Loving Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This, Tom, is the body of a full-grown woman who loves you. Who knows you love her. And who is going to spend the rest of the night enjoying your cock every way her mother did, because she promised her mother that she would stop hiding her love. I'm all yours and I expect you to take full advantage of my offer. Now let's go find a bed and wear it out!"

They made their way into his bedroom. It was a bit strange for Renee, since memories of Lisa were still in place -- her dressing table. Her dresser. Even her smell was still in the air -- mixed, of course, with the musky scent of Tom. She was so thankful that Lisa's final moments were spent in the hospital bed they had moved into the guest room. She paused in the doorway and turned to him.

"I just realized why Mom had her hospital bed setup downstairs in the guest room. She wanted to be sure you could live in this room and remember her -- not what she was at the end. She still lives in here. So, I'm going to treat this like she's watching. You should, too."

Tom paused and looked around the room, almost as if he was just seeing it for the first time.

"Damn, Renee. I never understood why she refused to come up here to her own bed -- but that has to be why. All right, young woman, let's give her a real show! Take off all your clothes and get on the bed. Then spread your legs and show me that pussy I always wondered about!" He was stripping off his own clothes as he spoke.

Renee was naked in a flash (after all, she'd been topless for the past hour) and after rearranging the pillows, she was centered in the bed, holding her legs apart and looking up at him.

"Damn. Your as beautiful as Lisa. I wonder if you taste like her?"

With that he moved up between her legs and began licking at her pussy lips. There was no subtlety at the moment -- just a hunger. As his lips connected with her outer lips, she let out a moan and reached for his head, hoping to guide it to where she wanted. But he was stronger, and resisted her control, letting her know he was in charge. He was definitely in control as he worked his tongue deep into her already dripping slit. He worked it in and around, sucking her lips, licking her insides. His hands were busy as well. He started by cupping the cheeks of her ass, gripping them, molding them, squeezing them. After he'd seemingly covered every inch of them one moved to her asshole and began to slowly caress it.

"Yesss."

Sensing her enjoyment, he took a moment to suck on that finger, then dip it into her pussy. When it returned to her little rosebud it was now slick and he used the moisture to work it into the tight hold. At the same time, he moved his other hand to the entrance to her pussy and placed two fingers inside, reaching for her g-spot as he moved his mouth to her clit.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Don't stop!" Renee was quivering with pleasure, arching her back as if to thrust her groin into his mouth.

Tom had begun to grin in the midst of all this. He knew he was giving her pleasure like she'd never had. He and Lisa had spent so many hours exploring how to cause her pleasure, and her "lessons" were now paying off. His finger was now deep in her asshole and he began to insert another; his other hand was pressed up against the top of her cunt where it was so sensitive, and his tongue was dancing on her clit. Like Lisa had suggested, he was spelling out the alphabet with her tongue and wondering how far he'd get before she came.

He'd reached the letter M when he felt her muscles clench and all her holes tighten; he felt the quivering as her orgasm took over and he marveled at how intensely she took it. Without warning he felt a squirt of liquid coating his chest -- it was just how Lisa had been. Renee was shrieking deliriously as his tongue continued, until finally she pushed his head off her groin.

"Oh. Oh. Tom. Oh. I never....that was....I mean....did you do that for Lisa? No wonder she was mad about you! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had!"

He sat back on his knees, his erect cock poking skywards as he looked at his step daughter. Her eyes were glazed. Her nipples were hard and pointed to the ceiling. Her pussy was dripping liquid. She was every bit as sexy as her mother had been!

"I used to spend even longer with Lisa. First, because she learned how to get right to the edge of an orgasm and then pull back -- and we had fun learning to do that! After that, she started having longer orgasms. I missed making her happy -- making a woman happy. Did I make you happy?" He said with a twinkle in his eye and a knowing smile.

"I'd say so! But you know what would make me even happier?"

"I'm all ears."

"No, you're at least nine inches of hard cock! Let's be accurate!" Now they were both grinning. "Any way, what would really make me happy is for you to take that big hard cock and fuck me silly with it! Treat me like I'm your toy!"

"I think I can do that." He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders as he leaned forward. He moved the head of his dick to the entrance to her pussy and then used one hand to rub himself up and down the length of her lips. He slowly worked the head between the outer lips, then the inner lips and the into the entrance. She gasped and he paused.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh yes. I only gasped because you're bigger than any of the guys I've dated, and I just imagined how full I will feel. Go ahead, Tom, do anything you want!"

He thought about simply shoving himself in on one stroke, but decided against it. He began to apply a gentle pressure, easing himself into her and working himself deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck! You just went further into me than anyone ever has and it feels amazing! Is there more?"

"Take a look." He said, lifting himself off her. "Looks to me like I have a good way to go. What do you think?"

"Oh, Sweet Jesus! Yes! I want it all! I want every bit of it, like you used to give it to Lisa."

She was rewarded with a thrust of his hips and felt places inside her she'd never known she had feelings. His cock was like a burning flame working its way up inside her. She began to moan and thrash her head.

For his part, Tom knew he had a lot of cock, and he remembered how he'd begun with Lisa, so he held himself still as she adjusted to the sensations.

"Let me know when you are ready for me to go deeper."

"I will. Right now, I'm just amazed at how full I feel. I didn't, I mean, I, er, ah...."

"Don't talk. Just close your eyes and get into the sensations. Try to relax. I can wait." He took her legs off his shoulder and spread them wide to the sides. That relieved a lot of the pressure she was feeling -- her reactions made it clear.

As she began to speak Tom simply pressed his hips forward and went deeper. He held himself there, silently thanking the earlier blow job for his stamina. He continued to press forward until he felt his balls snug up against her.

"I'm all the way in. You took it all. It took Lisa a week before she could accommodate it all. I don't know what that says about you. Or her. But thought you'd like to know."

"All it says is that you can now go ahead and fuck my brains out, Tom. Now that I can take every inch of you, go ahead and let loose!" Renee's hips began to move around him.

He slowly withdrew until just the head was left in her, and then in one stroke drove himself all the way back in. He began to repeat the motion, pulling back and then thrusting forward. Her feet came up on his back and he felt her urging him on. The pace picked up, and the force of his thrusts seemed more violent. Soon he was pulling out and slamming back in like a jackhammer.

For her part, Renee was attempting to meet his thrusts with her own. Her feet pulled him back in when he withdrew. She reached one hand between them and began to play with her clit, her motions matching time with the pounding of his cock.

Tom felt her begin to come as he continued fucking her. This was different from when he was eating her -- this was one he knew was going to last for a while. At least until his own orgasm. He kept his pace, watching her face, watching the expressions as she rode the wave of her orgasm. He was beginning to feel the start of his orgasm even while he watched hers progress, and he let it.

He felt the sensations in his balls as they began to contract. The cum was jumping out of his cock as he buried it as deeply as he could in her pussy. Finally, he was done and empty. His cock was still swollen but the stiffness of his erection was going away. They opened their eyes and looked at one another. Tears welled up for both of them, while at the same time they were grinning like idiots. It was an a truly tumultuous set of feelings for both of them, from the sheer physical rush of the sex to the deep love they had for each other to the satisfaction of knowing their love would keep Lisa alive for them. She lived in their love.

12