Loving Wife - Pain Slut

Story Info
Couple hire a sadistic dom to satisfy wife.
4.2k words
4.44
75.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ciceri
Ciceri
75 Followers

I will spare you the minutiae about my wife and not because I want you to cut to the eroticism but because nothing I list in detail will explain my wife's need for sexual pain.

She and I had been married nearly 15 years before our sex life became unsatisfactory. I enjoyed the sex and wanted more but Kara was less and less satisfied. She accommodated me like a dutiful wife but for at least five years she hadn't had an orgasm (at least not during sex). Kara isn't one to fake anything. For awhile she came close after immersing herself in erotic S&M novels and insisting on sex. Her books were never mainstream. All were fantasy-based sadomasochism and heavy on the misogyny - Nothing you'd expect from a progressive although slightly conservative modern woman. We'd experimented with anal sex and used clothespins on her nipples and clit. She needed more pain and I was too squeamish to go beyond that. I tried role-playing and light spanking but my good-natured demeanor missed the mark. We were both frustrated.

I knew she loved and was attracted to me. She was demonstrative and affectionate and, as far as I knew, loyal to me.

We were in our mid-forties and still active. I think she has improved with age. The younger guys thought so, too. She lectured at the university several times a term and had men asking her to coffee and even on dates despite the obvious age gap and ring on her finger. She told me these stories not to make me jealous but for our amusement. I wasn't threatened by those guys but I did wonder to myself if she would orgasm with a man other than me. In fact, I became preoccupied with the thought until one night after a round of sex I brought up the subject. I told her I thought she would probably orgasm based on the novelty of someone new. Kara gently balked at the idea but I insisted a dominant man like the ones in her stories would work magic. She sat silent and aware of the annoyed tone in my voice. By that point I wanted to prove I was right. I was frustrated and tired of cumming alone. Kara then surprised me by agreeing to that possibility but then assured me there would be no other men touching her. She told me that was all fantasy. True, but her undying fantasy had gotten between the two of us.

"I think we should hire a surrogate. If we both agree to it and know the man will be gone by morning, what is the difference between your fantasy and a man in the flesh? I'm the only reason you're not listening to your inner desires. Will you agree to this?" I asked.

Kara moved in close and uncrossed my arms.

"Shhh." She whispered. "Hold me."

She fell asleep before me as I lay awake thinking. I studied her curves beneath the blanket and became oddly aroused at the thought of her being controlled by another man. Maybe the crazy thought had finally surfaced and was hers to consider. Kara turned toward me and I rolled her big nipples between my fingers. She wasn't quite awake as my hands glided toward her pussy. She gradually awoke as I pulled on her clit. As usual I was soon on top of her whispering words only spoken during sex. I was about to come and she said, "Yes." But she didn't say it in an orgasmic sort of way. She spoke in a lucid tone and I knew she was responding to my question. Upon hearing that word I came like mad.

She had just agreed to have sex with a dominant man.

We did not speak on this subject for a couple days. In the meantime I wondered where I'd find this man. I wanted him with her only once. I did not want to compete or for him to become a menace. I looked at the back pages of a local weekly but saw only escorts. I searched local websites until I found a dominatrix for hire. I spent my lunch break in the car getting in touch with her. I asked if she knew of any men in the same line of work. At first, she thought I needed him for myself but I explained the circumstances. She was able to recommend someone. Soon I was in contact with him and he sent me a questionnaire. The survey was lengthy and included questions about sexual history, preferences, fantasy and limitations. Most of it I recognized but some activities were unknown to me. I did not delay in forwarding the attachment to Kara's personal email.

By the time I got home that evening, Kara was already making dinner. On the counter was a hard copy of the questions I'd sent. As she turned her back to me I moved in a little closer to the counter to sneak a peek. She had already answered the survey. She did not comment on the form and I did not ask. We talked about our day as I set the table. Throughout dinner we both ignored the uncomfortable truth: the wheels had been set in motion and neither one of us wanted to stop the momentum.

Before I got in bed I broke the ice and asked to see the document. Kara was a little shy but asked why I hadn't taken a look at the survey earlier. We were both uneasy by the awkward topic. I retrieved the document and perused it as I lay in bed. At first I was confused. I thought the questions were left unanswered. Out of the 150 or so questions, only two appeared to be filled in: Limitations. No incest and no scat play. Everything else was allowable to Kara. No limits and no pain threshold.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

Kara nodded. "I am."

