All Comments on 'Loving Couple Adventures'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank God

No kids, sorry but this made me a little ill, would anyone in love really want this. Lyle cares more about your feeling and your marriage than your wife does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Scary, very very scary.

As someone said it's good they don't hav ekids to carry on thier gene pull. As for the story? just another run of the mill swinging story nothing new and nothing erotic about having a cum slut wife who wants to fuck anyone and every one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Obviously this is a fairly standard FANTASY

between many couples, and hence it's been pretty well worked over in this cat. But well writ and enjoyable to those secure enough in their own masculinity.(Speaking as a man). Hotwives, mmm...luv 'em. Thanks, Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot and convincing threesomes

are hard to get right, but you have got pretty close. Their nervous excitement building up all evening, the references to her past adventures, the teasing of the waiter...

All culminating in the convincing threesome when they get home. If you haven't done it, you've thought a lot about it!

Maybe you'd like our hot threesome stories too...

Duckandrake

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Good story and great fantasy

I'm glad he got to fuck her in the ass, a good double penetration with her getting filled full of cum is always good to read about. I wonder if she dripped cum out of both of her holes while she set on his lap after they were finished. That's what I was thinking after reading the story.

Wistful1Wistful1almost 15 years ago
Good Story

Great story. I appreciated the lead up to the real threesome too because it made everything seem more realistic. When I see comments from the people who call these stories sick I often assume they prefer the Incest stories. Keep up the good work because I enjoyed this alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice, hot story

Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Halfwitted and inept.

One of the worst !

formywifeformywifeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anne!

Kind of like your comment on this story.

artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
then you spoilt it

I thought it was pretty erotic until the poopy hole distraction. however, work out how much these guys drunk in the evening and if they really would not have taken a cab, and if they would have even been capable of having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well crafted on multiple levels

Well done. I think you first crafted the details of the two main characters sufficiently to allow a reader to project the plot line into something imaginable. One interesting implication certainly worth wondering about is how female sexuality is powerful and quite different than a man's. Another is a speculation that a female slut exudes control, power and depth of sexual expression that is not available to most men. And thus how to integrate these very different capacities and their expression. In a committed (e.g., married) relationship, you seem to have described the only relatively safe integration -- the slut wife offers and commits to be an exclusive slut, subject without reservation to her husband's approval but with the implicit confidence that he will direct her into situations where that "slut persona" can be safely nutured, explored and appreciated. Such a relationship requires that they both fully know the psyche of other in intimate detail and, most important, each has unqualified trust in the other.

At least that's what your story suggests to me. I've not encountered such a literary development in the LW domain, but I'm very new to this site. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mmf, classic cuck and whore story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous