All Comments on 'Loving to Like Ch. 04'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That is Just

so INCREDIBLY freakin' HOT! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh yeah that was amazing.

You really ought to do a one-off special/alternate story using that bar-girl Tricia. She's hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want this too.

I have always been bi, so my military career was a real show stopper as far as me sucking cock. Now that the policy has changed, I could have a great time. There are many men and women in the military who swing both ways. This story kept me hard the whole time. The only thing I was uneasy about was his gf fucking other guys when away from him. My wife left me the first time we swung, for a guy with a huge cock. She was overwhelmed by his size and let him talk her into leaving with him. He was my best friend too! The only thing that brought her back was when she realized he could only last about 2 minutes at the most. The race is not always won by the one who finishes first. I would never let my wife fuck a guy without me being present. I just don't trust other men (although I do love sucking their cocks and eating their cum!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely lone it. More. Of this is needed

I want more stories of Guys submitting to their girlfriends and wifes

jnorsjnorsabout 12 years ago
I love this story!

I hope you keep sharing your talent with us. :)

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
A great series.

Every one added a slightly new dimension. But you know that - you wrote it. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!

jojo9696jojo9696almost 12 years ago
Awesome

And thank you. Loved the mmf. Please keep up the good work!

stacejostacejoover 11 years ago
MMMMM

WOW that was HOTT...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

wow thats so hot .....I almost came in my pants ....mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad

Your wimpy boy is willing to subvert his own needs for his self-loathing girlfriend's amusement, because he doesn't feel he deserves better and is threatened by her broader sexual experience. She trains him Pavlovian-style by withdrawing emotionally if he doesn't try being gay, then stimulates him while he tries it for the first time. You describe a normal sexual relationship between two people as boring (wrong!), but of course the little slut can't say she loves her bf until he lets her fuck and suck other guys "only for you" (Ha!), and worse, she doesn't think she deserves him until she has dragged him down to her level of debasement. A little girls' fantasy about changing a man into a toy for her amusement, getting to fuck whomever she wants -- but even though he spinelessly accepts this, he's still "all man"

Sorry, no sale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sick

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
Oh, Man!!

You know it takes a real man to do that. If only I had the good fortune to have met a woman who would let me be that man. It's so HOT!!!

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago
Loved all 4

Great stories, wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ann's Cocksucker

Nothing better than sucking dick for my lady !!!!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
H.O.T.

One of the best stories -- and multi-part series -- I've read in a while. Would love to know this couple in real life. Got me so boned-up I almost couldn't make it to the end before I nutted a huge load. H.O.T. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

NO RATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cumslut looking for Molly

Contrary to the previous comment, I thought the story was hot as hell and would love to find a woman like Molly. Actually, I found one, but she had to move away. We were a fine pair of cumsluts and neither of us could ever get enough of each other or cum. To the other commenter, loosen up and get a life man. There is a whole world of pleasure and cum out there waiting for you.

herb9930herb9930over 8 years ago
Totally awesome!I

I agree with the previous comment, and would add that sucking another man's cock gives me a feeling like no other. Just knowing the pleasure I am giving him makes me get hard, too, but I never ask for anything in return. All I want is to give him as much pleasure as I possibly can. By the way, it's the same when eating pussy, although going 69 is pretty good, too. I never had a creampie, but that is because I had not heard of that before getting married, and my wife wouldn't let me do it. I would totally do a young couple if given the opportunity, and I do mean that I would do them as their cuckold. Unfortunately, it will probably just remain a fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cumslut

my wife and her girlfriend have been using me 21 years. clean-up duty, fluffing, bottom boy, eating pussy and cock together, the best by far is giving oral to them while men fuck my ass full of cum.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Too Much Splatter!

The series started off hot but has slowly degenerated into the same old same old involving a couple of degenerates. What a fuckin' dysfunctional pair the sleazy couple has become! Her cunt has to be wider than the Lincoln Tunnel and he's drinking so much cum that he sloshes when he walks'

Has sunken to a new high in low!

~ This final chapter gets a 1,only because negative numbers can't be used!

(Time to go 'cause this shit has made me feel like hurling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad ending

What started out as a good series ended up with a so, so ending. Would have been better if there would have been a 4 way with Karen & her boyfriend. Just to much at the end with not enough buildup. 1 star for final chapter as it seemed to have been a hurried plot line just to end the series with.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Love it

Great series, I hate to see it end.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineover 4 years ago
Two winners!

As far as I'm concerned they both won and it doesn't matter who finished first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ladies Please Take Note, Your Guy Thinks About Sharing a Penis with You ;)

What a hot series! I have always wanted my wife to enjoy other men. Girls you have no idea how many husbands and boyfriends want to do this with you. I constantly fantasize about watching my wife take a larger penis, I really want to hear her moan and especially tell me how much bigger he is than me. Creampie clean up, yes please! But I want to fluff him, with her watching me and her hand on the back of my head. I get excited thinking about her lover growing back to life in my mouth. I also think the humiliation of her telling me how much bigger and better he is would be delightful!! Ladies, next time you attend a bachelorette party, watch and see how many questions your guy asks and check out how hard it makes him. He'll ask about the dancer's size and if you touched it. Not everyone will live out this story, but you could introduce a toy into your love making that is the same size as the male stripper you saw. Compare it to his equipment and see how hard he gets. Put the toy to his lips and see if his mouth opens, who knows what could happen next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Off the scale hot

My gf gets absolutely drenched when watching me suck her friends' cocks, quite often cumming before he does. Troy is incredibly lucky and this is a white-hot story. I'd love to read more about these two.

BaladeerBaladeerabout 4 years ago
Hot but needs Troy to man up

Loved the series. Very hot. I just wish Molly would have stood up for Troy when Alex was being condescending or Troy exerting his masculinity more and putting Alex in his plave. Love a real man kneeling, but wsnt him to stay a man's man.

Troy should have had a bigger dick. L ok

BaladeerBaladeerabout 4 years ago
love your stuff!

I love your stuff! Reading my way through everything but my dick is getting sore. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the clean up. Would love to do this in real life. Love eating my own sauce. Cum covered nipples is a fine treat. 😛

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 2 years ago

The series started off hot with Troy and Molly sharing his developing taste for sucking cock. But you lost me with taking it into cuckold territory. The guy who started out sucking for the woman he loves is not the same guy who wears a cock cage and enjoys humiliation. Nothing in the first parts gave any indication that he felt humiliated much less enjoyed it. The one time he did, when Alex (or Bob) called him a fag he got angry - a cuckold would have loved it not gotten angry.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

1 and 2 were good. doubt anyone could live this way very long

sirhugssirhugsover 1 year ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pracrtically purrrrfect

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

All I can say is SMOKING HOT

liqueurliqueur10 months ago

I really loved this set. I've loved sucking cock, myself, for a long while. The thing I crave, but I've never had, is to do it with an audience of women watching. To have a wife or girlfriend like Molly would be the ultimate.

As for the stories themselves, they have a lovely sense of pacing and development (development of both the theme and the characters) that I found immensely enjoyable and satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES