Loving Dad

Story Info
Step Daughter finally gets to love him as her mother did.
5.5k words
4.41
48.8k
45
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: I take named user comments seriously. I take anonymous comments with a grain of salt, to be frank. All the comments said the original ending of this story was a cop out -- and they were right. This is the updated version and I think I've done it right this time.]

Cancer sucks. There was no doubt about it. Lisa had gone from a vibrant, vivacious playmate and mother to a mere husk in a matter of weeks, and then she was gone.

Tom's eyes rested on their picture.

They had been so happy together. For fifteen years.

But for the past six months, since she'd gone, happiness was a stranger. He moved through his life like a stranger, still doing what he was supposed to but without the joy and passion he once had.

"Tom? Are you home?"

He recognized the voice immediately. It was Renee, Lisa's oldest daughter. At 23 she was her mother reincarnated. The same five-foot, five-inch height and about the same weight - just alive. As her step father, Tom even knew her body itself resembled that of his wife. Her boobs were as full. Her figure just as alluring.

He shook his head to clear the image as he heard her climb the stairs. She was Lisa's daughter. His step-daughter! Every time he had even the briefest carnal thought of her, he'd clamped down on it immediately. He was her father, after all. Well, her step-father, but still...

"There you are. I figured you'd be home on a Friday night."

She caught his eyes glancing back to the picture, and her face softened.

"Tom, I miss her too. But you can't keep hiding any more. You promised her!"

"Wait! What? How do you know what I promised her?" He asked, incredulously.

Renee said nothing, but instead walked over to the entertainment center and opened her bag, removing a jewel case and sticking the disk it contained into the DVD player. She pushed the proper controls and the TV came to life as she turned back to him.

"Here's how I know. Watch."

The image on the screen was Lisa. Neither the vibrant woman he'd married, nor the husk of her he'd seen take her last breath. No, this had to have been taken in the weeks before she passed. Her red hair was still there and it was really the way he wanted to remember her. Then she spoke.

"Renee, this is for you first. Once you've watched and listened, take it to Tom and play it for him. You too have been the light of my life for all these years, and I need to make sure you know how much you've meant to me."

Tears formed in her eyes on screen, but she continued in a steady voice. Tears were rolling down Tom's cheeks as he heard her voice again.

"By now it's been two weeks since I got the diagnosis, and knowing you both, I had to do this. I don't believe in miracle cures, and needed a clear mind to be able to say everything. You both deserve to be happy, and I worry that you will both just dwell on my absence. I'll be getting this to our attorney with the instruction to deliver it 6 months after I pass. Okay, I better pause for a minute."

The video stopped for a second, then resumed.

"That was tougher to say than I thought. I guess I have some work to do so I can go peacefully. I owe that to you, so I'll do that."

"Renee, Tom, it's time you faced facts. You are both grown adults, and you've been pretending for years. You've done a good job, but it's also time for me to come clean. I've known this and never wanted to address it. But it's time."

She paused. It wasn't the video - she seemed to be searching for something, Maybe the right words.

"I love you both as much as life itself. And now that that is about to change, it's time to let you know I love you more than life itself. If I know each of you, you're both still struggling. Renee, when I lost your father it took a long time to come to terms with the complete unfairness of it. If it weren't for you, I don't know that I would have made it. And then came Tom, and I found I could live and love again. Tommy, you rescued me. You revived me. Knowing what I went through, I can imagine what it's been like for you, and if I could relieve the pain and the ache I would - but we all know that's not possible."

Tom hit pause on the remote.

"I think I need a drink. Do you want one, Renee?"

She nodded.

"Scotch okay? On the rocks?"

She nodded again.

It took him a few minutes to take down the glasses, get the ice and pour the liquor. Handing his step-daughter her drink, he sat down again.

"Ready?

"Not just yet, Tom. Can we sit together on the couch? I need to be held, and I think you might as well."

"Certainly." He said, grabbing a box of tissue before moving next to her on the family couch. Then he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. She, in turn, grabbed his hand and pulled it across her chest to nestle between her breasts. She felt him start and begin to withdraw, but she kept her grip and leaned into him, feeling him calm down.

