Loving Bobbie Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because it was so dark, the guys all stood to one side and gave a helping hand to each of us women as we climbed gingerly into the into the steaming tub and found places to sit. When it was my turn, I was not at all surprised to feel a strange hand slide briefly into my crotch. I think I was supposed to think the quick feel was an accident but have no doubt that one of the three men took advantage of the situation to get a handful of eighteen year old pussy. Then it dawned on me that all three of those guys welcomed the darkness and played with all of our pussies.

Not quite certain about what the seating arrangement was to be, I held back and cued on the way mom and Aunt Vi took their positions. I noted they each sat down about a third of the way around the bench and plopped myself down in a spot about equally distant from mom and from Aunt Vi.

The guys quickly followed us into the water, with Jim bringing up the rear. It was clear, at least to me, he wanted to know where his dad and my father were sitting before selecting a spot for himself to sit on. Well, dad sat at mom's left, Uncle Dave sat at Aunt Virginia's left leaving only the space at my left for my cousin. The six of us just about filled the tub to capacity and water rose until one more body would have caused a spill.

Thus, I soon discovered there was almost no place for my arms and hands that would not bring me into contact with either Jim or Uncle Dave. Naturally, because of the furtive grope as I climbed into the water, I had no problem with placing my hand on Jim's thigh knowing full well no one could see what I was doing. I was a bit apprehensive about putting my other hand on Uncle Dave's thigh but finally, since I had to put it somewhere, I said, "Sorry Uncle Dave, but I don't know where else to rest my hand," and put it on his thigh.

In a mock scolding tone, Aunt Vi said, "Young lady, you just be careful what you do down there where no one can see. With either of my men."

The lightness of her tone and her giggle assured me that she was not really concerned about where my fingers roamed because she added, "Because I sure as hell plan on having a little fun letting my fingers stray."

The laugh that followed broke whatever tension any of us felt at being in such close proximity with one another and I allowed my left hand to creep until I could comfortably hold Jim's growing erection in the palm of my hand.

Thus emboldened, I cautiously moved my right hand until I bumped against the hardness of Uncle Dave's cock and discovered that Aunt Vi had already taken his hardness in hand. She giggled again and said, "It's okay Bobbie. I'm sure it is plenty big enough for both of us."

A moment later, mom said, "Damn, doesn't this beat all? I think I may have died and am on my way to heaven. I have a hard throbbing cock in each hand and hope you girls do too."

After that, no one held back and everyone managed to fill both hands with either cocks or pussies. All conversation stopped as each of us gave in to the pleasures of having our sex fondled and stroked. We were on vacation and had no reason to become excited or frantic and allowed ourselves to relish the gentle relaxing hot water currents and the slow masturbation.

My lethargic appreciation of my surroundings finally broke when I felt Jim slip one and then two fingers into my vagina. He was still trying to achieve full penetration when I felt two of Uncle Dave's fingers slide into me.

An orgasm had been dancing just out of reach for a short time and feeling those four fingers filling my vagina was all that was required to bring me off. As release broke over me, the muscles in my vagina convulsed and gripped the invading fingers in a desperate move to lock them inside forever.

"Oh God guys, that was terrific," I exclaimed as the waves of pleasure receded and I was able to speak. "That was the nicest orgasm ever."

I think mom may have started to say something but the words never came out because she, too, came with a long, joyous sigh.

A moment later, Aunt Virginia said, "Oh Jesus Dave, keep on...you too Tom, I'm going to come...right nooow, oh God. Oh my God, nothing will ever top that. Would you believe, my husband...my brother. Oh shit, you two, ahhhh," and threw her arms around dad and kissed him long and hard before turning to Uncle Dave and kissing him as well.

