vagina as it would go and by bobbing her head gave me a tongue fucking that surpassed anything I had ever managed to do with my fingers. My father's playing with my tits and my mother's tongue fucking was all it took to bring me to a fantastic shuddering orgasm that went on and on until I had to push both of them away before I lost it completely and passed out.

Weak and exhausted, I was unable to get myself fully up onto the bed so that dad had to give an assist. He quickly helped mom onto the bed and the three of us stretched out alongside one another and embraced.

Several minutes passed, then dad rose up onto one elbow and said, "Julie, weren't we about to do something before we were so pleasantly distracted?" Mom giggled joyously and said, "All I remember is that you were about to fuck me and I don't consider Bobbie's being here as being an interruption. I think her presence is just a wonderful part of the entire experience. Yes, I think it would be nice if we could get on with it."

I sat up and said, "Oh goody, can I help in some way?"

Dad laughed and said, "Young lady, I want you to know I have been fucking your mother for years without help from anyone else. I think I can manage very nicely, thank you."

Mom laughed gaily and said, "Honey, you can sit back and watch if you want. I think I would like that."

With that, mom fell back in a supine position with her legs spread wide, dad climbed over me and positioned himself over mom in what I have since learned is called the missionary position. Mom grasped dad's huge erection and guided it to and into her vagina. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed and watched as dad's cock disappeared slowly into mom's sopping pussy. Fascinated, I watched dad's cock saw in and out of mom as he thrust and she bucked beneath him. Dad's cock was sheathed so tightly that the tissues surrounding him puckered outward each time he withdrew then they indented a bit as he thrust back inside. Mom uttered sighs and moans of ecstasy occasionally saying, "Oh God Tom you fill me so damn well, oh God fuck me, fuck me."

Dad responded, saying, "Oh shit Hon, you are the best fuck ever, ugh, ugh, oh man, oh man I'm almost there. I'm going to fill you with more cum than ever."

"Jesus Tom, do it. Do it. Cum in me now. Fill me up, oh God fuck me, fuck me."

Dad went rigid as I watched and then he gave one last mighty shove until there wasn't a bit of his cock visible outside of mom's glistening pussy and his butt gave a few forceful bucks as he tried to force himself even further into the cleft we both loved so much. Both of them relaxed then, dad's butt gave a few more twitches and cum began to seep from around his cock and dribble down across mom's thighs to puddle on the tumbled sheets.

Mom giggled and said, "I think one of us is going to have to sleep in a wet spot, unless..." Her voice trailed away and she went on, "No, that would never do. Don't know why I even thought it." As one, dad and I both said, "What?"

Mom took her time replying, then said, "Unless Bobbie were to invite us to share her bed with her."

I immediately said, "Oh God mom, would you. Fantastic!"

We got off the bed and mom dragged all the soiled bedding off onto a heap on the floor and all of us went to my room. I went to sleep sandwiched between mom and dad. I held dad's cock firmly in one hand. My other was cupped around mom's pussy. Each of them put a hand on my pussy and I closed my thighs hoping I would have both hands on my pussy when I awakened in the morning.

12