"Thanks, Tom. I'm ready."

He picked up the remote and hit play.

"In the next day or two, I am going to be talking with each of you. Privately and alone. And I am going to demand that you promise me that you will go on with life. This won't go to the attorney until that happens, so if you are watching this you've made that promise. And this is how I am going to ask you to honor that promise."

"Well, I guess that's how you knew." Muttered Tom. "That means you watched this already?"

Renee just nodded and pulled his hand closer to him.

On the screen, Lisa continued.

"Renee, it's time to stop pretending."

Tom felt her stiffen briefly, then relax.

"I know you feel the same way about Tom that I do. I watched you grow up around him, and how you adored him. And I caught all the signs of what that was doing to you as well. It was easy - they matched my own. I remember how anxious I was when I introduced the two of you, and how relieved I was that it didn't take more than fifteen minutes until you had let down your guard and responded to him in a way you hadn't done with any other man I dated. You have to know that that moment stays preserved in my heart to this day. It was as if you gave me permission to bring him into our life."

On screen, Lisa paused to wipe her eyes.

"Those are tears of joy, my baby. Thanks to you I kept my promise to your father and continued to live and love. And now that's coming to an end, you have to carry on. That's why I had you both make promises, understand?"

Renee and Tom looked at each other and nodded, tears flowing freely from both them.

"And honey, I also watched you grow into a woman, dating all kinds of boys and men but always ending the relationships. It took me a while, but I finally figured it out. You were looking for the perfect man - but I had him and every other one fell short. I cried when I figured it out, and never said anything. I figured that at some point you'd get over it. But you didn't."

Tom was shaken, and looked at Renee, who refused to meet his eyes. On screen, Lisa continued.

"And Tom, don't think I didn't know how you struggled as Renee grew into womanhood. You were heroic, my darling, but as much as you tried, you couldn't keep it all hidden. Thank you, Tom. Thanks for resisting the temptation she was. Thanks for keeping your heart open even as you rose above her flirting. Her taunting. Her tantalizing."

"Let's face it, short of her just throwing herself on you, she sure was inventive about her attempts at seducing you. She even came up with a few things I had never tried - that bit about having you check her boobs for lumps was absolutely hysterical! I wish I had recorded the whole thing - your eyes damn near fell out of their sockets! The range of emotions that ran across your face was hysterical! But what was more amazing was how your turned into a medical professional for her as you attempted to ignore your hardon."

Tom grabbed the remote and paused the video.

"Um, unh, I don't..."

"Relax, Tom. Mom and I had a long talk after that. I did that whole thing to get you to touch me here." She pulled his hand to her breast and placed it there.

"When it was all done, I was a wreck for about a month. First, that you refused to take it to the next level. Then consumed with guilt at what a slut I had to be to even try it. With shame. Mom caught it and we had one of those heart-to-heart talks you hear about. I learned a lot about me, about you and about Mom. She forgave me, and let me know how proud she was of you as well. That was the night I vowed to suppress myself around you. Go ahead with the video."

Tom was clearly shaken, but complied.

"I talked to her after that, when her moping about finally got to me. And that's when I found out that not only were you her hero, but you were also her fantasy lover. And I couldn't blame her for that - you were always mine. Well, it's time to do something about that."

"When two people know each other and love each other, then nothing should get in the way of their being together. God, that sounds hokey!" She paused on screen and appeared to look inward before speaking. "I'm just going to say it and let you both deal with it. Let go and love each other completely and fully. You aren't related by biology. You are both adults and certainly not virgins. It may only be once, or it may go on, but you won't know until you do it once. You have my blessings - I want your hearts to heal and be full, and can think of nothing better for each of you. Love each other in every way. At least once."

Tom was stunned. Lisa knew - she knew! He thought he'd hidden his urges from her. He worked so damned hard to suppress them - and it hadn't been hard enough. She knew! And then, she was suggesting - no, ordering, actually - that he give in to them.

"Tom! Come back! Get out of your head and come back here!" Ordered Renee.