Aunt Virginia, mom and I had slowed stroking the hard cocks that filled our hands while our bodies were flooded with orgasms but quickly resumed the action. A short time later, first dad, then Jim and finally Uncle Dave went rigid and started spurting thick ropes of sperm into the bubbling hot water. None of the men were as vocal as the women when they came; still there was no doubt that every one of them was having the time of his life. I said, "God everyone, this is so cool. To think that a few months ago every one of us would have been too ashamed or guilty or whatever to let anyone else know how much fun we have with sex."

Mom laughed at my side and said, "I guess we have you kids to thank for that. I don't mind admitting that I have always enjoyed sex. I just thought it was something to keep quiet about. You know, private."

Uncle Dave's voice had a dry note when he said; "There was a damn good reason for being careful when we were kids, if you will remember, Julie."

Dad chuckled and he said, "Yeah Vi, remember how close we came to getting caught a few of those times."

Jim's and my parents were talking as though neither of us were in the tub until, suddenly, mom said, "Hey you guys, there are little ears here, remember?"

Aunt Vi's voice had a note of resignation when she said, "Oh hell everyone, what difference does it make now? Jim and Bobbie are going to be sleeping in the same bed and I know damn good and well they will try to screw one another's brains out before the night is out. How can it matter if they know Tom and I fucked one another when we were kids? Or for that matter that Dave and Julie used to get it on whenever they thought they could get away with doing it."

Slowly, Jim said, "And is that the reason dad didn't get upset when he caught you teaching me the facts of life, Mom? God, I have always wondered why he didn't get upset and thump me."

Finally, unable to stay silent, I spoke up and said, "Well now that we are confessing all, I guess you should know, I'm not a goody two shoes either. Dad has been teaching me some fun facts about the birds and bees...with his big, hard dick." I giggled and added, "I am sure that I have a lot to learn yet so if anyone would like to contribute to teaching Bobbie, please let me know. There is one thing though; anything I need to know that must be taught by a women is reserved for Mom. Sorry Aunt Virginia but I think that is the way it should be, okay?"

Right after that, we decided to get out of the tub and cool off. We were just about to go inside when I said, "Hey everyone, dark as it is, let's all go for a swim. No one will be able to see that we are naked and if we are quiet, they won't even know we are in the water."

That started a rush and soon all six of us were immersed to our necks in the lake. Although I was not aware of it at the time, there is almost no way a group can skinny dip and remain silent. This time was no different and in no time at all we entered into a lot of butt pinching, breast groping, pussy petting and penis stretching play. I imagine the sounds of our play traveled for long distances over the water. If anyone heard us, we were not aware because no one ever said a word about it.

Eventually everyone calmed, stopped the noisy foolishness and we gathered and formed two tight family circles. The moon had finally appeared from behind dense clouds and we could easily see as the women formed an inner circle and faced one another in the bright moonlight while the men formed another circle right behind us. Uncle Dave pressed tightly against me and it took only a moment for me to spread my thighs enough to accommodate his erection in the cleft of my pussy. Similarly, Jim stepped close to mom's backside and dad had his sister to play with. I placed my head back against Uncle Dave's shoulder and gave myself over to the erotic pleasure of having my pussy slit massaged by a big hard cock and my breasts fondled by a pair of loving hands.

I couldn't see that well, but knew instinctively that mom and Aunt Virginia were being pleasured in much the same fashion. At least, their breasts were close enough to the surface that I could see dad and Jim's hands gently stroking the swelled orbs. Like me, mom and Aunt Vi each had their heads resting back against a firm shoulder.

Tiny ripples of water radiated away from each of us giving proof that we all were thrusting back and forth in a gentle rhythm that, if we kept it up long enough, was bound to bring release for each of us.

I smiled in amusement as I thought of the gentle circle of masturbation we had just finished and realized that never had I heard anyone describe how pleasant it could be to make love in such a slow languorous manner. Every girl I knew who was want to brag about her conquests always regaled everyone with tales of frenzied groping, violent thrusting and mind blowing orgasms that nearly resulted in unconsciousness.