I had to remind myself I was not to get in the way of Kara's fantasy. This was my idea as well as Kara's. However, I did feel the need to ask her one more time.

"You can reconsider any of these questions..."

Kara interrupted me. "I won't. He's already got my response. That's just a copy."

Before I could say anything Kara rolled over and faced the wall.

"Good night," she said somewhat playfully.

The following day was sort of a blur. I was excited, aroused, nervous and scared -- all at the same time. I arrived at work to find a confirmation in my inbox. The message was between Kara, me and a Mr. Lasher. He had written to tell us of his availability. The session was that evening or a week from that evening. The choice was ours. Naturally I wanted to delay the session but I feared the meeting might not happen. A lot could change in one week. I wanted the earliest session. As I daydreamed a bit, Kara's reply came through. She also wanted the soonest session. With one click the date was set. We would realize our fantasy that very night.

A text came in from Kara. She told me she was leaving the university and heading for home. She could not concentrate from the anticipation and needed to get ready for the evening anyway.

As I stared at my phone, an email from Mr. Lasher popped up. He and his female assistant would arrive at eight PM. The session was expected to last 90 minutes and he'd expect to be paid $400 before anything began. I could be present or absent during the session. The choice was ours. For an extra $100 the session would be recorded from three different angles. I had not considered this.

On my way home I decided not to be present during the session but to opt for the video. I felt a wave of concern for Kara's safety but this was fleeting since the man seemed professional and her vulnerability was half of the erotic novelty. I decided I'd go get dinner and a drink during the session and return by ten PM.

I got home and Kara had just finished getting ready. I told her of my plans for the evening and she was on the same page. I was relieved to find her so agreeable. In fact, she seemed slightly high and carefree. I could tell she had indulged in some gin and her pupils were dilated in anticipation.

I asked her again if she was sure of our decision. Without hesitation she said yes.

There was no reason for me to hang around any longer so I kissed her goodbye and told her I'd be home by ten.

I went to a nice restaurant a mile from our home. Time did not pass quickly enough. Eight rolled around and I still had two hours to kill. I decided to visit a bar but not before I drove past our house. A black Mercedes was in the driveway and the rec room above our garage was illuminated. I was half-tempted to sit beneath the window and listen but I had made a promise to stay away. Had I not agreed to the video recording, I would have set up a ladder. I was very curious.

Over the course of the evening I ordered three drinks. I'd forgotten to check my watch every ten minutes and soon it was past time to go. I did not rush to my car or even speed home. Whatever happened at my house was done. There was no turning back. Life would be different and I knew it.

The black car was gone and the rec room darkened. I got out and quietly entered our home. Everything was quiet as I made my way up the stairs. I peeked into our bedroom and Kara's silhouette was made visible by the street light. I approached the bed and took of f my shoes. Kara was face-down and her deep breathing let me know she was asleep. I gently lifted the sheet to expose her backside and could see she was wearing her short terrycloth skirt and nothing else. She looked okay. I covered her up and moved in close.

"Kara. How are you doing?" I whispered.

After a few seconds of silence I repeated myself.

She hardly stirred awake before taking a deep breath and then answering, "Good."

I watched and waited for a minute and then heard my phone chime in the kitchen. An email had arrived and I quietly got up to go read it. I closed the bedroom door and descended the stairs.

The email was from Mr. Lasher but there was no message except for a link and a password. I turned off my phone and headed to our office in order to find the link on the desktop. I closed the glass door and went to Lasher's webpage. The password worked and the video began. That was very fast.

The couple carried the camera to our recognizable door and Kara greeted them. She looked adorable. The woman was introduced as Madame Black. She collected the money and was escorted upstairs by my wife. Kara sidestepped her way up -- cognizant of the camera rolling and self-conscious of her cute large butt. Kara always had a narrow waist and smallish boobs but her perfect thighs and butt have only improved with age.

The camera finally came to rest and I was able to see Mr. Lasher and his assistant. They were both dressed in black leather except he wore a mask. Kara remained quiet as the couple moved about the room setting up another camera, moving an ottoman into the middle of the room and clearing out anything not necessary for the session.