It took an effort to emerge from the thoughts and emotions, but he did, and he looked at his beautiful step-daughter, tears running down his cheeks.

"Tom, you came into our lives and made Mom insanely happy. The mother I originally knew was back and alive and it was the greatest thing you could have done. And then I hit puberty and it got very confusing - all I could think of was how much I loved you for what you'd done for us both. And I got that all mixed up with sex and it took me a while to work through it. Mom helped - because she saw us both struggling. You were so damned fucking noble it drove me crazy! Well, it's time for all that to end. Mom and I talked for hours about it before she passed. That DVD is just the tip of the iceberg, but it says all the important stuff she needed to say."

She paused, turning to face him, on her knees on the couch next to him. Then she took hold of his chin and turned his head to face her. Looking deep into his eyes, she bent forward, turning her head to allow their lips to meet. It was tentative at first, but as the kiss lasted longer it grew more passionate. She could feel him resist at first, and vowed to herself to last beyond that. Slowly his resistance disappeared and he began to respond to her.

When the kiss finally broke, their eyes were wide, staring at each other. Her hands took his and placed them firmly on her breasts.

"These are yours, Tom. Love them."

She saw his eyes close briefly, then he leaned forward and opened his mouth and breathed through her blouse on her left boob. The heat of his breath took hers away. Her hands had moved down his body and were busy at his belt, unfastening it, then fumbling at the zipper and he moved his attention to the other side of her body. Pausing, she lifted her t-shirt over her head and off, then reached behind her body to unfasten the bra, then slipping it off her shoulders. Once her breasts were free, she grabbed his head and pulled it between them. The feel of his face between them was shockingly erotic and she felt her pussy flood with moisture.

Now his hands and his mouth were ministering to her boobs. He sucked one nipple into his mouth while he tweaked and squeezed the other, then he switched. Renee felt the heat in her groin, and her hips took on a life of their own, rocking and rolling on the hard bulge in his lap. Then, amazingly, an orgasm overtook her body and she cried out with joy as it did, throwing her head back and exulting in the waves of sensations.

When she regained control, she fastened her lips to his and explored his mouth with her tongue. As their kiss went on, she unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his chest. Breaking the kiss, she began to explore his body with her mouth. From his ears to his neck, then down to his pecs. She fastened on a nipple and treated it like he had done with hers, exulting in his moans of pleasure.

Her hands were back at his waist. She unbuttoned them and pushed them apart, moving her hand onto his briefs. She could feel the hot, hard, throbbing cock in them. It was big. Bigger than she'd imagined from the conversations with her mother. Certainly, bigger than any of her previous lovers. She felt a thrill deep in her groin and shuddered in his arms. Slipping her hands inside the cotton, she found his member laying across his body, and began to caress it with both hands. It took a brief moment to free it from the confines of his shorts and expose it to the world. She drew back and looked at it.

"Mom said you were big. But you're even bigger than I imagined. No wonder she was so happy!"

Tom was stunned to hear that they'd discussed him. He was about to say something when Renee bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth, effectively shutting him up and causing him to gasp with pleasure.

Renee thrilled to the massive cockhead in her mouth. Ever since Lisa had shared about Tom's big cock, she'd been anticipating this. She'd used her biggest dildo to practice on - she was going to make her mother proud. Maybe even envious (if she'd still been around) of her skills. Adjusting her position to get the right angle, she backed off his lap and descended to the floor, spreading his legs and working his pants and underwear off him.

She pulled her mouth off him, and sat back to stare at his big dick. Visually, it was just simply bigger than any she'd ever seen in person, and seemed to rival some of those she'd seen in videos. Thick, Long. Throbbing. Her hands were busy stroking the length of it, and she raised it up to get to his big balls. Soon she was licking them, and then taking them into her mouth one at a time, licking and sucking.

Tom's hands on her shoulders pressed her back onto her knees. This was the moment she expected. She looked up at him, still stroking his dick.

"Renee, we can't...I mean, I'm your father. I'm supposed to..." His voice trailed off.

"Tom, look at me. LOOK AT ME!" She commanded.