My orgasm built slowly and as the pleasant feeling began to spread throughout my body, I started a soft keening and moaning that was soon echoed by all of the women. The three men expressed pleasure with murmurs, grunts and whispered encouragement. Suddenly, one at a time, each of us announced our impending orgasm and, a short time later, we left the water and made our way back to the cabin and our beds.

My wondrous headshake did not go unnoticed by my uncle and he said, "What is it Bobbie, something bothering you?"

I grinned and said, "No, no, it isn't that. I was just thinking again that a few months ago, I would never have dared let mom and dad know I was experiencing an orgasm, let alone that I was having fun doing it. Now, here I am letting everyone within range of my voice know I am coming and having fun doing it. And I don't care who knows that I really love it when I cum."

A few minutes later, mom said, "Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm tired. Didn't get all that much sleep last night and this has been a long day. I'm pooped and I'm going on in and to bed."

We left the lake and walked back toward the cabin. Mom and Aunt Virginia walked close together and held a whispered conversation the subject of which soon became apparent once we were inside and were dried off.

With lights out and moonlight streaming through the windows, Aunt Virginia said, "It has been far too long since Tom and I slept together and it has been just as long since Dave and Julie slept in the same bed. Soooo, we have decided to do something about it. Dave, you lucky dog, Julie wants to sleep with you and I am going to sleep with Tom. This will be the very first time any of us has been able to sleep together openly and I'm tired of being sneaky about it. I sure hope you guys are cool with all this." The wide smile on each of dad and Uncle Dave's faces was all the answer she needed.

Mom was quick to add, "Okay everyone, long as we are getting kinky, and as long as we are all naked anyhow, I suggest we let pajamas and such stay right where they are, in the luggage." Laughing, she looked at me and said, "Bobbie, I know that sleeping in the nude is totally foreign for you, but go ahead, you just might enjoy the freedom of sleeping completely naked." She grinned and said, "I'll bet Jim will think it great good fun as well. Now, I am going to get into bed and see if I can fuck my brother. Good night."

With nervous giggles and chuckles and more than a few murmured oooh's, aahs and half heard whispers, the cabin fell into silence. For myself, I couldn't wait until I could press my breasts and groin against Jim. He reached an arm behind my shoulders and drew me close while his other arm pulled our pelvic regions close together. I opened my mouth and we began a long kiss that grew in passion with each moment we held it. With tongues thrusting, our hips soon began to buck back and forth until, unable to contain my enthusiasm longer, I said, loud enough for all to hear, "Oh God Jim, fuck me, fuck me I want it now."

Gently, Jim rolled me onto my back, I threw my legs wide apart and my ass started bouncing and thrusting even before I felt Jim's fumbling attempt to enter me. Finally, frustrated, Jim said, "Bobbie, would you slow down at least until after I get in."

I giggled, slowed my hip action, and a moment later felt the crown of Jim's hard cock as it penetrated and led the rest of his hard seven inches into the velvety smoothness at the center of my being.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind I remember being thankful we had masturbated to completion in the spa and then later, in the lake. I smiled with the realization that it was unlikely either of us would have our pleasure terminated with premature orgasms. Knowing I was in for a long ride, I let myself relax and returned each of Jim's thrusts with a fervor that knew no bounds.

Jim alternated kissing me on the mouth and then on my tits. How he managed to nip at my nipples with his teeth and not injure me I will never know. I only smiled and wished him well as he tried to draw each breast all the way into his mouth.

After what seemed an eternity, Jim whispered, "Bobbie, are you close? I don't think I can go much longer."

My intent was to respond with a whisper but somehow, what with the excitement of fucking my cousin for the first time and the knowledge we were doing it with parental approval, I know I was loud when I answered, "Oh God yes Jim. Come in me now. Fill me with cum. Make me cum."