A camera facing Kara was turned on and her twiddling hands came into focus. It panned out and Lasher's voice was clear: "Remove your clothes except for your panties."

Kara began by removing her top and bra, then her shoes and then her khaki Capri pants. Her fingers touched as her hands instinctively covered her crotch.

"Hands at your side," barked Lasher.

Kara acted quickly. The thick gusset seam of her nylon thong came into sharp focus.

I looked to see if the door to the bedroom was still closed. Kara was fast asleep.

Lasher had a leather bag similar to a doctor's bag sitting next to the ottoman. Madame Black moved in and out of the camera's view as she helped Lasher get started.

Lasher stood in front of Kara and felt her body.

"You're quite a brave slut. You've opted for a no limit session. I will grant you a safe word, however. If at any point you want to stop, just say the word 'Edelweiss.' When I ask you a question you answer by saying 'Sir' every time. Do you understand?" Lasher demanded.

"Yes," replied Kara.

Immediately Lasher's right hand struck Kara's face with an open palm. Her jaw fell open as her brow furrowed.

"Yes, what?" insisted Lasher.

"Yes, Sir," cried Kara.

This time Lasher's left hand rose without notice and slapped hard the other side of Kara's face.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir!" Lasher barked.

Kara muttered his demanded line quietly but was interrupted.

"Get down on your knees, slut."

Kara was soon down in front of her new master.

"Unzip my trousers and remove my cock."

Kara wasted no time following his command. She reached deep and pulled out his semi-hard member. At least I thought it was semi-hard. It was already big.

"Tilt your head back and open your mouth," said Lasher as he reclaimed his cock.

There was my wife kneeling in front of this strange man and all I could feel was my own cock getting hard.

Kara's head recoiled slightly as a stream of urine poured into her mouth. Lasher held his cock with one hand and Kara's nose with the other. He stopped momentarily and Kara swallowed. She opened again and was soon filled up. Lasher stopped and she swallowed. This happened four times before he filled her up and then drove his cock toward the back of her throat. While he was in deep, his assistant pulled Kara's hair into a pony tail and tied it with a rubber band. Her hands pushed against his thighs as she coughed. The urine sprayed out and Lasher stepped back to examine his wet pants.

SLAP!

Once again he slapped my wife's face with brutal force. This time she fell to her side. I expected her to say the safe word at any moment but she did not. Madame Black helped Kara back to her knees as Lasher removed a ball gag and handcuffs from his bag. He stood in front of her and without a word she brought up her arms and presented her wrists for binding. Nothing was said for Kara to open her mouth either. The ball slid between her teeth and the strap fastened tightly behind her head. Lasher crouched down and glided his hand under Kara's crotch. She closed her eyes and widened her stance for him.

"Good little whore," he growled.

Now I was super hard. I paused the video and went into the guest bathroom to grab some moisturizer. The bedroom door was still closed and I quickly scampered back to my show.

A foot-wide bar of sorts was used to spread Kara's knees as she knelt.

"Clips, Ms. Black," demanded Lasher.

She knew what he wanted and grabbed something from the bag.

Two big, yellow binder clips fell into Lasher's hand as Kara's eyes lit up. A muffled exclamation came from behind the gag but it did not faze the couple. Lasher pulled on Kara's enviable nipple and clipped down as though it was a hundred pages of paper. Kara screamed and surged forward but was pushed back by Madame Black's waiting hands. The pain must've been unbearable. She continued to scream as Lasher treated the other nipple to the same torture. Now Kara was nearly hyperventilating in pain.

"Get on the ottoman!" Lasher barked.

This time Madame Black assisted Kara. My wife was on all fours now and still not used to her nipples being crushed. Lasher reached into his bag and removed what appeared to be a cheap, plastic ketchup bottle. He also held a big dildo and a clear bulb of a butt-plug.

"Remove the clips," he said as a matter of fact.

At the same time the clips came off and Kara screamed once again.

Sweat was pouring down her poor face and even though she was gagged, she wasn't even thinking of the safe word.

Lasher pulled Kara's thong to the side and slapped her pussy.

"Look at the long clit and labia!"

