Loving Wife - Pain Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had just shot my wad yet I had renewed arousal.

We hadn't really signed up for this. At least I had not. Kara, on the other hand, agreed to everything.

The end had not arrived. Not even close. Mr. Lasher had yet to remove the butt plug. This time it came out with ease. Lasher dropped his trousers and clutched his big cock. He stepped up onto the ottoman and straddled Kara. As though she had not submitted completely already, he deference was announced by the taking of her ass. He aimed his cock onto her hole and took hold of her pony tail. He wore a heavy steel ring around his balls which seemed to add to the weight as he set himself into my wife's anus. Without needed patience, he had plunged balls-deep and then held steady. His legs lifted him up to where he appeared to pull out and then dropped him back into her. This continued to a feverish pace until he came inside.

He removed his cock from my wife's hole and stepped off the ottoman. His indifferent expression told me the man had no conscience whatsoever. My wife had just been violated like never before and their only concern was gathering their effects and leaving for the next job.

The camera panned in on a final shot of Kara lying on the floor with a stupid smile on her face. She waved goodbye as the couple showed themselves to the door.

I shut the computer down and made my way through the house and up to our bedroom. Once again I studied Kara's body beneath the sheets.

I was surprised to see her eyes open. Then in the darkness the white sight of her teeth as she smiled.

"Thank you for pushing my boundaries," she said.

I simply nodded as I tried to study her darkened face.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

Kara pointed to the nightstand and asked for an aloe salve. I found the jar and pulled back the covers. Kara's loose-fitting skirt had to be lifted for me to apply the cream. Her breathing increased as the fabric stretched over and off her butt. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough for me to see the battered and bruised skin. Her entire butt was bluish purple with a dozen dry blooded stripes.

"I can't sit. I can't even roll over. It's like the worst sunburn I've ever had except it's bruised, too."

I soothed her skin slowly and had trouble deciding whether it felt good or felt bad to her.

Kara's breathing turned into light groans as I massaged her welted skin. The curves of her body made it hard not to enjoy the job of soother. My thumb found the folds of her pussy and I was surprised when she parted her legs. I got my hands beneath her hip bones and lifted her onto her elbows. Our sex began quickly and ended quickly with both of us cumming like long-lost lovers.

The choice for a surrogate was smart. Whenever our sex life needed a jump start, we picked up the phone and brought in the professional.

12