My passionate outburst was followed immediately with giggles from mom and Aunt Virginia and peals of laughter from Uncle Dave. There was suppressed laughter in dad's voice as he said, "Way to go Bobbie. Glad you two are enjoying yourselves."

When the waves of passion subsided and Jim's balls were drained, he slipped from me with a barely audible plop. Our lovemaking did not end there though, because, as one, we turned to one another and resumed our embrace and kisses until, at last, Jim drifted away and his soft even breathing signaled that he had fallen asleep.

I was still wide-awake and rolled onto my back with my hands folded behind my head and recalled the recent events that brought me to the euphoric state I was now in. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by a sense of movement or sound from the bed at my left. The one I knew was occupied by mom and Uncle Dave. Shortly after becoming aware that something was going on with my uncle and mother, I heard her soft whisper, "Oh God Dave it has been such a long time." Then there was a soft giggle followed by, "Oh yes Dave, yes. You haven't forgotten what I like."

My attention was quickly diverted from mom and Uncle Dave's activities when Aunt Virginia yelped softly. She quickly followed with a soft, "Jesus Tom, you haven't lost your touch...oooooh, yes!"

I grinned with the certain knowledge that dad had done something right and continued to listen as sounds of pleasure and passion continued to fill the room. Then an almost inaudible comment from mom, something having to do with my uncle's big hard cock took my thoughts back to the pleasant sensations his hard manhood generated while he rubbed himself in my pussy cleft while we were in the lake.

I grinned with the certain knowledge that sometime before time to leave, the hard cock now pleasuring mom would be sliding in and out of my dripping cunt.

Lying awake quietly, I continued listening for the soft whispers and suggestions of movement from the beds to either side of the one Jim and I was in. Knowing of the fucking going on to either side of me and imagining the intimate details of large, coarsely veined cocks slipping in and out of wet pussies and almost able to see the swaying, jiggling breasts as mom and Aunt Vi bucked and thrust back at their brothers was more than enough to pique my libido. So much so that I could feel my own moistness as I ached for the feel of a hard cock to fill my own pussy.

Once again, I reached for my cousin's limp penis and rose up in order to nibble Jim's lips with sheathed teeth. The moment I felt him stir, I placed a finger across Jim's lips and whispered, "Shhhh."

Fully awake, Jim leaned close, placed his lips close to my ear and whispered softly, "What is it Bobbie?"

I knew my hand on his dick was having the desired effect as he began growing bigger and harder and whispered, "This, please fuck me again, our folks are still going at it and I can't help it, I need your big hard cock in me again."

Jim placed his lips on my mouth and a moment later his tongue began a tentative in and out thrusting motion. Another moment and he was fully erect and moved to hover over me. A moment later I felt the glorious thrill as he slowly inserted his cock and filled me with his hot manhood. As soon as he bottomed out, he let his torso down until my breasts were mashed between us and I uttered a soft sigh of contentment. Jim thrust and bucked, slowly at first, then with increasing fervor until I felt an orgasm wash over me and I shouted, "Oh God Jim, God that feels good. Fuck me, fuck me, oh yeees."

My outburst was met with chuckles and giggles from our parents as well as a flood of sticky cum in my pussy. Our bucking and thrusting subsided slowly and finally stopped altogether. I kept my legs locked behind Jim's butt and even though his erection soon subsided, I kept his limp weenie trapped within the confines of my vagina.

Eventually, sleep took both of us but not before my thoughts turned to all the fucking and sucking I knew we all were going to enjoy before it was time to return home. It was inevitable, I felt, that I would experience the thrill of being filled with Uncle Dave's hard cock. Too, I knew instinctively that not much more time would pass until dad would want to take me again. I was not quite as certain about making it with mom and Aunt Virginia but it seemed like a good bet that making love with another woman would become a reality as well. I certainly had no misgivings about having woman to woman sex and was just curious enough to want to see if it would be as much fun as fucking one of the guys.

I am certain I fell asleep wearing a broad smile.

12