Madame Black came around the side and shared in his appreciation.

The plastic container's cap was removed and some lubricant squeezed out into Lasher's palm. He slathered the plug and then drove his fingers into Kara's anus. In and out he plunged and twisted.

My wife protested beneath her gag. She heaved her back up and down and her butt side to side.

With the same thoughtless determination, Lasher drove the big plug in and out until her hole took the entire thing. Her grunts were akin to someone giving birth and it's obvious some relief came when the plug came to rest inside her.

Lasher fingered my wife's pussy as my hand stroked my own cock. Lasher's cock was still hanging out of his trousers and I wasn't sure whether or not he'd actually penetrate her. I had not given that much thought.

He walked around to Kara's face and removed the gag. He crouched down and looked her in the eyes. I could see her brown eyes filled with lustful anticipation as Lasher got within a six inches.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 46, Sir."

I was glad she remembered the sir part.

"Okay. You will receive 46 lashes of my belt. You can sing 'Edelweiss' at any time, you know."

Kara said nothing.

Lasher pointed to the camera set up directly in front and told Kara to look directly at it the whole time. His assistant used a remote to get a close up of Kara in her compromising position.

Lasher walked behind my wife, opened a jar of ointment and took out a dollop. He let it emulsify between his palms and rubbed his hands all over her butt and upper legs. Her skin had a dull sheen but didn't appear wet. As I stared at her butt, I did not notice Lasher take out a long leather strap. It was a two foot-long tawse similar to a very stiff belt with a handle.

He wasted no time standing behind and to the left of Kara. He looked around him and brought his arm back for a practice swing and barely tapped the skin. Another view caught Kara's face as she waited for the inevitable.

Lasher brought his arm back again and swung with a vicious ardor.

RAP!!

Kara's butt shook as the strap's energy traveled through her body.

I looked at the other frame to see her grimace. Despite the intense pain, she did not scream.

RAP!!

Same thing except Lasher stepped into the swing with a brutality I did not expect.

Again, Kara's eyebrows came together as her face absorbed the scream. She was clearly in pain. Already the two strikes had created deep red lines and were rising welts. 44 more to go.

The next dozen or so strikes came with the same intensity as before. Thin stripes of blood were forming across the cheeks.

The whip was landing on existing welts and Kara screamed.

Madame Black's only concern was to close the curtain.

The whipping continued and so did the screaming. The ordeal was near the end when Mr. Lasher stopped momentarily. Kara was bawling and looking at the floor.

"Look at the camera, Kara."

Kara's face was sweaty and beet red. Her mascara had gone south and she looked exhausted. Still, she did not look up.

"Do it now, bitch. Look at the camera." Lasher said calmly.

She was not buying time from the whip. She was sparing her dignity until...

My wife's head lifted and her eyes looked to the left. She took a deep breath. The camera panned in slowly a moment before Kara's eyes submitted to the camera.

RAP!!

No sooner did her eyes focus did the strap find her ass once more.

She jolted in surprise and burst into tears.

"Four more," said Ms. Black.

Mr. Lasher did not finish half-heartedly. Just like the first shots, the remaining few shots were delivered with a vengeance. He turned to tend to the blood wet whip.

Madame Black moved toward Kara and held her face in her hands.

"You are so brave, Kara. You took your punishment so, so well."

Madame Black then kissed my wife on the forehead and looked at her face. Kara sort of smiled through her tears and closed her eyes.

My cock waited in anticipation as I edged closer to climax.

Just then the leather clad assistant moved in for a kiss on Kara's lips. The two women made out and I could see the lust rising through my wife's body language. I hadn't even noticed Lasher inserting a giant dildo in her pussy. Kara only stopped kissing to catch her breath before a massive orgasm rocked her body. Her toes curled under and I could tell this was the real deal. The elusive orgasm had returned.

Ms. Black stood up straight and unsnapped her skirt before propping her leg up on the ottoman. I thought the kiss was a stretch but seeing the assistant's pierced pussy moving toward my wife's face was my tipping point. I came into a waste paper basket just in time to see Kara's head shake in defiance. Not enough resistance was given, however, because her mouth opened to receive another woman's pussy.

Ciceri
Ciceri
75 Followers
12