"Mom said this would happen. She was right, as usual. Okay, let's deal with this, since if we don't it won't go well. You are my STEP father. There's no biology here. You stepped into our lives and brought us back to life. Both of us. This is between the two of us - and with Mom's blessings. This isn't about going public or getting married or even telling our closest people. It is about you and I, right now, trying to fulfill on Mom's wishes that we be happy. Yes, I was a little girl once. But now I am a grown woman. I'm not a virgin by any means. I know that some of my adventures, so to speak, far outstripped Mom's. As your step daughter, I want this to show you how much you meant to Mom. And to me. This is how I want to thank you, and how Mom wanted you to be thanked. I promise this won't destroy our relationship - but it will wake you up to the world again. To love again. To sex again. I'm hoping that sometime after this you'll find someone to inhabit your heart and your life like you filled ours. But this one time, this one night is OURS. You're a wonderful man with an enormous cock that I can't wait to fuck, and for tonight I am all yours. There's nothing you can say in the heat of passion that I will mis-interpret. Nothing you can do - except refuse me - that will do me any damage. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She sat back on her thighs. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was beautiful. Open. He reached down and lifted her onto his lap and looked in her eyes.

"I understand. I love you like I loved your mother. Your happiness is more important than anything to me." Then he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She could feel his tears as well. Then he pulled them apart, looked in her eyes and she could see that something had shifted.

"All right, Renee. I've never admitted to myself how much I wanted your body before. But ever since you started wearing a bra, I had to fight myself to be good. I'm done with that. So now, I want you to suck my cock and drink my cum. Then I am going to fuck you senseless as many times as I can before we're done tonight. SUCK ME!"

Renee squealed with delight, dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Having already gotten the head in her mouth, she concentrated on relaxing her throat and pulling him deep. The head reached her gag point and went past it. Her throat opened and she marveled at the feel of his hot spongy cock head in a place it had never been. Then she pulled back a bit, removing the blockage and allowing for breath. Her hands were busy stroking and caressing the shaft, lubed by the saliva of her mouth.

Then she took another breath and again allowed his cock into her throat. She pushed it further, and felt it go deeper and deeper. All that was left out was one hand's width. She began using her throat to caress his dick, pulling back and then pushing forward for four strokes, then letting her hands resume their work while she pulled back and sucked in oxygen. Then, once again she buried his dick in her throat and used it to make him happy. With her free hand (the one that now had no place on his cock) she grabbed his balls and began rolling them and twisting them. She circled her thumb and forefinger between his body and his testicles and squeezed as is become his cock ring.

Renee picked up her pace. She knew he was going to cum. In her mouth, Down her throat. She wanted it. She needed it. So, when she felt his balls tighten and sensed he was on the way, she made an extra effort and buried her face in his pubes and gloried in the sensations as his cum coursed through his cock, pulsing and jetting and pouring down her throat.

For his part, Tom was both aghast and amazed. He'd never cum so hard that he could remember, but it was Renee - his step-daughter! This wasn't supposed to be.

"Tom." Said Renee in a sharp tone. "Look at me!"

He looked down at her, on her knees between her legs. Her large breasts and their pointed nipples. Her hands on his cock and balls. A drop of his cum at the corner of her mouth.

"Drop all the bullshit moralizing, Tom. I'm a grown woman who just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum and it was delicious. My nipples are aching to be touched. To be squeezed and teased. My pussy is drippy wet, waiting to be fucked silly by your big cock. And the sooner you give up all of that noise in your head about how this is wrong and you shouldn't and what if - all that crap - the sooner you can just get on with fucking my brains out!"

She rose from her knees and pressed against his chest, her nipples boring into him. She pressed her lips up against his opened her mouth. She grabbed his head and pressed it against hers, and she felt him respond. She felt his tongue emerge and move into her mouth. She felt him straighten up and press back against her. His hands were now surrounding her, one on her neck and the other grabbing at her ass. She ground her pussy against the big cock that remained as hard as it had been. She had him!

With that realization, she pulled back. Standing, she grabbed his hands and brought him to his feet; his pants fell to the floor. She stepped back and pulled her skirt and panties down, and while bending over paused to lick at his cock.

12